FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Tony Blair's list...

Tony Blair's list...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man  over a year ago

salisbury

In a leaked email.

"mentioned in the email is Tony Blair’s alleged cover-up of paedophile rings while he was Prime Minister (he is said to have put a 100-year D-notice on a list of MPs names, protecting them from being investigated or discussed in the MSM) and of his alleged conviction for importuning back in 1983."

Sad, but inevitable i fear from the political elite on all sides.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

These days I take everything with a pinch of salt because it only takes one person to start a rumour and people these days are quick to propagate them.

salisbury

"These days I take everything with a pinch of salt because it only takes one person to start a rumour and people these days are quick to propagate them.

"

The cottaging arrest is certainly intriguing.

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

This 100 year ruling is a strange thing I didn’t realise that the dunblane massacre has had a 100 year ban on the files to be made public

Over a 100,000 children go missing each year in the UK.

The primary objective of every UK controlled puppet Prime Minister is to ensure VIP paedophile rings are protected and human trafficking is allowed to flourish.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

All that stuff about Cyril Smith has only recently come out.

That 30/100 year rule stinks.

If there is a scandal by the time it comes out,those involved are dead.

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"This 100 year ruling is a strange thing I didn’t realise that the dunblane massacre has had a 100 year ban on the files to be made public "
Official cover-up is very sinister - is government fundamentally malevolent ? Very worrying which ever way you view it.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"All that stuff about Cyril Smith has only recently come out.

If there is a scandal by the time it comes out,those involved are dead."

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"All that stuff about Cyril Smith has only recently come out.

If there is a scandal by the time it comes out,those involved are dead."

Perhaps to be a "successful" politician, an inclination towards criminality is required !

liverpool

"This 100 year ruling is a strange thing I didn’t realise that the dunblane massacre has had a 100 year ban on the files to be made public "

Thats a strange one.

Think there is a 100 year one on profumo.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

All parties are the same it is why I get so angry at tory bashers,politics by its nature is corrupt because of the decisions that have to be made.

The civil service is the same totally self interested it is why cummings is trying to shake it up.

It of course will make no difference because anyone new will fit into he system that works for itself,then the government then the people.

The government is the same,it is why democracy really matters

St the end of the day power corrupts but somebody has to be in charge

salisbury

Cleary why Corbyn had to be demonized. Too anti-establishment. Starmer ticks all the boxes.

"In a leaked email.

"mentioned in the email is Tony Blair’s alleged cover-up of paedophile rings while he was Prime Minister (he is said to have put a 100-year D-notice on a list of MPs names, protecting them from being investigated or discussed in the MSM) and of his alleged conviction for importuning back in 1983."

Sad, but inevitable i fear from the political elite on all sides. "

Source??

By *ishaw cucksCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Not read full thread but ffs were not daft the pedo ring within the royal family government and bbc is there to be seen ffs ask Jill Dando think that was here name

"Not read full thread but ffs were not daft the pedo ring within the royal family government and bbc is there to be seen ffs ask Jill Dando think that was here name "

Jill Dando?

By *heislanderMan  over a year ago

cheshunt

"All parties are the same it is why I get so angry at tory bashers,politics by its nature is corrupt because of the decisions that have to be made.

The civil service is the same totally self interested it is why cummings is trying to shake it up.

It of course will make no difference because anyone new will fit into he system that works for itself,then the government then the people.

St the end of the day power corrupts but somebody has to be in charge"

wishaw

Is that her name like as I said canny mind as I'm getting excited pub's arnt opened yet in Scotland and running out off drink here vinegar going down a treat

"Is that her name like as I said canny mind as I'm getting excited pub's arnt opened yet in Scotland and running out off drink here vinegar going down a treat "

Right, I guess that was the answer I was expecting

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"Over a 100,000 children go missing each year in the UK.

The primary objective of every UK controlled puppet Prime Minister is to ensure VIP paedophile rings are protected and human trafficking is allowed to flourish.

"

Going missing, is very different to being abducted by a paedophile.

You're making quite a leap there.

Most missing children a. Run away, and b. are found within 24hrs.

"Over a 100,000 children go missing each year in the UK.

Going missing, is very different to being abducted by a paedophile.

You're making quite a leap there.

Most missing children a. Run away, and b. are found within 24hrs. "

Exactly,

"All parties are the same it is why I get so angry at tory bashers,politics by its nature is corrupt because of the decisions that have to be made.

You get angry at ‘Tory bashers’ yet you continually ‘bashed’ Corbyn at every opportunity? Hypocrite?

wishaw

Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse x

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse x"
he scared the living daylights of the "establishment" and all there hangers on as he wasn't one of them and was a threat if he ever got into power

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xhe scared the living daylights of the "establishment" and all there hangers on as he wasn't one of them and was a threat if he ever got into power

"

Yes, there was a concerted effort from the media, and even from within the Labour Party to discredit him on many fronts.

Misinformation and outright lies were rife.

However, even with that, I think he would have had a chance, were it not for Brexit. This was the real spanner in the works for the Labour Party.

They were in a much more 50/50 position with their normal voters, than the Tories. There was no right answer for all potential supporters, which forced them to sit on the fence (because in reality there was no other position).

I think it's a shame, an opportunity missed to change the nature of politics and government in this country.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse x"
His policies in the election were like an advent calendar every day you would wake up to find what he was promising that day,it was a joke nobody believed him in the end.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Is it still ok to talk about peado prince Andy?"

I should imagine with a certain Miss Maxwell in custody he’s feeling very nervous right now albeit not sweating.

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xHis policies in the election were like an advent calendar every day you would wake up to find what he was promising that day,it was a joke nobody believed him in the end. "

Can you give me some examples??

near ipswich

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xHis policies in the election were like an advent calendar every day you would wake up to find what he was promising that day,it was a joke nobody believed him in the end.

Can you give me some examples?? "

you have a short memory.

liverpool

You realise the civip service keeps the country afloat?

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xHis policies in the election were like an advent calendar every day you would wake up to find what he was promising that day,it was a joke nobody believed him in the end.

Can you give me some examples?? you have a short memory. "

Like a goldfish, could you give me some examples

liverpool

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xHis policies in the election were like an advent calendar every day you would wake up to find what he was promising that day,it was a joke nobody believed him in the end. "

I know he wanted to raise the minimum wage the dangerous lunatic

I know he wanted to raise the minimum wage the dangerous lunatic"

What sort of deranged mind would do such a thing

near ipswich

Can you give me some examples?? you have a short memory.

Like a goldfish, could you give me some examples "

sure

Free dental care,hospital parking,tuition fees,school meals for all,30 hours child care even if not working oh and Internet.

plant a million trees

5% rise for public workers

32hour working week

6 years free adult education for all.

just a few of his daily announcements.I know it was december but think he thought he was santa.

Like a goldfish, could you give me some examples sure

Free dental care,hospital parking,tuition fees,school meals for all,30 hours child care even if not working oh and Internet.

plant a million trees

32hour working week

just a few of his daily announcements.I know it was december but think he thought he was santa. "

They all sounds scandalous, is he a mad man? Plant a million trees? 5% public worker pay rise? Hospital parking? Free dental care? Free school meals? 30 hours child care? He sounded evil

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

just a few of his daily announcements.I know it was december but think he thought he was santa.

They all sounds scandalous, is he a mad man? Plant a million trees? 5% public worker pay rise? Hospital parking? Free dental care? Free school meals? 30 hours child care? He sounded evil

"

well seems he didnt even convince his own voters because he took one hell of a beating.

plant a million trees

32hour working week

well seems he didnt even convince his own voters because he took one hell of a beating. "

Do you mean the Labour Party took a hell of a beating?

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

well seems he didnt even convince his own voters because he took one hell of a beating.

Do you mean the Labour Party took a hell of a beating? "

Yeah i do with his leadership and policies.

liverpool

Because people believed all the shit that was wtitten about him.

When people slate him most of then havent gone to the trouble of reading hus actual policies

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Do you mean the Labour Party took a hell of a beating? Yeah i do with his leadership and policies. "

Yeah, it was a really bad result but there is no point in dwelling in the past, labour has a new leader now.

liverpool

Its insane how brainwashed we have become in this country

We are 1 of the richesr countries on earth yet something as basic as aduot education is seen as some sort of utopian dream.

Working class people actually resist policies that will benefit them so we can make the rich richer

No wonder we are still a nation of serfs

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Do you mean the Labour Party took a hell of a beating? Yeah i do with his leadership and policies.

Yeah, it was a really bad result but there is no point in dwelling in the past, labour has a new leader now. "

True but unless they can sort out momentum before the next election they will have the same fate.

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Do you mean the Labour Party took a hell of a beating? Yeah i do with his leadership and policies.

Yeah, it was a really bad result but there is no point in dwelling in the past, labour has a new leader now. True but unless they can sort out momentum before the next election they will have the same fate."

They will, as your a Tory I would be more worried about who will be your next leader and PM

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Yeah, it was a really bad result but there is no point in dwelling in the past, labour has a new leader now. True but unless they can sort out momentum before the next election they will have the same fate.

They will, as your a Tory I would be more worried about who will be your next leader and PM "

Why should i worry about that?

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Yeah, it was a really bad result but there is no point in dwelling in the past, labour has a new leader now. True but unless they can sort out momentum before the next election they will have the same fate.

They will, as your a Tory I would be more worried about who will be your next leader and PM Why should i worry about that?"

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Its insane how brainwashed we have become in this country

We are 1 of the richesr countries on earth yet something as basic as aduot education is seen as some sort of utopian dream.

Working class people actually resist policies that will benefit them so we can make the rich richer

No wonder we are still a nation of serfs"

The biggest mystery in this country is how can the people who get stuffed the most by the tories end up voting for them. These people are so brainwashed they end up voting for the party that keeps their heads below the surface. Staggering. That’s another similarity we have with the US.

salisbury

The biggest mystery in this country is how can the people who get stuffed the most by the tories end up voting for them. These people are so brainwashed they end up voting for the party that keeps their heads below the surface. Staggering. That’s another similarity we have with the US. "

The surface of what?

salisbury

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xhe scared the living daylights of the "establishment" and all there hangers on as he wasn't one of them and was a threat if he ever got into power "

I don't think his relationship with the ira helped. Justified or not.

Bristol

The biggest mystery in this country is how can the people who get stuffed the most by the tories end up voting for them. These people are so brainwashed they end up voting for the party that keeps their heads below the surface. Staggering. That’s another similarity we have with the US.

The surface of what?"

Not sure what I was thinking of... I meant ‘ into the water’. Somebody will have to explain to me in what ways the tories have benefited the most vulnerable or the working class in the past 50 years.

The surface of what?

Not sure what I was thinking of... I meant ‘ into the water’. Somebody will have to explain to me in what ways the tories have benefited the most vulnerable or the working class in the past 50 years. "

Getting ‘Brexit done ‘

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

They will, as your a Tory I would be more worried about who will be your next leader and PM Why should i worry about that?

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove "

how many times do you need telling it's already done,I know you find it hard to believe but we have left , it's done

plant a million trees

32hour working week

They will, as your a Tory I would be more worried about who will be your next leader and PM Why should i worry about that?

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove how many times do you need telling it's already done,I know you find it hard to believe but we have left , it's done "

I know, if you had read my reply then you would have realised that was my point? Did we get an ‘amazing deal ‘

plant a million trees

32hour working week

"

Momentum are members of the Labour Party, and have no more or less power than any other member.

There is a new leader, but at present he has not said he is throwing out all of those "mad and crazy" policies. So it will interesting to see what happens over the next couple of years.

I notice that the muck throwing has already started e.g. he personally "got Saville off"...

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

Most people didn't hate Corbyn or love Johnson. The election was won by Johnson because more people felt he was less incompetent than Corbyn. Neither set a particularly high bar IMHO but that's the choice we had.

Widnes

plant a million trees

32hour working week

"

The real problem was was that he said this would all be paid for by 'the rich'. Most people simply didn't believe that there were enough 'rich' to pay for it all and that they would end up paying but had no real idea how much. That was the credibility gap.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Jeremy Corbyn was told that Labour weren't appealing on the doorstep, especially in the North. (remember John Ashworth)

The leadership were unwilling, or were too blinkered, to believe it.

Widnes

No wonder we are still a nation of serfs"

This why Labour keep loosing. This crazy idea that it's not them, their policies or their lack of credible explanations as to how they're going to pay for it all that's the problem; it's the people and the electorate that are too stupid to understand and keep voting the wrong way. One day Labour may learn but a lot on here simply don't even seem able to see the problem, never mind start putting it right.

Widnes

The biggest mystery in this country is how can the people who get stuffed the most by the tories end up voting for them. These people are so brainwashed they end up voting for the party that keeps their heads below the surface. Staggering. That’s another similarity we have with the US. "

I refer you to my previous comment.

Widnes

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove how many times do you need telling it's already done,I know you find it hard to believe but we have left , it's done "

It's not really done until we know the final terms of our future relationship. Leaving was not the end of the process it is just the beginning.

near ipswich

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove how many times do you need telling it's already done,I know you find it hard to believe but we have left , it's done

It's not really done until we know the final terms of our future relationship. Leaving was not the end of the process it is just the beginning.

"

It is we have left, a trade deal may be agreed it may not doesn't change the fact we are out.Brexit was GB leaving and we have.

plant a million trees

32hour working week

Because it won’t be Boris, and whoever replaces him won’t have ‘get Brexit done’ as their slogan. My money is on Gove how many times do you need telling it's already done,I know you find it hard to believe but we have left , it's done

It is we have left, a trade deal may be agreed it may not doesn't change the fact we are out.Brexit was GB leaving and we have."

Did we get a good deal??

liverpool

"Not want to cause any grief on a swingers site but can someone from England actually tell me what corbyn did that the people hate him so much yet you love Boris away above my head I await the abuse xhe scared the living daylights of the "establishment" and all there hangers on as he wasn't one of them and was a threat if he ever got into power

I don't think his relationship with the ira helped. Justified or not. "

Is this the same IRA who Thatcher and later Blair and major reached out to..to and 30 years of bloodshed?

liverpool

"Jeremy Corbyn was told that Labour weren't appealing on the doorstep, especially in the North. (remember John Ashworth)

The leadership were unwilling, or were too blinkered, to believe it. "

Labour lost big chunks of the north under Blair and brown.

I think people also forget the gains made in 2017 under Corbyn

liverpool

This why Labour keep loosing. This crazy idea that it's not them, their policies or their lack of credible explanations as to how they're going to pay for it all that's the problem; it's the people and the electorate that are too stupid to understand and keep voting the wrong way. One day Labour may learn but a lot on here simply don't even seem able to see the problem, never mind start putting it right.

"

And people have been that brainwashed that we live in a country where the gap between rich and poor is utterly obscene and we accept it.

We can puss away billions on trident and that pointless vanity project hs2 whilst kids go hungry.

I'm not a betting man but I'll wager that the average working family will be a lot poorer after another 5 years of these shower than under a labour gmnt.

It's clear many people simply voted for Johnson because whatever the cost they wanted to get Brexit done.

Lets see where we are in 5 years time

"

Bristol

"

Well, it looks like that Labour got it right on public spending in the last election. The tory gvt is spending far more than Corbyn would have dreamt to spend. But this doesn't seem to worry the right wingers in the slightest. They told us for 10 years that we were broke but suddenly they have found the dosh.

If Corbyn had spent half the money this gvt is spending, you and a lot of other people would have been up in arms, criticizing the nanny state and a communist government.

liverpool

Well, it looks like that Labour got it right on public spending in the last election. The tory gvt is spending far more than Corbyn would have dreamt to spend. But this doesn't seem to worry the right wingers in the slightest. They told us for 10 years that we were broke but suddenly they have found the dosh.

If Corbyn had spent half the money this gvt is spending, you and a lot of other people would have been up in arms, criticizing the nanny state and a communist government. "

It shows you the uphill battle labour have got ,where normal people actually argue that money shouldn't be reinvested back in it's people.

Corbyn was the first politician in decade's that argued that in fact it was wrong for multi national companies do everything they can to avoid paying taxes whilst nurses have a 6 year pay freeze..sadly people are now convinced there is no other way.

salisbury

If Corbyn had spent half the money this gvt is spending, you and a lot of other people would have been up in arms, criticizing the nanny state and a communist government. "

So you'd have been happier if the government hadn't paid out to support jobs during the pandemic.

salisbury

The 4 day working week was never going to sit well with people paid by the hour either.

liverpool

If Corbyn had spent half the money this gvt is spending, you and a lot of other people would have been up in arms, criticizing the nanny state and a communist government.

So you'd have been happier if the government hadn't paid out to support jobs during the pandemic. "

He completely didn't say that.

salisbury

So you'd have been happier if the government hadn't paid out to support jobs during the pandemic.

He completely didn't say that."

So you think it's fair to compare this government's spending with any others?

Bristol

So you'd have been happier if the government hadn't paid out to support jobs during the pandemic. "

Feel free to make me say what I didn’t...

I’m saying that if Corbyn has spent half the money Sunak has splashed, we’d be talking about Cuba, Venezuela and Lenin.

"The 4 day working week was never going to sit well with people paid by the hour either. "

Why not? You could do 10 or 12 hour shifts ?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Four day week for 40 hrs would be very popular and schools should stop the holiday system used as well, when I go semi retired in a couple of years that's what I am intending doing instead of 10/12 hrs days 6 or 7 days a week as now.

Bristol

"Four day week for 40 hrs would be very popular and schools should stop the holiday system used as well, when I go semi retired in a couple of years that's what I am intending doing instead of 10/12 hrs days 6 or 7 days a week as now."

Not sure of what you mean here with school holiday system.

salisbury

"Four day week for 40 hrs would be very popular and schools should stop the holiday system used as well, when I go semi retired in a couple of years that's what I am intending doing instead of 10/12 hrs days 6 or 7 days a week as now."

Trouble is alot of people work more than 40 hours. I usually do at least 50, although it's often more.

bournemouth

"Four day week for 40 hrs would be very popular and schools should stop the holiday system used as well, when I go semi retired in a couple of years that's what I am intending doing instead of 10/12 hrs days 6 or 7 days a week as now.

Not sure of what you mean here with school holiday system. "

Stopping the long holidays or at least the long summer one and allowing parents to pick say two weeks at any time, except exams weeks of course, we are long past having school age kids but those that do pay a fortune to get away, it would help the tourist industry too as it would bring longer periods where families would visit. What's the school year 36 weeks ? If that was extended to say 40 everyone except the teachers would be happy,

bournemouth

"Four day week for 40 hrs would be very popular and schools should stop the holiday system used as well, when I go semi retired in a couple of years that's what I am intending doing instead of 10/12 hrs days 6 or 7 days a week as now.

Trouble is alot of people work more than 40 hours. I usually do at least 50, although it's often more. "

Yes but nothing to stop people doing that as now, but if everyone worked four days on three off for the standard 40 hours families would get more time together and more days for leisure, there are a lot of companies that need 24/7 cover that fo it now and the people I know that do it really like it, one drives a milk tanker for Arla now after having his own grain bulker for years, he says it's great and knows his work schedule 10 months in advance.

Just because it has been traditionally a five day working week doesnt mean it has to stay that way

salisbury

Trouble is alot of people work more than 40 hours. I usually do at least 50, although it's often more.

Yes but nothing to stop people doing that as now, but if everyone worked four days on three off for the standard 40 hours families would get more time together and more days for leisure, there are a lot of companies that need 24/7 cover that fo it now and the people I know that do it really like it, one drives a milk tanker for Arla now after having his own grain bulker for years, he says it's great and knows his work schedule 10 months in advance.

Just because it has been traditionally a five day working week doesnt mean it has to stay that way"

That still doesn't make it "better".

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Just because it has been traditionally a five day working week doesnt mean it has to stay that way

That still doesn't make it "better"."

having done four on three off and seven on seven off 12 hour shifts found both to be brilliant for socialising hobbies and family time much better than trad 5/6 day week

bournemouth

That still doesn't make it "better"."

It does if you would rather do your hours in four rather than five days,no one is talking about making it mandatory, as I have worked for myself since I was 20 and normally 7 days a week it wouldn't have made any difference to me,but now looking to do less

» Add a new message to this topic