FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Clearing fab search history

Clearing fab search history

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *picyminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Tgis has probably been asked before but Im wondering if anyone knows how I can clear my fab search history. I have cleared my search history on google chrome but on my old phone it gave me the option to clear Fabswingers. Im now on a samsung s9 and it doesnt give me the option. Im tryinv to reset it so if I have previously looked at a profile it has returned to blue instead of purple as already looked at. Any advice would be fab thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hyandtwistedCouple  over a year ago

loughborough

I get that with browser links until I clear all data from the browser not just the search option on google

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If ive got this correct you want the forum topics/threads or profiles youve already viewed to show as purple on your new phone and not blue?

Not possible as the cookie/cache data is on your old phone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If ive got this correct you want the forum topics/threads or profiles youve already viewed to show as purple on your new phone and not blue?

Not possible as the cookie/cache data is on your old phone

"

Huntingdon

Sorry just seen these replies. I worked it out and can solely delete just my fab history thus changing the fact that I have looked at a profile and it resets to blue. Thankyou

By *r Kipling tart fillerMan  over a year ago

Tart filling facility

As long as you're signed in using Chrome, you can much easier clear searches using Chrome on the PC - which then syncs to your mobile device. Likewise with autocomplete etc.

Likewise if you wanted the opposite, where visited links show in purple, you new phone would sync these too (which I think your device had done).

Pleased you figured it out as these s9s are a bit lacking in some respects, though this awkwardness is more down to Chrome mobile.

I'm now thinking I should have went for the Google or the Huawei

Huntingdon

"As long as you're signed in using Chrome, you can much easier clear searches using Chrome on the PC - which then syncs to your mobile device. Likewise with autocomplete etc.

Likewise if you wanted the opposite, where visited links show in purple, you new phone would sync these too (which I think your device had done).

Pleased you figured it out as these s9s are a bit lacking in some respects, though this awkwardness is more down to Chrome mobile.

I'm now thinking I should have went for the Google or the Huawei"

Ahh thankyou for your reply x

» Add a new message to this topic