FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Reporting Images

Reporting Images

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any chance we can have the option to report images on the mobile site (particularly in the gallery)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Also when people send you images in messages that they have private. Would be good to get these reported and removed.

Tbh I don't see why they bother with fake pics anymore, everything can easily be checked by anyone these days so they cant get away with it that often.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Also when people send you images in messages that they have private. Would be good to get these reported and removed.

Tbh I don't see why they bother with fake pics anymore, everything can easily be checked by anyone these days so they cant get away with it that often."

I think you can report the message that they send the photo on. Admin can see the attached photo and will deal with it.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We will add a report link on mobile

For the meantime if in doubt or if you don't see the REPORT link next to an image, just report the profile and we will be able to sort it from that

Admin x

"Any chance we can have the option to report images on the mobile site (particularly in the gallery)?"

Didn't you like what I sent you

well in my experience reporting the pics gets you no where anyway,as the people are allowed to put them back up even though you reported to admin they were from another site!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"well in my experience reporting the pics gets you no where anyway,as the people are allowed to put them back up even though you reported to admin they were from another site!

"

Just keep reporting. Unfortunately some slip through, so it's up to us to keep reporting

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

"well in my experience reporting the pics gets you no where anyway,as the people are allowed to put them back up even though you reported to admin they were from another site!

"

I have noticed this as well. What I ended up doing was adding in the report that its the 3rd, 4th, 5th or whatever time that ive reported the same pic for it to come back and after that the profile itself vanished.

It does seem pointless when you report and get it removed for them to approve the same pic again

Perhaps an idea would be if they have a pic removed for being fake that they cant upload any more for a set period of time, like a forum timeout for pic uploads, wouldn't stop it but it might make less fake pics etc

By *igboyben71Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

You can send me anything you want

» Add a new message to this topic