FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Don't need an app

Don't need an app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

I don't need an app. I have the website saved as a bookmark on my phone already and been accessing it like that for 2 years. One touch and I'm logged in!

I just tried the link you give and it's exactly the same.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've been accessing the site on my blackberry for a long time too but the new app makes it so much easier as its all presented in little square touch buttons on the one page, saves a lot of scrolling and back and forth. xx

By *L-FuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

East Lothian

Have to admit I'm liking the App, so much more compact and the pictures are in better proportion

Good job

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I don't need an app. I have the website saved as a bookmark on my phone already and been accessing it like that for 2 years. One touch and I'm logged in!

I just tried the link you give and it's exactly the same. "

It's not the same you might want to try again

Admin x

Excellent app, makes my perving much easier!

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I don't need an app. I have the website saved as a bookmark on my phone already and been accessing it like that for 2 years. One touch and I'm logged in!

"

I don't think Admin are intending creating an App, particularly now we have the mobile version of the site.

I just tried the link you give and it's exactly the same. "

Agreed

Warrington & Glasgow

Agreed "

Mary,

There must be something wrong! The mobile site is very different from the main site. Are you definitely going to http://m.fabswingers.com/ ?

I prefer using the mobile app version on my phone than the normal version, as I no longer need to maximise the text in order to read them.

Also, when using the mobile app version to browse the forums, I can see the thread starter's name clearly without the need to maximise.

This way, I can avoid certain posters' threads, whereas in the past, I would not be able to tell who is the thread starter by the time I maximised the text!

All it is is a website optimised for mobiles, it's still a web page rather than an app.

Of course it's easier to use a mobile optimised site, smaller screens v fat fingers, and the speed it opens etc etc.

A few more tweaks and i'm sure it will be fine

birmingham

Agreed Mary,

There must be something wrong! The mobile site is very different from the main site. Are you definitely going to http://m.fabswingers.com/ ?"

Mary????

I keep trying it on my phone but it just takes me to the normal site. It works on my laptop though so I can see the difference. Just can't get it on my phone

Warrington & Glasgow

"Mary????

"

Yeah, I was replying to Mary's quote of your post.

"I keep trying it on my phone but it just takes me to the normal site. It works on my laptop though so I can see the difference. Just can't get it on my phone"
Have you tried clearing cookies, etc. on your phone?

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

"I prefer using the mobile app version on my phone than the normal version, as I no longer need to maximise the text in order to read them.

"

so much easier to read and use

might have to download it so as I also have been using my ifone recently

birmingham

Ok, cleared my bookmarks and managed to get this on my phone. The panel is out at the moment, Seems ok but haven't found the selective tick box deletion yet? If there is one. Can only delete one message at a time (appart from all read etc)

» Add a new message to this topic