FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Watching videos

Watching videos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illdee OP   Couple 31 weeks ago

nr Edinburgh

For the last week, videos play y back but anything over 38 seconds just freezes. Anyone else getting this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ucka39Man 31 weeks ago

Newcastle

"For the last week, videos play y back but anything over 38 seconds just freezes. Anyone else getting this? "

Hi op

Try this either uninstall and reinstall the browser, clear all junk files via the app store then go to apps and notification on your device and clear all junk files one by one if still no joy. try another browser just for the site something like Firefox

By *hyCouple85Couple 31 weeks ago

Far far away...

Yes, having the same problem too. But seems to work fine if I use 4/5G.

Did all the usual trouble shooting stuff for my browser but that didn't fix it.

Newcastle

"Yes, having the same problem too. But seems to work fine if I use 4/5G.

Did all the usual trouble shooting stuff for my browser but that didn't fix it. "

Browsers in general get glitches which you can see by reading the reviews on the app/play store. And also leave a review for the developer as they aren't aware unless notified so they can fix the issue

By *hyCouple85Couple 31 weeks ago

Far far away...

Browsers in general get glitches which you can see by reading the reviews on the app/play store. And also leave a review for the developer as they aren't aware unless notified so they can fix the issue "

Yeah it's definitely a chrome related issue - no problem with it in Firefox. I'll just stick to using Firefox for now

Newcastle

Browsers in general get glitches which you can see by reading the reviews on the app/play store. And also leave a review for the developer as they aren't aware unless notified so they can fix the issue

Yeah it's definitely a chrome related issue - no problem with it in Firefox. I'll just stick to using Firefox for now "

Hi

That's what I had to do awhile back was like that several months so just installed Firefox just for the site so could continue to enjoy the site supporter

By *i4bicplsMan 30 weeks ago

Darwen

Yeah watching videos has been very hit and miss. If I pause one it won't usually play again as before. I've to go to another video and then go back to the one I wanted to watch. I think sometimes the whole video doesn't play.

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan 30 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Thought it was just me having this issue

» Add a new message to this topic