FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Cant add to home screen

Cant add to home screen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When i go onto my mobile ( iphone) it says to ho to the bottom of the screen and press the icon so i can (Add to home screen)...

But nothing is happening, is it ment to ad an app to your iPhone, if so its not happening.... Help pls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Click on the icon on the Safari browser (middle icon under the arrow on Fab) then from the menu that pops up click on "Add to Home Screen" then change the name for the Fab Icon (if you want to) push return and it adds the Fab Icon to your iPhone Home Screen

"Click on the icon on the Safari browser (middle icon under the arrow on Fab) then from the menu that pops up click on "Add to Home Screen" then change the name for the Fab Icon (if you want to) push return and it adds the Fab Icon to your iPhone Home Screen "

Sorry I can't find any of what you are telling me to do,

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Click on the icon on the Safari browser (middle icon under the arrow on Fab) then from the menu that pops up click on "Add to Home Screen" then change the name for the Fab Icon (if you want to) push return and it adds the Fab Icon to your iPhone Home Screen

Sorry I can't find any of what you are telling me to do, "

What version of the iPhone do you have? And are you using Safari as your browser?

"Click on the icon on the Safari browser (middle icon under the arrow on Fab) then from the menu that pops up click on "Add to Home Screen" then change the name for the Fab Icon (if you want to) push return and it adds the Fab Icon to your iPhone Home Screen

Sorry I can't find any of what you are telling me to do,

What version of the iPhone do you have? And are you using Safari as your browser? "

That's me got it thanks for your help, I was using google, that's where I was going wrong

» Add a new message to this topic