FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Get him out...

Get him out...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52421744

I thought we voted to rid ourselves of unelected bureaucrats? This guy is dangerous...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52421744

I thought we voted to rid ourselves of unelected bureaucrats? This guy is dangerous..."

I don't think there is anything qrong with him attending the meetings as he is still the PM's advisor.

All standard practice nothing new

So we shoukd get rid of all civil servants too As alway, a nothing story from people with nothing better in their life.

"So we shoukd get rid of all civil servants too As alway, a nothing story from people with nothing better in their life."

Cambridge Analytica...that a non story??

[Removed by poster at 25/04/20 10:47:13]

"So we shoukd get rid of all civil servants too As alway, a nothing story from people with nothing better in their life.

Cambridge Analytica...that a non story??"

What has that got to do with anything

"[Removed by poster at 25/04/20 10:47:13]"

You know nothing about me, who I know or meet but decide to insult. Well done

"[Removed by poster at 25/04/20 10:47:13]

You know nothing about me, who I know or meet but decide to insult. Well done "

Hey, apparently I have nothing going on in my life? You seem to know me as well??

"So we shoukd get rid of all civil servants too As alway, a nothing story from people with nothing better in their life.

Cambridge Analytica...that a non story??

What has that got to do with anything "

I'd say it had a lot to do with his integrity. I know integrity is a very unfashionable thing these days. Just look at our PM..

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Not happy with the way the dialogue is going for the same post in the Virus section ?

"Not happy with the way the dialogue is going for the same post in the Virus section ?"

Not at all, I realised it should be in the politics section so did both. Anyway, it's emerged that the people at the meeting were not happy with him being there. It's in a newspaper so you probably won't believe it.

here

"Not happy with the way the dialogue is going for the same post in the Virus section ?

Not at all, I realised it should be in the politics section so did both. Anyway, it's emerged that the people at the meeting were not happy with him being there. It's in a newspaper so you probably won't believe it."

Names of the members who were not happy with him being there?

"Not happy with the way the dialogue is going for the same post in the Virus section ?

Not at all, I realised it should be in the politics section so did both. Anyway, it's emerged that the people at the meeting were not happy with him being there. It's in a newspaper so you probably won't believe it.

Names of the members who were not happy with him being there? "

David Davis for one, not on Sage but not happy. Do you think this government has handled this thing well then??

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

I think the government r doing a very good job

"I think the government r doing a very good job"

Yes, only now are they isolating people for two weeks that are flying in. That could even take a month to implement. Cracking job....

here

Names of the members who were not happy with him being there?

David Davis for one, not on Sage but not happy. Do you think this government has handled this thing well then??"

You don’t have the names of SAGE attendees who were unhappy with Cummings being there?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Not at all, I realised it should be in the politics section so did both. Anyway, it's emerged that the people at the meeting were not happy with him being there. It's in a newspaper so you probably won't believe it."

Who are these people? because i cant find one piece of information where someone has objected.

» Add a new message to this topic