FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump walk out.....

Trump walk out.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apparently (just been on sky news) Trump had a hissy fit and walked out of latest press briefing after they took the piss out of his disinfectant comments?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleforxtrafunCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I love trump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably through embarrassment, but it does depend how the piss taking was done.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Doesnt sound like trump at all.

Has this been taken out of context or is it sarcasm?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I only caught back end of a comment on sky news as i turned over channels....hence the question mark....not making a statement, just asking the question....

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

"I only caught back end of a comment on sky news as i turned over channels....hence the question mark....not making a statement, just asking the question...."

No. Last night he just walked out before any questions, just after saying how fantastic the USA is doing and listing all the countries they are sending ventilators to.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

He didn't have a hissy fit.

He didn't stay to answer questions.

liverpool

"Has this been taken out of context or is it sarcasm? "

They misquoted his walkout.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

He didn't take questions after the briefing, fist time that's happened I believe. But then would you want to take questions after the shit show the day before?

And for all those saying he wasn't actually suggesting people inject disinfectant, this is an interesting read..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/revealed-leader-group-peddling-bleach-cure-lobbied-trump-coronavirus

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

His actual words were . . .

“I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute,” Trump said during Thursday’s coronavirus press briefing. “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

You can watch him in the briefing.

Source Washington Post.

"I love trump "

Why?

Don't blame him walking away only asking one question, surely there's more important questions to ask. But MSN done care about news just headlines.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

"I love trump

Why? "

I like him too, how he enrages the pc left and they don’t understand , you can’t have democracy without allowing thick people to vote , same in the UK really that’s why we also have a clown for pm

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Apparently (just been on sky news) Trump had a hissy fit and walked out of latest press briefing after they took the piss out of his disinfectant comments?"

I am sure he will tweet something about the ratings today, as i am sure the entire world was watching!! in fact one person quipped "he ran out of that room faster than he ran out of vietnam!"

to be fair he didn't have a hissy... he just knew that we knew the "sarcasm" excuse wasn't going to fly.... so with that, "bleachgate" and the FDA advising people not to take his "wonderdrugs"... he simply walked off after VP Pence finished speaking... because he knew, and we knew, what was incoming... and it would have been glorious!!!

this was his "my god he finally went and shot someone on 5th avenue" moment! (anyone who gets that reference wins bonus points!)

although the journo who shouted the question "President, is now the time for sarcasm when the death toll has reached 50,000....?" as he was walking out will have my admiration forever!

so he will get ripped today, and ripped tomorrow during the sunday shows.... and his team will try and clean it up...

I think the over/under of us seeing him again at a presser is next wednesday at the earliest......

"Has this been taken out of context or is it sarcasm? "

He said he was being sarcastic? But he might have been sarcastic about saying he was being sarcastic? It’s difficult to know

"Apparently (just been on sky news) Trump had a hissy fit and walked out of latest press briefing after they took the piss out of his disinfectant comments?

I am sure he will tweet something about the ratings today, as i am sure the entire world was watching!! in fact one person quipped "he ran out of that room faster than he ran out of vietnam!"

to be fair he didn't have a hissy... he just knew that we knew the "sarcasm" excuse wasn't going to fly.... so with that, "bleachgate" and the FDA advising people not to take his "wonderdrugs"... he simply walked off after VP Pence finished speaking... because he knew, and we knew, what was incoming... and it would have been glorious!!!

this was his "my god he finally went and shot someone on 5th avenue" moment! (anyone who gets that reference wins bonus points!)

although the journo who shouted the question "President, is now the time for sarcasm when the death toll has reached 50,000....?" as he was walking out will have my admiration forever!

so he will get ripped today, and ripped tomorrow during the sunday shows.... and his team will try and clean it up...

I think the over/under of us seeing him again at a presser is next wednesday at the earliest...... "

I claim my bonus points! Trump claimed in a campaign speech he could shoot someone in 5th Avenue and not lose any votes!

"Don't blame him walking away only asking one question, surely there's more important questions to ask. But MSN done care about news just headlines. "

When somebody uses the term MSM, I always like to ask what their news sources are. Where do you get your news??

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Don't blame him walking away only asking one question, surely there's more important questions to ask. But MSN done care about news just headlines. "

i think the question "is now the time for sarcasm as the death toll hits 50,000?" is a fair question to ask....

also... "why did you push a drug and tell people there would be no harm, when studies are showing the drugs you recommended ARE more harmful to covid patients than helpful?""

once he answers those two..... then its fair game!!!!

after that... the next questions i would ask were "where are fauci and birxs today?"....

oooooh... i could keep going!!!.....

"I only caught back end of a comment on sky news as i turned over channels....hence the question mark....not making a statement, just asking the question....

No. Last night he just walked out before any questions, just after saying how fantastic the USA is doing and listing all the countries they are sending ventilators to."

Maybe he is actually learning that it’s better to make his statement and then leave before all of the gutter press start asking leading questions?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I only caught back end of a comment on sky news as i turned over channels....hence the question mark....not making a statement, just asking the question....

No. Last night he just walked out before any questions, just after saying how fantastic the USA is doing and listing all the countries they are sending ventilators to.

Maybe he is actually learning that it’s better to make his statement and then leave before all of the gutter press start asking leading questions?

"

Then call it an election rally or a press release because the purpose of a press conference is to confer..

Some of those gutter press work for some of the most respected papers globally, or do you mean fox?

By *exyCouple999Couple  over a year ago

South Bucks

"I love trump "

This

liverpool

Main steam media?

liverpool

The back tracking today is brilliant.

Yeah he has to walk out before questions are asked. He's simply not capable enough to be allowed in front of the press.

I suspect they will move more to the preprepared video format like they did before. He's not mentally equipped to hold a role in public office, he's in so far over his head.

As much as I disapprove of him and yes he is a complete idiot in my opinion, the media is as dumb as he is.

He never advised people to start drinking bleach, he said something about injecting a disinfectant.

If you have to put words into someone's mouth and proclaim them as facts to sell news, you're equally as trash as him.

liverpool

"As much as I disapprove of him and yes he is a complete idiot in my opinion, the media is as dumb as he is.

He never advised people to start drinking bleach, he said something about injecting a disinfectant.

If you have to put words into someone's mouth and proclaim them as facts to sell news, you're equally as trash as him."

The transcript is on The virus forum.

There is no doubt what he said.

"As much as I disapprove of him and yes he is a complete idiot in my opinion, the media is as dumb as he is.

If you have to put words into someone's mouth and proclaim them as facts to sell news, you're equally as trash as him.

"

I watched the press conference, I have have 2 ears, no mention of drinking bleach at any point.

liverpool

I watched the press conference, I have have 2 ears, no mention of drinking bleach at any point."

He asks is it possible to inject it?

I watched the press conference, I have have 2 ears, no mention of drinking bleach at any point."

Just injecting disinfectant is okay?

I think you're clutching at straws.

Trump struggles to speak clearly, he rambles, repeats himself, and contradicts himself constantly. He says a lot of weird shit because he doesn't understand what's going on in the world around him and doesn't understand anything technical or scientific.

He did suggest that drinking or injecting disinfectant is an option. As well as using UV light internally.

The fact that he can't speak properly, and didn't make any coherent points, appears to be his best defence at the moment. Things do not look good if you're a Trump supporter.

This seems to be difficult for some to understand so I'll write it in capital letters.

HE DID NOT SUGGEST PEOPLE SHOULD START DRINKING BLEACH.

He did say a lot of dumb things during the press conference, yes the UV thing included, but that's not what I'm arguing.

If you're so fixed on hating him that you make shit up, then you're just as bad as he is.

liverpool

"This seems to be difficult for some to understand so I'll write it in capital letters.

He did say a lot of dumb things during the press conference, yes the UV thing included, but that's not what I'm arguing.

If you're so fixed on hating him that you make shit up, then you're just as bad as he is."

He asks the question.

He doesn't state it as fact.

"This seems to be difficult for some to understand so I'll write it in capital letters.

If you're so fixed on hating him that you make shit up, then you're just as bad as he is.

He asks the question.

He doesn't state it as fact."

Yet again no mention of drinking bleach.

Newcastle and Gateshead

i'll put what i put in the other thread... because i think its worth repeating...

you are trying to make excuses for him that he is not making himself!

he himself said it was "sarcasm" and he wanted to see what reaction he would get.....

so he either: a) knew what he said... or b) was making an excuse for what he said!

he never denies putting it out there...

either way... it make people who come up with other excuses for him look like idiots!

so the question that needs asking is.... are you all that silly! Well done on choosing the most stupid hill to die upon!!!

"i'll put what i put in the other thread... because i think its worth repeating...

you are trying to make excuses for him that he is not making himself!

he himself said it was "sarcasm" and he wanted to see what reaction he would get.....

so he either: a) knew what he said... or b) was making an excuse for what he said!

he never denies putting it out there...

either way... it make people who come up with other excuses for him look like idiots!

so the question that needs asking is.... are you all that silly! Well done on choosing the most stupid hill to die upon!!! "

I could not give two shits what he does and doesn't say. I'm not an American citizen and there is nothing I can do.

What does annoy me is the amount of bullshit "journalism" that's put out there and fed to people who can actually vote and make a change.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

I could not give two shits what he does and doesn't say. I'm not an American citizen and there is nothing I can do.

What does annoy me is the amount of bullshit "journalism" that's put out there and fed to people who can actually vote and make a change."

well I AM a dual national... so i will get the chance to vote... so i am listening to exactly what he is saying, and what excuses he may or may not be using!!!!

at any point in the last 36 hrs, he could have said "i didn't say it".... those words have never come out of his mouth because the transcripts and the video says otherwise...

so again... you are making an excuse for him that he hasn't used....

so again.... are you that silly?

"

What does annoy me is the amount of bullshit "journalism" that's put out there and fed to people who can actually vote and make a change.

well I AM a dual national... so i will get the chance to vote... so i am listening to exactly what he is saying, and what excuses he may or may not be using!!!!

at any point in the last 36 hrs, he could have said "i didn't say it".... those words have never come out of his mouth because the transcripts and the video says otherwise...

so again.... are you that silly?"

Please link me the video and timestamp where he suggests drinking bleach and "drinking bleach" or "drink bleach" has to be a direct quote.

FYI, I think he's a complete idiot, just in case I get called a supporter few posts down the thread.

"

Please link me the video and timestamp where he suggests drinking bleach and "drinking bleach" or "drink bleach" has to be a direct quote.

FYI, I think he's a complete idiot, just in case I get called a supporter few posts down the thread."

I'm so confused by this. Who's point are you arguing because the first time "drinking" bleach was mentioned, you brought it up.

"

FYI, I think he's a complete idiot, just in case I get called a supporter few posts down the thread.

I'm so confused by this. Who's point are you arguing because the first time "drinking" bleach was mentioned, you brought it up. "

I'm arguing that media/news are a bunch of liars missrepresenting people and spreading missinformation.

Type in "trump bleach" into to Google to see the articles.

"

I'm so confused by this. Who's point are you arguing because the first time "drinking" bleach was mentioned, you brought it up.

I'm arguing that media/news are a bunch of liars missrepresenting people and spreading missinformation.

Type in "trump bleach" into to Google to see the articles."

These news articles need to encompass Mark Grenon and Genisis II to give a clear picture of what is really going on.

"I love trump

This "

Why?

"

Type in "trump bleach" into to Google to see the articles."

But of course they are. Its partisan politics in America. Fox news being the worst, so if CNN exaggerate I dont care too much once it's not a total fabrication.

The problem is nobody calls out Fox but everyone backs Trump up when its CNN or MSNBC simply exaggerating.

When it's a total bs lie people need to call them out. Fox is at it daily and not a word said. Trump is also the worst offender so stop wasting time of petty exaggerations.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I pity the American people with such a dearth of choice in their upcoming election

A bumbling stable genius bleach advocate and a bumbling creep with a questionable history of wandering hands and a sexual assault complaint registered.

Sophie’s choice or what.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

If he's doesn't want to talk, and be heard by millions, that's a good thing.

Now, if someone can disable his phone ...

"I pity the American people with such a dearth of choice in their upcoming election

A bumbling stable genius bleach advocate and a bumbling creep with a questionable history of wandering hands and a sexual assault complaint registered.

Sophie’s choice or what.

"

They will get the president that the majority of the country deserves

"I pity the American people with such a dearth of choice in their upcoming election

Sophie’s choice or what.

"

Do people not vote on policy anymore?

"

But of course they are. Its partisan politics in America. Fox news being the worst, so if CNN exaggerate I dont care too much once it's not a total fabrication.

The problem is nobody calls out Fox but everyone backs Trump up when its CNN or MSNBC simply exaggerating.

When it's a total bs lie people need to call them out. Fox is at it daily and not a word said. Trump is also the worst offender so stop wasting time of petty exaggerations."

Lol. I have no words. Heading into politics forum is always a bad idea.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Sophie’s choice or what.

Do people not vote on policy anymore?"

I would rather vote on sound policy and individual. I don’t think I could vote for either clown.

Sophie’s choice or what.

"

A choice between 2 pensioners

Sophie’s choice or what.

Do people not vote on policy anymore?

I would rather vote on sound policy and individual. I don’t think I could vote for either clown. "

Neither of them have very good policies. And neither of them seem like good people.

But one is clearly worse than the other.

"I love trump

This

Why? "

I know why but I will not say. I don't want to get banned

"

When it's a total bs lie people need to call them out. Fox is at it daily and not a word said. Trump is also the worst offender so stop wasting time of petty exaggerations.

Lol. I have no words. Heading into politics forum is always a bad idea."

Not very good at debate it seems

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Trump is not going to take direct questions because his last attempt severely shook confidence in the competence of the White House and Trump personally.

The attempt to claim that this was "sarcasm" was not believed by anybody except those who choose to believe.

He suggested that it would be worth testing injecting disinfectant or shining UV light inside people's bodies as a treatment.

This is stupid.

Any discussion about drinking bleach is mockery so getting upset about this detail being "untrue" is a deliberate distraction or a strange level of pedantry.

That said when the President of the country suggests this as worth looking at it worried the makers of these products enough to make a statement to make it clear that ingestion in any form is a bad idea.

This was amplified by the press.

I'm not sure why this would be worthy of criticism.

Don't worry though, Trump's self-regard and need for the limelight will see him back soon enough rambling incoherently but claiming the opposite.

What's sad is that even after this people choose to believe and support him.

This will lead to a xenophobic anti-Chinese anti-immigrant election though as he has nothing else to campaign on.

liverpool

Does he just type up nonsense on Twitter all night?

Fucking balloon.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Does he just type up nonsense on Twitter all night?

Fucking balloon."

I given up trying to work him out on Twitter... it is all just comedic value at this point

Saying that... he has gone particularly bat shit crazy today...

I think it was Brad Pitt Playing Fauci on SNL last night that’s set him off......

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

"Apparently (just been on sky news) Trump had a hissy fit and walked out of latest press briefing after they took the piss out of his disinfectant comments?"

Good

Theres only so much bullshit one can take from the far left self loathing bottom feeders.

I love him treating them with the contempt they deserve. They hate their country almost as much as themselves. They are not reporters , they are left wing opinionists.

They dont deserve to have the world listen to their propaganda

Have a good morning xx

By *nicecoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Hitch

Fucking balloon.

I given up trying to work him out on Twitter... it is all just comedic value at this point

I think it was Brad Pitt Playing Fauci on SNL last night that’s set him off......"

Maybe, but hes still the president of the united states of America and will be for another 4 years. If you accomplish 0000001 % of what he has achieved you will be a success

Enjoy your TDS x

Trump: "I love the poorly educated"

Fucking balloon.

I think it was Brad Pitt Playing Fauci on SNL last night that’s set him off......

Maybe, but hes still the president of the united states of America and will be for another 4 years. If you accomplish 0000001 % of what he has achieved you will be a success

Enjoy your TDS x

"

Lol. The only thing funnier than Trump, is the people who ignore everything he does and says, and think he's great for no tangible reason.

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"I love trump

Why?

I like him too, how he enrages the pc left and they don’t understand , you can’t have democracy without allowing thick people to vote , same in the UK really that’s why we also have a clown for pm "

Jeremy Corbyn would have been more of a clown and a risk to the future and security of this country. In short he would have been a threat to national security and the economy of the UK as a whole. So looks like we got the best of a bad bunch.

liverpool

Fucking balloon.

Enjoy your TDS x

"

Whats a bottom feeder?

liverpool

"I love trump

Why?

I like him too, how he enrages the pc left and they don’t understand , you can’t have democracy without allowing thick people to vote , same in the UK really that’s why we also have a clown for pm

Jeremy Corbyn would have been more of a clown and a risk to the future and security of this country. In short he would have been a threat to national security and the economy of the UK as a whole. So looks like we got the best of a bad bunch."

Astute analysis.

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Enjoy your TDS x

"

well i've managed to not go bankrupt even once.......

... and i know how to spell Nobel (as in the prize)...

... and that i know that journalists* don't get awarded Nobel's, they get Pulitzer's...

*actually journo's are awarded to the newspapers who publish not the journo's...

and that hamburger rant.... wtf!!!!!

so yeah.... 0.000000001% achieved... what do i win!!!

bless you my blessed sheep.....

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Apparently (just been on sky news) Trump had a hissy fit and walked out of latest press briefing after they took the piss out of his disinfectant comments?

Good

Theres only so much bullshit one can take from the far left self loathing bottom feeders.

I love him treating them with the contempt they deserve. They hate their country almost as much as themselves. They are not reporters , they are left wing opinionists.

They dont deserve to have the world listen to their propaganda

Have a good morning xx"

You seem a bit ignorant of the two main demographics of American politics..

Newcastle and Gateshead

and now he is trying to rewrite history by deleting ALL of his weird tweets over the weekend (the noble/nobel ones and the hamburger one)....

remember... it was a figment of our imagination....

p.s whitehouse cancel daily press briefing again... so thats 3 days in a row so far!....

Ayr

Well he's back and, he "can't imagine why" US hotline calls about disinfectant have risen after he suggested injecting the substance to treat coronavirus.

He was also asked if he deserved to be re-elected given the number of Americans who have died over the past six weeks - more than 55,000.

That's more than in all the years of the USA's involvement in the Vietnam War. Mind you, all of those deaths were avoidable; Covid 19, not really.

Certainly, he's failing in his duty to reduce excess deaths due to the virus.

Not that that will make any difference to the way his supporters will vote. Unless they die because they buy into his bullshit.

If they do, it won't be his fault. Nor will he care.

liverpool

See that UFO thing?

Ayr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQGRsF9MXw

» Add a new message to this topic