FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > csa setting on mobile app site

csa setting on mobile app site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or has recently the css settings on the mobile site changed?

its hard enough to read the text in a small screen but just recently the css settings force the text to be small even though on my s4 i have a 120% zoom.

and they say wanking will make you go blind.... fab mobile website will make you go blind quicker lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Is it me or has recently the css settings on the mobile site changed?

its hard enough to read the text in a small screen but just recently the css settings force the text to be small even though on my s4 i have a 120% zoom.

and they say wanking will make you go blind.... fab mobile website will make you go blind quicker lol "

We've not made any changes

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whats up with the cams??when watch using my phone they are slow,grainy and freeze,and no sound,they were fine last wk,and its not my phne,its fine with other sites,

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Whats up with the cams??when watch using my phone they are slow,grainy and freeze,and no sound,they were fine last wk,and its not my phne,its fine with other sites,"

Most phones only support html5 not flash. There has never been sound if html5 is the streaming method used.

It's possible if you recently updated your phone (if on android), flash has been removed.

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic