FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Do you expect there to be civil unrest in the USA following their elections

Do you expect there to be civil unrest in the USA following their elections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you expect the USA to devolve into civil unrest following their elections next week (this is regardless of who wins the election)? Or do you think things will go smoothly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have no idea or do I care.

Put it in the politics forum.

"Put it in the politics forum."

And this is not a euphemism.

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No I don’t.

Previous elections haven’t led to civil unrest so don’t see why this one should be any different.

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

No because unlike some people in the UK the people of the US understand democracy

Btw I didn't know there was a section for politics tbh, so sorry if I placed it in the wrong one

"No I don’t.

Previous elections haven’t led to civil unrest so don’t see why this one should be any different. "

The current supreme leader is laying the groundwork for it. Encouraging people to be sceptical of the result, and telling the likes of the Proud Boys to "stand by". He's trying his hardest to get people ready to riot.

There's a fair amount of social unrest at the moment anyhow. So I could see some of that continuing with either result in the election.

"No because unlike some people in the UK the people of the US understand democracy "

I actually have the UK on a higher level on terms of protecting democracy than the USA tbh, but that's just my opinion.

"No I don’t.

Previous elections haven’t led to civil unrest so don’t see why this one should be any different.

The current supreme leader is laying the groundwork for it. Encouraging people to be sceptical of the result, and telling the likes of the Proud Boys to "stand by". He's trying his hardest to get people ready to riot.

There's a fair amount of social unrest at the moment anyhow. So I could see some of that continuing with either result in the election."

Exactly I feel like he's been stoking the flame for months and I think the house may come on fire next week

I suspect trump will win on a landslide and this will incur the wrath of the hard left, I doubt it will be civil war but it will be messy for quite awhile.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Im sure someone somewhere will see it as a good excuse to steal a telly.

"Im sure someone somewhere will see it as a good excuse to steal a telly. "

Why?

"I suspect trump will win on a landslide and this will incur the wrath of the hard left, I doubt it will be civil war but it will be messy for quite awhile. "

I think Trump will win. But I think it will be tight. Like last time.

Although I don't think there will be much more than an escalation of the current unrest.

I suspect if Biden wins, there will be some. But like you said, it won't be civil war that some are predicting.

"I suspect trump will win on a landslide and this will incur the wrath of the hard left, I doubt it will be civil war but it will be messy for quite awhile. "

Trump will win, it won’t be a landslide and America will continue to be the laughing stock of the world. Russia and China will be delighted

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

no

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"Im sure someone somewhere will see it as a good excuse to steal a telly. "

Looting and rioting are all some people are looking for who ever wins there will be some looting probably by the same people too.

salisbury

"Im sure someone somewhere will see it as a good excuse to steal a telly.

Looting and rioting are all some people are looking for who ever wins there will be some looting probably by the same people too. "

Lol yep! Nothing shows your disgust with something better than ruining your local economy.

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Looting and rioting are all some people are looking for who ever wins there will be some looting probably by the same people too.

Lol yep! Nothing shows your disgust with something better than ruining your local economy. "

I smile at the sarcasm but its a valid point they riot to loot and they do it locally as looted items have to be taken home so it needs to be with in easy reach.

We live in northeast Pennsylvania where our county is a key to winning. It's getting crazy with the media and local election boards

salisbury

Lol yep! Nothing shows your disgust with something better than ruining your local economy.

I smile at the sarcasm but its a valid point they riot to loot and they do it locally as looted items have to be taken home so it needs to be with in easy reach. "

If they don't look after their local town centres they'll have to drive out of town to do their looting! They're just not thinking it through!

If Biden wins the right wingers will go nuts and there will be a few days of posturing but then they’ll back down, because that’s what right wingers do, they posture but when it comes down to it they wont fight because they are scared to when the odds aren’t stacked in their favour.

By *orthern PowerhouseMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

I smile at the sarcasm but its a valid point they riot to loot and they do it locally as looted items have to be taken home so it needs to be with in easy reach.

If they don't look after their local town centres they'll have to drive out of town to do their looting! They're just not thinking it through!"

It is highly organised in the US they go in 2's steal a sofa and load it up with electrical goods and walk it home or wheel it. Then its on ebay the next day. There are elements that willingly want unrest and upheaval and its semi professional looting in many parts.

"If Biden wins the right wingers will go nuts and there will be a few days of posturing but then they’ll back down, because that’s what right wingers do, they posture but when it comes down to it they wont fight because they are scared to when the odds aren’t stacked in their favour."

You forget Kenosha. If any party will go nuts and riot it will be the left if Trump wins. That will be a fact. Democratic Cities will be in flames. We will sit back and watch them burn .

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan  over a year ago

Daytona Beach

"If Biden wins the right wingers will go nuts and there will be a few days of posturing but then they’ll back down, because that’s what right wingers do, they posture but when it comes down to it they wont fight because they are scared to when the odds aren’t stacked in their favour.

You forget Kenosha. If any party will go nuts and riot it will be the left if Trump wins. That will be a fact. Democratic Cities will be in flames. We will sit back and watch them burn ."

I hope not its bad enough as it is.

"If Biden wins the right wingers will go nuts and there will be a few days of posturing but then they’ll back down, because that’s what right wingers do, they posture but when it comes down to it they wont fight because they are scared to when the odds aren’t stacked in their favour.

You forget Kenosha. If any party will go nuts and riot it will be the left if Trump wins. That will be a fact. Democratic Cities will be in flames. We will sit back and watch them burn .

I hope not its bad enough as it is. "

We are tired of the riots and the general malcontent just vote what your views on things are let the best man win. But be prepared for the backlash

You forget Kenosha. If any party will go nuts and riot it will be the left if Trump wins. That will be a fact. Democratic Cities will be in flames. We will sit back and watch them burn ."

If you have a gun and other people are unarmed then the odds are stacked in your favour. Would the racist little runt have taken any of them on in a fair fight?

If you have a gun and other people are unarmed then the odds are stacked in your favour. Would the racist little runt have taken any of them on in a fair fight?"

Fair fight he was mobbed secondly from a tactical standpoint he showed great restraint he took out threats to his personal well being

It's just crazy how the UK media portrays some of us as the villians.

If you have a gun and other people are unarmed then the odds are stacked in your favour. Would the racist little runt have taken any of them on in a fair fight?

Fair fight he was mobbed secondly from a tactical standpoint he showed great restraint he took out threats to his personal well being "

Great restraint would’ve been not illegally crossing state lines with a weapon to play at being the big man with his gun.

Oh no, that wouldn’t have been great restraint, that would’ve been perfectly normal.

Fair fight he was mobbed secondly from a tactical standpoint he showed great restraint he took out threats to his personal well being

Great restraint would’ve been not illegally crossing state lines with a weapon to play at being the big man with his gun.

Oh no, that wouldn’t have been great restraint, that would’ve been perfectly normal."

2nd amendment doesn't end at state lines.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"No because unlike some people in the UK the people of the US understand democracy "
Ha ha ha the yanks would not know what democracy is if it hit them in the face.

They are not a democratic nation but most f them think they are

Daytona Beach

"No because unlike some people in the UK the people of the US understand democracy Ha ha ha the yanks would not know what democracy is if it hit them in the face.

They are not a democratic nation but most f them think they are"

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe.

"No because unlike some people in the UK the people of the US understand democracy Ha ha ha the yanks would not know what democracy is if it hit them in the face.

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe. "

Trump supporter Vs Brexiteers.

This could be fun.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Oh no, that wouldn’t have been great restraint, that would’ve been perfectly normal."

I thought they dropped the charge about the weapon and state lines as it turns out it was kept in the state where the shooting happened?

I would urge everyone who comments on the Kenosha to do two things.

One watch the footage

Two consider why the fuck a young teen like that can walk round with a weapon like that in the first place during the first place. I mean wtf!!!?

My mum went batshit crazy on me when she found my pen knife.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe. "

We did the right think leaving will be of great benefit but you are no doubt against democracy from your post

They are not a democratic nation but most f them think they are"

And yet we are still a super power crazy right ?

Daytona Beach

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe.

Trump supporter Vs Brexiteers.

This could be fun.

"

Are you a trump supporter?

Daytona Beach

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe. We did the right think leaving will be of great benefit but you are no doubt against democracy from your post"

Ahhh that shows what you know I don't support either they are both idiots just like your posh boys over there.

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe. We did the right think leaving will be of great benefit but you are no doubt against democracy from your post

Ahhh that shows what you know I don't support either they are both idiots just like your posh boys over there. "

See now that is democracy he said screw them both and chose neither

Oh no, that wouldn’t have been great restraint, that would’ve been perfectly normal.

2nd amendment doesn't end at state lines. "

Did he break the law by taking a weapon across state lines at his age?

Daytona Beach

We know not to live in a tin pot country thats going to be starving after voting itself out of Europe. We did the right think leaving will be of great benefit but you are no doubt against democracy from your post

Ahhh that shows what you know I don't support either they are both idiots just like your posh boys over there.

See now that is democracy he said screw them both and chose neither

"

All politicians are up there own ass and don't care about people really

2nd amendment doesn't end at state lines.

Did he break the law by taking a weapon across state lines at his age?"

No because the dreaded AR never left wisconsin. The worse he will get is a misdemeanor.

» Add a new message to this topic