FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Operation deflect

Operation deflect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I've put this in the politics section for obvs reasons.

Well we can safely assume its underway

Panorama programme full of left wing agitators (ie nurses and drs)

Dr on panorama outed as an anti semite (incidentally he was outed by a journalist who was been done for phone hacking and false anti semite claims)

Ch4 and the times banned from the daily briefings

Outrage over nurses dancing

Read today that people on twitter that people have been complaining about the 60k pay out nurses get when they die

NHS 'waste'

Stamer branded a backstabber

If anyone serious believes there is going to be a sea change when all this is over they are deluded.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"I've put this in the politics section for obvs reasons.

Dr on panorama outed as an anti semite (incidentally he was outed by a journalist who was been done for phone hacking and false anti semite claims)

Read today that people on twitter that people have been complaining about the 60k pay out nurses get when they die

NHS 'waste'

If anyone serious believes there is going to be a sea change when all this is over they are deluded.

"

I thought Channel 4 asked a question yesterday on the daily briefing may be mistaken

liverpool

NHS 'waste'

I thought Channel 4 asked a question yesterday on the daily briefing may be mistaken

"

Says in the European they have been banned?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

NHS 'waste'

Says in the European they have been banned?"

They might be. I might have been mistaken.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

NHS 'waste'

"

Putz is right!

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"

Says in the European they have been banned?

They might be. I might have been mistaken. "

Question from Gary Gibbon Channel 4 - 27th April

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

NHS 'waste'

"

Don't know why they bother deflecting. Their supporters do it for them.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

NHS 'waste'

"

they did and nothing wrong with the question

liverpool

NHS 'waste'

Putz is right!"

Hutz

liverpool

I did see the ch4 thing in the European today but if its wrong I take it back.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

NHS 'waste'

"

Dr Liam Fox is left wing agitator....Hahaha

Do you actually take yourself seriously

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

NHS 'waste'

"

The politics never went away.

Everything from claiming that there was no shortage of PPE to apologising that people "felt" there was a problem to having 40,000 test available but only a few thousand carried out.

Not joining the EU purchasing scheme.

Not reporting care home deaths.

The government has a problem in having to support the NHS and simultaneously undermine it to shift the blame away from their own management.

There was an opportunity to behave differently but it wasn't taken as this particular group of people display an instinctive need to be in control without answering to anybody whilst using the language of "taking back control". For themselves though.

liverpool

NHS 'waste'

Dr Liam Fox is left wing agitator....Hahaha

Do you actually take yourself seriously "

What are you on about?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

NHS 'waste'

"

The Panorama programme programme . All five Doctors were long standing Labour party supporters or activists .One did not want to bill migrants for care , another attended a Corbyn rally wearing a badge reading proud to be everything the Conservatives hate and another called Boris a liar. Hardly a fair representation of a cross section of society .

liverpool

NHS 'waste'

The politics never went away.

Everything from claiming that there was no shortage of PPE to apologising that people "felt" there was a problem to having 40,000 test available but only a few thousand carried out.

The government has a problem in having to support the NHS and simultaneously undermine it to shift the blame away from their own management.

There was an opportunity to behave differently but it wasn't taken as this particular group of people display an instinctive need to be in control without answering to anybody whilst using the language of "taking back control". For themselves though."

I think people seriously think the NHS is going to be treated differently when this is over.

Not.a chance.

liverpool

NHS 'waste'

The Panorama programme programme . All five Doctors were long standing Labour party supporters or activists .One did not want to bill migrants for care , another attended a Corbyn rally wearing a badge reading proud to be everything the Conservatives hate and another called Boris a liar. Hardly a fair representation of a cross section of society . "

So the migrant should have been left to die?

Classy.

Is this the same boris who has been sacked twice .for..erm..lying?

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"The politics never went away.

There was an opportunity to behave differently but it wasn't taken as this particular group of people display an instinctive need to be in control without answering to anybody whilst using the language of "taking back control". For themselves though. "

all of which has some merit, and will be poured over when the first wave has passed and there is some stability in the country.

Has the virus been politicised by the Government or are they guilty of allowing everyone outside of politics to politicise it?

"We don't understand the science, so lets go after the politics of the situation"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

NHS 'waste'

The Panorama programme programme . All five Doctors were long standing Labour party supporters or activists .One did not want to bill migrants for care , another attended a Corbyn rally wearing a badge reading proud to be everything the Conservatives hate and another called Boris a liar. Hardly a fair representation of a cross section of society . "

The vast majority of NHS workers are labour supporters /voters. Which parts of the programme do you think were lies and ‘fake news’?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

NHS 'waste'

Kin eck Pat, you use twitter..

Boris is a liar BTW unless you have lapsed further into your ignoring reality bubble..

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

There was an opportunity to behave differently but it wasn't taken as this particular group of people display an instinctive need to be in control without answering to anybody whilst using the language of "taking back control". For themselves though.

all of which has some merit, and will be poured over when the first wave has passed and there is some stability in the country.

Has the virus been politicised by the Government or are they guilty of allowing everyone outside of politics to politicise it?

"We don't understand the science, so lets go after the politics of the situation""

What I described were all things that the government, more specifically the ruling party, chose to do.

You do not have to "understand the science" if staff say there is inadequate PPE and die as a consequence and the government says there is plenty.

You do not have to "understand the science" to see that hospital deaths due to the disease do not accurately reflect the total deaths due to the disease.

That was not external "politicisation". These were two, amongst many, political decisions.

There were also genuine mistakes and decisions made with inadequate data because that was the only option.

However, several of these were then deliberately politicised. Nobody really believes that there was one email about EU purchasing that was "lost" surely?

liverpool

"We don't understand the science, so lets go after the politics of the situation""

I fail to see how the situation could not be politicised to some degree.

The gmnts handling of the situation was bound to come under scrutiny and factor in the involvement of the NHS and it was unavoidable.

» Add a new message to this topic