FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Cummings press interview

Cummings press interview

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So has anyone's mind been changed? Does anyone feel satisfied with his explanation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggiandyMan  over a year ago

York

Nope!

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

I think that the quality of journalism has just been exposed as inept

York

Very true. Not one asked why he tested his eyes for driving by driving for an hour with his wife and young child in the car with him!

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Car crash tv loved it. His little family jolly on his wife's birthday had come to light so an excuse had to be found. Pathetic.

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"Very true. Not one asked why he tested his eyes for driving by driving for an hour with his wife and young child in the car with him!"

Do you really need a 60 mile trip on your wife's birthday to test your eyesite. It would be obvious after driving 4-5 miles. More like a birthday outing.

York

"Very true. Not one asked why he tested his eyes for driving by driving for an hour with his wife and young child in the car with him!

Do you really need a 60 mile trip on your wife's birthday to test your eyesite. It would be obvious after driving 4-5 miles. More like a birthday outing."

Exactly. I can smell the bull from here!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Herd Immunity comment anyone?

He’s been blamed for that from the start. Now with enemies circling in the cabinet it wouldn’t be a wise time To lie about it.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Is that bird ..no ...is it cat ..no ...oh it's bullshit

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

lets face it the guys a twat but u do have to take ya hat off to the brass neck of the bloke.funniest thing ive seen on the news in months

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

"lets face it the guys a twat but u do have to take ya hat off to the brass neck of the bloke.funniest thing ive seen on the news in months"

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I thought he was a cunt before the interview, now I think he is a bigger cunt after the interview

borehamwood

"lets face it the guys a twat but u do have to take ya hat off to the brass neck of the bloke.funniest thing ive seen on the news in months "

WOW we agree on something i will crack open a beer

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

No he is guilty and has something on BoJo

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think that the quality of journalism has just been exposed as inept "
Yes I agree he made fools of them.

Cummings was very good,now I am not saying he is right but he spoke well and chewed up the nasty pathetic press.

Unless they can find any evidence that disputes what he said he should stay.

Not that I believe his judgement was good it was not,but we cannot give in to the vindictive pro Europe press

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

He and Biris are both full of sh*t and I ain't buying it. 'Spin Doctors are good at 'Spin"..

Apart from ALSO being illegal to drive if you suspect any medical imparement such as - affected vision.

IF, he did have issues with vision and on his 30 mile trip out, had caused an accident, potentially infecting:

Occupants of another vehicle

Parameducs who attend

Police if required

Breakdown service if recovery required

There are other "safer" and more "sensible" ways to test your vision, than actually driving a vehicle.

COVID is known for causing blood clots, what if while driving the 30 or 260 mile trip, he had a stroke or TIA - mini stroke where syptoms include affected vision.

Other question need raising, the car he drove, driven at absolute best is capable of just over 600 miles - so for arguements sake, one full tank of fuel.

He claims he didn't stop - in itself hard to believe while in transit with a 5 year old, means in London he filled up the car while carrying infection.

Did he use Pay at Pump and smear his fingers all over the PIN Pad and nozzle for the next person to contaminate themselves unknowingly.

Did he wear gloves - as I do while fuelling and paying?

If went into a kiosk, did he make attendent aware of his COVID status in order they can clean surfaces?

Say, a full tank of fuel was used, this then means at some point the car would need refuelling again on arrival back in London as it would be running nearly on fumes.

He has already claimed sightings at the Castle were False, yet now admits it was true. He claims the police are lying, yet they niw say they had twice visited his father. I would not be surprised if it was a copper who informed the press over this.

Durham police now investigating, I suspect they will see the true extent when they, Yorkshire and MET police forces put his registration into the ANPR network.

As posted by the Home Office in the now deleted Tweet - arrogant and offensive" and an insult to those given and lost so much over the last few months.

Between Corbyn and Johnson, I was kind of glad Boris is running the show but now, they are all a bunch of self centred liars.

Jeremy Cunt on Radio 4 yesterday defending the dessimation of the NHS as well as pandemic planning and supply failures who he was directly involved in is now head of the health select committie.

What he did to our precious nurses and Doctors 2 years ago by duping Unions into a misleading 3% over 3 years pay rise is beyond belief, yet these heroes are expected the bail them out of a bad situation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The basis of his reason for traveling is that he feared for the welfare of his child and that there is a degree of using your judgement to protect your children in the guidelines.

Yes, there is - the judgement element was put in retrospectively to the guidelines when It became clear that there might be children who could be in danger in households where domestic violence may put them at harm.

Utterly shameless and amoral for Cummings to use this exception for his own selfish ends.

West London

"lets face it the guys a twat but u do have to take ya hat off to the brass neck of the bloke.funniest thing ive seen on the news in months

WOW we agree on something i will crack open a beer "

To be fair, I do not believe that we have disagreed on people who are actually twats.

You are just rather more disillusioned than me.

This particular incident will not help that I guess

"I think that the quality of journalism has just been exposed as inept Yes I agree he made fools of them.

Cummings was very good,now I am not saying he is right but he spoke well and chewed up the nasty pathetic press.

Unless they can find any evidence that disputes what he said he should stay.

Not that I believe his judgement was good it was not,but we cannot give in to the vindictive pro Europe press"

Did you believe his eye test drive story? I suppose you don’t mind be lied to by an unelected bureaucrat

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

Nope. He thinks we are all stupid and gullible.

"Nope. He thinks we are all stupid and gullible."

He knows some of us believe his lies, it worked with Brexit and now it’s working with his eye test drive story. He can only fool the foolish

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I think the press has come out of this looking far worse than he has

"I think the press has come out of this looking far worse than he has"

The press are awful, but they always have been, do you believe his eye test drive story??

The drive out eye test story is where all this shit falls off the bog seat. It's probably the explanation for why the statement started so late.

He said that he and his wife got out of the car and sat by the river for 15mins or so. Not one journalist asked him why he had left his 4 year old Autistic son sitting in the car on his own for 15mins.

No, this is concocted crap made up at the last minute and because it was, small details were not thought about.

Don't forget, number 10 and Cummings denied at first that this "outing" ever happened. They had to come up with a story only after the press proved that it did happen.

The whole thing had the air of one of those hospital visits where somebody is trying to explain how they accidentally got a whole set of snooker balls stuck in their arse...

Ipswich

"I think the press has come out of this looking far worse than he has

The press are awful, but they always have been, do you believe his eye test drive story??"

Not really no

By *tableMasterMan  over a year ago

UK

"No he is guilty and has something on BoJo"

/\ THIS /\

"The drive out eye test story is where all this shit falls off the bog seat. It's probably the explanation for why the statement started so late.

He said that he and his wife got out of the car and sat by the river for 15mins or so. Not one journalist asked him why he had left his 4 year old Autistic son sitting in the car on his own for 15mins.

No, this is concocted crap made up at the last minute and because it was, small details were not thought about.

Don't forget, number 10 and Cummings denied at first that this "outing" ever happened. They had to come up with a story only after the press proved that it did happen."

He basically sat there and lied , he is insulting peoples intelligent, unfortunately many believe him .

By *tableMasterMan  over a year ago

UK

"The whole thing had the air of one of those hospital visits where somebody is trying to explain how they accidentally got a whole set of snooker balls stuck in their arse..."

Priceless lol and the best explanation!

The press are awful, but they always have been, do you believe his eye test drive story??

Not really no"

Me neither, so in a nutshell he lied, why did he do that?

West London

He has openlt challenged the press now.

He has ensured that he will always be a story and they will be gunning for him.

He will become a huge liability from now on, particularly of legislation to control press freedoms appears and perhaps even criticism of the BBC or Channel 4 by government.

I don't know how widely government support will be effected in the press by this on other issues too.

I don't know if the public have been at all convinced.

I'm slightly surprised at why people are so eager to defend him on here. The motivation seems to be dislike of the "liberal", "anti-Brexit" press.

Like the Daily Mail and Piers Morgan and Nigel Farage

Ipswich

Not really no

Me neither, so in a nutshell he lied, why did he do that? "

To cover his ass I'd imagine. But I've actually come out of this with a new disdain for the press rather than DC

Not really no

To cover his ass I'd imagine. But I've actually come out of this with a new disdain for the press rather than DC"

The press are scum, but DC has just lied to the PM, the government & the nation to save himself, this isn’t just him v the press

Ipswich

Not really no

To cover his ass I'd imagine. But I've actually come out of this with a new disdain for the press rather than DC

The press are scum, but DC has just lied to the PM, the government & the nation to save himself, this isn’t just him v the press "

Yes, politicians lie. I didn't need 3 days of wall to wall coverage to tell me that

Not really no

The press are scum, but DC has just lied to the PM, the government & the nation to save himself, this isn’t just him v the press

Yes, politicians lie. I didn't need 3 days of wall to wall coverage to tell me that "

He isn’t a politician, just an unelected advisor who is running the country ,

Ipswich

Not really no

Yes, politicians lie. I didn't need 3 days of wall to wall coverage to tell me that

He isn’t a politician, just an unelected advisor who is running the country , "

I'm aware of that but it only adds weight to my point, the coverage was off the scale

Not really no

He isn’t a politician, just an unelected advisor who is running the country ,

I'm aware of that but it only adds weight to my point, the coverage was off the scale "

Yes it was, as it would be for anyone in his position , but he is a liar and should resign , simple really

borehamwood

"lets face it the guys a twat but u do have to take ya hat off to the brass neck of the bloke.funniest thing ive seen on the news in months

WOW we agree on something i will crack open a beer

To be fair, I do not believe that we have disagreed on people who are actually twats.

You are just rather more disillusioned than me.

This particular incident will not help that I guess "

me disillusioned nah not at all.just a realist mate.i have no doubt if it gad been labour running the show nost tories and leavees would be slagging off anything they were doing.and lets be honest everyone on here slagging them off at the mo either wanted corbyn to win or didnt vote leave.is the same on bookface.fact is most hate cummins because he deliverd results they dont like.is the bloke a cunt yea he is.but is great at his job.no one likes there side losing.give it four years for the nxt election when this lot get replaced and it will be a whole different group of people calling for someones head because thats what people do.and i will lqugh at all the right wingers posting yhe same old wank day after day.with each year that pases just convinces me im right for not voting for any of them

"Is that bird ..no ...is it cat ..no ...oh it's bullshit"

This is a very informative and constructive post. I haven't read anything better in my life

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

Find it incredulous that he was in contact with covid 19 victims through N0 10 and showed signs of being infected himself and then his wife had signs. Both failed to get TESTED and then decided to a runner to Durham. Despite the fact he stated that " he had taken medical advice" Surely it was imperative that him and family be tested for contact tracing which is the advice by all governments and W.H.O.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

My mate put it best last night...

The barnard castle story reminds me of the bloke in a&e trying to explain how a Light bulb just happened to get stuck in his arse ....

He had to hit all the main points In the story because of the Durham police investigation....(i am betting thats why the presser was late, because durham police announced the investigation 5 minutes before the original start time, and they had to run it over with lawyers)

The question now is... was it plausible enough that Durham police don’t charge him? (they were probably laughing their heads off!)

If yes... then he gets away with it!

If no... then Johnson will have to sack him!

So.... 60 mile blindness test drive with wife and kid in tow ..... or nice jolly for his wife’s birthday "

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"My mate put it best last night...

The barnard castle story reminds me of the bloke in a&e trying to explain how a Light bulb just happened to get stuck in his arse ....

He had to hit all the main points In the story because of the Durham police investigation....(i am betting thats why the presser was late, because durham police announced the investigation 5 minutes before the original start time, and they had to run it over with lawyers)

The question now is... was it plausible enough that Durham police don’t charge him? (they were probably laughing their heads off!)

If yes... then he gets away with it!

If no... then Johnson will have to sack him!

So.... 60 mile blindness test drive with wife and kid in tow ..... or nice jolly for his wife’s birthday ""

Would have been more credible him if he said he'd been dogging with his wife at Barnard Castle.

By *aidForSharingWoman  over a year ago

Lancs

'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves'

Abraham Lincoln said that

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"No he is guilty and has something on BoJo

/\ THIS /\"

Agreed

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So coming back to this thread.

Anyone think the Tory party might boot him?

It's clearly angered the bulk of the public, to the point where a lot of people I know feel that the shops opening and groups of 6 announcement is just to try and put a rug over it, give people something to put to the forefront of their minds.

Does he go? Or does he stay and presumably cost Johnson some MPs?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"So coming back to this thread.

Anyone think the Tory party might boot him?

It's clearly angered the bulk of the public, to the point where a lot of people I know feel that the shops opening and groups of 6 announcement is just to try and put a rug over it, give people something to put to the forefront of their minds.

Does he go? Or does he stay and presumably cost Johnson some MPs?"

Not a chance.He has got too much on them.Apparently he is also heavily involved in the post brexit policy.

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

was the Cummings press conference in the private garden of Downing street a breach of the isolation lockdown rules at that time?

» Add a new message to this topic