FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Trump Administration Releases Science & Technology Accomplishments for first term

Trump Administration Releases Science & Technology Accomplishments for first term

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

Yup, in a clear black and white press release Donald Trump’s administration is claiming to have ended the Covid-19 Pandemic in the Science and Technology Accomplishments of his 1st term as President.

Apparently it backtracks like a mother fucker in the full report but the vast majority of people only take in the headlines so why bother being truthful with the bit everyone reads

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC

Yup, in a clear black and white press release Donald Trump’s administration is claiming to have ended the Covid-19 Pandemic in the Science and Technology Accomplishments of his 1st term as President.

Apparently it backtracks like a mother fucker in the full report but the vast majority of people only take in the headlines so why bother being truthful with the bit everyone reads "

Literally nothing surprises me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this thread was a joke, so I looked up the facts...

Oh dear.

"I thought this thread was a joke, so I looked up the facts...

Oh dear. "

Oh dear indeed

I heard it first on LBC early evening and thought I'd misheard

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Surely with the numbers of deaths in four figures no one is going to take this seriously..

"Surely with the numbers of deaths in four figures no one is going to take this seriously.. "

Millions of people take bare faced lies as gospel though, no different here to the US.

"Surely with the numbers of deaths in four figures no one is going to take this seriously..

Millions of people take bare faced lies as gospel though, no different here to the US. "

Thankfully, the fab forum is completely different.

Wait...

Never mind.

"Surely with the numbers of deaths in four figures no one is going to take this seriously..

Millions of people take bare faced lies as gospel though, no different here to the US.

Wait...

Never mind."

Whatever could you mean

Wait...

Never mind.

Whatever could you mean

"

» Add a new message to this topic