Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Great bunch of lads

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"While Labour are revolting "

Some of them are quite nice. Now Corbyn he’s is revolting.

liverpool

Its nice to see that lovely chap mak Francios back in the news.

He has been a bit quiet recently

I was getting worried.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Wow......didn't take long before Corbyn was mentioned.

Yesterdays news......move on.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Wow......didn't take long before Corbyn was mentioned.

Yesterdays news......move on."

I like to sprinkle Corbyn, Brexit and Boris when the mood takes. I figured if it’s good for the goose

liverpool

#notobsessed

Personally I'd more worried about his fishing betrayal and selling students down the river but whatevs

liverpool

As for labour they are once again stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Vote against it and they will be accused of sabotaging brexit.

Vote for it and when the inevitable happens in a few years time, they cant say we told you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If ERG are happy, we're fucked.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"As for labour they are once again stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Vote for it and when the inevitable happens in a few years time, they cant say we told you."

They can’t defeat it if they do vote against it, so if they have any beliefs left they should do so.

They won’t, because they haven’t a clue whether they are pro or anti Europe.

liverpool

"If ERG are happy, we're fucked."

Imagine aligning yourself with that lot.

liverpool

Vote for it and when the inevitable happens in a few years time, they cant say we told you.

They can’t defeat it if they do vote against it, so if they have any beliefs left they should do so.

They won’t, because they haven’t a clue whether they are pro or anti Europe."

Yet it's the Tories who were historically split on the EU

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They won’t, because they haven’t a clue whether they are pro or anti Europe.

Yet it's the Tories who were historically split on the EU "

Labour voted against the Maastricht treaty though eh?

"Great bunch of lads

"

True

liverpool

"Great bunch of lads

True "

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2020/jul/08/mark-francois-warns-armed-forces-head-nick-carter-dominic-cummings-will-sort-you-out-video

Indeed

liverpool

Threatening a dept head with an unrelated bureaucrt.

The man oozes integrity

"Great bunch of lads

True

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2020/jul/08/mark-francois-warns-armed-forces-head-nick-carter-dominic-cummings-will-sort-you-out-video

Indeed "

Are the ERG one bloke? And at least he's not had the whip taken off him for racism eh?

liverpool

"Great bunch of lads

True

Indeed

Are the ERG one bloke? And at least he's not had the whip taken off him for racism eh? "

Neither has anyone I know

But spectacularly irrelevant

Well done.

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

"Great bunch of lads

True

Indeed

Are the ERG one bloke? And at least he's not had the whip taken off him for racism eh?

Neither has anyone I know

But spectacularly irrelevant

Well done."

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"#notobsessed

Personally I'd more worried about his fishing betrayal and selling students down the river but whatevs "

Did you not read the bit about erasmus being replaced with a better Turin one? How many top 20 universities does the eu have? let me think none, so now uk students have the opportunity to go to better ones and they are being sold down the river how do you work that one out?

liverpool

"#notobsessed

Personally I'd more worried about his fishing betrayal and selling students down the river but whatevs Did you not read the bit about erasmus being replaced with a better Turin one? How many top 20 universities does the eu have? let me think none, so now uk students have the opportunity to go to better ones and they are being sold down the river how do you work that one out? "

They replaced something that cost too much money with a better scheme.

Of course they did.

liverpool

"#notobsessed

Personally I'd more worried about his fishing betrayal and selling students down the river but whatevs Did you not read the bit about erasmus being replaced with a better Turin one? How many top 20 universities does the eu have? let me think none, so now uk students have the opportunity to go to better ones and they are being sold down the river how do you work that one out? "

I did the speech bj gave where he promised the erasmus scheme wouldnt be touched.

near ipswich

"#notobsessed

Personally I'd more worried about his fishing betrayal and selling students down the river but whatevs Did you not read the bit about erasmus being replaced with a better Turin one? How many top 20 universities does the eu have? let me think none, so now uk students have the opportunity to go to better ones and they are being sold down the river how do you work that one out?

They replaced something that cost too much money with a better scheme.

Of course they did.

"

yes because now we are only paying for uk students its really not hard to understand.So tell me would you like your kids to have the chance to go to a top 20 university or be denied the chance?

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2020/mar/08/quitting-eu-erasmus-scheme-would-blow-a-hole-in-uk-economy

Education and business leaders

What do they know?

near ipswich

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2020/mar/08/quitting-eu-erasmus-scheme-would-blow-a-hole-in-uk-economy

What do they know?"

That article was written more than 9 months ago way before the better Alan Turin scheme was announced,ive told you before that you live in the past please provide up to date material to back up your side.I do realize that it must be really hard for you with all the things like health card ,student scheme etc that you have worried about for years have been replaced with better ones but trying to hold onto old arguments now is just making you look bitter.

liverpool

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/education/2020/mar/08/quitting-eu-erasmus-scheme-would-blow-a-hole-in-uk-economy

What do they know?That article was written more than 9 months ago way before the better Alan Turin scheme was announced,ive told you before that you live in the past please provide up to date material to back up your side.I do realize that it must be really hard for you with all the things like health card ,student scheme etc that you have worried about for years have been replaced with better ones but trying to hold onto old arguments now is just making you look bitter. "

Ive literally never come across anyone as deluded

I've asked you this before..I'll try again..seeing as tories are going on about people better themselves.. do you think this gmnt helps people to better themselves?

near ipswich

What do they know?That article was written more than 9 months ago way before the better Alan Turin scheme was announced,ive told you before that you live in the past please provide up to date material to back up your side.I do realize that it must be really hard for you with all the things like health card ,student scheme etc that you have worried about for years have been replaced with better ones but trying to hold onto old arguments now is just making you look bitter.

I've asked you this before..I'll try again..seeing as tories are going on about people better themselves.. do you think this gmnt helps people to better themselves?"

the facts speak for themselves i think you are the deluded one, tell me how both these new schemes are worse than the ones we had in the eu.You wont because facts are not your strong point.Yes i think the goverment do i havnt changed my mind in the last few days since i replied to the very same question.I will wait patiently for your answer.

liverpool

What do they know?That article was written more than 9 months ago way before the better Alan Turin scheme was announced,ive told you before that you live in the past please provide up to date material to back up your side.I do realize that it must be really hard for you with all the things like health card ,student scheme etc that you have worried about for years have been replaced with better ones but trying to hold onto old arguments now is just making you look bitter.

I've asked you this before..I'll try again..seeing as tories are going on about people better themselves.. do you think this gmnt helps people to better themselves? the facts speak for themselves i think you are the deluded one, tell me how both these new schemes are worse than the ones we had in the eu.You wont because facts are not your strong point.Yes i think the goverment do i havnt changed my mind in the last few days since i replied to the very same question.I will wait patiently for your answer. "

True story.

Where I work they had a scheme on place..if you wanted to do a course or learn a new language you could apply for a grant of upto £500.

It was dependent on things like sickness and performance but it was put in place to give people a little hands up if they wanted to better themselves.

The union used to regularly send out reminders as the take up was so low.

Within weeks of coming into power The conservatives scrapped the scheme..

You could say ..they dont have to provide the scheme but you have said yourself they will do anything to give people a help at improving their lives.

For me that tells you every single thing you need to know about this gmnt.

For the sake of a few hundred grand,they couldn't wait to fuck it off denying people an opportunity they may not otherwise be able to afford.

near ipswich

I've asked you this before..I'll try again..seeing as tories are going on about people better themselves.. do you think this gmnt helps people to better themselves? the facts speak for themselves i think you are the deluded one, tell me how both these new schemes are worse than the ones we had in the eu.You wont because facts are not your strong point.Yes i think the goverment do i havnt changed my mind in the last few days since i replied to the very same question.I will wait patiently for your answer.

True story.

Where I work they had a scheme on place..if you wanted to do a course or learn a new language you could apply for a grant of upto £500.

It was dependent on things like sickness and performance but it was put in place to give people a little hands up if they wanted to better themselves.

You could say ..they dont have to provide the scheme but you have said yourself they will do anything to give people a help at improving their lives.

For the sake of a few hundred grand,they couldn't wait to fuck it off denying people an opportunity they may not otherwise be able to afford. "

And you base your whole argument on that ? very convenient to quote a scheme that i know nothing about or that i can check that maybe it was replaced with something else.Anyway back to the real question why was the eu ones better than the new ones? A simple question to answer if thats what you believe.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Wow......didn't take long before Corbyn was mentioned.

Yesterdays news......move on."

Yes a bit like remoaners all yesterdays news

liverpool

I've asked you this before..I'll try again..seeing as tories are going on about people better themselves.. do you think this gmnt helps people to better themselves? the facts speak for themselves i think you are the deluded one, tell me how both these new schemes are worse than the ones we had in the eu.You wont because facts are not your strong point.Yes i think the goverment do i havnt changed my mind in the last few days since i replied to the very same question.I will wait patiently for your answer.

True story.

For the sake of a few hundred grand,they couldn't wait to fuck it off denying people an opportunity they may not otherwise be able to afford. And you base your whole argument on that ? very convenient to quote a scheme that i know nothing about or that i can check that maybe it was replaced with something else.Anyway back to the real question why was the eu ones better than the new ones? A simple question to answer if thats what you believe."

No .I said it tells you a lot about what they say and what they actually mean.

Tories are full of shit..always have been.

Always will be.

No it wasnt replaced with anything else.

How would you know about it?you dont work there.

It's a fact..and whether you believe it or not..I couldn't give a toss tbh

You believe the erasmus scheme was scrapped and will be replaced with a better one.(even though less money will be spent on it)

Good for you .its nice to believe in fairytales.

Though you still havent answered why boris said it wouldnt be scrapped.Why he stood up in the house of commons and told..yet another lie.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Why did people think otherwise,if you doubted they would back Boris you do not understand politics in my view

near ipswich

True story.

For the sake of a few hundred grand,they couldn't wait to fuck it off denying people an opportunity they may not otherwise be able to afford. And you base your whole argument on that ? very convenient to quote a scheme that i know nothing about or that i can check that maybe it was replaced with something else.Anyway back to the real question why was the eu ones better than the new ones? A simple question to answer if thats what you believe.

Always will be.

You believe the erasmus scheme was scrapped and will be replaced with a better one.(even though less money will be spent on it)

Though you still havent answered why boris said it wouldnt be scrapped.Why he stood up in the house of commons and told..yet another lie."

Probably because he came up with a scheme that is better for the uk.

2017 figures show 16561 uk students participated in erasmus while 31727 came to the uk if you cant see that is why its going to cost less i pity you your finances must be in a right mess.

so for the third time why are the eu schemes better than the new ones? If you cant answer i will take it you know you are wrong and cant.

liverpool

True story.

For the sake of a few hundred grand,they couldn't wait to fuck it off denying people an opportunity they may not otherwise be able to afford. And you base your whole argument on that ? very convenient to quote a scheme that i know nothing about or that i can check that maybe it was replaced with something else.Anyway back to the real question why was the eu ones better than the new ones? A simple question to answer if thats what you believe.

Always will be.

Though you still havent answered why boris said it wouldnt be scrapped.Why he stood up in the house of commons and told..yet another lie.Probably because he came up with a scheme that is better for the uk.

2017 figures show 16561 uk students participated in erasmus while 31727 came to the uk if you cant see that is why its going to cost less i pity you your finances must be in a right mess.

so for the third time why are the eu schemes better than the new ones? If you cant answer i will take it you know you are wrong and cant."

So he still lied?again

I cant because I cannot predict the future.The same as you.

What I do know is that if you scrap something because it's too expensive..its very unlikely the replacement will be an improvement.

But your level of complete faith in them is truly wondrous.

near ipswich

True story.

Always will be.

Though you still havent answered why boris said it wouldnt be scrapped.Why he stood up in the house of commons and told..yet another lie.Probably because he came up with a scheme that is better for the uk.

so for the third time why are the eu schemes better than the new ones? If you cant answer i will take it you know you are wrong and cant.

So he still lied?again

I cant because I cannot predict the future.The same as you.

What I do know is that if you scrap something because it's too expensive..its very unlikely the replacement will be an improvement.

But your level of complete faith in them is truly wondrous."

I have just given you the figures its not too hard to see.Personally i would rather have a leader who can see he was wrong and something better was available but can also see it suits people like yourself to say he lied. which actually british students will still be able to study in the eu under the turin scheme.So whats your beef with the health card ?

» Add a new message to this topic