FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Domestic Recycling Deception

Domestic Recycling Deception

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was informed of a documentary about plastic that was supposed to go to recycling, bring sent to other countries who either burn or Bury the plastic and ending up in rivers, soil as and seas.

Ive googled it snd appears to be widespread.

Ive Been looking onto this snd thinking of only recycling non plastic waste. Does anyone else known of this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

just a word to the wise mate i guess you are on your phone but very soon you will have the grammar policeman on your back,just saying.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It has been covered on the news several times, foreign countries are now sending the sea containers full of plastic waste back to us.

"just a word to the wise mate i guess you are on your phone but very soon you will have the grammar policeman on your back,just saying. "

Ello.. Ello.. What's all this then?!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

but plastics is where the money is we used to take 3 tons of cardboard for recycling for our company told end of March no more from 1st April or we will charge you to take it off you .but plastic waste we want as much as posible top rates

"but plastics is where the money is we used to take 3 tons of cardboard for recycling for our company told end of March no more from 1st April or we will charge you to take it off you .but plastic waste we want as much as posible top rates "

Is the plastic being recycled or could they be taking it to claim grants or something then passing it on?

» Add a new message to this topic