FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > TRIAGE

TRIAGE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Severely-ill patients could be taken off ventilators in favour of those with a better chance of survival, it has emerged.

If the coronavirus outbreak escalates, doctors might be forced to decide who to treat if the health service becomes overwhelmed.

Treatment ‘rationing’ is already happening in Italy and now new triage guidelines have been requested in the UK, They would follow a ‘survival-based’ system, meaning frail patients and patients with underlaying health problems may not get treated to free up space

survival of the fittest ??????

this is todays news topic.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Severely-ill patients could be taken off ventilators in favour of those with a better chance of survival, it has emerged.

If the coronavirus outbreak escalates, doctors might be forced to decide who to treat if the health service becomes overwhelmed.

Treatment ‘rationing’ is already happening in Italy and now new triage guidelines have been requested in the UK, They would follow a ‘survival-based’ system, meaning frail patients and patients with underlaying health problems may not get treated to free up space

"

A fact of life get used to it.

I am waiting for a cancer prevention operation but postponed till all this is over.Hopefully will not turn into full cancer but nothing I can do.Have to exept it as we all have to exept things right now

"Severely-ill patients could be taken off ventilators in favour of those with a better chance of survival, it has emerged.

A fact of life get used to it.

I am waiting for a cancer prevention operation but postponed till all this is over.Hopefully will not turn into full cancer but nothing I can do.Have to exept it as we all have to exept things right now"

so? we are not all the same and we should not all be treated the same?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thus has it always been. It's called Triage for goodness sake. If I was at deaths door anyway and a youngster came in with a much better chance than me I'd want them to have my slot. For goodness sake grow up and gets some balls.

Just give me the morphine and I'll get on with dying nice and gently please.

"Thus has it always been. It's called Triage for goodness sake. If I was at deaths door anyway and a youngster came in with a much better chance than me I'd want them to have my slot. For goodness sake grow up and gets some balls.

Just give me the morphine and I'll get on with dying nice and gently please."

Even if that youngster is a vicious thug who also likes to abuse children?

you still happy to lay your life down for them, if you are not at deaths door and a good possibility you would survive if treated?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Funny how the rich can get a private test in 8 hours ...my nephew waited 4 days ....

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Survival of the fittest....or the ones who have money

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Survival of the fittest....or the ones who have money"
Both the same very likely not worth worrying over get on with life

"

This is the result of the herd immunity strategy.

It is so sad that we have lost the threads where the know it alls were calling us stupid for criticising the strategy. There would have been some classic quotes.

It is so sad that we have lost the threads where the know it alls were calling us stupid for criticising the strategy. There would have been some classic quotes."

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now

It is so sad that we have lost the threads where the know it alls were calling us stupid for criticising the strategy. There would have been some classic quotes.

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now "

Where's that YouTube video of a bucket of water being poured out?

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now

Where's that YouTube video of a bucket of water being poured out?"

That was a classic, and we all know who it was who was promoting it, he will be in here soon

That was a classic, and we all know who it was who was promoting it, he will be in here soon "

This is just the beginning. After we have rubbed their noses in that, there's still Brexit and climate change...all the usual suspects

That was a classic, and we all know who it was who was promoting it, he will be in here soon

This is just the beginning. After we have rubbed their noses in that, there's still Brexit and climate change...all the usual suspects "

Ah, the only problem with Brexit is that they now have a ready made excuse for when it becomes a clusterfuck

remember 3 weeks ago we were all being told face masks are of no use, and do not buy one

guess whats the latest news today pmsl

This is just the beginning. After we have rubbed their noses in that, there's still Brexit and climate change...all the usual suspects

Ah, the only problem with Brexit is that they now have a ready made excuse for when it becomes a clusterfuck "

These shortages are just a just rehearsal for full Brexit.

Ah, the only problem with Brexit is that they now have a ready made excuse for when it becomes a clusterfuck

These shortages are just a just rehearsal for full Brexit. "

But but but, Brexit would have been amazing if it wasn’t for the pandemic

"remember 3 weeks ago we were all being told face masks are of no use, and do not buy one

guess whats the latest news today pmsl "

I have been wearing a mask for ages? Have you ?

"remember 3 weeks ago we were all being told face masks are of no use, and do not buy one

I have been wearing a mask for ages? Have you ? "

nope, but I have many medical masks available should they be needed, in both home and cars, as well as gloves and all PPE

better to have

than have not.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now "

Dont feel stupid at all .If you cant see its what the government are doing then i suggest you take a look at yourself.

why do you think they have told the vulnerable to stay in for 3 months yet let the rest go out for walks,shopping and work?

If you cant see its the same strategy to get people who they think will survive it infected slowly so as not to over run the hospitals then you must be blind.

They said last week if they could keep the deaths below 20,000 they would consider that a good outcome which should have given you a clue.

The only way out of this is either a vaccine or enough people with immunity otherwise you would have to keep everyone at home until the virus has died out all over the world which is just not possible.

So no i still stand by the video and am not embarrassed at all as its exactly what they are doing.

If you can see a better exit stratagy i would love to know.

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now Dont feel stupid at all .If you cant see its what the government are doing then i suggest you take a look at yourself.

why do you think they have told the vulnerable to stay in for 3 months yet let the rest go out for walks,shopping and work?

If you cant see its the same strategy to get people who they think will survive it infected slowly so as not to over run the hospitals then you must be blind.

They said last week if they could keep the deaths below 20,000 they would consider that a good outcome which should have given you a clue.

The only way out of this is either a vaccine or enough people with immunity otherwise you would have to keep everyone at home until the virus has died out all over the world which is just not possible.

So no i still stand by the video and am not embarrassed at all as its exactly what they are doing.

If you can see a better exit stratagy i would love to know."

So how many people do we need to get the virus? 60%? 70%? 80%?

In a strictly medical sense, if you want proper herd immunity, you will need 95% of the population to have antibodies. It doesn't matter whether these come from having had the disease or a vaccine.

"In a strictly medical sense, if you want proper herd immunity, you will need 95% of the population to have antibodies. It doesn't matter whether these come from having had the disease or a vaccine."

95%? Wow, so we need 63 million people to to get the virus in the UK

If you are going to do it solely via infection then yes. Once we can develop a vaccine then this can do the vast bulk of the protection. However that is still a way off yet.

near ipswich

I remember them, I also remember all the people who were supporting this crazy ‘theory ‘, they must feel very stupid and embarrassed now Dont feel stupid at all .If you cant see its what the government are doing then i suggest you take a look at yourself.

So how many people do we need to get the virus? 60%? 70%? 80%? "

I dont know but guess the scientists have a figure in mind as to when we can start getting back to some normality.Unless a vaccine is found then people will still be dying of this next year just not in the numbers we are seeing at the moment.

I have been wearing a mask for ages? Have you ? "

I even have a name for my mask. I call it Elon.

If you can see a better exit stratagy i would love to know."

Not only can we see the results of this strategy, but we are stuggling to find time to bury all the results of this strategy.

near ipswich

Not only can we see the results of this strategy, but we are stuggling to find time to bury all the results of this strategy."

Very true but once this virus got loose from china there were always going to be casualty's it was all about minimizing them after that.

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 03/04/20 08:55:56]

Not only can we see the results of this strategy, but we are stuggling to find time to bury all the results of this strategy.Very true but once this virus got loose from china there were always going to be casualty's it was all about minimizing them after that. "

Herd immunity is about maximising not minimising.

If they were going to emabark on this strategy should they not have at LEAST ordered PPE, ventilators, oxygen etc?

Personally I think Johnson, Cummings et al should be on trial for mass murder.

Here's a link:

https://youtu.be/aKTwBbge4lQ

Not a demonstrative as buckets of water. But pretty spot on.

near ipswich

Not only can we see the results of this strategy, but we are stuggling to find time to bury all the results of this strategy.Very true but once this virus got loose from china there were always going to be casualty's it was all about minimizing them after that.

If they were going to emabark on this strategy should they not have at LEAST ordered PPE, ventilators, oxygen etc?

Personally I think Johnson, Cummings et al should be on trial for mass murder."

Yes it is about maximising but controlled why is that so hard to understand.Do you not think that every decision that has been made eg closing pubs,schools football matches etc has not had an impact and risk assessment first by teams of civil servants? If they are right or wrong will be determined after this is all over and all the decisions analized.

As for being put on trial for mass murder it just shows your mentality really.Does that go for the presidents of italy,spain,france,germany etc too? i have never heard such a stupid comment i wondered how long a serious debate would turn into childish comments with no counter solution.

near ipswich

"Here's a link:

Not a demonstrative as buckets of water. But pretty spot on."

Yes interesting the one thing he doesnt address is an exit strategy, its all very well locking the country down so the virus does not enter but at some point in time you are going to have to open up to the world.Once you do if the virus is still present in the world it will find its way here.You then have a whole country with no immunity just as we have now and you are back to square one.

So how many people do we need to get the virus? 60%? 70%? 80%? I dont know but guess the scientists have a figure in mind as to when we can start getting back to some normality.Unless a vaccine is found then people will still be dying of this next year just not in the numbers we are seeing at the moment."

Ok, I will rephrase my question, how many buckets of water are needed?

Not only can we see the results of this strategy, but we are stuggling to find time to bury all the results of this strategy.Very true but once this virus got loose from china there were always going to be casualty's it was all about minimizing them after that.

Personally I think Johnson, Cummings et al should be on trial for mass murder.Yes it is about maximising but controlled why is that so hard to understand.Do you not think that every decision that has been made eg closing pubs,schools football matches etc has not had an impact and risk assessment first by teams of civil servants? If they are right or wrong will be determined after this is all over and all the decisions analized.

As for being put on trial for mass murder it just shows your mentality really.Does that go for the presidents of italy,spain,france,germany etc too? i have never heard such a stupid comment i wondered how long a serious debate would turn into childish comments with no counter solution. "

Italy did not have the notice period that we did. Germany followed the WHO advice and their actions have saved millions of lives.

Our government embarked on what can only be described as an experiment that went horribly wrong and people are dying from it. Why because the spread of a virus cannot be controlled.

To even begin to think of going down this route one would at least have needed to be prepared. Instead of doing this our government spent their time with Brexit.

Unlike you I am able to present my points without having to make derogatory commentary, something I could give you a lesson in were it noy against forum rules.

"Here's a link:

Not a demonstrative as buckets of water. But pretty spot on.Yes interesting the one thing he doesnt address is an exit strategy, its all very well locking the country down so the virus does not enter but at some point in time you are going to have to open up to the world.Once you do if the virus is still present in the world it will find its way here.You then have a whole country with no immunity just as we have now and you are back to square one. "

You are only back to square one if you immediately go back to business as usual.

A good example is China who are still under partial lockdown, still getting new cases, but in a manageable quantity.

The cornerstone of fighting a virus is having tests to determine who has it, who doesn't and who has immunity.

Without having any of this at our disposal we needed to buy time to prepare ourselves. Intentionally getting as many people infected as possible while we were so unprepared was criminal negligence in my book.

I suspect the motivation was more to do with eliminating those who are a liability to our economy rather than contributers. Cleansing of this nature is disgusting and vile.

Perhaps you can explain the real reason why we did not buy ventilators with the EU. The excuses we have been given stink to high heaven.

near ipswich

"Here's a link:

Not a demonstrative as buckets of water. But pretty spot on.Yes interesting the one thing he doesnt address is an exit strategy, its all very well locking the country down so the virus does not enter but at some point in time you are going to have to open up to the world.Once you do if the virus is still present in the world it will find its way here.You then have a whole country with no immunity just as we have now and you are back to square one.

You are only back to square one if you immediately go back to business as usual.

A good example is China who are still under partial lockdown, still getting new cases, but in a manageable quantity.

The cornerstone of fighting a virus is having tests to determine who has it, who doesn't and who has immunity.

Without having any of this at our disposal we needed to buy time to prepare ourselves. Intentionally getting as many people infected as possible while we were so unprepared was criminal negligence in my book.

I suspect the motivation was more to do with eliminating those who are a liability to our economy rather than contributers. Cleansing of this nature is disgusting and vile.

Perhaps you can explain the real reason why we did not buy ventilators with the EU. The excuses we have been given stink to high heaven."

If you think china is a good example you are more gullible than i gave you credit for.Do you believe china is showing its true figures? Do you think a second wave will not hit china later in the year? because for that not to happen they will have to stay closed until the virus is destroyed or a vaccine is produced.

Yeah agree about the missing email looks doggy to me but on the other hand if i was in charge of buying all these ventilators i think i would have questioned why the uk had not responded and made a phone call instead of just saying fuck them they havnt replied.Looks to me that some anti brexit person was running it.

What do you intend to do if you dont go back to normal? im interested to know,close the country down to anyone and any trade end up like north korea ?

As for eliminating those who are a liability rather than contributors i think this virus has shown it has no affiliation to anyone and everyone is at risk.

near ipswich

Personally I think Johnson, Cummings et al should be on trial for mass murder.Yes it is about maximising but controlled why is that so hard to understand.Do you not think that every decision that has been made eg closing pubs,schools football matches etc has not had an impact and risk assessment first by teams of civil servants? If they are right or wrong will be determined after this is all over and all the decisions analized.

As for being put on trial for mass murder it just shows your mentality really.Does that go for the presidents of italy,spain,france,germany etc too? i have never heard such a stupid comment i wondered how long a serious debate would turn into childish comments with no counter solution.

Italy did not have the notice period that we did. Germany followed the WHO advice and their actions have saved millions of lives.

Our government embarked on what can only be described as an experiment that went horribly wrong and people are dying from it. Why because the spread of a virus cannot be controlled.

To even begin to think of going down this route one would at least have needed to be prepared. Instead of doing this our government spent their time with Brexit.

Unlike you I am able to present my points without having to make derogatory commentary, something I could give you a lesson in were it noy against forum rules.

"

Germanys action has saved millions of lives?????? bit of an exaggeration to date they have 1,111 deaths around the same figure we had 6 days ago.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52125713

So here we have a third world country who are in the middle of economic meltdown with their credit status being labelled 'junk' by Moody's, showing how it should be done.

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am.

Germanys action has saved millions of lives?????? bit of an exaggeration to date they have 1,111 deaths around the same figure we had 6 days ago."

Deaths per million:

Germany 13

UK 43

near ipswich

"https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52125713

So here we have a third world country who are in the middle of economic meltdown with their credit status being labelled 'junk' by Moody's, showing how it should be done.

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am."

I dont get what you are trying to say.Yes countries can test, stop people getting it my question is how do get back to normal if the population has not built up immunity answer me that.If you can show me a viable exit strategy i might agree with you but all you keep showing is how to stop it now not 6 months down the line.

near ipswich

Germanys action has saved millions of lives?????? bit of an exaggeration to date they have 1,111 deaths around the same figure we had 6 days ago.

Deaths per million:

Germany 13

UK 43

"

Oh dear as i said we were at roughly the same figure 6 days ago so that figure means nothing you dont need to be a mathematician to see that.

Deaths per million:

Germany 13

UK 43

Oh dear as i said we were at roughly the same figure 6 days ago so that figure means nothing you dont need to be a mathematician to see that. "

Dear master mathematician Germany has 85 903 recorded cases whereas we have 33 718. So who is ahead and who is behind. The truth is that that they only reached our death toll today because they have ruthlessly tested and tracked down people who tested positive and isolated them early.

This is the advice given by the WHO who have a lot more experience in fighting pandemics than our government and, although you might find this hard to accept, have more experience than you.

If the government had imposed immediate and stict quarantine measures as did South Korea, we would not be in the situation we are in now.

Right now we are starting to the the first countries coming out the other side of COVID-19 without having developed herd immunity.

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am.I dont get what you are trying to say.Yes countries can test, stop people getting it my question is how do get back to normal if the population has not built up immunity answer me that.If you can show me a viable exit strategy i might agree with you but all you keep showing is how to stop it now not 6 months down the line. "

I am saying that countries that are third world, countries that have bankrupt economies have handled this crisis better than we have.

If the herd immunity strategy was the correct way to go, why didn't we stick with it?

Just to show how poor we are at testing and keeping on top of the data here is a comparison between us and Germany:

Germany: Closed cases 23 562, 1122 deaths (5%)

UK: Closed cases 3 056, 2921 deaths (96%)

By *iscreet_divorced_guyMan  over a year ago

central

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am.I dont get what you are trying to say.Yes countries can test, stop people getting it my question is how do get back to normal if the population has not built up immunity answer me that.If you can show me a viable exit strategy i might agree with you but all you keep showing is how to stop it now not 6 months down the line.

I am saying that countries that are third world, countries that have bankrupt economies have handled this crisis better than we have.

If the herd immunity strategy was the correct way to go, why didn't we stick with it?

Just to show how poor we are at testing and keeping on top of the data here is a comparison between us and Germany:

UK: Closed cases 3 056, 2921 deaths (96%)"

A truer reflection possibly,

Germany, total cases 85903, deaths 1122 (1.3%)

U.K. , total cases 33718, deaths 2921 (8.6%)

Ireland. , total cases 3849, deaths 98 (2.5%)

near ipswich

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am.I dont get what you are trying to say.Yes countries can test, stop people getting it my question is how do get back to normal if the population has not built up immunity answer me that.If you can show me a viable exit strategy i might agree with you but all you keep showing is how to stop it now not 6 months down the line.

UK: Closed cases 3 056, 2921 deaths (96%)"

We are going round in circles here mate cant you see that the way the uk government are handling this they are actually sticking with it.They realized pretty quickly saying that was not what the people wanted to hear but the measures in place are designed to slow the rate of infection not to stop it completely. Why do you think you can still go out for a walk or to the shops without control like france,spain or italy?

you can keep quoting figures as much as you want but the whole situation is fluid and has no relevance until it is over.I know you like to quote the world meters data so how about this off the same page you got yours from serious/critical Germany 3,936 uk 163 now that dont lok so good does it? but as i said before the whole situation is fluid and that data means nothing.

I still havnt seen you post anything about the exit strategy for a country with low infection.

near ipswich

Ireland. , total cases 3849, deaths 98 (2.5%)"

Not at all to be a true reflection you would have to test the same amount of people in each country.

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"Funny how the rich can get a private test in 8 hours ...my nephew waited 4 days ...."

Which "rich" have had this test in 8 hours?

Widnes

"Survival of the fittest....or the ones who have money"

Has your nephew not survived?

Widnes

It is so sad that we have lost the threads where the know it alls were calling us stupid for criticising the strategy. There would have been some classic quotes."

It's got nothing to do herd immunity. They're having to do this in Spain & Italy and they'll also probably have to do the same in France too.

Herd immunity, or to give it its correct name population immunity, was never the policy or the strategy. It is however the final result all strategies will finally have to achieve before we can defeat this thing.

All the strategies all over the world are aimed at getting to population immunity but with the lowest number of deaths possible. This is achieved by slowing down the spread of the disease so that health services are not overwhelmed, leading to extra deaths, and keeping those most vulnerable from infection for as long as possible uninfected until a cure or vaccine can be developed.

Widnes

So how many people do we need to get the virus? 60%? 70%? 80%? "

We don't need anyone to get the virus to achieve population immunity. What we do need is somewhere between 60% and 80% of the population to be immune.

Widnes

"In a strictly medical sense, if you want proper herd immunity, you will need 95% of the population to have antibodies. It doesn't matter whether these come from having had the disease or a vaccine.

95%? Wow, so we need 63 million people to to get the virus in the UK "

Not if a vaccine is developed. And I question the figure of 95% but if we did have 95% immunity we would definitely have population immunity.

near ipswich

It's got nothing to do herd immunity. They're having to do this in Spain & Italy and they'll also probably have to do the same in France too.

Herd immunity, or to give it its correct name population immunity, was never the policy or the strategy. It is however the final result all strategies will finally have to achieve before we can defeat this thing.

All the strategies all over the world are aimed at getting to population immunity but with the lowest number of deaths possible. This is achieved by slowing down the spread of the disease so that health services are not overwhelmed, leading to extra deaths, and keeping those most vulnerable from infection for as long as possible uninfected until a cure or vaccine can be developed.

"

thank you its what ive been saying all day glad you understand.

Widnes

"Here's a link:

Not a demonstrative as buckets of water. But pretty spot on.Yes interesting the one thing he doesnt address is an exit strategy, its all very well locking the country down so the virus does not enter but at some point in time you are going to have to open up to the world.Once you do if the virus is still present in the world it will find its way here.You then have a whole country with no immunity just as we have now and you are back to square one.

Perhaps you can explain the real reason why we did not buy ventilators with the EU. The excuses we have been given stink to high heaven."

If by "eliminating those who are a liability" you also mean those that are most vulnerable to this virus then you mean the older. Why would the government choose to decimate its already shrinking core vote? It simply doesn't make sense.

"

Did this ‘herd immunity ‘ prevent SARS? I know what you are saying but allowing 60-70 % of the population to catch the virus and become immune is going to be catastrophic (I realise a vaccine maybe be found in the meantime ) , even if you spread it over 10 years that is about 4 million people a year in the UK alone . You have to agree that the governments initial response to the virus was reckless, ‘take on the chin’ as Boris said

Widnes

Feel free to feel embarrassed. I know I am."

I agree that a test, track, isolate and treat strategy is better than a lockdown strategy. I've been saying that for weeks. However I still don't believe that the government's strategy is as it is because they are evil, wicked Tories hell bent on wiping out their core vote.

I agree that a test, track, isolate and treat strategy is better than a lockdown strategy. I've been saying that for weeks. However I still don't believe that the government's strategy is as it is because they are evil, wicked Tories hell bent on wiping out their core vote.

"

True, they aren’t that bad, however there initial ‘take it in the chin’ approach and subsequent lack of PPE and testing for the NHS has been pathetic.

Widnes

Ireland. , total cases 3849, deaths 98 (2.5%)"

This is all mumbo jumbo with numbers.

Whilst I do agree that the German strategy of test, track, isolate and treat is a better strategy than our lockdown one these numbers prove nothing. If you test more people you're going to discover more cases so the number dying compared to the known cases is bound to look better. The reality is that, unless your health service is overwhelmed, in which case your death rate will increase, about 1% of the people who catch this will die.

If Germany has 1122 deaths then it more than likely has 112,200 infected.

The only way to see how well any country is handling this is by looking at the rate of increase in deaths.

Widnes

thank you its what ive been saying all day glad you understand."

I often agree with you except when you're gobbing on about brexit.

Widnes

True, they aren’t that bad, however there initial ‘take it in the chin’ approach and subsequent lack of PPE and testing for the NHS has been pathetic. "

Well I'm just not sure that the strategy ever was population immunity by mass infection and nor that the shortage of PPE is anything other than bad logistics. They are having similar problems all over the world where they have gone for the lockdown strategy. Lockdown does tend to totally fuck-up your logistics.

Also, as I think I said on another thread a few weeks ago, the government strategy was based on the disease in this country going along similar lines to that in China but a later analysis of what would happen if the disease acted more like that in Italy pushed the expected death rate up from about 25,000 over a year (manageable by the health service) to 250,000 (definitely not manageable).

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

This is the definition of Triage.

Triage is the process of determining the priority of patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition or likelihood of recovery with and without treatment. This rations patient treatment efficiently when resources are insufficient for all to be treated immediately; influencing the order and priority of emergency treatment, emergency transport, or transport destination for the patient

I see numerous posts and threads saying "people are dying from it"

Who watches the news?

Has Anyone at all pick up the wording?

Every single news presenter, every article online, every single statistic say "died AFTER TESTING POSITIVE". Not one person has been reported to directly die from covid. Why? It's our fucked up system of identifying cause of death.

I'll try to explain it a little clearer:

Imagine a person having cancer in their lungs which is undiagnosed.

This person is also unfortunate enough to get bitten by a mosquito and get malaria. He gets admitted to a hospital. A few days later his cancer gets better of him he passes away as the beat up immune system can't cope with both diseases at the same time.

As he was diagnosed with malaria within last 28 days - this is what goes on papers, obviously as long as all information adds up in the end and nothing looks out of place. Only if something doesn't add up - that person will get autopsied.

Conclusion of it:

1. Not everyone's recorded reason of death is actual reason. Mostly it's written off to what the person has been diagnosed with within last 28 days.

2. Media statements are worded "after testing positive", not "died from".

Look at Sweden: their covid deaths are lower than all other countries. It's not because they're on a strict lock down.

It's because people's deaths are investigated and reasons of death is segregated into what people actually died from regardless if they tested positive or not.

Look at Italy- they've been in a strict lockdown for over 5 weeks now surely that should be enough time for the spread of infection to slow down a lot more significantly yet they're still in a lead.

Is it only me who thinks that something doesn't add up here?

near ipswich

"I see numerous posts and threads saying "people are dying from it"

Who watches the news?

Every single news presenter, every article online, every single statistic say "died AFTER TESTING POSITIVE". Not one person has been reported to directly die from covid. Why? It's our fucked up system of identifying cause of death.

This person is also unfortunate enough to get bitten by a mosquito and get malaria. He gets admitted to a hospital. A few days later his cancer gets better of him he passes away as the beat up immune system can't cope with both diseases at the same time.

As he was diagnosed with malaria within last 28 days - this is what goes on papers, obviously as long as all information adds up in the end and nothing looks out of place. Only if something doesn't add up - that person will get autopsied.

Conclusion of it:

1. Not everyone's recorded reason of death is actual reason. Mostly it's written off to what the person has been diagnosed with within last 28 days.

Look at Sweden: their covid deaths are lower than all other countries. It's not because they're on a strict lock down.

It's because people's deaths are investigated and reasons of death is segregated into what people actually died from regardless if they tested positive or not.

Look at Italy- they've been in a strict lockdown for over 5 weeks now surely that should be enough time for the spread of infection to slow down a lot more significantly yet they're still in a lead.

"

Just ask yourself are hospitals usually losing hundreds of people every day? my daughter is a nurse and i can assure you what is going on at the moment is not normal.

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

Just ask yourself are hospitals usually losing hundreds of people every day? my daughter is a nurse and i can assure you what is going on at the moment is not normal."

I've been reading posts upon posts absolutely everywhere about shortage of staff, equipment and space in hospitals for a brave few years now.

I'm not saying people aren't getting sick, I'm just saying that covid can't be responsible for all the deaths. Added badness to the situation - yes. Full and sole reason - no.

If it were the case it would be reported as such, not just a vague "dead after testing positive".

By *ax777Man  over a year ago

Not here

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

"

Sweden has a population of about 10 million and has seen 591 deaths to date, of which 114 were within the last 24 hours. Norway, which admittedly has about half the population but is in lockdown, has 89 recorded deaths.

Sweden is nearly twice the size of the UK yet has 54 million fewer people. Can’t really compare the UK to Sweden.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

"

Yes

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

Yes"

Ive said on another thread.

They are under reporting if anything.

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

"

is it only me who thinks you have an amazingly hot ass?

beautiful xx

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

beautiful xx"

No not only you. We noticed aswell

By *iscreet_divorced_guyMan  over a year ago

central

Who watches the news?

Conclusion of it:

beautiful xx

No not only you. We noticed aswell "

Is it only now you’ve noticed that!

I noticed that months ago, and she is has been on my hotlist for that time!

She also has a beautiful face to go with that amazing body!

» Add a new message to this topic