FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris an Child Poverty

Boris an Child Poverty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the odds that Boris will correct the innacurate statement that child poverty (and i find it incredible, due to tory austerity on thr less well off) had been reduced.

It would be refreshing for him to just admit the tories got it wrong, instead of trying to ignore it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53588275

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the odds that Boris will correct the innacurate statement that child poverty (and i find it incredible, due to tory austerity on thr less well off) had been reduced.

It would be refreshing for him to just admit the tories got it wrong, instead of trying to ignore it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53588275"

I know a few people on here who will be defending him. Let’s see who is first, I know who my money is on

"What's the odds that Boris will correct the innacurate statement that child poverty (and i find it incredible, due to tory austerity on thr less well off) had been reduced.

I know a few people on here who will be defending him. Let’s see who is first, I know who my money is on "

How ironic, yesterday a thread about wether Boris is a list or not....then.....ah, beautiful!!

Liar*

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

For the 1st time in about a 100 years life expectancy in going down in certain parts of the country.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-53588275"

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I know a few people on here who will be defending him. Let’s see who is first, I know who my money is on "

Would you declare the person you have in mind so we know if your guess is correct or not please

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Child poverty is relative.A lot of so called child poverty in this country is caused by drug addict or alcoholic parents in many cases

in this country child poverty is not having a computer or not getting loads of toys for Christmas.

please just watch a few documentries on Africa,Asia,South America,they have real child poverty.

I would choose to help children in these places well before here.

liverpool

"Child poverty is relative.A lot of so called child poverty in this country is caused by drug addict or alcoholic parents in many cases

in this country child poverty is not having a computer or not getting loads of toys for Christmas.

please just watch a few documentries on Africa,Asia,South America,they have real child poverty.

"

I honestly wouldn't know where to begin with that.

You realise you completely contradict yourself?

"Child poverty is relative.A lot of so called child poverty in this country is caused by drug addict or alcoholic parents in many cases

"

"

"

Can you clarify what ‘a lot means ‘? Do you have the statistics to back this up? Or are you just making things up again.

liverpool

Can you clarify what ‘a lot means ‘? Do you have the statistics to back this up? Or are you just making things up again. "

Take a guess.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

Can you clarify what ‘a lot means ‘? Do you have the statistics to back this up? Or are you just making things up again.

Take a guess. "

My thoughts exactly...

Especially after the merger of DfID with the Foreign Office which will have a detrimental impact on countries in the regions listed.

Talk about a complete contradiction!

Any minute, somebody will come along and claim that child poverty is the fault of the children.....the headbanger on the other thread is still at it

Did anybody order a victim ?

liverpool

Fur a start presumably if your parents are addicts..the child will be taken away..so that doesn't tally.

"Did anybody order a victim ?"

He loves me, even follows me on to other threads. You can't be doing that well Sir. Surely you should be off achieving lots of things instead of monitoring threads??

Bloody children, being in poverty!!! They need to achieve their way out of it and stop being victims!!!

"Did anybody order a victim ?

He loves me, even follows me on to other threads. You can't be doing that well Sir. Surely you should be off achieving lots of things instead of monitoring threads?? "

Hmmmm who started talking about who my friend ???

Sorry my friends I have nothing to add on the topic so shall not comment further

I’m sorry if bell keeps talking about me she’s a little obsessed

Enjoy your debate my friends

upton wirral

I honestly wouldn't know where to begin with that.

You realise you completely contradict yourself?"

Not really but see where your from

upton wirral

"Fur a start presumably if your parents are addicts..the child will be taken away..so that doesn't tally."
lol just not true I know otherwise

He loves me, even follows me on to other threads. You can't be doing that well Sir. Surely you should be off achieving lots of things instead of monitoring threads??

Hmmmm who started talking about who my friend ??? "

Chop chop,off to make your millions ...

Chop chop,off to make your millions ..."

Stalker alert, I’m not interested bell sorry my friend

Stalker alert, I’m not interested bell sorry my friend "

Stop coming back then

Stop coming back then "

No means no my friend #metoo

Awkward

Stop coming back then

Awkward "

You have returned again. I'm not making you come back here. Now stop it, you are showing yourself up. Go out, get a gf or bf and get some veri's there's a good chap.

Stop coming back then

Awkward

You have returned again. I'm not making you come back here. Now stop it, you are showing yourself up. Go out, get a gf or bf and get some veri's there's a good chap."

My friend you really can’t leave me alone can you.

Constantly talking about me, messaging on my comments and now also checking out my profile

Answer still the same sorry, it’s a no from me

Bell does jock know about this

Someone’s getting desperate. Plenty more fish my friend

I bet you can’t help yourself and you keep replying lol

Stop coming back then

Awkward

You have returned again. I'm not making you come back here. Now stop it, you are showing yourself up. Go out, get a gf or bf and get some veri's there's a good chap.

Constantly talking about me, messaging on my comments and now also checking out my profile

I bet you can’t help yourself and you keep replying lol "

You literally followed me to this thread and then said you had nothing to post in the subject but keep returning.

At least I haven't gotten right under your skin eh

Stop coming back then

Awkward

You literally followed me to this thread and then said you had nothing to post in the subject but keep returning.

At least I haven't gotten right under your skin eh "

Lol I said you would message again my friend, the first message was you talking about me Remember

You like a little lost puppy now that won’t leave me alone, bless

Go on you cute little puppy message again like your master tells you too, just seeing if your house trained my friend

Woof

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Lol I said you would message again my friend, the first message was you talking about me Remember

Go on you cute little puppy message again like your master tells you too, just seeing if your house trained my friend

Woof "

Ouch, can feel the anger in that one! Calm down Jay, it's only a bit of fun. No need to get nasty, we are chuckling here. You should too. Bella thinks you are cute in a sort of childlike way.

Careful, you are sounding a bit like a victim there...'you posted first about me'

By *astMidsCouple555Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

Johnson is a charlatan, a stranger to the truth. His entire career has been one long confection of lies.

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

Ouch, can feel the anger in that one! Calm down Jay, it's only a bit of fun. No need to get nasty, we are chuckling here. You should too. Bella thinks you are cute in a sort of childlike way."

Who’s a good girl, your a good girl, yes you are, yes you are. You did as you were told so you are house trained

Now let’s see if you can message again and sit at the same time, go on girl go on sarah my friend

[Removed by poster at 31/07/20 19:32:56]

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

Ouch, can feel the anger in that one! Calm down Jay, it's only a bit of fun. No need to get nasty, we are chuckling here. You should too. Bella thinks you are cute in a sort of childlike way.

Who’s a good girl, your a good girl, yes you are, yes you are. You did as you were told so you are house trained

Now let’s see if you can message again and sit at the same time, go on girl go on sarah my friend "

So angry

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

Now let’s see if you can message again and sit at the same time, go on girl go on sarah my friend

So angry "

Who’s a clever girl, you are, yes you are. Your touches little puppy

Now message again and roll over

Woof

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof"

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof

"

Good girl

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof

Good girl "

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof

Good girl "

This is brilliant my friend, it clearly shows you were talking about me first, please keep going lol

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof

Good girl

This is brilliant my friend, it clearly shows you were talking about me first, please keep going lol"

Jay, you are sounding like a victim and I know you don't like that so I'll leave you alone now. I'll apologise for upsetting you so much and causing you all this distress.

You really need that last word, so you can have it. You were basically having a conversation with emotes

Enjoy your evening, Bella and myself are off for a run. Hope I haven't caused you too much upset and you can enjoy your weekend. Take care mate!

[Removed by poster at 31/07/20 20:07:17]

Stop coming back then

Awkward

Woof

So angry

Woof

Good girl

This is brilliant my friend, it clearly shows you were talking about me first, please keep going lol

Jay, you are sounding like a victim and I know you don't like that so I'll leave you alone now. I'll apologise for upsetting you so much and causing you all this distress.

You really need that last word, so you can have it. You were basically having a conversation with emotes

Enjoy your evening, Bella and myself are off for a run. Hope I haven't caused you too much upset and you can enjoy your weekend. Take care mate!"

All good here Sarah my friend, it was amusing seeing you following commands and instructions, I was wondering how far I could push you but seeing you follow dog commands was to good to waste, and if honest slightly flattered you were following me around checking out my profile etc

Think it was a good idea you stopped as you were starting to look a little silly my friend, but feel free to keep stalking me if you like in the future

Enjoy the run my friend I stupidly decided to go for a run earlier and was way to hot

liverpool

"Fur a start presumably if your parents are addicts..the child will be taken away..so that doesn't tally.lol just not true I know otherwise"

Anecdotally maybe but if a child is growing up where the 2 patents are bag heads,the child will be removed.

Child poverty is tral and it's got worse over the last 10 years for swine reason

» Add a new message to this topic