FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere they wish to get support?

Can any parent with Covid-19 symptoms travel anywhere they wish to get support?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asyuk OP   Man  over a year ago

West London

I think not.

I think that you stay at home until you have to. You speak to those that could help and keep them informed. They come and collect your kids if necessary.

Dominic Cummings thinks otherwise.

Opinions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arciocialWoman  over a year ago

Leicester

As far as I'm aware if you have symptoms then you need to quarantine for 7 days and the rest of the household for 14. I don't see why he'd take the child to elderly parents, for all they know the child had it but not displaying symptoms.

West London

"As far as I'm aware if you have symptoms then you need to quarantine for 7 days and the rest of the household for 14. I don't see why he'd take the child to elderly parents, for all they know the child had it but not displaying symptoms. "

They were apparently staying next door, bit I assume the logic was that they or his sister would take them of necessary.

I'd have thought they could drive to London to do that.

By *anejohnkent6263Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Just do what you want ...it's over now but you can make up your own mind....xx

West London

"Just do what you want ...it's over now but you can make up your own mind....xx"

What's "over now"?

You mean that there is no more Covid-19 or no more lockdown?

Where did that information come from?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had 2 questions I was screaming for the journalists to ask DC today.

1 if you were so worried about child care why drive to the support and not just bring them to you in London?

2 If you were so worried about your child's welfare, why did you do an hours test drive to check your eye sight with him in the car. Would it not have been better to leave your wife and son at home while conducting the test?

My opinion

Slime ball that lets a blind person dress him and thinks for some strange unbelievable reason that he is above and better than everyone in the UK who has a head that looks like a circumcised cock but this is just my opinion.

T

If a story feels like it’s been made up to justify the facts, it probably has.......

His son has autism. His wife’s sister lives in London. Surely the obvious option.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I had 2 questions I was screaming for the journalists to ask DC today.

1 if you were so worried about child care why drive to the support and not just bring them to you in London?

2 If you were so worried about your child's welfare, why did you do an hours test drive to check your eye sight with him in the car. Would it not have been better to leave your wife and son at home while conducting the test?

"

Similar thoughts..

Why if cummings and the child were not positive simply isolate at home rather than all jump into the close confined space of a car..?

The second one screams BS or complete fuckwit..

canterbury

"Just do what you want ...it's over now but you can make up your own mind....xx

What's "over now"?

Where did that information come from?"

me ...and both just do what you want now.

.get on with our lives adult choices like Mr c

West London

"Just do what you want ...it's over now but you can make up your own mind....xx

What's "over now"?

Where did that information come from?me ...and both just do what you want now.

.get on with our lives adult choices like Mr c"

Ah yes, you're instinct to make money regardless of the consequences to anyone else.

Understood ??

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I had 2 questions I was screaming for the journalists to ask DC today.

"

dont worry... everyone was screaming no.2

apparently its gove doing the breakfast shows and radio tomorrow morning... the answer should be fun....

imagine piers just saying "barnard castle" discuss? do you really believe him? no...seriously!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

the problem for Cummings is that if he gives that excuse again to a real life policeman.. at best his license should be revoked, at worst its dangerous driving.....

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I think not.

I think that you stay at home until you have to. You speak to those that could help and keep them informed. They come and collect your kids if necessary.

Opinions?"

The way he expressed it ou can to protect a child

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

If I get it, I will travel to Cornwall as in my better judgement, being on the beach and by the sea with my children will make us all feel better...

You can leave your home to seek safer shelter if you and your children are fearful of harm in a home where you face danger because of domestic violence. That is the only exception to the rule.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I think not.

Opinions?The way he expressed it ou can to protect a child"

From abuse,not from the virus..

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

On another note..

If anyone suffers a stroke or TIA - a mini stroke, they have to inform the DVLA and not drive usually for a month.

So, as COVID is known for causing blood clots, is driving a motor vehicle wise when the reason vision has been effected maybe due to small blood clots in the eye or cerebium?

He is lucky if it is the case that he didn't have a full blown stroke behind the wheel with his family in the car with him.

Responsible, my arse...

West London

"I think not.

Opinions?The way he expressed it ou can to protect a child"

So any parents with Covid-19 symptoms can drive anywhere in the country?

canterbury

That's about right ...do what you want ..

Lockdown over

West London

"That's about right ...do what you want ..

Lockdown over"

Enjoy the second wave

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

Just use your instincts, its now been established that this is "reasonable".

canterbury

Lockdown over

Enjoy the second wave "

won't matter as nhs will be prepared a little better ....plus may never happen ...never look back look forward ...summer here and time to party x

West London

Lockdown over

Enjoy the second wave won't matter as nhs will be prepared a little better ....plus may never happen ...never look back look forward ...summer here and time to party x"

Just for the record the UK now has the highest daily Covid-19 death rate in the world, although hopefully this will continue to fall.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-uk-death-toll-rate-world-map-tracked-a9532286.html

You enjoy your partying though.

It’s perfectly clear from the arrogance of yesterday’s interview that the man was lying through his teeth.

He has form - case in point, the leaflet urging Brexit with the NHS logo on it he had printed. His only concern is for himself and an ego like that has a dossier in the safe about others’ indiscretions while in office. It will be very, very large and deadly.

"It’s perfectly clear from the arrogance of yesterday’s interview that the man was lying through his teeth.

He has form - case in point, the leaflet urging Brexit with the NHS logo on it he had printed. His only concern is for himself and an ego like that has a dossier in the safe about others’ indiscretions while in office. It will be very, very large and deadly."

But he is the hero of Brexit, the mastermind that freed them from oppression. Some of the leave voters can’t or don’t want believe he was lying because he might have lied about Brexit as well. He is super Dom, Mr Slogan, he can’t possible be lying to his adoring followers?

canterbury

Lockdown over

Enjoy the second wave won't matter as nhs will be prepared a little better ....plus may never happen ...never look back look forward ...summer here and time to party x

Just for the record the UK now has the highest daily Covid-19 death rate in the world, although hopefully this will continue to fall.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-uk-death-toll-rate-world-map-tracked-a9532286.html

You enjoy your partying though."

thankyou we will ....after yesterday the shitshow called lockdown is over for us ....

By *hilMan  over a year ago

HOUGHTON LE SPRING

"It’s perfectly clear from the arrogance of yesterday’s interview that the man was lying through his teeth.

He has form - case in point, the leaflet urging Brexit with the NHS logo on it he had printed. His only concern is for himself and an ego like that has a dossier in the safe about others’ indiscretions while in office. It will be very, very large and deadly.

But he is the hero of Brexit, the mastermind that freed them from oppression. Some of the leave voters can’t or don’t want believe he was lying because he might have lied about Brexit as well. He is super Dom, Mr Slogan, he can’t possible be lying to his adoring followers? "

Also the mastermind of the Government cull on elderly people to reduce the growing burden on NHS, Social Services, etc

Lockdown over

Enjoy the second wave won't matter as nhs will be prepared a little better ....plus may never happen ...never look back look forward ...summer here and time to party x

You enjoy your partying though.thankyou we will ....after yesterday the shitshow called lockdown is over for us ...."

I can understand your frustration, the government that you had so much faith in has let you down, but the lockdown isn’t over until Dom & Boris tell you it’s over ,

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

He has form - case in point, the leaflet urging Brexit with the NHS logo on it he had printed. His only concern is for himself and an ego like that has a dossier in the safe about others’ indiscretions while in office. It will be very, very large and deadly."

what leaflet are you talking about the one that went to every household urging ppl to vote remain ?

canterbury

[Removed by poster at 26/05/20 15:45:02]

canterbury

Lockdown over

You enjoy your partying though.thankyou we will ....after yesterday the shitshow called lockdown is over for us ....

I can understand your frustration, the government that you had so much faith in has let you down, but the lockdown isn’t over until Dom & Boris tell you it’s over , "

its totally over for us ...but i will have to have a little chat to boris about the situation

» Add a new message to this topic