FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Status likes

Status likes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ibristolbloke OP   Man  over a year ago

Redfield

I know it's a bit Facebook but I think the option to like people status would be good and if need be post a comment. Would stop people getting

Loads of messages sent to them which are never read and be nice to se what others think as well. If you know what I mean!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I know it's a bit Facebook but I think the option to like people status would be good and if need be post a comment. Would stop people getting

Loads of messages sent to them which are never read and be nice to se what others think as well. If you know what I mean!"

I think to "Fab" a status would be good, I often see ones that make me smile/laugh or that I agree with. I don't think comment's would be good. Comments on statuses could encourage to much nastiness/bullying etc. I think us been mentioned begone and not happened yet, possibly because people feel it's to much like FB

Poppy

By *ibristolbloke OP   Man  over a year ago

Redfield

Fair point about the comment bit. I just assumed it would all be nice dos t think about the horrible people but yes a fab a comment is needed like you I see ones and think yes I agree or that's cool

» Add a new message to this topic