FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Great Reset

The Great Reset

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the Great Reset has been proposed by the World Economic Forum as a way to transfigure the economy in the aftermath of the pandemic. With an emphasis on collaborative progressive approaches to tackle environmental crises that loom on the horizon. At the same time we have the reset agenda of free market economists, through Enterprise Cities, Social Economic Zone, ZEDEs (Zones for Employment and Economic Development) particularly the controversial Honduran ZEDE, brainchild of Erick Brimen and Shanker Singham. Meanwhile we have the debunked conspiracy theory about the Great Reset circulating social media claiming the Pandemic was orchestrated by World Leaders to create a new World Order. Yet Shanker Singham and his allies talk about a new World Operating System, based on Free Market Economics with deregulation, that was also at the heart of the philosophy of some of the hard Brexit advocates in Vote Leave.

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

The majority of people who are regulars in this forum are too intelligent to believe world conspiracy theories mate you will probably get more response in the virus forum.

"The majority of people who are regulars in this forum are too intelligent to believe world conspiracy theories mate you will probably get more response in the virus forum. "

The Great Reset is not a conspiracy theory. It is a proposal from the World Economic Forum unveiled by Prince Charles and WEF Director Klaus Schwab. The conspiracy has been debunked but there are other ventures that are taking place that also have aims about resetting the world economy. Hence I mentioned the work of Erick Brimen NeWay Capital and Shanker Singham MD of the Competitiveness and Enterprise Cities Project. Both part of the Babson Global venture to create Enterprise Cities. No conspiracy in this stuff at all, it is widely reported and talked about openly. See the FT article from earlier this month

https://www.ft.com/content/0a47c419-a53b-44e8-9d6b-470aceb252d7

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So does this match in with deagal projections?

"The majority of people who are regulars in this forum are too intelligent to believe world conspiracy theories mate you will probably get more response in the virus forum.

The Great Reset is not a conspiracy theory. It is a proposal from the World Economic Forum unveiled by Prince Charles and WEF Director Klaus Schwab. The conspiracy has been debunked but there are other ventures that are taking place that also have aims about resetting the world economy. Hence I mentioned the work of Erick Brimen NeWay Capital and Shanker Singham MD of the Competitiveness and Enterprise Cities Project. Both part of the Babson Global venture to create Enterprise Cities. No conspiracy in this stuff at all, it is widely reported and talked about openly. See the FT article from earlier this month

"

Ah, so who will benefit from this ?

"So does this match in with deagal projections?"

I have no idea. They were population predictions from a highly unreliable website.

"So does this match in with deagal projections?

I have no idea. They were population predictions from a highly unreliable website. "

So, oldwitchdoctor , who benefits from all this?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"So the Great Reset has been proposed by the World Economic Forum as a way to transfigure the economy in the aftermath of the pandemic. With an emphasis on collaborative progressive approaches to tackle environmental crises that loom on the horizon. At the same time we have the reset agenda of free market economists, through Enterprise Cities, Social Economic Zone, ZEDEs (Zones for Employment and Economic Development) particularly the controversial Honduran ZEDE, brainchild of Erick Brimen and Shanker Singham. Meanwhile we have the debunked conspiracy theory about the Great Reset circulating social media claiming the Pandemic was orchestrated by World Leaders to create a new World Order. Yet Shanker Singham and his allies talk about a new World Operating System, based on Free Market Economics with deregulation, that was also at the heart of the philosophy of some of the hard Brexit advocates in Vote Leave.

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?"

Sounds like a sitcom

All great reset threads get deleted.

"The majority of people who are regulars in this forum are too intelligent to believe world conspiracy theories mate you will probably get more response in the virus forum.

Ah, so who will benefit from this ? "

It’s difficult to say. The rhetoric is how it will benefit everyone by reducing world poverty, but it is also linked to creating a new ‘serfdom’ which suggests the Oligrarchs gain most. But I’m only just beginning to get my head around it all. Whereas the WEF Great Reset is particularly focused on the environment hence Boris’s 10 point environmental plan and Biden’s likely environmental policies.

The whole Brexit initiative particularly with the changes to the Internal Market Bill, seem aligned with the free market deregulation philosophy of Singham and back in 2018 I have seen Shanker Singham, Erick Brimen and David Davies on the same platform talking about how Brexit would facilitate such a move. That was at the same time as Theresa May’s vote of no confidence. This is a neoliberal libertarian philosophy and is linked to a book called the Sovereign Individual by Sir William Rees-Mogg, Jacob Rees-Mogg’s dad. Rishi Sunak also wrote a paper about it back in 2017 I think.

I’m piecing to get her a very vague jigsaw, that I only have a few pieces of at the moment and so my question

"All great reset threads get deleted."

Interesting, let’s see if this does.

"So the Great Reset has been proposed by the World Economic Forum as a way to transfigure the economy in the aftermath of the pandemic. With an emphasis on collaborative progressive approaches to tackle environmental crises that loom on the horizon. At the same time we have the reset agenda of free market economists, through Enterprise Cities, Social Economic Zone, ZEDEs (Zones for Employment and Economic Development) particularly the controversial Honduran ZEDE, brainchild of Erick Brimen and Shanker Singham. Meanwhile we have the debunked conspiracy theory about the Great Reset circulating social media claiming the Pandemic was orchestrated by World Leaders to create a new World Order. Yet Shanker Singham and his allies talk about a new World Operating System, based on Free Market Economics with deregulation, that was also at the heart of the philosophy of some of the hard Brexit advocates in Vote Leave.

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?

Sounds like a sitcom"

It makes for good Spitting Image stuff for sure, however there is a reality to it that I’m trying to uncover.

Sounds like a sitcom

It makes for good Spitting Image stuff for sure, however there is a reality to it that I’m trying to uncover."

Let us know you get on,

Sounds like a sitcom

It makes for good Spitting Image stuff for sure, however there is a reality to it that I’m trying to uncover.

Let us know you get on, "

I think it’s a case of watch tHis page

"All great reset threads get deleted.

Interesting, let’s see if this does."

It will be deleted.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"

Sounds like a sitcom

Let us know you get on,

I think it’s a case of watch tHis page "

Of course,

It will be deleted.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it""

Who said that?

It will be deleted.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it""

So far so good

It will be deleted.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"

So far so good "

Who is the most powerful and influential member of the World Economic Forum

[Removed by poster at 27/11/20 20:37:46]

It will be deleted.

So far so good

Who is the most powerful and influential member of the World Economic Forum "

Have a look on their website and look at the partners. Your guess is as good as mine.

It will be deleted.

So far so good

Have a look on their website and look at the partners. Your guess is as good as mine.

"

I did, i

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

It will be deleted.

So far so good

I did, i "

Time to stock up on toilet roll and tinfoil again then

It will be deleted.

So far so good

I did, i

Time to stock up on toilet roll and tinfoil again then "

I haven’t seen anything that causes me to shit myself.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?"

What a load of bollocks

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Sounds like a sitcom

Let us know you get on, "

don’t say that we don’t want to know lol

Sounds like a sitcom

Let us know you get on, don’t say that we don’t want to know lol"

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?What a load of bollocks"

could you be more specific about what specifically is bollocks?

The great reset, world economic forum and klaus schwabb are all crazy tin hatted conspiracy theory rubbish, none of the three exist.

[Removed by poster at 27/11/20 21:58:29]

"The great reset, world economic forum and klaus schwabb are all crazy tin hatted conspiracy theory rubbish, none of the three exist."

The World Economic Forum certainly exists and you will be telling me Prince Charles doesn’t either

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?What a load of bollocks"

I beg to differ, bollocks have a purpose.

So in the interests of not waffling on too much. What do you make of all of this?What a load of bollocks

I beg to differ, bollocks have a purpose."

not sure mine have much one anymore

I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet, dangerous stuff.

"I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet, dangerous stuff."
what is dangerous about it?

"I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet, dangerous stuff. what is dangerous about it?"

Well the last person to post a GR thread got banned.

"I can't believe this thread hasn't been deleted yet, dangerous stuff. what is dangerous about it?

Well the last person to post a GR thread got banned."

I assume they must have posted something worthy of being banned then

Yes, they posted a GR thread lol.

It's funny how the mainstream media are panicking claiming GR is a crazy conspiracy theory while the world economic forum and politicians are promoting it.

"Yes, they posted a GR thread lol.

It's funny how the mainstream media are panicking claiming GR is a crazy conspiracy theory while the world economic forum and politicians are promoting it.

"

I think the conspiracy theory simply warped what is happening. The more insidious part seems to be what is happening with Singham and Brimen.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Interesting, let’s see if this does."

Yeah, they get..... reset

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Isn’t the great reset what happens when your wi-fi stops working?

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I thought the GR ended up with nobody being allowed to own anything but we will apparently all be happier

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Why don't the nay sayers actually look into it rather than jumping to the conclusion it's a conspiracy and a load of bollox.

It's Klaus Schwab and the WEF dream of Globalisation but not on a good way.

In a nutshell is a Marxist totalitarian world. Control of the poplus, by 2030 according to Schwab you'll own nothing and you'll be happy!

It's happening right under your noses right now. The state is telling you where you can and can't go. Business forced to close. This wierd tier thing that makes no sense!

We live in a demo and our democratic right is the freedom of speach and to protest. However they brought in a law making protests illegal under the guise of not allowing groups to congregate.

This is not some crack conspiracy theorists on a night out. The WEF are shouting this from the roof tops.

My advice is just spend a bit of time looking in to this before jumping to the easy conclusion.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Why don't the nay sayers actually look into it rather than jumping to the conclusion it's a conspiracy and a load of bollox.

In a nutshell is a Marxist totalitarian world. Control of the poplus, by 2030 according to Schwab you'll own nothing and you'll be happy!

It's happening right under your noses right now. The state is telling you where you can and can't go. Business forced to close. This wierd tier thing that makes no sense!

We live in a demo and our democratic right is the freedom of speach and to protest. However they brought in a law making protests illegal under the guise of not allowing groups to congregate.

This is not some crack conspiracy theorists on a night out. The WEF are shouting this from the roof tops.

My advice is just spend a bit of time looking in to this before jumping to the easy conclusion.

"

I'm certainly no conspiracy theorist but this one definitely has me slightly concerned

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Why don't the nay sayers actually look into it rather than jumping to the conclusion it's a conspiracy and a load of bollox.

"

Freedom of speech and peaceful assembly, tis true.

But for the time being, it a question of survival.

How can you enjoy those rights when your hooked up to a ventilator stuggling to breath?

Do you think that Covid cares about politics, race, religion, being rich or poor?

People who believe this wanton rubbish, better stop self radicalising themselves.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

https://www.bbc.com/news/55017002

First item on the list

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

Freedom of speech and peaceful assembly, tis true.

But for the time being, it a question of survival.

How can you enjoy those rights when your hooked up to a ventilator stuggling to breath?

Do you think that Covid cares about politics, race, religion, being rich or poor?

People who believe this wanton rubbish, better stop self radicalising themselves."

It's not wanton rubbish, it's out there to be seen.

New about this about 10 years ago never thought it would be in my lifetime but its happening it will get worse check out klaus schab build back better all leaders are using it even prince charles wake up

"

It’s easier to call it nonsense or rant about covid it seems.

" It's a conspiracy theory!"

right. Nothing to see here. Not like it's actually been written about for years and now its everywhere except, mainstream news.

if its not on the news it ain't true, the sheep say.

i'll just leave this here then.

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Thanks

"" It's a conspiracy theory!"

right. Nothing to see here. Not like it's actually been written about for years and now its everywhere except, mainstream news.

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset"

David Icke has written about the world being controlled by the lizard people for years, should I post a link to prove he is correct??

David Icke has written about the world being controlled by the lizard people for years, should I post a link to prove he is correct?? "

Have you read books by david icke?

Takes all sorts i suppose

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

https://www.weforum.org/focus/the-great-reset"

Hahahahaha!!!!!

David Icke has written about the world being controlled by the lizard people for years, should I post a link to prove he is correct?? "

David icke did the same thing that Alex jones later did and purposefully made up crazy shit to lessen the focus on himself. Besides all of the craziness that they have said, there a lot of things they were bang on about many many years ago, Alex Jones was the first person to talk about Epstein and the Island and how he was purposefully compromising leaders to be able to use it against them further down the line. Of course everyone scoffed at him, until, fast forward to recent events and its all been legally and publically uncovered. David ickes message behind the lizard stuff is that humans are all one consciousness experiencing existence in different vessels, and that governments and agencies purposefully manipulate populations to keep us fractured and keep profit flowing.

Exposing rings like Epsteins and helping people see that they are being used as individual profit machines are pretty good things to do.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Economy reset? Well it would have to be in someone's favour, so I doubt it will happen.

These doomsters have forgotten that economies go up and down all the time, despite that humans will carry on doing what they have done for thousands of years, doing deals, trading, and shagging.

The world won't stop rotating.

» Add a new message to this topic