FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > photos on iphone

photos on iphone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *-4pleasure OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

hi

Wonder if there are any tech people out there who can help. I went to asda today to print out some pics from my iphone confident that I had deleted all naughty pics taken previously! However, when the pics were display...in FULL VIEW of the general public...to my horror there was a pic of mr 2-4's rather lovely cock!!! As you can imagine I almost died of embarrassment nearly ran from the machine. I checked my phone pics again and there was no sign of that particular pic and even connected my phone to my pc and still cant find it! So ....when you have all stopped laughing...is there anyone who could give me advise on finding this bloody pic!! lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is possibly on your cloud album lol you might need to find it on the cloud to delete it permanently i have been caught out like that too but not in full display thank god lol

Belfast

"It is possibly on your cloud album lol you might need to find it on the cloud to delete it permanently i have been caught out like that too but not in full display thank god lol"

i have never activated cloud so cant be that

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It is possibly on your cloud album lol you might need to find it on the cloud to delete it permanently i have been caught out like that too but not in full display thank god lol

i have never activated cloud so cant be that"

This happened to me I had not deleted my deleted pics

Belfast

"It is possibly on your cloud album lol you might need to find it on the cloud to delete it permanently i have been caught out like that too but not in full display thank god lol

This happened to me I had not deleted my deleted pics "

where do i find delete deleted pics?

never heard of that

By *arteeneWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

This happened to me I had not deleted my deleted pics

where do i find delete deleted pics?

Photos then albums then you will see deleted pics

never heard of that"

By *heggyMan  over a year ago

closer than you think

If on ios8 it is in the bottom gallery that is called recently deleted. They stay there for 30 days unless you go into their and select all and delete. Hope this helps

This is why I haven't uploaded pics yet. I'm scared to use my iPhone to take them and then they show up elsewhere. Any suggestions for best practice?

Thank you

By *amplemeMan  over a year ago

Washington

"If on ios8 it is in the bottom gallery that is called recently deleted. They stay there for 30 days unless you go into their and select all and delete. Hope this helps "

Jesus... Thanks for that. I didn't know about that folder.. Awkward)

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

Also check the photo stream folder as it can be turned on separate to all the other cloud options.

Every pic u take is normal stored in both camera roll and photo stream

Laugh I nearly died! Oh what an Image did the kind staff rush to your aid?

I always turn off cloud pics. Gid forbid they ended up floating around. I think the guys and girls have covered all bases!

Thanks for cheering up a dull day!

"If on ios8 it is in the bottom gallery that is called recently deleted. They stay there for 30 days unless you go into their and select all and delete. Hope this helps "

» Add a new message to this topic