FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > America Last

America Last

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bernath OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It seems that its a case of One America for some, another America for others.

Just as Donald Trump has bankrupted many of his businesses, he has now morally bankrupted the USA.

The country is now a shadow of its former self in its heyday.

Totalitarian regimes have been allowed to take over the world narrative without firing a single bullet.

So with Trump in power and possibly him being in power for another four years.

Do you think America will gain its status back? Or has America fallen from grace?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

America has never been in a state of grace. The times it's even done the right thing have been rare.

Can it make a comeback and do good for the World? I would say yes - but it's going to need a lot of selfish, ignorant people to die off and be replaced by better ones.

I hope I live long enough to see it improve but we're talking three decades at least.

The alternative is to follow the Chinese example - "You've got all the toys you want, now shut the fuck up and do as you're told; or we'll re-educate you - if you're lucky."

If you don't believe in opposition based politics, that's where your country will end up.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

When would you say America was in its hay day?

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"When would you say America was in its hay day?

"

Me? I'd say it was at its best in the post-war reconstruction of Europe and Japan.

Although, you could argue that they did more for the Germans and the Japanese, back then, than they did for their own black citizens.

» Add a new message to this topic