FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Photo order

Photo order

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really think it would be a good idea for some kind of order feature for your photos. As I hate having per say, a cumshot or cock pic above your more modest pictures. I think the more raunchy ones should be below, so the viewing person can be lead in to it more gracefully. Rather then slapped one your face, it kinnddaa takes away the appreciation for the more thoughtful ones.

Yes you can put the more explicit ones in a friend's photo's or private.

And also keep the date stamps on so you can see what state physically they are in at what ever time the picture was taken

I always find my self wanting to remove pictures and re-upload them to suit the order I'd like them to be in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple  over a year ago

Chippenham

"Really think it would be a good idea for some kind of order feature for your photos. As I hate having per say, a cumshot or cock pic above your more modest pictures. I think the more raunchy ones should be below, so the viewing person can be lead in to it more gracefully. Rather then slapped one your face, it kinnddaa takes away the appreciation for the more thoughtful ones.

Yes you can put the more explicit ones in a friend's photo's or private.

And also keep the date stamps on so you can see what state physically they are in at what ever time the picture was taken

I always find my self wanting to remove pictures and re-upload them to suit the order I'd like them to be in"

This is an excellent idea, it would be great to put a gallery together in the order that you wish for it to be viewed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic