FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Another one breaks the rules

Another one breaks the rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eachcpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool/preston/normandy france

Boris Johnson's father has flown in a private plane to his retreat in Greece via Bulgaria because he is not allowed to fly direct to Greece from the UK. Seems anyone associated with the useless prime minister can do whatever they want to regardless of the rules. It is about time someone was brought to account and punished. But Boris is totally incomptent anyway and has no control over anything.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Boris Johnson's father has flown in a private plane to his retreat in Greece via Bulgaria because he is not allowed to fly direct to Greece from the UK. Seems anyone associated with the useless prime minister can do whatever they want to regardless of the rules. It is about time someone was brought to account and punished. But Boris is totally incomptent anyway and has no control over anything."

To be fair i wouldn't give Boris criticism for something his father has done, just like i dont think jeremy corbin should have been brought up when his brother was on some march, but the fact that he flew in from another country because he knew he would be banned if flying from the Uk should be looked into, dont know if any crime been comitted though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Boris Johnson's father has flown in a private plane to his retreat in Greece via Bulgaria because he is not allowed to fly direct to Greece from the UK. Seems anyone associated with the useless prime minister can do whatever they want to regardless of the rules. It is about time someone was brought to account and punished. But Boris is totally incomptent anyway and has no control over anything.

To be fair i wouldn't give Boris criticism for something his father has done, just like i dont think jeremy corbin should have been brought up when his brother was on some march, but the fact that he flew in from another country because he knew he would be banned if flying from the Uk should be looked into, dont know if any crime been comitted though."

True, he obviously doesn’t give a shit about the consequences though,

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I don’t get this judging someone for the actions of a family member.

We have had it with Dianne Abbots son. Piers Corbyn and now Boris’s dad.

Got some right characters in my family not my fault is it?

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

Unfortunately it's all about Brexit and it's hard to stomach for some.

Boris is in because the opposition were dreadful and to rub salt in the wounds for remainers he effectively won it with a simple slogan 'Get Brexit Done' And Won By A Massive Majority.

That's politics, now if you want the current government out then vote them out in the next election, not by forcing people to believe what you do, but scrutinise the opposition mandate and then hold them to their promises too..Simple.

I guess a third of the British people have in some form or another manipulated the rules. Let's sack them too that will help with the jobless figures.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Boris Johnson's father has flown in a private plane to his retreat in Greece via Bulgaria because he is not allowed to fly direct to Greece from the UK. Seems anyone associated with the useless prime minister can do whatever they want to regardless of the rules. It is about time someone was brought to account and punished. But Boris is totally incomptent anyway and has no control over anything."
You can go to Greece its legal The Greek authorities may require you to undergo testing for coronavirus, as part of health screening after you arrive in Greece. Any passenger entering Greece is liable to be asked to undergo a test, but you are likely to be asked if you have arrived from a country outside of the EU (including the UK), either directly or via indirect flights.

If you are a British national who lives permanently within the EU, or have been in another EU country for some time before travelling on to Greece, you may be asked to prove that you have not recently travelled from the UK.

After testing, you will need to self-isolate at the address given on your PLF form, filled out prior to your arrival in Greece. You will be contacted by the Greek authorities with your test results, and given further instructions (e.g. whether you are free to leave your accommodation, or must self-isolate for a longer period). If your test result is negative, you will no longer need to self-isolate. If your test result is positive, the Greek authorities are likely to ask you to self-isolate in government-provided accommodation for 14 days.

You must comply with all instructions given by the Greek authorities. Failure to do so may result in you being refused permission to enter Greece and/or

If you are in power or connected to power it seems rules dont apply.

Cummings...probably the least though certainly dubious.

Stephen Kinnock....blatent breach.

Mayor of Leicester...multiple breaches.

Robert Jenrick....Dr Catherine Calderwood....Prof Neil Ferguson

The list grows and grows....

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"If you are in power or connected to power it seems rules dont apply.

Cummings...probably the least though certainly dubious.

Stephen Kinnock....blatent breach.

Mayor of Leicester...multiple breaches.

Robert Jenrick....Dr Catherine Calderwood....Prof Neil Ferguson

The list grows and grows...."

Well, I suspect that a lot of less powerful people also broke the rules but nobody mentioned their names in the media.... , so I can’t quite see the point of this. What I find more shocking is that people who made those rules broke them. I find this really appalling and disgraceful.

politicians,protesters,beach goers,football supporters.hundreds of thousands are guilty of breaking lockdown rules but the media are very selective about who they will write about.i bet many of those that have broken the rules also stood at their front doors clapping for the nhs.hypocrites who are now giving a great big fuck you too the nhs and the work they have done

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Anyone can do this if they have the money and if planes are coming and going out of this country people can come in and out.

Anyway what has this got to do with Boris,answer nothing

If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad.

near ipswich

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad."
Talking about scams you seen the brussels audit for last year and you couldnt make it up but the auditors are funded by the eu.

Bristol

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad.Talking about scams you seen the brussels audit for last year and you couldnt make it up but the auditors are funded by the eu. "

Wat's your source? Daily Express or the Mail?

near ipswich

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad.Talking about scams you seen the brussels audit for last year and you couldnt make it up but the auditors are funded by the eu.

Wat's your source? Daily Express or the Mail? "

Read this fully https://medium.com/@richardmilton_22731/have-the-eu-accounts-been-signed-off-of-not-81962ab26f

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad.Talking about scams you seen the brussels audit for last year and you couldnt make it up but the auditors are funded by the eu.

Wat's your source? Daily Express or the Mail? Read this fully https://medium.com/@richardmilton_22731/have-the-eu-accounts-been-signed-off-of-not-81962ab26f"

Interesting read. I wouldn't really be bothered that the auditors are funded by the eu (who else is going to fund them? Australia?!?) but that body, and the fraud investigation body certainly don't seem fit for purpose based on the article...

But then the writer of the article did stand for election for the brexit party. He's also a climate change denier and wrote a book attacking Darwin's theory of evolution. Dawkins called it “twaddle that betrays, on almost every page, complete and total pig-ignorance of the subject at hand”. So... not the most credible source.

near ipswich

Wat's your source? Daily Express or the Mail? Read this fully https://medium.com/@richardmilton_22731/have-the-eu-accounts-been-signed-off-of-not-81962ab26f

Interesting read. I wouldn't really be bothered that the auditors are funded by the eu (who else is going to fund them? Australia?!?) but that body, and the fraud investigation body certainly don't seem fit for purpose based on the article...

But then the writer of the article did stand for election for the brexit party. He's also a climate change denier and wrote a book attacking Darwin's theory of evolution. Dawkins called it “twaddle that betrays, on almost every page, complete and total pig-ignorance of the subject at hand”. So... not the most credible source. "

Yes agree you cant take one article and take it as gospel as everyone has an agenda but its a start to dig further and disprove the claims.So i may dig a bit futher and look at the whistleblowers as found that bit worth taking a look at.

By *ust fun9TV/TS  over a year ago

Swansea

Just a point about the Media.

We should not accept as the British Public our so called free Press to support any political party.

I will not buy any biased, unbalanced, selective story telling newspaper and it's come to the point I can hardly watch the BBC.

It's blatant manipulation and agendas.

I want to be informed with balanced reporting and given the facts and evidence from both sides.

Maybe too many people just want to hear what they want to hear.

It would be a much more unified and great Britain if we weren't saturated by the brainwashing and forcing of views.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad.Talking about scams you seen the brussels audit for last year and you couldnt make it up but the auditors are funded by the eu. "

I love the way people assume that sort of skulduggery doesn't go on here.

near ipswich

I love the way people assume that sort of skulduggery doesn't go on here."

You always seem to think that because something happens in the uk its ok for it to happen in the eu.The point is we know things go on here eg the expenses scandal they get exposed and things change.People are not assuming it doesn't go on as you like to think you have a very weird logic.

liverpool

I love the way people assume that sort of skulduggery doesn't go on here.You always seem to think that because something happens in the uk its ok for it to happen in the eu.The point is we know things go on here eg the expenses scandal they get exposed and things change.People are not assuming it doesn't go on as you like to think you have a very weird logic."

Not really.

1 of the reasons that was constantly spouted about the eu was the levels of corruption (you yourself often highlight it)

I'm fully aware 2 wrongs dont make a right but you dont seem keen on highlighting the shit this current lot are getting upto.

I agree occasionally things do reported but a hell of a lot goes under the radar because people dont seem to care (that testing vaccine is a prime example)

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Only surprise is that they had an audit

Only surprise is that they had an audit"

Why?

near ipswich

I love the way people assume that sort of skulduggery doesn't go on here.You always seem to think that because something happens in the uk its ok for it to happen in the eu.The point is we know things go on here eg the expenses scandal they get exposed and things change.People are not assuming it doesn't go on as you like to think you have a very weird logic.

Not really.

1 of the reasons that was constantly spouted about the eu was the levels of corruption (you yourself often highlight it)

I'm fully aware 2 wrongs dont make a right but you dont seem keen on highlighting the shit this current lot are getting upto.

I agree occasionally things do reported but a hell of a lot goes under the radar because people dont seem to care (that testing vaccine is a prime example)"

Unlike you i like to wait until everything is clear not speculation or political point scoring soundbits from the press.The whole covid saga will be picked over with scrutiny when the time is right you can be sure of that,there will be inquiries so lessons can be learned and blame apportioned.Personally i prefer to wait rather than jumping to conclusions .

I love the way people assume that sort of skulduggery doesn't go on here.You always seem to think that because something happens in the uk its ok for it to happen in the eu.The point is we know things go on here eg the expenses scandal they get exposed and things change.People are not assuming it doesn't go on as you like to think you have a very weird logic.

Not really.

I agree occasionally things do reported but a hell of a lot goes under the radar because people dont seem to care (that testing vaccine is a prime example)Unlike you i like to wait until everything is clear not speculation or political point scoring soundbits from the press.The whole covid saga will be picked over with scrutiny when the time is right you can be sure of that,there will be inquiries so lessons can be learned and blame apportioned.Personally i prefer to wait rather than jumping to conclusions . "

When it’s to late?

near ipswich

Not really.

I agree occasionally things do reported but a hell of a lot goes under the radar because people dont seem to care (that testing vaccine is a prime example)Unlike you i like to wait until everything is clear not speculation or political point scoring soundbits from the press.The whole covid saga will be picked over with scrutiny when the time is right you can be sure of that,there will be inquiries so lessons can be learned and blame apportioned.Personally i prefer to wait rather than jumping to conclusions .

When it’s to late? "

Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is wrong then they will pay the price.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Not really.

I agree occasionally things do reported but a hell of a lot goes under the radar because people dont seem to care (that testing vaccine is a prime example)Unlike you i like to wait until everything is clear not speculation or political point scoring soundbits from the press.The whole covid saga will be picked over with scrutiny when the time is right you can be sure of that,there will be inquiries so lessons can be learned and blame apportioned.Personally i prefer to wait rather than jumping to conclusions .

When it’s to late? Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is wrong then we will pay the price."

More apt .

Not really.

When it’s to late? Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is wrong then they will pay the price."

What has Susan on Facebook got to do with it and what has a big majority got to do with it? Why do we have to wait until the pandemic is ‘over’ before the people making mistakes (that could kill tens of thousands of people ) are held to account?

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Not really.

When it’s to late? Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is good we get the benefit ."

Also possible ( unlikely )

near ipswich

Not really.

When it’s to late? Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is wrong then they will pay the price.

What has Susan on Facebook got to do with it and what has a big majority got to do with it? Why do we have to wait until the pandemic is ‘over’ before the people making mistakes (that could kill tens of thousands of people ) are held to account? "

So what is the answer then? please enlighten me i would love to know .

Not really.

When it’s to late? Who determines that susan on facebook? 66 and a half million people in the uk are never all going to come to the same conclusion thats why we elect governments to make these decisions for us and we have an opposition to hold them to account.This government was elected with a big majority so let them get on with it do as they request and if the outcome is wrong then they will pay the price.

What has Susan on Facebook got to do with it and what has a big majority got to do with it? Why do we have to wait until the pandemic is ‘over’ before the people making mistakes (that could kill tens of thousands of people ) are held to account? So what is the answer then? please enlighten me i would love to know ."

The answer to what? When can we start to criticise the governments response? When is it allowed?

near ipswich

Not really.

What has Susan on Facebook got to do with it and what has a big majority got to do with it? Why do we have to wait until the pandemic is ‘over’ before the people making mistakes (that could kill tens of thousands of people ) are held to account? So what is the answer then? please enlighten me i would love to know .

The answer to what? When can we start to criticise the governments response? When is it allowed? "

when its to late .whats your answer to that? you obviously have one

Not really.

What has Susan on Facebook got to do with it and what has a big majority got to do with it? Why do we have to wait until the pandemic is ‘over’ before the people making mistakes (that could kill tens of thousands of people ) are held to account? So what is the answer then? please enlighten me i would love to know .

The answer to what? When can we start to criticise the governments response? When is it allowed? when its to late .whats your answer to that? you obviously have one "

Your making no sense? Are you saying we can not criticise the government until it’s ‘to late’

near ipswich

Not really.

The answer to what? When can we start to criticise the governments response? When is it allowed? when its to late .whats your answer to that? you obviously have one

Your making no sense? Are you saying we can not criticise the government until it’s ‘to late’ "

no im not its a free country i said i would prefer to wait until i have the full facts myself its up to everyone else what they choose to do.Its probably making no sense as you butted in a conversation with a comment "when its to late without it seems reading it.

Bristol

Not really.

The answer to what? When can we start to criticise the governments response? When is it allowed? when its to late .whats your answer to that? you obviously have one

Your making no sense? Are you saying we can not criticise the government until it’s ‘to late’ "

This guy is just a troll. I wouldn’t waste my time. He’s a bit like a mosquito sting. The more you scratch it, the more it’s alive but still remains completely insignificant in the big scheme of things.

Not really.

Your making no sense? Are you saying we can not criticise the government until it’s ‘to late’ no im not its a free country i said i would prefer to wait until i have the full facts myself its up to everyone else what they choose to do.Its probably making no sense as you butted in a conversation with a comment "when its to late without it seems reading it. "

It’s an open forum. When do you think you will get the ‘full facts’? I realise your a fully fledged Tory and a Boris fanboy so it’s unlikely you could or would ever criticise them

near ipswich

Not really.

Your making no sense? Are you saying we can not criticise the government until it’s ‘to late’

This guy is just a troll. I wouldn’t waste my time. He’s a bit like a mosquito sting. The more you scratch it, the more it’s alive but still remains completely insignificant in the big scheme of things. "

A troll ? ive been posting on here for years people like yourself roll up now and then no substance to their comments just sound bits and because you lack the knowledge to discuss anything call people trolls.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Connecting flights is nothing new..

He is not an elected official ffs...

Colchester

"If you think this is hypocrisy now, wait until the full consequences of Brexit hit and we find out all the money making little scams the charlatans who pushed the thing have been up to. That's when people will get mad."

Not to mention the remainers coining it in with land subsidies..

Furious that their gravy train is over....

"Unfortunately it's all about Brexit and it's hard to stomach for some.

Boris is in because the opposition were dreadful and to rub salt in the wounds for remainers he effectively won it with a simple slogan 'Get Brexit Done' And Won By A Massive Majority.

That's politics, now if you want the current government out then vote them out in the next election, not by forcing people to believe what you do, but scrutinise the opposition mandate and then hold them to their promises too..Simple.

I guess a third of the British people have in some form or another manipulated the rules. Let's sack them too that will help with the jobless figures.

"

Not really.

This guy is just a troll. I wouldn’t waste my time. He’s a bit like a mosquito sting. The more you scratch it, the more it’s alive but still remains completely insignificant in the big scheme of things. "

case of pot kettle black by looking at some of your posts I think.

Colchester

It's not all about Brexit..

Pit it behind you or it will make you bitter..

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes there will be an enquiry but as usual in this corrupt country of ours it will be in five to ten years time.

By then all the guilty parties will have moved on to their multiple roles of non executive directorships in the city, earning £40k a year for 18 hours work per company or be sitting comfortably in the Lords bleeding all those trips, expenses and perks for all they’re worth.

It will be too little and way too late.

It’s an insult to the poor victims.

I don’t believe labour would have done any better but I do believe all governments should be held to account!

Colchester

"Yes there will be an enquiry but as usual in this corrupt country of ours it will be in five to ten years time.

By then all the guilty parties will have moved on to their multiple roles of non executive directorships in the city, earning £40k a year for 18 hours work per company or be sitting comfortably in the Lords bleeding all those trips, expenses and perks for all they’re worth.

I don’t believe labour would have done any better but I do believe all governments should be held to account! "

Agreed plus the ones wanting the status quo to continue lining their pockets

liverpool

"Yes there will be an enquiry but as usual in this corrupt country of ours it will be in five to ten years time.

I don’t believe labour would have done any better but I do believe all governments should be held to account! "

I think Hancock may be thrown under the bus buy that will be the extent of it

Manchester

I don’t believe labour would have done any better but I do believe all governments should be held to account!

I think Hancock may be thrown under the bus buy that will be the extent of it"

Yes I’d agree with that .

He been loyal and lied as ordered but the selfish bastards above him will have no issue. They will just want a big bus to make sure he stays quiet.

Manchester

Maybe it will have something about £350million on the side so we won’t notice him underneath!!

But then that’s the bus of truth so surely not.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

It just goes to show that no matter who you are or how old you are your father always (thinks he) knows best.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"It just goes to show that no matter who you are or how old you are your father always (thinks he) knows best."

Do you want to be told by your parents how to run your life ?

» Add a new message to this topic