FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > GPS Location not working

GPS Location not working

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *L Fun Times OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I have done everything as Fabswinger has asked but my GPS location still show me local when I am 50 miles away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ave vic 11Couple  over a year ago

banbridge

Yea, same here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep same here

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You haven't said which phone, but have you had a look at a GPS specific app, to get a better idea of why you're GPS isn't working properly?

On Android, there's GPS Essentials which will give you in-depth info e.g. how many satellites your phone has a view of and whether it can get a stable fix. Once you have the GPS sorted out, you'll be able to see whether you still have a browser issue.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you have tried other browsers and you consistently get the issue just with fab, it's worth posting your phone model, operating system version and browsers used, to potentially get fuller evaluation. The site lists your home location, or last known location, if it doesn't manage for some reason to get or interpret your current GPS location. Assisted GPS uses GPS plus tracking info from mobile data - keep it on. Also delete your phones location history regularly, as that can make things malfunction

Add to this - mine isn’t even working all together! It shows my location (represented by co-ordinates) but when I click to show people. No one shows & it only says to turn on location.

The location is useless

» Add a new message to this topic