FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Editing forum posts

Editing forum posts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *losguygl3 OP   Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This is something that would be very useful, and has been asked for many times but unfortunately doesn't seem to be going to happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend to tap the prevue button before I send bit like proof reading I guess

"When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy."
yes I agree it's so easy to miss things even though I proof read most of my submissions

"When you post an entry on a forum there is a delete post option available for a few minutes. But if you have made a typo, you don't want to delete the whole thing and start again. An edit option also available for a few minutes would be handy."

This is why they have preview option.

If I spot a typo, I tend to copy it, then delete it, then paste it into a new comment on the thread, then edit it and then resend it xxx

» Add a new message to this topic