FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Forum posts on your home page

Forum posts on your home page

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heres one for your web developer...

have you ever thought of adding notifications of replies to posts within the home page, similar to that for: friends, hotlist, local and fab photos?

as it would be handy to see who has responded to your forum posts without trying to remember and search what posts you've created or respoded to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

The mobile web site "front page" is already pretty full. This would only save you one click, because as soon as you click the forum button you have the "Recent Threads You Posted to" link at the top.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heres one for your web developer...

have you ever thought of adding notifications of replies to posts within the home page, similar to that for: friends, hotlist, local and fab photos?

as it would be handy to see who has responded to your forum posts without trying to remember and search what posts you've created or respoded to"

Really good idea, just a small update and link you straight to the post

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

might get annoying. Some days I post to loads of threads, wouldn't want notifications. I have to turn them off on facebook, they frustrate me!

» Add a new message to this topic