FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Images don't show...?

Images don't show...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orny_87 OP   Man  over a year ago

bushey

Any know why I can't see any images on the site from my mobile, they are all showing pictures of a camera. ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Any know why I can't see any images on the site from my mobile, they are all showing pictures of a camera. ??"
Have you used the "Toggle Images On/Off" option to hide them?

By *orny_87 OP   Man  over a year ago

bushey

Where would I find that??

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Account page

Hide all images (bottom)

Or there's a big bar at the top of the mobile homepage telling you if this is on.

Admin x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

In this "discretion mode", should the (comparatively) huge FabSwingers.com banner be hidden too?

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"In this "discretion mode", should the (comparatively) huge FabSwingers.com banner be hidden too?"

It probably should. Anyone else got views?

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, having something similar, I have red crosses where pics are supposed to be when on mobile site. Have tried the toggle, on and off and still the same. now and then I can see the pictures. anyone else had this problem. I have changed service providers and it was fine until I changed but I don't have a adult content bar on my account, as I can see pics every so often etc. Thanks in advance.

"Hi, having something similar, I have red crosses where pics are supposed to be when on mobile site. Have tried the toggle, on and off and still the same. now and then I can see the pictures. anyone else had this problem. I have changed service providers and it was fine until I changed but I don't have a adult content bar on my account, as I can see pics every so often etc. Thanks in advance."

You dont happen to be using a Blackberry do you?

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hi, having something similar, I have red crosses where pics are supposed to be when on mobile site. Have tried the toggle, on and off and still the same. now and then I can see the pictures. anyone else had this problem. I have changed service providers and it was fine until I changed but I don't have a adult content bar on my account, as I can see pics every so often etc. Thanks in advance."

Sounds like you are on O2. You need to remove adult content block.

Admin x

Its simply to sort out. Yes its blackberry, you need to clear all history and then reboot the phone. Sussed it out 2 days ago.

has anyone else sorted it out and used the way I mentioned? just like to know out of curiosity?

» Add a new message to this topic