FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > What exactly has cummings got over Borris

What exactly has cummings got over Borris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ncutgem OP   Man  over a year ago

Bath ish

He must know something what do we recon it might be

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without a doubt Cummings knows where all the "bodies" are buried from Johnson's time as Mayor of London. By extention he also knows everything that has happened since.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Lol Boris is Cummings puppet he has his hand up his ass and runs the show.

He has pictures of Boris elbow deep in Arcuri...

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

It's none of these things.

He's the cleverest person in the room.

He has put the government in place. BoJo and the Cabinet do not have their own plan or policies. No strategy for power. No competence.

Cummings runs the country. He doesn't need any leverage other than the stupidity of the Tory party and their craving for the trappings of power.

The country has suffered a coup and is unaware of it.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"It's none of these things.

He has put the government in place. BoJo and the Cabinet do not have their own plan or policies. No strategy for power. No competence.

Cummings runs the country. He doesn't need any leverage other than the stupidity of the Tory party and their craving for the trappings of power.

The country has suffered a coup and is unaware of it."

It's both this and the above. Boris almost certainly knows a lot of Boris's skeletons (and probably those of other senior government ministers too) and Boris knows a pretty explosive and damaging book would be forthcoming if Cummings was sacked.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?

West London

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?"

How about being responsible for the government advice on lockdown that everyone in the country has followed and ignoring it for himself?

Two government advisors (one Scottish) have resigned for breaking lockdown rules because it undermines guidance.

It is not actually necessary to have any more context for why this behaviour is unacceptable.

Ipswich

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?

How about being responsible for the government advice on lockdown that everyone in the country has followed and ignoring it for himself?

Two government advisors (one Scottish) have resigned for breaking lockdown rules because it undermines guidance.

It is not actually necessary to have any more context for why this behaviour is unacceptable."

That's why I said previously. Like I said I don't know much about him or why he is so despised

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?

It is not actually necessary to have any more context for why this behaviour is unacceptable."

My point exactly.

By *heIcebreakersCouple  over a year ago

Cramlington

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?"
Without doubt he's one of the most poisonous political figures of this century, but he's also detested because he's wormtongue - a small town boy with neither talent not presence who's desperate for power. From his earlydays hiding behind the bouncers in the family nightclub and pretending he was in charge, to his role as Matthew Elliott's bag carrier on the Metric Martyr campaign and the North Eats devolution referendum, his primary qualification ahs ben his willingness to to do the shitty jobs no-one else wants.

He's actually pretty crap at most things - google Durham Free School if you don;t believe me - it was an utter fuck up from start to finish and even my dog could figure out that there was no market for a free school in a town with one of the best state comprehensives in England and a thriving private school.

He's hated because he's risen without trace, his only quality for his role being that he has no moral compass and no conscience. All he has behind him is a queue of people trying to summon the courage to knife him - his so called knowledge of the black arts is superficial, weak and akin to one of those salesmen who think they;re mastr of the universe because they read a book they bought in an airport while waiting for the Easyjet...

Mr Icebreaker

By *evernmanMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"He must know something what do we recon it might be"

Likely secrets about their connections in Moscow.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Actually nothing, he followed guidelines set out by govt that had exceptions set by deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries that DC fell into, but everyone is ignoring that because they didn't realise about the exceptions that are clearly reported on and publicised and are now witch hunting him for reasons only known to themselves.

Ipswich

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?Without doubt he's one of the most poisonous political figures of this century, but he's also detested because he's wormtongue - a small town boy with neither talent not presence who's desperate for power. From his earlydays hiding behind the bouncers in the family nightclub and pretending he was in charge, to his role as Matthew Elliott's bag carrier on the Metric Martyr campaign and the North Eats devolution referendum, his primary qualification ahs ben his willingness to to do the shitty jobs no-one else wants.

He's actually pretty crap at most things - google Durham Free School if you don;t believe me - it was an utter fuck up from start to finish and even my dog could figure out that there was no market for a free school in a town with one of the best state comprehensives in England and a thriving private school.

He's hated because he's risen without trace, his only quality for his role being that he has no moral compass and no conscience. All he has behind him is a queue of people trying to summon the courage to knife him - his so called knowledge of the black arts is superficial, weak and akin to one of those salesmen who think they;re mastr of the universe because they read a book they bought in an airport while waiting for the Easyjet...

Mr Icebreaker"

There must be more to it than that. A Free school, nightclubs, wormtongue...? I thought there may be something really terrible in his past to make him so hated

West London

Actually nothing, he followed guidelines set out by govt that had exceptions set by deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries that DC fell into, but everyone is ignoring that because they didn't realise about the exceptions that are clearly reported on and publicised and are now witch hunting him for reasons only known to themselves."

This is the advice on this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#if-you-are-living-with-children

Please point out the clearly reported and publicised exceptions or post the link.

Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection

Updated 18 May 2020

"Main messages

if you live alone and you have symptoms of coronavirus illness (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. (The ending isolation section below has more information)

after 7 days, if you do not have a high temperature, you do not need to continue to self-isolate. If you still have a high temperature, keep self-isolating until your temperature returns to normal. You do not need to self-isolate if you only have a cough or anosmia after 7 days, as these symptoms can last for several weeks after the infection has gone

if you live with others and you are the first in the household to have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), then you must stay at home for at least 7 days, but all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill. See the explanatory diagram

for anyone else in the household who starts displaying symptoms, they need to stay at home for at least 7 days from when the symptoms appeared, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14 day isolation period. The ending isolation section below has more information, and see the explanatory diagram

staying at home for 14 days will greatly reduce the overall amount of infection the household could pass on to others in the community

if you can, move any vulnerable individuals (such as the elderly and those with underlying health conditions) out of your home, to stay with friends or family for the duration of the home isolation period

if you cannot move vulnerable people out of your home, stay away from them as much as possible

reduce the spread of infection in your home: wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, each time using soap and water, or use hand sanitiser; cover coughs and sneezes

if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms:

do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital

you do not need to contact 111 to tell them you’re staying at home

testing for coronavirus (COVID-19) is not needed if you’re staying at home

if you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home, or your condition gets worse, or your symptoms do not get better after 7 days, then use the NHS 111 online coronavirus (COVID-19) service. If you do not have internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999

if you develop new coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms at any point after ending your first period of isolation (self or household) then you need to follow the same guidance on self-isolation again"

Cramlington

"I have to say that I don't know much about DC. What has he done previously to invoke such vitriol?Without doubt he's one of the most poisonous political figures of this century, but he's also detested because he's wormtongue - a small town boy with neither talent not presence who's desperate for power. From his earlydays hiding behind the bouncers in the family nightclub and pretending he was in charge, to his role as Matthew Elliott's bag carrier on the Metric Martyr campaign and the North Eats devolution referendum, his primary qualification ahs ben his willingness to to do the shitty jobs no-one else wants.

Mr Icebreaker

There must be more to it than that. A Free school, nightclubs, wormtongue...? I thought there may be something really terrible in his past to make him so hated"

Really? That sounds suspiciously lke you want to dismiss justifiable anger at his current breach of the rules as somehow irrational.

I despise him like I despise all the sad little losers who want political power, or proximity to it, to make them feel good about themselves.

By *aurimauriMan  over a year ago

minster Ramsgate

There could be some very clever politics in play here. This has been put forward.

When this virus hit, we all looked at the government to guide the country, they took on the role, "do this and we'll get through it", "protect the NHS", "Here's some money to help you". But that now causes the government a problem.

In steps DC, makes a huge mistake, the country says, if he can, so can I. We all start mixing, virus has its 2nd wave, Government can point the finger and say "it's your fault, you didn't listen to us, you made this happen, there's no money cause you did it".

It's a great way of turning the mantra around, Government takes no responsibility.

Bloody marvellous politics

By *aurimauriMan  over a year ago

minster Ramsgate

And there's a thread on here

"If Cummings can do it, why can't we"

Government saw the opportunity to turn it.

Ipswich

Mr Icebreaker

There must be more to it than that. A Free school, nightclubs, wormtongue...? I thought there may be something really terrible in his past to make him so hatedReally? That sounds suspiciously lke you want to dismiss justifiable anger at his current breach of the rules as somehow irrational.

I despise him like I despise all the sad little losers who want political power, or proximity to it, to make them feel good about themselves."

I just thought there may be some hard evidence pointing to why he's so disliked, not just I don't like him because I don't like him

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I have to say, it's pretty wrong what he's done.

One of the artists behind the lockdown and he's flaunting around while he has symptoms. It's reported as well he's been back up there on another two occasions aswell.

The government have all jumped to his defence, where we're they to defend other ministers and scientist that have had to resign for less serve infringements.

Boris is looking like a real fool now.

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

The government will rally round Cummings over his trip to Durham although he could and should have stayed in London. However if the other allegations are proven and he is still backed by Boris people will put two fingers up to this bunch of hypocrites.

West London

Mr Icebreaker

There must be more to it than that. A Free school, nightclubs, wormtongue...? I thought there may be something really terrible in his past to make him so hatedReally? That sounds suspiciously lke you want to dismiss justifiable anger at his current breach of the rules as somehow irrational.

I despise him like I despise all the sad little losers who want political power, or proximity to it, to make them feel good about themselves.

I just thought there may be some hard evidence pointing to why he's so disliked, not just I don't like him because I don't like him "

No one has to justify dislike of him.

Without the need for any context he has been contemptuous of the safety rules put in place for everyone to follow and has not had the integrity to step down when caught undermining the safety messages that he formulated.

If you want to go into employing a strategy of outright lies for Brexit with a micro targeted add campaign we can do that too. Add to that taking actual policy and scrutiny out of the political process and gathering power to himself then there is plenty to dislike.

However, none of that is necessary. This single action is more than adequate.

You are also well aware of all of this as you are perfectly capable of using Google. So it's interesting to see you looking this with a stick for some reason.

Ipswich

Mr Icebreaker

I just thought there may be some hard evidence pointing to why he's so disliked, not just I don't like him because I don't like him

Without the need for any context he has been contemptuous of the safety rules put in place for everyone to follow and has not had the integrity to step down when caught undermining the safety messages that he formulated.

If you want to go into employing a strategy of outright lies for Brexit with a micro targeted add campaign we can do that too. Add to that taking actual policy and scrutiny out of the political process and gathering power to himself then there is plenty to dislike.

You are also well aware of all of this as you are perfectly capable of using Google. So it's interesting to see you looking this with a stick for some reason."

I wasn't asking anyone to justify it. I asked for some hard facts of what he's done to invoke such hatred. You seem to think I'm defending him. I'm not

West London

Mr Icebreaker

You are also well aware of all of this as you are perfectly capable of using Google. So it's interesting to see you looking this with a stick for some reason.

I wasn't asking anyone to justify it. I asked for some hard facts of what he's done to invoke such hatred. You seem to think I'm defending him. I'm not "

Then look it up rather than listen to other people's opinions which do not reach an acceptable standard of factual content

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"I have to say, it's pretty wrong what he's done.

One of the artists behind the lockdown and he's flaunting around while he has symptoms. It's reported as well he's been back up there on another two occasions aswell.

The government have all jumped to his defence, where we're they to defend other ministers and scientist that have had to resign for less serve infringements.

Boris is looking like a real fool now. "

He wasn't one of the artists of lockdown, I think it's pretty clear he was after herd immunity which is why he wasn't going to worry about driving 260 miles when necessary.

Ipswich

Mr Icebreaker

I wasn't asking anyone to justify it. I asked for some hard facts of what he's done to invoke such hatred. You seem to think I'm defending him. I'm not

Then look it up rather than listen to other people's opinions which do not reach an acceptable standard of factual content "

Yeah, still not hearing any good reason. I tend to base my opinion on facts. Just one will do

Just another theory; the forthcoming deep recession and further economic fall out from Brexit will have far reaching impact on the country. Maybe Boris is forcing the hand of his party to get rid of him. No one want to be in charge when it goes badly wrong. He could then sit back and simply say; I would have done this and that

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"

Yeah, still not hearing any good reason. I tend to base my opinion on facts. Just one will do "

Start with jealousy, move to ignorance then finish with boredom

Take your pick

My understanding is that it is Cumming's wife who has the dirt on Boris privately not politically that makes Cummings so untouchable. Cummings may know where the skeletons are in Johnson's past but he will have helped put them there. Johnson's private life, that's down to him

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

MuchFab- in - the -Fuck

Boris is looking like a real fool now. "

I know i'm wasting my finger skin on this BUT Dominic Cummings did NOT flout the lockdown......

Ipswich

"

Yeah, still not hearing any good reason. I tend to base my opinion on facts. Just one will do

Take your pick"

Yes, I asked a genuine question but didn't get much of an answer. Has he ever been found guilty of anything by an enquiry?

" Yes, I asked a genuine question but didn't get much of an answer. Has he ever been found guilty of anything by an enquiry?"

He’s works for the Tory party so the left will beat him with any stick they can find whilst excusing their own that’s all.

He’s a master at deflecting important issues, as demonstrated by the fact that nobody cares about the failed track and trace system already or is asking questions about the Government’s current failings.

West London

Mr Icebreaker

Then look it up rather than listen to other people's opinions which do not reach an acceptable standard of factual content

Yeah, still not hearing any good reason. I tend to base my opinion on facts. Just one will do "

You want some "facts" about a back room manipulator?

Bless.

Why has the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom placed his lersonal credibility, that of the Government and the effectiveness of medical advice during a global crisis before that of a mere advisor?

I've provided you with some, apparently, unacceptable information.

Your turn.

West London

Boris is looking like a real fool now.

I know i'm wasting my finger skin on this BUT Dominic Cummings did NOT flout the lockdown......

"

Scroll up. Read the complete government advice that I have posted and explain to me what part of it allows him to leave his home and drive several hundred miles with n infected person.

Or maybe it's just simply that Boris knows DC son is autistic and understood that should his parents fall too ill to care for him, his needs as an autistic child would have been better met by the family in Durham.... Not everything needs to be some massive conspiracy

West London

"

Take your pick

Yes, I asked a genuine question but didn't get much of an answer. Has he ever been found guilty of anything by an enquiry?"

Ah, wait...your just trying to change the subject.

Well played. Very Cummings

By *ings66Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Was it DC who put the date of February 30 on one of the daily updates?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Yep. This. They all owe him - not a single one of them would be in post without him. He even had to get the last of them with even a shred of backbone - Sajid Javid - removed from office.

Mr Icebreaker

I just thought there may be some hard evidence pointing to why he's so disliked, not just I don't like him because I don't like him "

When pretty much everyone dislikes some one there’s generally a good reason for it, with K ha I suppose it could be his like for eugenics, or his complete lack of empathy and self awareness, who knows?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"He must know something what do we recon it might be"

Used to play sticky biscuit together

"

Take your pick

Yes, I asked a genuine question but didn't get much of an answer. Has he ever been found guilty of anything by an enquiry?"

I hadn’t realised you needed to hold an inquiry in to someone before you were allowed to dislike them.

I must apologise to that bloke who lives just down the road, and like him until I have had time to have an independent review into him.

Mr Icebreaker

When pretty much everyone dislikes some one there’s generally a good reason for it, with K ha I suppose it could be his like for eugenics, or his complete lack of empathy and self awareness, who knows?"

*with Cummings

"Just another theory; the forthcoming deep recession and further economic fall out from Brexit will have far reaching impact on the country. Maybe Boris is forcing the hand of his party to get rid of him. No one want to be in charge when it goes badly wrong. He could then sit back and simply say; I would have done this and that "

Tbh that is a very good theory. There is no way Boris will do 5 years as PM, he thought it was all about getting Brexit done for his rich friends, the current crisis was never in the script and to much like hard work for him. He is out of his depth and let’s be honest he is in terrible shape and doesn’t have the physically stamina to cope . He will either resign or find a way to get sacked before his term is finished

If you want to understand this I suggest that you read up on cognitive biases, namely 'comfirmation bias'

If you want to understand this I suggest that you read up on cognitive biases, namely 'comfirmation bias'"

*confirmation bias

I don’t think he’s got anything over him - they’re just a team. Boris is Tim, Nice but Dim; a really charismatic, fun caricature who’s good at waving and kissing babies. A celebrity - what the current age requires. Dominic Cummings is the brains of the outfit. They need each other to function.

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Upcoming economic crises,Brexit on the horizon,incompetent boris in charge

Things can only get worse

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Actually nothing, he followed guidelines set out by govt that had exceptions set by deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries that DC fell into, but everyone is ignoring that because they didn't realise about the exceptions that are clearly reported on and publicised and are now witch hunting him for reasons only known to themselves."

unless he did the 2nd and 3rd visits that he is being accused of.. which no actual evidence seems to have come to light... your right. He didn't actually break any rules... or guidlines or anything.

However if he had gone out during his 14 day isolation... or went back the 2nd time.. then yes.. and he should be dealt with. If it's just the first bit then no. There were/ are exceptions and he fell into one

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Actually nothing, he followed guidelines set out by govt that had exceptions set by deputy chief medical officer Jenny Harries that DC fell into, but everyone is ignoring that because they didn't realise about the exceptions that are clearly reported on and publicised and are now witch hunting him for reasons only known to themselves. unless he did the 2nd and 3rd visits that he is being accused of.. which no actual evidence seems to have come to light... your right. He didn't actually break any rules... or guidlines or anything.

However if he had gone out during his 14 day isolation... or went back the 2nd time.. then yes.. and he should be dealt with. If it's just the first bit then no. There were/ are exceptions and he fell into one"

I agree. the alleged 2nd and 3rd visits should be investigated properly by the police, let them go through the evidence not the blood hungry press making more assumptions, I do wonder who will have the balls to admit they were wrong though

West London

"Or maybe it's just simply that Boris knows DC son is autistic and understood that should his parents fall too ill to care for him, his needs as an autistic child would have been better met by the family in Durham.... Not everything needs to be some massive conspiracy "

Who were unable to come down to London should the need arise?

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

No issues with the large per cent age of people who completely obeyed the advice/rules.

But possibly about 40 per cent of the public haven't adhered to the guidelines perfectly!!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He'll certainly know how bad Johnson is, which is likely to be much worse than most of his critics believe. For such a person to have so much control over the country, whilst not elected, it reeks of the PM's inabilities.

I'd struggle to be comfortable employing him as a very junior member of staff.

The fact Johnson hasn't sacked him yet screams the unsuitability of this PM

By *coptoCouple  over a year ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

Dominic Cummings is to Boris Johnson as Hermann Kelly is to Nigel Farage (or Rod Hull was to Emu, come to that...)

Ipswich

" Yes, I asked a genuine question but didn't get much of an answer. Has he ever been found guilty of anything by an enquiry?

He’s works for the Tory party so the left will beat him with any stick they can find whilst excusing their own that’s all.

He’s a master at deflecting important issues, as demonstrated by the fact that nobody cares about the failed track and trace system already or is asking questions about the Government’s current failings.

"

So it would seem. I haven't heard that he's actually done anything wrong yet. I get that he's quite disliked but I thought there would be more to it than 'I don't like him just because'

Hardly a well thought out argument is it

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Boris was voted in to get brexit done, not for anything else. So those who voted for him, are to blame for this shambles.

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Just been watching sky news and the dominance of Cummings interview .. oh my god . The press are really trying to condemn him to death . If I was him . As he is a very well educated guy .who was trying to make sure his child was safe .. I would tell them all to fuck off and resign... he would get a job anytime . What a load of crap. Imagine the great British public attacking his and his elderly parents .shame on them

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Just been watching sky news and the dominance of Cummings interview .. oh my god . The press are really trying to condemn him to death . If I was him . As he is a very well educated guy .who was trying to make sure his child was safe .. I would tell them all to fuck off and resign... he would get a job anytime . What a load of crap. Imagine the great British public attacking his and his elderly parents .shame on them"

Some of the things directed at him are not nice and now appear unwarranted.

skerries

Typically .and I think it is a British thing .you seem to go after the big guys .you built people up .let it be politics sport entertainment etc .and take pride in knocking them down

Regardless of what you think of his actions, the press are disgraceful. Some of the things they are asking are none of their or anyone else’s business - vultures.

"Regardless of what you think of his actions, the press are disgraceful. Some of the things they are asking are none of their or anyone else’s business - vultures."

I agree, but the press have always been disgraceful , he hasn’t been treated any different to anyone else in his position

"Regardless of what you think of his actions, the press are disgraceful. Some of the things they are asking are none of their or anyone else’s business - vultures.

I agree, but the press have always been disgraceful , he hasn’t been treated any different to anyone else in his position "

True, just found it uncomfortable after a while

West London

"Just been watching sky news and the dominance of Cummings interview .. oh my god . The press are really trying to condemn him to death . If I was him . As he is a very well educated guy .who was trying to make sure his child was safe .. I would tell them all to fuck off and resign... he would get a job anytime . What a load of crap. Imagine the great British public attacking his and his elderly parents .shame on them"

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere that they want for "support"?

If there are two and only one is I'll, is that okay too?

Cramlington

"Typically .and I think it is a British thing .you seem to go after the big guys .you built people up .let it be politics sport entertainment etc .and take pride in knocking them down u"
Build people up? He's a second rate flunky who plaunts his access to power. He gets what he deserves. He's the most repellent man in politics since Peter Mandelson.

There is a rumour of what it is that Cummings holds over Johnson. If true, Johnson is out with no way back. But it may not be.... time might tell.

There are two quotes that blow the ‘looking after my child’ right into space.

1) he stuck him in a car with an infected person for three hours, rather that get someone to take him eg his aunts who lives two doors away

2) put said child in a car and drive to a beauty spot, not knowing ‘if his eyesight was good enough to drive’.

skerries

Are you going to shoot him . Lol

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Masterminded the vote to leave the EU

By *evernmanMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

As George Orwell pointed out, those who wish to control us don't expect us to believe their lies.

They just wish us to believe there is no such thing as truth.

"As George Orwell pointed out, those who wish to control us don't expect us to believe their lies.

They just wish us to believe there is no such thing as truth."

upton wirral

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 11:42:14]

upton wirral

"Without a doubt Cummings knows where all the "bodies" are buried from Johnson's time as Mayor of London. By extention he also knows everything that has happened since."
Read up on Cummings career please,he never worked for Boris when he was mayor,never worked for the London council

"Without a doubt Cummings knows where all the "bodies" are buried from Johnson's time as Mayor of London. By extention he also knows everything that has happened since.Read up on Cummings career please,he never worked for Boris when he was mayor,never worked for the London council"

He doesn’t work for Boris now

West London

"Without a doubt Cummings knows where all the "bodies" are buried from Johnson's time as Mayor of London. By extention he also knows everything that has happened since.Read up on Cummings career please,he never worked for Boris when he was mayor,never worked for the London council"

I don't particularly think that Cummings has anything on BoJo.

However, as a point of fact, he wouldn't have had to have worked for him when he was Mayor of London to have comprising information on him for that period. Anybody could.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

I think Mrs Cummings is the real danger to our ALex.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Apparently Barnard castle is close to the factory of Glaxo smith kline who are working on a vaccine.

Suppose it could be a coincidence but if he was there for work purposes why not say?

"I think Mrs Cummings is the real danger to our ALex."

I said this earlier in the thread. And its more about his private life than his work one

Byfield/Daventry

Rumour has it that in his dim and distant past our PM may have sexually harassed a certain persons wife who occasionally writes totally misleading articles for the Spectator.

May I add harassed when she was single...but even so!

liverpool

"Rumour has it that in his dim and distant past our PM may have sexually harassed a certain persons wife who occasionally writes totally misleading articles for the Spectator.

May I add harassed when she was single...but even so!"

That doesnt sound like boris

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Boris Johnson is so out of depth as PM that he simply cannot function without Dominic 'Rasputin' Cummings.

Simples.

West London

"Rumour has it that in his dim and distant past our PM may have sexually harassed a certain persons wife who occasionally writes totally misleading articles for the Spectator.

May I add harassed when she was single...but even so!"

Rumour. Could be a blatant lie unless there is any corroborating data.

Please don't play this game

liverpool

Please don't play this game "

Wasnt there a couple of allegations made a while back?when he was at the spectator?

Quickly brushed under the carpet by the media however.

West London

Wasnt there a couple of allegations made a while back?when he was at the spectator?

Quickly brushed under the carpet by the media however."

Were there? If so, please check.

It could be true but at this point it's still rumors and insinuation right?

liverpool

Quickly brushed under the carpet by the media however.

Were there? If so, please check.

It could be true but at this point it's still rumors and insinuation right?"

Yep a sunday times journalist.

It was an allegation nothing was proved.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

It's very simple, BJ and DC pay a lot of attention to Trump, they see how he bluffs and blisters and lies, brasses out the scandals and gets away with it.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

i dint think he has annything on boris.he just keeping him around as he kniws how to win elections.this will be old news in a cpl of weeks when the media have something or someone else. to go after.funny thing was watching them scream at him in the street about social distancing while themselves are climbing over each other to tey and get a pic

liverpool

"It's very simple, BJ and DC pay a lot of attention to Trump, they see how he bluffs and blisters and lies, brasses out the scandals and gets away with it. "

There was a time when being caught out in a lie was an actual sacking offence.

They do it on a daily basis now and simply deny it.

West London

"It's very simple, BJ and DC pay a lot of attention to Trump, they see how he bluffs and blisters and lies, brasses out the scandals and gets away with it. "

It's a little different.

I think that you are right about the direct bluster and lies and use of catchphrases in place of actual policy.

The key difference is that Trump is actually making the decisions in his own interests in the US, such as they are in any way thought out.

In the UK the Conservative party has been completely purged and hollowed out of talent. The process was also begining in the civil service. All decisions was going to the centre. Not to the Prime Minister, to Cummings.

Remove Cummings and there is nothing. There is no plan for anything.

liverpool

"It's very simple, BJ and DC pay a lot of attention to Trump, they see how he bluffs and blisters and lies, brasses out the scandals and gets away with it.

It's a little different.

I think that you are right about the direct bluster and lies and use of catchphrases in place of actual policy.

The key difference is that Trump is actually making the decisions in his own interests in the US, such as they are in any way thought out.

In the UK the Conservative party has been completely purged and hollowed out of talent. The process was also begining in the civil service. All decisions was going to the centre. Not to the Prime Minister, to Cummings.

Remove Cummings and there is nothing. There is no plan for anything."

Apparently the civil service is next on the list.

Cummings wants to dismantle it completely.I read somewhere his overall plan is to cause complete chaos.

West London

"It's very simple, BJ and DC pay a lot of attention to Trump, they see how he bluffs and blisters and lies, brasses out the scandals and gets away with it.

It's a little different.

Remove Cummings and there is nothing. There is no plan for anything.

Apparently the civil service is next on the list.

Cummings wants to dismantle it completely.I read somewhere his overall plan is to cause complete chaos."

I doubt that is his actual plan

The interpretation is that when he was working for Gove in education he couldn't implement what he wanted.

His conclusion was that this was due to everyone and everything else. Consequently everything had to be changed so that he could "get things done".

So that he, Dominic Cummings, could do what he knows will fix everything.

Except he has only done the wrecking. No plan for anything constructive visible.

"i dint think he has annything on boris.he just keeping him around as he kniws how to win elections.this will be old news in a cpl of weeks when the media have something or someone else. to go after.funny thing was watching them scream at him in the street about social distancing while themselves are climbing over each other to tey and get a pic"

It is the start of Cummings demise, he won’t go now but the press (rightly or wrongly ) are after him. Once the Tories realise that he is losing them voters he will have to go .

West London

"i dint think he has annything on boris.he just keeping him around as he kniws how to win elections.this will be old news in a cpl of weeks when the media have something or someone else. to go after.funny thing was watching them scream at him in the street about social distancing while themselves are climbing over each other to tey and get a pic

It is the start of Cummings demise, he won’t go now but the press (rightly or wrongly ) are after him. Once the Tories realise that he is losing them voters he will have to go . "

He challenged them in the press conference.

It's the start of #fakenews as a government policy in the UK toi

By *reeman76Man  over a year ago

oldbury

I think he’s a Russia agent

West London

"I think he’s a Russia agent "

...or just a useful idiot because he thinks he's is "biggly clever" like The Donald?

"i dint think he has annything on boris.he just keeping him around as he kniws how to win elections.this will be old news in a cpl of weeks when the media have something or someone else. to go after.funny thing was watching them scream at him in the street about social distancing while themselves are climbing over each other to tey and get a pic

It is the start of Cummings demise, he won’t go now but the press (rightly or wrongly ) are after him. Once the Tories realise that he is losing them voters he will have to go .

He challenged them in the press conference.

It's the start of #fakenews as a government policy in the UK toi"

True, but he won’t won’t win a battle with the press , even though I think they are both as bad as each other

West London

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

'"Why didn't Voldemort declare himself Minister of Magic?" asked Ron. Lupin laughed. "He doesn't need to, Ron. Effectively, he is the Minister, but why should he sit behind a desk at the Ministry? His puppet, Thicknesse, is taking care of everyday business, leaving Voldemort free to extend his power beyond the Ministry.'

Byfield/Daventry

It's amazing I suggest a reason that Cummings has a hold on Johnson. Something to do with Johnson's character. It gets dismissed as rumour but as others have stated other misdemeanors have been brushed under the carpet and as Mayor of London too!

However when Cummings broke lockdown...fact...Johnson still does not get rid of him.

It will all come out in the wash....

Sex, lies and videotape. Oops possibly a cam recording ! Just a thought .

Anyway we live in a world full of lies and bluster so let's not be too harsh on Boris after all the similarities with Mr Trump( who we all admire) are spectacular particularly in their attitude to women.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai / Nottingham

He’s extremely clever , highly likely a sociopath and he learned business Russia . So it stands to reason he has leverage, I’d say hookers and c*ke for sure, maybe a few payoffs to deal with problematic lefty journos

"He’s extremely clever , highly likely a sociopath and he learned business Russia . So it stands to reason he has leverage, I’d say hookers and c*ke for sure, maybe a few payoffs to deal with problematic lefty journos "

Non of that's really a secret though is it? Lots of speculation and rumour about all of that

liverpool

"He’s extremely clever , highly likely a sociopath and he learned business Russia . So it stands to reason he has leverage, I’d say hookers and c*ke for sure, maybe a few payoffs to deal with problematic lefty journos "

My guess it will be some of the dirty tricks they got upto over Brexit.

Plus the fact that johnson is that clueless he is utterly reliant on him.

West London

Dear drives fear

the daily mash

Boris Johnson's tortured 3am thoughts about Dominic Cummings

29th May 2020

EVER wondered what Boris Johnson really thinks about his chief adviser in the terrifying early hours of the morning? Here are his troubled thoughts.

I’ve got to sack the f**ker.

But he’s terrifying. His head looks like a skull with two rat eyes glued into it. Apparently sometimes it detaches from his body and floats around the room.

If I don’t get rid of him everyone will hate me forever. In fact they already do, apart from the Telegraph and nobody buys that except at train stations because it comes with a free bottle of water. Even then they just bin it.

He’s always saying things like “I could actually do a murder and get away with it because I’m so much cleverer than the police”. So he definitely might JFK me. He’d love it if the cops came to interview him and he was just sitting there at a chess set wearing a polo neck like a budget Hannibal Lecter.

Maybe I could get Gove to sack him? Would that work? Then he might kill Gove instead. Two birds, one stone.

Plus he’s got some serious shit on me. Oh Christ this is a nightmare. Maybe I could just jack it all in, buy a castle and some land, just ride around on a quad bike with a collie on the back.

That cow Emily Maitlis won’t shut up about this for weeks. When’s Love Island back on? That usually diverts the bovine masses. Or maybe I could say Primark’s reopened? Is Primark already open though? What else do they like? Chips? Rabid nationalism?

I’m so tired.

I really fancy Emily Maitlis.

Byfield/Daventry

Sorry Boris it's too late for Emily. Cummings has had her taken care of....

» Add a new message to this topic