FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > I'm not going to post another Brexit thread

I'm not going to post another Brexit thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

I promise not to

Unless a remainer posts one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I promise not to

Unless a remainer posts one "

so you are then pmsl

westerham

"I promise not to

Unless a remainer posts one so you are then pmsl "

I'm being sincere

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

it wont be a problem they cant resist,after getting slatted yesterday for comparing the uk to the eu i see there have been a couple of new threads by remainers.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I promise not to

Unless a remainer posts one "

They will

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Please keep posting, we are still waiting for some upside and read each post thinking it will be the ‘one’

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Please keep posting, we are still waiting for some upside and read each post thinking it will be the ‘one’ "

westerham

"Please keep posting, we are still waiting for some upside and read each post thinking it will be the ‘one’

"

Well I didn’t think it would last long, but five hours is pretty shocking.

Open season then

Chudleigh

"Please keep posting, we are still waiting for some upside and read each post thinking it will be the ‘one’

Well I didn’t think it would last long, but five hours is pretty shocking.

Open season then "

This is your thread...

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Those Scottish Fishermen dont seem too thrilled.

"Those Scottish Fishermen dont seem too thrilled."

Its actually getting much worse now.

The prices of some Scottish seafood are down 40 to 50 percent this week, dropping 80 percent in some instances. “This is because processors and intermediaries are not buying, as they are not guaranteed to be able to sell seafood on to EU customers because they can’t get it out of the UK,” said industry body Seafood Scotland in a statement. They call it a “seafood crisis.”

“Issues from computer failure to lack of clarity on paperwork have rendered some Scottish companies’ efforts to export seafood all but impossible,” they added. Last week, they pointed out, a Scottish seafood company that usually sells £1 million worth of seafood into the EU each week was only able to sell £12,000.

liverpool

"Those Scottish Fishermen dont seem too thrilled.

The prices of some Scottish seafood are down 40 to 50 percent this week, dropping 80 percent in some instances. “This is because processors and intermediaries are not buying, as they are not guaranteed to be able to sell seafood on to EU customers because they can’t get it out of the UK,” said industry body Seafood Scotland in a statement. They call it a “seafood crisis.”

“Issues from computer failure to lack of clarity on paperwork have rendered some Scottish companies’ efforts to export seafood all but impossible,” they added. Last week, they pointed out, a Scottish seafood company that usually sells £1 million worth of seafood into the EU each week was only able to sell £12,000."

Apparently they are going to march on no 10.

Another boris winner

“Issues from computer failure to lack of clarity on paperwork have rendered some Scottish companies’ efforts to export seafood all but impossible,” they added. Last week, they pointed out, a Scottish seafood company that usually sells £1 million worth of seafood into the EU each week was only able to sell £12,000.

Another boris winner "

Next week I can see boris turning this into a fish conservation issue and all the dim brexiteers cheering him on.

liverpool

Another boris winner

Next week I can see boris turning this into a fish conservation issue and all the dim brexiteers cheering him on. "

Its actually comical how many groups he has made promises too and just left in the lurch

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-55680315

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-55680315"

Loosing business to spain and Ireland because of brexit. You know when you consider the false boost the economy had pre Brexit with stockpiling etc. I'm dreading to see some of the GDP figures this year.

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-55680315"

It also says the hold up is in France with delays up to six hours.

Of course it wouldn't be the French playing games, which I have experience of, would it? Of course not. Blame Boris!

liverpool

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-55680315

Of course it wouldn't be the French playing games, which I have experience of, would it? Of course not. Blame Boris! "

I haven't commented

People can make their own minds up

liverpool

Loosing business to spain and Ireland because of brexit. You know when you consider the false boost the economy had pre Brexit with stockpiling etc. I'm dreading to see some of the GDP figures this year."

There is literally about 3 separate stories on the bbc,this,the Scottish fishermen and northern Ireland

They must be thanking their lucky stars covid is taking all the attention

Loosing business to spain and Ireland because of brexit. You know when you consider the false boost the economy had pre Brexit with stockpiling etc. I'm dreading to see some of the GDP figures this year.

There is literally about 3 separate stories on the bbc,this,the Scottish fishermen and northern Ireland

They must be thanking their lucky stars covid is taking all the attention "

Couldn't resist for long then!

liverpool

They must be thanking their lucky stars covid is taking all the attention

Couldn't resist for long then! "

Well I suppose they did say there will be a few "bumps!

Not sure why there's not one bit of good brexit related news anywhere.

Businesses across the UK are struggling to get to grips with new post-Brexit VAT rules that are adding billions of pound to operating cost and could send many smaller businesses to the wall.

New rules mean goods shipped to EU countries are now liable for VAT when they enter the single market. Tax experts VAT IT estimate the levies could add £34bn ($47m) to the cost of UK trade with the EU.

"Not sure why there's not one bit of good brexit related news anywhere.

Businesses across the UK are struggling to get to grips with new post-Brexit VAT rules that are adding billions of pound to operating cost and could send many smaller businesses to the wall.

New rules mean goods shipped to EU countries are now liable for VAT when they enter the single market. Tax experts VAT IT estimate the levies could add £34bn ($47m) to the cost of UK trade with the EU."

Unfortunately good news doesn't sell papers etc.

Try reading the French forum. It will inform you about the Vat rules.

New rules mean goods shipped to EU countries are now liable for VAT when they enter the single market. Tax experts VAT IT estimate the levies could add £34bn ($47m) to the cost of UK trade with the EU.

Try reading the French forum. It will inform you about the Vat rules."

I'm sure tax experts Vat IT would be a more credible source.

By *rench letterCouple  over a year ago

Chorley,

Another boris winner

Next week I can see boris turning this into a fish conservation issue and all the dim brexiteers cheering him on. "

Yeah, there are quite a few dim brexiters about.

Another boris winner

Next week I can see boris turning this into a fish conservation issue and all the dim brexiteers cheering him on.

Yeah, there are quite a few dim brexiters about. "

Yep..boris saves huge numbers of british fish from falling into french hands.

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

I could feel the hate in here even before I looked in, when are you going to stop all this group think hate. It really must be a burden by now. OP I did have the same idea but just putting it from the other side but you beat me to it & I don’t want you to post another EU thread either x I still know which side the hate & negativity would of come from on my thread though. Here’s an idea, let’s give the kids some fish to eat, two problems solved in one, & then we can look for another problem to solve together, hopefully in a nice way x love peace & harmony folks xx

"I could feel the hate in here even before I looked in, when are you going to stop all this group think hate. It really must be a burden by now. OP I did have the same idea but just putting it from the other side but you beat me to it & I don’t want you to post another EU thread either x I still know which side the hate & negativity would of come from on my thread though. Here’s an idea, let’s give the kids some fish to eat, two problems solved in one, & then we can look for another problem to solve together, hopefully in a nice way x love peace & harmony folks xx"

I think the op is so embarrassed by his post and maybe brexit or maybe both, hes having a duvet evening

I'm sure tax experts Vat IT would be a more credible source. "

It's a shame you are so blinkered that nobody else's opinion counts, even if they agree with you.

thornaby

"I could feel the hate in here even before I looked in, when are you going to stop all this group think hate. It really must be a burden by now. OP I did have the same idea but just putting it from the other side but you beat me to it & I don’t want you to post another EU thread either x I still know which side the hate & negativity would of come from on my thread though. Here’s an idea, let’s give the kids some fish to eat, two problems solved in one, & then we can look for another problem to solve together, hopefully in a nice way x love peace & harmony folks xx"
the hate on here from a few remainers now is discussing as bad as it’s ever been

Feed the kids with fish? If only it was that easy

It's a shame you are so blinkered that nobody else's opinion counts, even if they agree with you.

"

I think your preference for reading and believing some posts on a swingers site as opposed to an expert well regarded company says more about you than me.

"I could feel the hate in here even before I looked in, when are you going to stop all this group think hate. It really must be a burden by now. OP I did have the same idea but just putting it from the other side but you beat me to it & I don’t want you to post another EU thread either x I still know which side the hate & negativity would of come from on my thread though. Here’s an idea, let’s give the kids some fish to eat, two problems solved in one, & then we can look for another problem to solve together, hopefully in a nice way x love peace & harmony folks xxthe hate on here from a few remainers now is discussing as bad as it’s ever been "

There is a well known Brexit ‘fanatic ‘ on here who stated that they wanted to ‘spit on every remain voter ‘

"I could feel the hate in here even before I looked in, when are you going to stop all this group think hate. It really must be a burden by now. OP I did have the same idea but just putting it from the other side but you beat me to it & I don’t want you to post another EU thread either x I still know which side the hate & negativity would of come from on my thread though. Here’s an idea, let’s give the kids some fish to eat, two problems solved in one, & then we can look for another problem to solve together, hopefully in a nice way x love peace & harmony folks xxthe hate on here from a few remainers now is discussing as bad as it’s ever been "

If your referring to me calling u a wuss foxi I can only apologize yet again, but u did seem to be making unfounded allegations which deeply hurt.

westerham

[Removed by poster at 15/01/21 20:29:13]

westerham

Here I am have no fear

I was actually watching the highlights of the Americas Cup qualifiers which Britain absolutely dominated, beating America and Italy.

The Empire rises.

By *ulaMan  over a year ago

Hitchin

So anyone here so far noticed the différance in their life, your life not others ?

Preston/Lancaster

The reality is either side could of put up the thread, if I’d put it up from the other side it would of been mainly the other Group & the same hate would of happened by that group as soon as one of you had given your opinion. Let’s try to be civilised it really is easy & good for you all x anyway anyone up for joining the Swinger Party. All party positions to be filled by consenting adults only, in the case of senior party positions please include capability to the attempted position, we don’t want to be calling an ambulance out x Other rules to be decided by everyone & by mutual consent.

Rule 1 no politicians

Rule 2 no hate (except towards politicians)

Rule 3 any party member must be able to fit in

Please sign below

"So anyone here so far noticed the différance in their life, your life not others ? "

Only minor, I am struggling to get some furniture delivered from Holland, it is going to take a lot longer and cost me more money . Surely there must be someone on here who had personally benefited from Brexit

"Here I am have no fear

I was actually watching the highlights of the Americas Cup qualifiers which Britain absolutely dominated, beating America and Italy.

The Empire rises.

"

The Empire?

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

"

Btw, where does Ineos Team UK owner Jim Radcliffe live?

"So anyone here so far noticed the différance in their life, your life not others ?

Only minor, I am struggling to get some furniture delivered from Holland, it is going to take a lot longer and cost me more money . Surely there must be someone on here who had personally benefited from Brexit "

I think someone managed to get "grooming products" in from Italy at no extra cost. Would that be a benefit...

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Btw, where does Ineos Team UK owner Jim Radcliffe live? "

Jim Ratcliffe

"So anyone here so far noticed the différance in their life, your life not others ?

Only minor, I am struggling to get some furniture delivered from Holland, it is going to take a lot longer and cost me more money . Surely there must be someone on here who had personally benefited from Brexit

I think someone managed to get "grooming products" in from Italy at no extra cost. Would that be a benefit..."

Not sure if you can claim ‘no extra cost ‘ as a benefit, but I am sure Brexiteers will claim it is

westerham

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Btw, where does Ineos Team UK owner Jim Radcliffe live? "

Hampshire and Monaco.

As he did when we were in Europe. No change.

No story.

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Hampshire and Monaco.

No story."

Interesting, why Monaco? Where is he building his new Ineos Grenadier?

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Hampshire and Monaco.

No story."

He relocated to Monaco in 2018

westerham

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Hampshire and Monaco.

No story.

He relocated to Monaco in 2018 "

Not quite

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/20/britains-third-richest-man-sir-jim-ratcliffe-wants-build-luxury/

westerham

I thought we were debating the price of fish anyway?

"I thought we were debating the price of fish anyway?"

Nah, fish are boring , let’s talk about Brexit supporter Jim Ratcliffe

liverpool

"I thought we were debating the price of fish anyway?"

Nah the fishermen are all happy now

"Here I am have no fear

The Empire rises.

Hampshire and Monaco.

No story.

He relocated to Monaco in 2018

Not quite

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/11/20/britains-third-richest-man-sir-jim-ratcliffe-wants-build-luxury/"

‘Before he left for Monaco, Ratcliffe was the UK’s third-highest individual taxpayer, paying £110m to the exchequer in 2017-18, according to the Sunday Times tax list.

His decision to quit Britain came soon after he was knighted by the Queen for “services to business and investment”, and the UK voted to leave the European Union’

The Guardian

"I thought we were debating the price of fish anyway?

Nah, fish are boring , let’s talk about Brexit supporter Jim Ratcliffe "

Not surprised chris has ducked out, yet another brexit hero setting up a business in france. NOT CONNECTED TO BREXIT.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Soz not posted in a while.

Im im Import Export... and its a fooking nightmare

"Soz not posted in a while.

"

Must be costing billions.

"Soz not posted in a while.

Must be costing billions."

Don’t be cynical, just a ‘bump’ in the road on our way to paradise and freedom

westerham

Not surprised chris has ducked out, yet another brexit hero setting up a business in france. NOT CONNECTED TO BREXIT."

He hasn’t, he employs 6,000 people in the UK

We’ve discussed your credibility problem before

Not surprised chris has ducked out, yet another brexit hero setting up a business in france. NOT CONNECTED TO BREXIT.

We’ve discussed your credibility problem before "

Yes he has, he will build his new ineos grenadier in France instead of his initial proposal in Wales , he now lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax in Britain.

westerham

Yes he has, he will build his new ineos grenadier in France instead of his initial proposal in Wales , he now lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax in Britain. "

You implied he was moving his business to France.

How appalling that he’s started yet another business to employ people, and the IP is British.

Anyway this is a Brexit thread.

Yes he has, he will build his new ineos grenadier in France instead of his initial proposal in Wales , he now lives in Monaco to avoid paying tax in Britain.

How appalling that he’s started yet another business to employ people, and the IP is British.

Anyway this is a Brexit thread."

He is a Brexit supporter, btw, your the one who brought up the Americas Cup, on a Brexit thread ?

Anyway this is a Brexit thread."

The IP is British

westerham

He is a Brexit supporter, btw, your the one who brought up the Americas Cup, on a Brexit thread ? "

You brought up where he lives, and where he employs (new) people, neither of which have got anything to do with, and haven’t changed because of, Brexit.

He is a Brexit supporter, btw, your the one who brought up the Americas Cup, on a Brexit thread ?

You brought up where he lives, and where he employs (new) people, neither of which have got anything to do with, and haven’t changed because of, Brexit."

And neither has the Americas Cup, keep up . Don’t you thinks it’s strange that a Brexit supporter wound want to invest his money and create jobs in a county in the EU rather than the UK?

Preston/Lancaster

You brought up where he lives, and where he employs (new) people, neither of which have got anything to do with, and haven’t changed because of, Brexit.

And neither has the Americas Cup, keep up . Don’t you thinks it’s strange that a Brexit supporter wound want to invest his money and create jobs in a county in the EU rather than the UK? "

Don’t you think it’s just a total waste of money, money spent on boats without any real practical use. I’d sooner watch raindrops on a window x

I think your preference for reading and believing some posts on a swingers site as opposed to an expert well regarded company says more about you than me. "

No, what it says is, I listen to various pieces of information, rather than from one sauce or more often than not just a headline and rush to post it on here to make myself controversial. But then your head is so far up your own arse I'm surprised you can actually read anything.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

i have just got 1 k of salmon of r market for 4 pounds

I think your preference for reading and believing some posts on a swingers site as opposed to an expert well regarded company says more about you than me.

No, what it says is, I listen to various pieces of information, rather than from one sauce or more often than not just a headline and rush to post it on here to make myself controversial. But then your head is so far up your own arse I'm surprised you can actually read anything. "

Lol prefers to believe random posts on a swingers site than believing VAT IT. then does the usual brexit waffle

No, what it says is, I listen to various pieces of information, rather than from one sauce or more often than not just a headline and rush to post it on here to make myself controversial. But then your head is so far up your own arse I'm surprised you can actually read anything.

Lol prefers to believe random posts on a swingers site than believing VAT IT. then does the usual brexit waffle "

You read posts in a swinging site! As previously said I take information from many sources, then make up my own mind, whether a respected journal or a post on here from someone who has personal experience. I don't believe everything that is put in front of me. If something is of interest I will read about it from whichever angle rather than just one.

Lol prefers to believe random posts on a swingers site than believing VAT IT. then does the usual brexit waffle

You read posts in a swinging site! As previously said I take information from many sources, then make up my own mind, whether a respected journal or a post on here from someone who has personal experience. I don't believe everything that is put in front of me. If something is of interest I will read about it from whichever angle rather than just one."

why would you believe random posts on a swinger site rather than listen when a company like VAT. IT say companies are losing a fortune re brexit. You seem to have a strain of head in sand disease which is quiet common among brexiteers

You read posts in a swinging site! As previously said I take information from many sources, then make up my own mind, whether a respected journal or a post on here from someone who has personal experience. I don't believe everything that is put in front of me. If something is of interest I will read about it from whichever angle rather than just one. why would you believe random posts on a swinger site rather than listen when a company like VAT. IT say companies are losing a fortune re brexit. You seem to have a strain of head in sand disease which is quiet common among brexiteers "

Now, now, wrong. As always you don't read what was written do you?

liverpool

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/you-misled-us-over-brexit-deal-angry-fishermen-tell-johnson-90cng8xcf

Didnt we spend weeks arguing about getting the best deal for the fishing industry?

They certainly dont seem best pleased

westerham

I’d like to know, in the minds of Remainers, whether fish exports are currently:

1) An administration and French obstructionist issue

2) A Brexit issue

near ipswich

"I’d like to know, in the minds of Remainers, whether fish exports are currently:

2) A Brexit issue"

Exactly wasn't it macron who said make it as hard as possible for them they will be begging to rejoin in 6 months?

liverpool

"I’d like to know, in the minds of Remainers, whether fish exports are currently:

2) A Brexit issue"

What's in our minds is not really an issue.

The industry as a whole seems to think promises were made that were not kept.

Unsurprisingly the blame for this has not been laid at the door of the man who made them,but the eu.

Its actually getting rather tedious now.

westerham

2) A Brexit issue

Unsurprisingly the blame for this has not been laid at the door of the man who made them,but the eu.

Its actually getting rather tedious now."

Which promises were made by the UK government that weren’t kept?

At the moment this looks more like when the French farmers burnt UK sheep and poured away Italian wine.

liverpool

2) A Brexit issue

At the moment this looks more like when the French farmers burnt UK sheep and poured away Italian wine. "

You are asking me what promises have been made that boris hasn't kept?

Serously

westerham

2) A Brexit issue

At the moment this looks more like when the French farmers burnt UK sheep and poured away Italian wine.

Serously"

Well we’re talking about the price of fish, so what promises have been made to the fishermen ?

liverpool

2) A Brexit issue

Serously

Well we’re talking about the price of fish, so what promises have been made to the fishermen ?"

I wasnt in on the meetings but the guy who wrote the letter to the times said promises were made which were not kept.

It's there in black and white.

westerham

2) A Brexit issue

Serously

Well we’re talking about the price of fish, so what promises have been made to the fishermen ?

I wasnt in on the meetings but the guy who wrote the letter to the times said promises were made which were not kept.

It's there in black and white."

From the article you quote

“An angry letter from the National Federation of Fishermen’s Organisations accuses him of submitting to a “neo-colonial relationship with the EU on fish for long into the future”.

Which is the complete opposite of what the current complaint is.

That letter is saying we won’t have enough control of our waters soon enough, ie the EU is still in control.

But you are referring to the current complaint that the EU, particularly France, is putting up barriers.

Can’t have it both ways.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

I've just seen the thread on twitter by Daniel Lambert Wines in Wales. A guy who anticipated a clusterfuck so he stockpiled wine throughout his busiest time of year. Unfortunately he's been caught out by the scale of the clusterfuck, and the poor design of the government website.

TLDR - Don't be surprised if your wine goes up by £1-2 per bottle. And it turns out that if you want to import goods you have to tell the government how much you expect to be paying them. You also have to pay to tell them how much you are paying them.

"I've just seen the thread on twitter by Daniel Lambert Wines in Wales. A guy who anticipated a clusterfuck so he stockpiled wine throughout his busiest time of year. Unfortunately he's been caught out by the scale of the clusterfuck, and the poor design of the government website.

TLDR - Don't be surprised if your wine goes up by £1-2 per bottle. And it turns out that if you want to import goods you have to tell the government how much you expect to be paying them. You also have to pay to tell them how much you are paying them. "

Brexit adding £2 to a bottle of wine, nothing new, just hoping Kent hooch isn't affected too much.

near ipswich

im glad my preference is Australian and chilean.

French and german wont be a great loss to me.

"im glad my preference is Australian and chilean.

French and german wont be a great loss to me."

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Your favourite local independent Italian restaurant is unlikely to have many New World wines on their list. And if the wine is going up then so is the parmesan, the olive oil and the pancetta.

near ipswich

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local. "

The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world as i said im happy to drink a nice bottle of chilean pinot noir.

near ipswich

"Your favourite local independent Italian restaurant is unlikely to have many New World wines on their list. And if the wine is going up then so is the parmesan, the olive oil and the pancetta. "
If its open it will be breaking the law mate.

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local. The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world as i said im happy to drink a nice bottle of chilean pinot noir. "

If that was the idea its turned into an expensive experiment I'd call it a pig of a deal with zero chance of success.

near ipswich

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local. The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world as i said im happy to drink a nice bottle of chilean pinot noir.

If that was the idea its turned into an expensive experiment I'd call it a pig of a deal with zero chance of success. "

I wouldnt expect anything different from you.

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local. The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world as i said im happy to drink a nice bottle of chilean pinot noir.

If that was the idea its turned into an expensive experiment I'd call it a pig of a deal with zero chance of success. I wouldnt expect anything different from you. "

As youd expect a brexiteer going for foreign when they could support local. The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world as i said im happy to drink a nice bottle of chilean pinot noir. "

"The idea of brexit was to trade more with the rest of the world".

westerham

"

What's confusing you about that?

Brussels has been trying and failing for thirty years to get a trade deal with the US for example.

Now we are free to use our Commonwealth and Empire connections, and utilise the colonials, to our benefit.

Brussels has been trying and failing for thirty years to get a trade deal with the US for example.

Now we are free to use our Commonwealth and Empire connections, and utilise the colonials, to our benefit. "

What ‘Commonwealth and Empire connections’ this 2021 not 1921

Now we are free to use our Commonwealth and Empire connections, and utilise the colonials, to our benefit. "

Not confused thank you. Just gobsmacked that someone made such an outlandish claim.

You should read about why the EU and the US had struggles coming to an agreement. Then ask if the UK is in a better position to negotiate as a smaller entity than the EU.

Another little englander

westerham

Now we are free to use our Commonwealth and Empire connections, and utilise the colonials, to our benefit.

Not confused thank you. Just gobsmacked that someone made such an outlandish claim.

You should read about why the EU and the US had struggles coming to an agreement. Then ask if the UK is in a better position to negotiate as a smaller entity than the EU."

How could we do any worse?

You should read about why the EU and the US had struggles coming to an agreement. Then ask if the UK is in a better position to negotiate as a smaller entity than the EU.

How could we do any worse? "

We will have to wait and see, come back when the UK gets a trade deal with the US , in fact , come back when the UK get a better trade deal (than the EU) with any country

thornaby

Another little englander "

another insult

thornaby

We will have to wait and see, come back when the UK gets a trade deal with the US , in fact , come back when the UK get a better trade deal (than the EU) with any country "

if the U.K. did that you would never admit it anyway yr to sore over us leaving mate

We will have to wait and see, come back when the UK gets a trade deal with the US , in fact , come back when the UK get a better trade deal (than the EU) with any country if the U.K. did that you would never admit it anyway yr to sore over us leaving mate "

I am waiting? Surely it won’t take long, are you happy with what is currently happening with the fishing industry?

thornaby

We will have to wait and see, come back when the UK gets a trade deal with the US , in fact , come back when the UK get a better trade deal (than the EU) with any country if the U.K. did that you would never admit it anyway yr to sore over us leaving mate

I am waiting? Surely it won’t take long, are you happy with what is currently happening with the fishing industry? "

not at all but it is January mate ffs we’ve just left like you keep saying give it time lol and don’t say how long because we don’t know it’s all new

We will have to wait and see, come back when the UK gets a trade deal with the US , in fact , come back when the UK get a better trade deal (than the EU) with any country if the U.K. did that you would never admit it anyway yr to sore over us leaving mate

I am waiting? Surely it won’t take long, are you happy with what is currently happening with the fishing industry? not at all but it is January mate ffs we’ve just left like you keep saying give it time lol and don’t say how long because we don’t know it’s all new "

Tell that the fishermen who are losing thousands of pounds a week and are in danger of going out of business , especially as they were promised that Brexit would be beneficial . I hope the government take responsibility and pay them ‘compensation’ it is highly unlikely though

How could we do any worse? "

Because the UK is smaller and weaker than the EU.

The EU has more leverage. The UK will get walked over by the US. Why do you think US corporations pumped so much cash into the leave campaigns, philanthropic reasons?

westerham

The EU has more leverage. The UK will get walked over by the US. Why do you think US corporations pumped so much cash into the leave campaigns, philanthropic reasons? "

Because they love our country and believe in it

You should try it

The EU has more leverage. The UK will get walked over by the US. Why do you think US corporations pumped so much cash into the leave campaigns, philanthropic reasons?

You should try it "

What do you mean?

Another little englander another insult "

foxi someone called me dim on here last week. I apologize again if your still sore about me calling u a wuss but at our age we need to be wearing big boy pants.

Chudleigh

I am waiting? Surely it won’t take long, are you happy with what is currently happening with the fishing industry? not at all but it is January mate ffs we’ve just left like you keep saying give it time lol and don’t say how long because we don’t know it’s all new

Tell that the fishermen who are losing thousands of pounds a week and are in danger of going out of business , especially as they were promised that Brexit would be beneficial . I hope the government take responsibility and pay them ‘compensation’ it is highly unlikely though "

Agreed. We have all been taken for fools, but at least it can’t be said we weren’t warned...

You should try it "

I cant stand this slave attitude of wanting to be liked by america, why do brexiteers want to be uncle Sam's cuck? Our relationship with America is an abusive one .

thornaby

Another little englander another insult

foxi someone called me dim on here last week. I apologize again if your still sore about me calling u a wuss but at our age we need to be wearing big boy pants. "

mate that’s all you’ve done is insult leavers since you came on the site but crack on bud if it gets yr little weener pulsing after all ya need sumit to tickle ya pickle lol

foxi someone called me dim on here last week. I apologize again if your still sore about me calling u a wuss but at our age we need to be wearing big boy pants. mate that’s all you’ve done is insult leavers since you came on the site but crack on bud if it gets yr little weener pulsing after all ya need sumit to tickle ya pickle lol"

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener.

westerham

You should try it

What do you mean?"

That you don’t seem to believe in the capabilities of the British Empire.

thornaby

foxi someone called me dim on here last week. I apologize again if your still sore about me calling u a wuss but at our age we need to be wearing big boy pants. mate that’s all you’ve done is insult leavers since you came on the site but crack on bud if it gets yr little weener pulsing after all ya need sumit to tickle ya pickle lol

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener. "

a wuss stop saying that word it’s even to fannyfied for you call me a wanker knobhead shit for brains anything but a fucking wuss lol

You should try it

What do you mean?

That you don’t seem to believe in the capabilities of the British Empire. "

Well, we don't have an empire anymore for a start.

Otherwise I've no idea how you come to the conclusion that I don't believe in the capabilities. We were discussing the UK being a smaller and weaker entity than the EU, and US corporations pumping cash into the leave campaigns.

near ipswich

foxi someone called me dim on here last week. I apologize again if your still sore about me calling u a wuss but at our age we need to be wearing big boy pants. mate that’s all you’ve done is insult leavers since you came on the site but crack on bud if it gets yr little weener pulsing after all ya need sumit to tickle ya pickle lol

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener. "

You dont seemto have any veri,s to back up that claim.

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener. You dont seemto have any veri,s to back up that claim. "

That hurts. I'm going to have to get the mrs to pm u from our cpls profile

near ipswich

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener. You dont seemto have any veri,s to back up that claim.

That hurts. I'm going to have to get the mrs to pm u from our cpls profile "

that would be great thanks. dont you think its only right that you tell people you are attached on your single profile ? that seems a bit dishonest to me.

Foxi I'm sure your not a wuss and I think you know I've a substantial weener. You dont seemto have any veri,s to back up that claim.

That hurts. I'm going to have to get the mrs to pm u from our cpls profile that would be great thanks. dont you think its only right that you tell people you are attached on your single profile ? that seems a bit dishonest to me. "

Good point Cost I must adjust that.

near ipswich

That hurts. I'm going to have to get the mrs to pm u from our cpls profile that would be great thanks. dont you think its only right that you tell people you are attached on your single profile ? that seems a bit dishonest to me.

Good point Cost I must adjust that. "

Glad to be of help,i know some dont have a problem with people playing away but a hell of alot do.

That hurts. I'm going to have to get the mrs to pm u from our cpls profile that would be great thanks. dont you think its only right that you tell people you are attached on your single profile ? that seems a bit dishonest to me.

Good point Cost I must adjust that. Glad to be of help,i know some dont have a problem with people playing away but a hell of alot do."

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo

near ipswich

Good point Cost I must adjust that. Glad to be of help,i know some dont have a problem with people playing away but a hell of alot do.

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo "

Now how did i know that i must be a clairvoyant .

Of course it wouldn't be the French playing games, which I have experience of, would it? Of course not. Blame Boris! "

When having just been through a messy and bitter divorce do you think both parties play nice?

thornaby

Good point Cost I must adjust that. Glad to be of help,i know some dont have a problem with people playing away but a hell of alot do.

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo "

what she had a look at yr weener and give it a no that’s awful bud hope yr ok wtf

near ipswich

Of course it wouldn't be the French playing games, which I have experience of, would it? Of course not. Blame Boris!

When having just been through a messy and bitter divorce do you think both parties play nice?"

especially the one who has been left.

Another boris winner

Yeah, there are quite a few dim brexiters about.

Yep..boris saves huge numbers of british fish from falling into french hands. "

Boris saves fish from drowning.... only to throw them back in the sea a day later!

near ipswich

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo what she had a look at yr weener and give it a no that’s awful bud hope yr ok wtf "

I dont have a problem with that at all mate i was not the one claiming to be substantial with only a invisible wife to back up my claim.

thornaby

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo what she had a look at yr weener and give it a no that’s awful bud hope yr ok wtf I dont have a problem with that at all mate i was not the one claiming to be substantial with only a invisible wife to back up my claim. "

them invisible wives iv seen a few on here costa lol

near ipswich

Very true cost, my princess had a look but it's a noooo what she had a look at yr weener and give it a no that’s awful bud hope yr ok wtf I dont have a problem with that at all mate i was not the one claiming to be substantial with only a invisible wife to back up my claim. them invisible wives iv seen a few on here costa lol"

Ive tried to see them but for the life of me i cant.

» Add a new message to this topic