FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Corbyn is to blame for everything!

Corbyn is to blame for everything!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's very strange. Time and time again, I see certain people in the forum twist any thread to blame Corbyn for things. Do they realise he's not even the Labour leader now? Do they also realise Labour hasn't been in government for many years?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't worry, its only certain people.

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Anything will do to divert people’s attention from our world beating class. The sheep are in admiration.

"Anything will do to divert people’s attention from our world beating class. The sheep are in admiration. "

But why on Earth would they want to divert attention from the record of Johnson and the Tories.

Oh...

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"It's very strange. Time and time again, I see certain people in the forum twist any thread to blame Corbyn for things. Do they realise he's not even the Labour leader now? Do they also realise Labour hasn't been in government for many years?

"

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently.

"It's very strange. Time and time again, I see certain people in the forum twist any thread to blame Corbyn for things. Do they realise he's not even the Labour leader now? Do they also realise Labour hasn't been in government for many years?

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. "

It's amazing he had the time to be all those things.

The more they drag Corbyn up,the worse Boris is doing.

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently.

It's amazing he had the time to be all those things. "

And he somehow has the time to fuck up everything even now he's out of office. Apparently.

liverpool

Never met a pacifist terrorist sympathiser before

"Never met a pacifist terrorist sympathiser before "

lol

liverpool

The mail did a piece on him cos his poppy eas too small.

He had more vitriol poured on him than Blair,brown and Miliband combined.

He clearly upset someone.

Free and impartial press my arse

"The mail did a piece on him cos his poppy eas too small.

Free and impartial press my arse"

Corbyn's probably to blame for the bad press about him too. He likely wrote those stories and submitted them under a fake name. Everything is, and always was, his fault. The cunning bastard!

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

seems to me the only people talking about him on here are his supporters.

"seems to me the only people talking about him on here are his supporters. "

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?

By *exy7Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"seems to me the only people talking about him on here are his supporters. "

Including you.

"seems to me the only people talking about him on here are his supporters.

Including you. "

Yup he's clearly a Corbyn supporter. There's no other possible explanation.

near ipswich

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?"

Is it? the only fault that i can see is that he was totally unsuited as a leader lost 2 elections and the labour party are now in a better position without him.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Free and impartial press my arse"

Blair, Brown, and Miliband didn't pose any significant threat to the rich. A Corbyn government would have hurt them, so they had their media go full out.

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?Is it? the only fault that i can see is that he was totally unsuited as a leader lost 2 elections and the labour party are now in a better position without him. "

You're preaching to the choir mate. It's Corbyn's fault the papers made up endless bullshit about him. He even secretly wrote loads of those stories himself! It's Corbyn's fault the papers said over and over he was unelectable until he actually became unelectable. All Corbyn's fault! It's even his fault the Tories have been so shit! He pulled their strings from behind the scenes somehow!

liverpool

Free and impartial press my arse

Blair, Brown, and Miliband didn't pose any significant threat to the rich. A Corbyn government would have hurt them, so they had their media go full out. "

Agree 100%

liverpool

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?Is it? the only fault that i can see is that he was totally unsuited as a leader lost 2 elections and the labour party are now in a better position without him. "

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigots

near ipswich

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?Is it? the only fault that i can see is that he was totally unsuited as a leader lost 2 elections and the labour party are now in a better position without him.

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigots"

Funny he never won then.

liverpool

But everything is apparently his fault. So how can we not talk about him?Is it? the only fault that i can see is that he was totally unsuited as a leader lost 2 elections and the labour party are now in a better position without him.

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigotsFunny he never won then. "

Did you study politics?

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigotsFunny he never won then. "

That's Corbyn's fault too! He shoulda changed the law to benefit Murdoch or something. Just like Thatcher did. Corbyn deserved to lose for not being corrupt enough!

By *umasutraCouple  over a year ago

Guildford

In my opinion he’s too decent to be a politician. He needs to shag a few behind his Mrs back, Take a few bungs from corporations, support the bombing of some place far away, support privatisation of of some public utilities and not give a toss about anyone but himself. Then he will be voted in. Oh I forgot, he needs to say a few racist things as well, it will give him an edge.

"In my opinion he’s too decent to be a politician. He needs to shag a few behind his Mrs back, Take a few bungs from corporations, support the bombing of some place far away, support privatisation of of some public utilities and not give a toss about anyone but himself. Then he will be voted in. Oh I forgot, he needs to say a few racist things as well, it will give him an edge. "

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigotsFunny he never won then.

Did you study politics?"

Was the statement untrue?

liverpool

Unsuited as a leader yet got more votes in 2017 than blair (2005)brown and Miliband and pushed tm into doing a deal with bigotsFunny he never won then.

Did you study politics?

Was the statement untrue?"

Grass is green is a true statement but

It has little relevance to the thread.

milton keynes

Did you study politics?

Was the statement untrue?

Grass is green is a true statement but

It has little relevance to the thread."

I will take that as a yes it is a true statement then

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Has it anything to do with Starmer showing Boris to be worse than useless?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Why are people still banging on about Corbyn? The experiment with Corbynism failed.

Kier’s here now baby!

(Although he’s pretty Tory lite)

liverpool

"Has it anything to do with Starmer showing Boris to be worse than useless?"

Dunno.

I'm just going to repeat over and over again labour last the last 2 elections and pretend its actually relevant.

liverpool

"Why are people still banging on about Corbyn? The experiment with Corbynism failed.

Kier’s here now baby!

(Although he’s pretty Tory lite) "

The media still seem obsessed with him.

Doorstepping him on the street

Stories about his brother

Not being able to wear a face mask

liverpool

Tbh honest it's the media showing what happens to any one remotely left wing who dares to question their hegemony.

milton keynes

"Why are people still banging on about Corbyn? The experiment with Corbynism failed.

Kier’s here now baby!

(Although he’s pretty Tory lite) "

He is a reoccurring theme but this thread is about corbyn so mentioning him and his record seems perfectly acceptable

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. "

That sums him up well

upton wirral

Corbyn is the reason labour lost the election so people should not complain about Boris,Corbyn did more to get him in than Brexit or Cummins possibly.

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. That sums him up well"

I heard he was also building a Death Star!!!

liverpool

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. That sums him up well"

Could be worse I suppose.

Could be a,lying,cheating ,racist,homophobic,wife beating (allegedly)morally and ethically corrupt buffoon who will prob turn out to be the most inept pm in history.

So silver linings and all that.

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. That sums him up well

Could be a,lying,cheating ,racist,homophobic,wife beating (allegedly)morally and ethically corrupt buffoon who will prob turn out to be the most inept pm in history.

So silver linings and all that. "

(It is v strange certain people believe things without proof about 1 man, yet they disbelieve proved things about the other.)

milton keynes

[Removed by poster at 27/07/20 22:38:21]

He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country apparently. That sums him up well

So silver linings and all that. "

Is that worse ?

"Corbyn is the reason labour lost the election so people should not complain about Boris,Corbyn did more to get him in than Brexit or Cummins possibly."

When are you going to wake up? Of course Corbyn was one of the reasons why labour lost the election but you need to let go of your hatred of the man, it’s clouding your already very clouded and confused mind. Corbyn is not responsible for this governments and Baffoon Boris’s failings , to say we can’t complain about them because of Corbyn is demented

milton keynes

I heard he was also building a Death Star!!!"

I heard that too, think he called it momentum

I heard that too, think he called it momentum"

Nawww that was a moon.

liverpool

Another point.

If he was so ineffectual,why did the media go after him sk much?

milton keynes

I heard that too, think he called it momentum

Nawww that was a moon."

Might as well have been

"Another point.

If he was so ineffectual,why did the media go after him sk much?"

Because he is a He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country

I heard that too, think he called it momentum"

"Another point.

Because he is a He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country "

Absolutely! I read that grafittid on a toilet door! What more proof does anybody need?!!!

"Another point.

Because he is a He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country "

Terrorist sympathising pacifist? That’s a good one

"Another point.

Because he is a He is a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser pacifist who hates his country

Terrorist sympathising pacifist? That’s a good one "

Yep, hypocrisy at its finest. No wonder people dont like him

"Another point.

Yep, hypocrisy at its finest. No wonder people dont like him "

Corbyn's even abusing oxymorons!

"Another point.

Yep, hypocrisy at its finest. No wonder people dont like him "

Yeah, but he isn’t the labour leader anymore, people need to let go, it’s bad for your mental health if you keep thinking about and blaming him for everything .

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Another point.

Terrorist sympathising pacifist? That’s a good one "

I assume maybe incorrectly that he claims to be one of those things but is actually the other

"Another point.

Yeah, but he isn’t the labour leader anymore, people need to let go, it’s bad for your mental health if you keep thinking about and blaming him for everything . "

Never!! Corbyn made the Tories fuck up the pandemic response! I don't know how - maybe magic - but it was all his fault!!!

"Another point.

I assume maybe incorrectly that he claims to be one of those things but is actually the other"

You assume maybe incorrectly? That isn’t very convincing

"Another point.

Yeah, but he isn’t the labour leader anymore, people need to let go, it’s bad for your mental health if you keep thinking about and blaming him for everything .

Never!! Corbyn made the Tories fuck up the pandemic response! I don't know how - maybe magic - but it was all his fault!!!"

Definitely, it was Corbyns fault that Boris caught the Virus , and Liverpool won the league and Cummings went to Barnard Castle and and and and

"Another point.

Yeah, but he isn’t the labour leader anymore, people need to let go, it’s bad for your mental health if you keep thinking about and blaming him for everything . "

But he is still a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser 'pacifist' who hates his country.

Anyway, nobody has blamed him for everything, apart from the left leaning op that is and I'm not 'keep thinking' about him. Just commenting on what i read.

That is still allowed isn't it? I don't remember the left getting it banned, yet.

milton keynes

"Another point.

I assume maybe incorrectly that he claims to be one of those things but is actually the other

You assume maybe incorrectly? That isn’t very convincing "

Well was making an assumption so yes its possible I'm incorrect.

Am I incorrect?

liverpool

"Another point.

I assume maybe incorrectly that he claims to be one of those things but is actually the other"

He gets abuse for being a pacifist (he got slated for saying he wouldnt press the button)

He gets abuse for being a terrorist sympathiser

I think I know where the hyporcrasy lies.

milton keynes

"Another point.

He gets abuse for being a pacifist (he got slated for saying he wouldnt press the button)

I think I know where the hyporcrasy lies."

So my assumptions were correct

"Another point.

But he is still a racist anti semitic lying bullying marxist terrorist sympathiser 'pacifist' who hates his country.

Anyway, nobody has blamed him for everything, apart from the left leaning op that is and I'm not 'keep thinking' about him. Just commenting on what i read.

That is still allowed isn't it? I don't remember the left getting it banned, yet. "

He can be anything you want him to be, it is just a bit sad that he is living in your head rent free? Do you think you will ever move on and direct your rage and hatred elsewhere ? I mean, I don’t rate Boris as PM but I don’t hate him or let him dictate my emotions

"Another point.

Am I incorrect? "

Maybe, possibly I could assume you are correct

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

Maybe, possibly I could assume you are correct "

No worries its just been confirmed for me

I even heard a rumour that Corbyn secretly went to China before the pandemic. I heard he has a lab out there where he has been doing genetic modification of lychees. Only something went wrong. And - just like that- the coronavirus started where he was? Coincidence? Impossible!!! Corona Corbyn did it!!!!!

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

No worries its just been confirmed for me"

Has it? 100% confirmed? By a 100% reliable source? That must be comforting for you

liverpool

"Another point.

I think I know where the hyporcrasy lies.

So my assumptions were correct"

Not really.

As far as I'm aware he doesn't go round saying I'm a pacifist..the press leeched onto that

But obviously he is the type of war monger who advocates atrocities on kids.

I mean he voted against the war,campaigned against us selling weapons to countries who commit war crimes and ismt to keen on Israel and their ethnic cleansing.

So its logical.

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

Has it? 100% confirmed? By a 100% reliable source? That must be comforting for you "

By Lionel himself so must be true

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

Has it? 100% confirmed? By a 100% reliable source? That must be comforting for you

By Lionel himself so must be true"

Where? I think you might be possibly , maybe making an incorrect conclusion to what he said?

But what about the terrifying Corona Corbyn rumour?! Is that 100% confirmed?!

"But what about the terrifying Corona Corbyn rumour?! Is that 100% confirmed?!"

Yeah, you just confirmed it, we don’t need anymore evidence than that

"But what about the terrifying Corona Corbyn rumour?! Is that 100% confirmed?!

Yeah, you just confirmed it, we don’t need anymore evidence than that "

I knew it!! And there were other signs. I saw a black cat in the street. And it stood up on its back legs and hissed "Cooooorbynn!"

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3294324/amp/Finally-s-red-poppy-Corbyn-Anti-war-Labour-leader-bows-convention-wears-flower-PMQs-previously-wearing-white-one.html

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

Where? I think you might be possibly , maybe making an incorrect conclusion to what he said? "

My assumptions were about the quote and why he gets called it. Lionel kindly explained it which fits to my assumptions. Hopefully I have understood but if not apologies

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309003/amp/Corbyn-s-anti-war-tribute-Labour-leader-read-Wilfred-Owen-poem-Futility-memorial-Cenotaph-ceremony.html

Absolutely brilliant.

I even heard a rumour that sounds ridiculous, but it might be true!

I heard Corbyn exerted psychic powers he's secretly gained through years of extremist veganism. He used these powers to give Johnson's ex a thundering orgasm, just by the power of thought!!! It led to Johnson being forced to split up with her, because he could never make her cum like that!!!

That's evil! I mean it's 99..99999% likely not true, but it's still evil if it happened!!!

"Another point.

That is still allowed isn't it? I don't remember the left getting it banned, yet.

He can be anything you want him to be, it is just a bit sad that he is living in your head rent free? Do you think you will ever move on and direct your rage and hatred elsewhere ? I mean, I don’t rate Boris as PM but I don’t hate him or let him dictate my emotions "

I comment on two corbyn threads and you can conclude he is living in my head rent free?

Is this the voice of experience talking? Your thrice daily boris bashing must mean you have vacated your head completely

liverpool

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

Where? I think you might be possibly , maybe making an incorrect conclusion to what he said?

My assumptions were about the quote and why he gets called it. Lionel kindly explained it which fits to my assumptions. Hopefully I have understood but if not apologies"

The mail teqr into him for not showing respect(white poppy etc) he was called.Republicans leader in 1 piece and on the next page will RIP him for advocating terrorism

And the best part is corbyn is actually blamed for being a hypocrite.

You literally couldn't make it up.

liverpool

"I even heard a rumour that sounds ridiculous, but it might be true!

I heard Corbyn exerted psychic powers he's secretly gained through years of extremist veganism. He used these powers to give Johnson's ex a thundering orgasm, just by the power of thought!!! It led to Johnson being forced to split up with her, because he could never make her cum like that!!!

That's evil! I mean it's 99..99999% likely not true, but it's still evil if it happened!!!"

Have you googled daily mail..jeremy corbyn?

"I even heard a rumour that sounds ridiculous, but it might be true!

That's evil! I mean it's 99..99999% likely not true, but it's still evil if it happened!!!

Have you googled daily mail..jeremy corbyn?"

Don't tell me that's one of their stories? (I wouldn't be that surprised lol)

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

My assumptions were about the quote and why he gets called it. Lionel kindly explained it which fits to my assumptions. Hopefully I have understood but if not apologies

The mail teqr into him for not showing respect(white poppy etc) he was called.Republicans leader in 1 piece and on the next page will RIP him for advocating terrorism

You literally couldn't make it up."

All false I take it

liverpool

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

All false I take it"

Just Google daily mail and jeremy Corbyn.

Its actually laughable.

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

All false I take it

Its actually laughable."

I'll give it a go. Ever day's a school day as they say

"Another point.

He can be anything you want him to be, it is just a bit sad that he is living in your head rent free? Do you think you will ever move on and direct your rage and hatred elsewhere ? I mean, I don’t rate Boris as PM but I don’t hate him or let him dictate my emotions

I comment on two corbyn threads and you can conclude he is living in my head rent free?

Is this the voice of experience talking? Your thrice daily boris bashing must mean you have vacated your head completely "

Boris is the PM, Corbyn isn’t the leader of labour anymore and it would be fair to say that he is no longer relevant in politics, yet people can’t let their anger at him subside .

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"Another point.

Is this the voice of experience talking? Your thrice daily boris bashing must mean you have vacated your head completely

Boris is the PM, Corbyn isn’t the leader of labour anymore and it would be fair to say that he is no longer relevant in politics, yet people can’t let their anger at him subside . "

Got to laugh at threads like this.

Trying to eradicate Corbyn from history, don't mention him anymore he's not our leader.

However it's perfectly OK to keep on blaming Thatcher even though Labour were in power for 13 years after.

Even TM gets a few digs thrown her way.

But Corbyn you can't mention him anymore. F***ING ridiculous.!

"Another point.

Boris is the PM, Corbyn isn’t the leader of labour anymore and it would be fair to say that he is no longer relevant in politics, yet people can’t let their anger at him subside .

Trying to eradicate Corbyn from history, don't mention him anymore he's not our leader.

However it's perfectly OK to keep on blaming Thatcher even though Labour were in power for 13 years after.

But Corbyn you can't mention him anymore. F***ING ridiculous.!"

You have completely missed the point, Thatcher and May were both the PM, Corbyn wasn’t, do you see the difference?

liverpool

"Another point.

But Corbyn you can't mention him anymore. F***ING ridiculous.!"

I said this the other day.

Thatcher was in power for 12 years and had a seismic effect on the country.

Corbyn was an opposition leader for a couple of years.

Can you see the difference?

And who is eradicating him?

The question being raised is why the media are still obsessed with him?

liverpool

And lets gloss over the fact that even now labour get the blame for the tories underfunding vital services.

ROMFORD

"Another point.

The question being raised is why the media are still obsessed with him?"

He is still an MP and a public servant.

If he retires and goes to live a hermit life in the hut on his allotment he will be forgotten about eventually.!

liverpool

"Another point.

If he retires and goes to live a hermit life in the hut on his allotment he will be forgotten about eventually.!"

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

"Another point.

Boris is the PM, Corbyn isn’t the leader of labour anymore and it would be fair to say that he is no longer relevant in politics, yet people can’t let their anger at him subside . "

He has literally put himself back in the limelight by making a stupid statement, on the situation he caused. As a result of this statement and his actions there is now a queue of people lining up to claim damages. So i would say it is very relevant.

Hardly surprising though that you dont want people to point out what a fuck up he was, is and continues to be as it must be uncomfortable to watch his pedestal crumbling and realise how much damage he has done to the party, how much money he has/will cost the party and lastly how much damage your credibility has recieved for supporting this antisemitic idiot.

"Another point.

He has literally put himself back in the limelight by making a stupid statement, on the situation he caused. As a result of this statement and his actions there is now a queue of people lining up to claim damages. So i would say it is very relevant.

Hardly surprising though that you dont want people to point out what a fuck up he was, is and continues to be as it must be uncomfortable to watch his pedestal crumbling and realise how much damage he has done to the party, how much money he has/will cost the party and lastly how much damage your credibility has recieved for supporting this antisemitic idiot.

"

My credibility? We are on a sex site politics forum and you think my comments on here affect my credibility? Haha, good one .

"Another point.

If he retires and goes to live a hermit life in the hut on his allotment he will be forgotten about eventually.!

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

"

They aren't running their mouth and costing the labour party hundreds of thousands of pounds in damages though are they?

"Another point.

My credibility? We are on a sex site politics forum and you think my comments on here affect my credibility? Haha, good one . "

So do you only openly support him on here? Too embarrassed to do it in public?

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

They aren't running their mouth and costing the labour party hundreds of thousands of pounds in damages though are they?"

Why has he cost the party any money?

milton keynes

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

All false I take it

Its actually laughable.

I'll give it a go. Ever day's a school day as they say"

Had a quick look at what you suggested. Wow he is a rascal isn't he. Had heard of some of the things but still many I never knew. Did not know he had been arrested before.

"Another point.

My credibility? We are on a sex site politics forum and you think my comments on here affect my credibility? Haha, good one .

So do you only openly support him on here? Too embarrassed to do it in public?"

I support some of his policies, and I strongly disagree with others. I haven’t fallen for the media’s witch hunt and find the treatment he has received by the press as abhorrent . When Cummings was hounded by the press they were called ‘scum media’ when they did the same to Corbyn nothing was said. It does make me chuckle when people on here lose their shit when ever he is mentioned,

liverpool

"Another point.

"

I want actually referencing the anti semitic story..that is bound to make the news.

He really has ruffled some feathers hasn't he?

liverpool

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

They aren't running their mouth and costing the labour party hundreds of thousands of pounds in damages though are they?"

Ks paid those out.

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-2017-40219339

Can I ask a question.

A few years ago why did so many people vote for a lying Marxist anti semitic terrorist sympathiser?

If you sages are correct in his assessment,why would anyone vote for such a deplorable character?

Even in the last election he was massively popular with the under 30's?

So presumably the younger generation hate Jews Jews aswell?

"Another point.

I support some of his policies, and I strongly disagree with others. I haven’t fallen for the media’s witch hunt and find the treatment he has received by the press as abhorrent . When Cummings was hounded by the press they were called ‘scum media’ when they did the same to Corbyn nothing was said. It does make me chuckle when people on here lose their shit when ever he is mentioned, "

Yeah, people do seem to get a bit flustered when you point out his fuvk ups.

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

They aren't running their mouth and costing the labour party hundreds of thousands of pounds in damages though are they?

Ks paid those out."

Out of his own pocket?

"Another point.

I want actually referencing the anti semitic story..that is bound to make the news.

"

Of course you weren't because that blows him and your points out of the water. Best not to speak of it, eh?

"Another point.

Am I incorrect?

All false I take it

Its actually laughable.

I'll give it a go. Ever day's a school day as they say

Had a quick look at what you suggested. Wow he is a rascal isn't he. Had heard of some of the things but still many I never knew. Did not know he had been arrested before."

liverpool

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

Ks paid those out.

Out of his own pocket?"

You said jc was costing labour money

Ks decided to pay out

liverpool

"Another point.

Of course you weren't because that blows him and your points out of the water. Best not to speak of it, eh? "

Perhaps you should read the boris reflective thread?

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

Why has he cost the party any money? "

For the whistleblowers he tried to discredit... you know.. the 7 that have just had to be paid damages because of it...

There is also a large amount of people ready to sue due to their private details being exposed when he tried to prove that there was no antisemitism within labour.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/25/antisemitism-labour-warns-of-cash-crisis-as-cases-grow

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

Ks paid those out.

Out of his own pocket?

You said jc was costing labour money

Ks decided to pay out"

Try and whitewash it all you want. Labours money is paying for corbyns fuck ups.

"Another point.

I support some of his policies, and I strongly disagree with others. I haven’t fallen for the media’s witch hunt and find the treatment he has received by the press as abhorrent . When Cummings was hounded by the press they were called ‘scum media’ when they did the same to Corbyn nothing was said. It does make me chuckle when people on here lose their shit when ever he is mentioned,

Yeah, people do seem to get a bit flustered when you point out his fuvk ups. "

Ha, he has made a number of fuck ups but that is par for the course in politics these days, lying , ignoring the rules, making racist and homophobic comments are the new normal ?

liverpool

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

For the whistleblowers he tried to discredit... you know.. the 7 that have just had to be paid damages because of it...

There is also a large amount of people ready to sue due to their private details being exposed when he tried to prove that there was no antisemitism within labour.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/25/antisemitism-labour-warns-of-cash-crisis-as-cases-grow"

Have they won?

liverpool

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/25/antisemitism-labour-warns-of-cash-crisis-as-cases-grow"

You realise those cases are actually about data breaches?

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-2017-40219339

Can I ask a question.

A few years ago why did so many people vote for a lying Marxist anti semitic terrorist sympathiser?

If you sages are correct in his assessment,why would anyone vote for such a deplorable character?

"

He was sold as the alternative to the subjects of the expenses scandal. People lapped it up because on the surface he seemed a decent bloke and "one of us". Plus he promised the socialist utopia, which again seems great on the suface to those that dont know their history.

Him and his history was unknown and because people has pinned all their hopes on him they refused to believe what is actually behind the man they had been promoting. They dismissed it as a smear campaign rather that the warning from history it actually was. Even as he repeated his red flag behaviour people did, and still do refuse to acknowledge it as that would mean admitting they were wrong.

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jul/25/antisemitism-labour-warns-of-cash-crisis-as-cases-grow

You realise those cases are actually about data breaches?"

Did you miss the bit where i said "ready to sue due to their private details being exposed"?

"Another point.

So is Gordon brown

So is ed Miliband

Have they won?"

The cases havent been lodged yet but they are pretty cut and dry.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

He was sold as the alternative to the subjects of the expenses scandal. People lapped it up because on the surface he seemed a decent bloke and "one of us". Plus he promised the socialist utopia, which again seems great on the suface to those that dont know their history.

Him and his history was unknown and because people has pinned all their hopes on him they refused to believe what is actually behind the man they had been promoting. They dismissed it as a smear campaign rather that the warning from history it actually was. Even as he repeated his red flag behaviour people did, and still do refuse to acknowledge it as that would mean admitting they were wrong."

Riiiight.

So Is this evil side of him still hidden or is it out on the open?

Have people rumbled him?

Can I ask a question.

Him and his history was unknown and because people has pinned all their hopes on him they refused to believe what is actually behind the man they had been promoting. They dismissed it as a smear campaign rather that the warning from history it actually was. Even as he repeated his red flag behaviour people did, and still do refuse to acknowledge it as that would mean admitting they were wrong."

What is your opinion of Kier Starmer?

Can I ask a question.

Him and his history was unknown and because people has pinned all their hopes on him they refused to believe what is actually behind the man they had been promoting. They dismissed it as a smear campaign rather that the warning from history it actually was. Even as he repeated his red flag behaviour people did, and still do refuse to acknowledge it as that would mean admitting they were wrong.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?"

You really are in denial aren't you lionel. It is well out on the open. Panorama made program about it, did you miss it? Keir starmer didnt...

Can I ask a question.

What is your opinion of Kier Starmer? "

Better that it is of corbyn

Can I ask a question.

Better that it is of corbyn "

A bit vague? Do you like him? Would you vote for him?

liverpool

Right so let's get this straight..he is this evil anti semitic genius,who despite being in politics for decade's kept this side of himself hidden.

He sold himself as a genuine alternative and won many votes in 2017.

Since then however for some strange reason the truth has finally come out.Probally due to the panaroma programme and nothing whatsoever to do with a sustained campaign by the media.

Riiiight.

That still doesn't explain who so many young people voted for him last year?

Are they still under his demonic spell?

Can I ask a question.

A bit vague? Do you like him? Would you vote for him? "

Of course its vague, im not going to enable your deflection. We are talking about corbyn..

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

You really are in denial aren't you lionel. It is well out on the open. Panorama made program about it, did you miss it? Keir starmer didnt..."

Panorama made an entire country switch their votes.

How is la la land today?

Can I ask a question.

Of course its vague, im not going to enable your deflection. We are talking about corbyn.. "

Deflection? You have a very clear opinion on the ex labour leader but you are vague and scared to offer an opinion on the current labour leader,

liverpool

It's a bit weird how you can be this virulent anti semite and keep it quiet for 30 odd years.. yet the minute he becomes leader and challenges the Tories...it becomes common knowledge.

How odd.

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

You really are in denial aren't you lionel. It is well out on the open. Panorama made program about it, did you miss it? Keir starmer didnt...

How is la la land today?"

That is quite a misrepresentation of what I said, although that isn't unusual for you.

Where did i say it made an entire country switch their vote?

It is simply one example of him being exposed.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

That is quite a misrepresentation of what I said, although that isn't unusual for you.

It is simply one example of him being exposed. "

The people of islington have voted for him since 1983.

You would have thought at least 1 of them would have picked up on this unsavoury side of his character.

Apparently not.

ROMFORD

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

You would have thought at least 1 of them would have picked up on this unsavoury side of his character.

Apparently not."

I guess you could ask the convicted IRA terrorist who Corbyn got a council flat in Islington.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

Apparently not.

I guess you could ask the convicted IRA terrorist who Corbyn got a council flat in Islington. "

Did you read this in the rag by chance?

Its just I've googled it and the 2 'sources'are the sun and the mail.

Not for a second I'd queston their integrity however.

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

Apparently not."

The people of islington have alwsys voted labour. It will be like where i live, could put a red rosette on a pig and it would win.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

Apparently not.

The people of islington have alwsys voted labour. It will be like where i live, could put a red rosette on a pig and it would win."

So they ignored his anti semitism then?

ROMFORD

"It's a bit weird how you can be this virulent anti semite and keep it quiet for 30 odd years.. yet the minute he becomes leader and challenges the Tories...it becomes common knowledge.

How odd."

Before he became Labour leader everyone just considered him as the crazy old bloke sitting at the back.

liverpool

"It's a bit weird how you can be this virulent anti semite and keep it quiet for 30 odd years.. yet the minute he becomes leader and challenges the Tories...it becomes common knowledge.

How odd.

Before he became Labour leader everyone just considered him as the crazy old bloke sitting at the back. "

You realise people voted for him for 30 years?

Knowing he was a raving anti semite

How odd.

Before he became Labour leader everyone just considered him as the crazy old bloke sitting at the back. "

He isn’t labour leader anymore, so!!!!

Can I ask a question.

Of course its vague, im not going to enable your deflection. We are talking about corbyn..

Deflection? You have a very clear opinion on the ex labour leader but you are vague and scared to offer an opinion on the current labour leader, "

How do you conclude that i am scared?

I am simply avoiding your deflection and staying on topic. Trying to bait me with logical fallacies is pathetic although in common with lionels attempts i'm not one bit surprised.

Can I ask a question.

Deflection? You have a very clear opinion on the ex labour leader but you are vague and scared to offer an opinion on the current labour leader,

I am simply avoiding your deflection and staying on topic. Trying to bait me with logical fallacies is pathetic although in common with lionels attempts i'm not one bit surprised.

"

The OP is about why Corbyn gets blamed for everything even though he is no longer the labour leader? I thought it would be relevant to ask what you thought of the new labour leader?

Can I ask a question.

The OP is about why Corbyn gets blamed for everything even though he is no longer the labour leader? I thought it would be relevant to ask what you thought of the new labour leader? "

What a load of bollocks! Explain how it is relevant.

ROMFORD

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

Apparently not.

I guess you could ask the convicted IRA terrorist who Corbyn got a council flat in Islington.

Not for a second I'd queston their integrity however."

The story was not challenged though was it.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

Riiiight.

Have people rumbled him?

How is la la land today?

Apparently not.

Not for a second I'd queston their integrity however.

The story was not challenged though was it."

No.

Little tip though.

If you are going to quote a source probs best not to use a paper which hacks the phone of murderered children and is a byword for publishing news which is not remotely true.

Can I ask a question.

The OP is about why Corbyn gets blamed for everything even though he is no longer the labour leader? I thought it would be relevant to ask what you thought of the new labour leader?

What a load of bollocks! Explain how it is relevant."

Read the OP, it’s not difficult . Is Corbyn still

to blame for what is happening in the Labour Party ? Is the Labour Party still seem as anti Semitic now that Kier Starmer is it’s leader?

How odd.

Before he became Labour leader everyone just considered him as the crazy old bloke sitting at the back.

He isn’t labour leader anymore, so!!!! "

That doesnt dismiss his point in any way whatsoever.

How odd.

That doesnt dismiss his point in any way whatsoever."

Try reading the OP, it might help

liverpool

How odd.

That doesnt dismiss his point in any way whatsoever."

He didn't just turn up at the house of commons.

He stood for parliament.He must have met people and they have continued to vote for this deplorable racist for 30 odd years.

Just because he is a labour man according to you.

Can I ask a question.

to blame for what is happening in the Labour Party ? Is the Labour Party still seem as anti Semitic now that Kier Starmer is it’s leader? "

What it is is tenuous.

Corbyn is to blame for the antisemitic scandal that kier starmer is having to deal with, corbyn is to blame for the vast payouts labour is now dealing with and yes, the party is still seen as antisemitic but less so than before as starmer is dealing with it.

liverpool

Can I ask a question.

to blame for what is happening in the Labour Party ? Is the Labour Party still seem as anti Semitic now that Kier Starmer is it’s leader?

What it is is tenuous.

Corbyn is to blame for the antisemitic scandal that kier starmer is having to deal with, corbyn is to blame for the vast payouts labour is now dealing with and yes, the party is still seen as antisemitic but less so than before as starmer is dealing with it. "

Care to explain how 1 man can make a movement institutionally anti semitic in the space of 2 years?

Can I ask a question.

What it is is tenuous.

Corbyn is to blame for the antisemitic scandal that kier starmer is having to deal with, corbyn is to blame for the vast payouts labour is now dealing with and yes, the party is still seen as antisemitic but less so than before as starmer is dealing with it. "

So Kier Starmer has dealt with the ‘scandal’? That is good news, don’t you think? Is there anything else you want to blame Corbyn for that is currently happening in the Labour Party or the government?Who do you think is to blame for the Conservative party being islamophobic? Corbyn?

How odd.

He stood for parliament.He must have met people and they have continued to vote for this deplorable racist for 30 odd years.

Just because he is a labour man according to you."

A labour man in the 26th safest seat in the country...

By *rishbottomcockloverMan  over a year ago

NCW

When the Tories sell off parts of the NHS to private American health firms, the people who voted Tory and can't afford medical insurance will get a nasty surprise when they need heart surgery or cancer treatment. Corbyn warned that the NHS was up for trade negotiations during the last election, and it turns out he was right!

How odd.

Try reading the OP, it might help "

It still doesnt dismiss this mans point.

liverpool

How odd.

A labour man in the 26th safest seat in the country..."

Which explomsns why the entire ward ignored his anti semitism for 30 years.

Presumably no jews live in islington?

Can I ask a question.

What it is is tenuous.

Corbyn is to blame for the antisemitic scandal that kier starmer is having to deal with, corbyn is to blame for the vast payouts labour is now dealing with and yes, the party is still seen as antisemitic but less so than before as starmer is dealing with it.

So Kier Starmer has dealt with the ‘scandal’? That is good news, don’t you think? Is there anything else you want to blame Corbyn for that is currently happening in the Labour Party or the government?Who do you think is to blame for the Conservative party being islamophobic? Corbyn? "

liverpool

"When the Tories sell off parts of the NHS to private American health firms, the people who voted Tory and can't afford medical insurance will get a nasty surprise when they need heart surgery or cancer treatment. Corbyn warned that the NHS was up for trade negotiations during the last election, and it turns out he was right!"

They got brexit done.

They don't care.

liverpool

I mean it was obviously out the question that labour could replace him with some one who didnt hate jews.

Can I ask a question.

What it is is tenuous.

So Kier Starmer has dealt with the ‘scandal’? That is good news, don’t you think? Is there anything else you want to blame Corbyn for that is currently happening in the Labour Party or the government?Who do you think is to blame for the Conservative party being islamophobic? Corbyn?

"

milton keynes

So I was told to Google corbyn and the mail. The list of unsavoury events is far longer than I imagined. There is a list narrowed down to 50 checked events about him. With all this he will have no problem paying any damages or fines he may incur as the amount he will get himself by suing the originators will easily pay for them

How odd.

It still doesnt dismiss this mans point."

Are you blaming Corbyn for the Labour Party being perceived as anti Semitic?

How odd.

Presumably no jews live in islington?"

Are Jews the majority in islington? Did they know about his Palestinian escapades? Did they support him? Would they have been able to overthrow a labour stronghold (since 1937) even if they all rallied together?

How odd.

Are you blaming Corbyn for the Labour Party being perceived as anti Semitic? "

Yes. I am blaming him for the labour party being percieved as antisemitic as it is because of him it was brought to the fore. No doubt it existed before but the evidence is it got worse under his control

liverpool

How odd.

Are Jews the majority in islington? Did they know about his Palestinian escapades? Did they support him? Would they have been able to overthrow a labour stronghold (since 1937) even if they all rallied together?

"

You are seriously suggesting the majority of people voted for a known anti semite for 30 years because he was a labour candidate.

liverpool

How odd.

Yes. I am blaming him for the labour party being percieved as antisemitic as it is because of him it was brought to the fore. No doubt it existed before but the evidence is it got worse under his control "

I heard he only allowed people into the party if they hated Jews

liverpool

How odd.

"

Why didnt they raise their concerns in the last 30 years?

How odd.

Yes. I am blaming him for the labour party being percieved as antisemitic as it is because of him it was brought to the fore. No doubt it existed before but the evidence is it got worse under his control "

Where is the evidence ‘it got worse’? Is it not as bad now he has left? Corbyn must have been very influential in such a short space of time? What is the most antisemitic thing he said or did whilst he was labour leader?

Well this thread got way sillier and longer than I'd expected. Just goes to prove Corbyn really is still to blame for everything and always will be. That proves it!

liverpool

How odd.

Yes. I am blaming him for the labour party being percieved as antisemitic as it is because of him it was brought to the fore. No doubt it existed before but the evidence is it got worse under his control

Where is the evidence ‘it got worse’? Is it not as bad now he has left? Corbyn must have been very influential in such a short space of time? What is the most antisemitic thing he said or did whilst he was labour leader? "

He must have been v busy.In The space of 3 years he battled the tories,supported terrorists and transformed the labour party into the naxi party.

How odd.

Why didnt they raise their concerns in the last 30 years?"

Members of his team resigned over it..

How odd.

Where is the evidence ‘it got worse’? Is it not as bad now he has left? Corbyn must have been very influential in such a short space of time? What is the most antisemitic thing he said or did whilst he was labour leader? "

Have you not watched the news lately?

How odd.

Members of his team resigned over it.."

They resigned because Corbyn is a Jew hater?

How odd.

Where is the evidence ‘it got worse’? Is it not as bad now he has left? Corbyn must have been very influential in such a short space of time? What is the most antisemitic thing he said or did whilst he was labour leader?

Have you not watched the news lately? "

Yeah, try re reading my question?

liverpool

How odd.

Members of his team resigned over it.."

Link?

milton keynes

"Well this thread got way sillier and longer than I'd expected. Just goes to prove Corbyn really is still to blame for everything and always will be. That proves it! "

Like all parties Labour leaders come and go. Some are better than others and some more memorable. As they are not in the habit of winning their policies are not put to the test so maybe that's why people focus on things they have said and done during their time as leader. Awaiting to see what are the policies of KS to see if he continuing corbyns ideas or breaking from them

"Well this thread got way sillier and longer than I'd expected. Just goes to prove Corbyn really is still to blame for everything and always will be. That proves it!

Like all parties Labour leaders come and go. Some are better than others and some more memorable. As they are not in the habit of winning their policies are not put to the test so maybe that's why people focus on things they have said and done during their time as leader. Awaiting to see what are the policies of KS to see if he continuing corbyns ideas or breaking from them"

Nope, endless mud and headlines were thrown at Corbyn because he actually might have made some v rich people pay their taxes if he gained power. That's what really happened.

Sorry, I mean Corbyn somehow engineered the situation because he's evil etc. I forgot he's always the one to blame for a moment.

liverpool

He upset too many powerful people..the media,taxes,Israel..he wanted to change the status quo and they destroyed him.

upton wirral

"Corbyn is the reason labour lost the election so people should not complain about Boris,Corbyn did more to get him in than Brexit or Cummins possibly.

When are you going to wake up? Of course Corbyn was one of the reasons why labour lost the election but you need to let go of your hatred of the man, it’s clouding your already very clouded and confused mind. Corbyn is not responsible for this governments and Baffoon Boris’s failings , to say we can’t complain about them because of Corbyn is demented "

Its true but yuo cannot exept reality

"Corbyn is the reason labour lost the election so people should not complain about Boris,Corbyn did more to get him in than Brexit or Cummins possibly.

When are you going to wake up? Of course Corbyn was one of the reasons why labour lost the election but you need to let go of your hatred of the man, it’s clouding your already very clouded and confused mind. Corbyn is not responsible for this governments and Baffoon Boris’s failings , to say we can’t complain about them because of Corbyn is demented Its true but yuo cannot exept reality"

At least I can spell .

When are you going to wake up? Of course Corbyn was one of the reasons why labour lost the election but you need to let go of your hatred of the man, it’s clouding your already very clouded and confused mind. Corbyn is not responsible for this governments and Baffoon Boris’s failings , to say we can’t complain about them because of Corbyn is demented Its true but yuo cannot exept reality

At least I can spell . "

I bet Corbyn's to blame for Emma's spelling!

When are you going to wake up? Of course Corbyn was one of the reasons why labour lost the election but you need to let go of your hatred of the man, it’s clouding your already very clouded and confused mind. Corbyn is not responsible for this governments and Baffoon Boris’s failings , to say we can’t complain about them because of Corbyn is demented Its true but yuo cannot exept reality

At least I can spell .

I bet Corbyn's to blame for Emma's spelling!"

Probably, he is such a devious and evil man he even made her buy that carpet .

"He upset too many powerful people..the media,taxes,Israel..he wanted to change the status quo and they destroyed him."

So it was his own fault then