FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Location not working on s10

Location not working on s10

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avey41 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

Hi all. I have a samsung s10 and just a few days ago updated to android 10. Since then whenever i tap on "who's nearby" it says it cant find my location. All my location stuff and permissions are turned on so very frustrating. Any help much appreciated! Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwantsu4funMan  over a year ago

dagenham

Hi I am having same issue on note 10+.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Does it fall on all web browsers?

By *traxtra69Man  over a year ago

Blackpool .

Hi,ive also got location problem,it just went off,and i cant find the Android menu the instructions mention, i also have a samsung, its very frustrating,let me know if you work it out how to get location up again.cheers Billy

essex

Im still having no joy. Tried everything i can think of! It worked fine until i upgraded to android 10. Must be somthing to do with that but havnt got a clue what or why. All location stuff is on!

essex

Hi all! I just uninstalled the browser i was using. Reinstalled it and when opening the browser it asked if i wanted to let it use the phones location. I tapped on yes and now its all working again! Woohoo!! Good luck with your issues and hope you get them sorted! But try this!

By *assionate SoulmatesCouple  over a year ago

bolton

Hiya, I'm having the same issues with my note 10+

If I open fab on the samsung internet it doesn't work. If I open it on chrome, my location does.

Hope this helps

By *agnumBeltranMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro and when I put this on it brings me up as in Portsmouth.. I live in Newcastle.. only 340 mile away..

By *utton SimonMan  over a year ago

Sutton

I now have the issue on my iPhone 8!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Uninstall your browser then re install when you first log into the browser it wilk say do you want to share location amd click yes, thats how i got mine working

» Add a new message to this topic