FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Current Tory Cabinet

Current Tory Cabinet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After seeing members interviewed on tv and seeing what they say/don't say when "answering questions" or making statements, are they particularly nasty/incompetent / lying?

I ysed to cringe when watching cameron, Osborne and IDS but think personally the latest crew seem more so.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

More to the right than Camerons gang i should say..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After seeing members interviewed on tv and seeing what they say/don't say when "answering questions" or making statements, are they particularly nasty/incompetent / lying?

I ysed to cringe when watching cameron, Osborne and IDS but think personally the latest crew seem more so. "

They are awful, the worst cabinet in living memory , shambles

Without resorting to Google, honestly, how many of the shadow cabinet can you name?

"Without resorting to Google, honestly, how many of the shadow cabinet can you name? "

Who? Fantastic or me?

"Without resorting to Google, honestly, how many of the shadow cabinet can you name? "

Kier starmer

Angela Thornbury

Dave lsmby

Lisa nandy

Rachel reeves

Angela raynor

"Without resorting to Google, honestly, how many of the shadow cabinet can you name?

Who? Fantastic or me? "

Anybody

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

They are truly an incompetent detestable bunch.

At least thatchers Gmnt had the likes of hesaltine.

Its like a competition of who is the most odious of cunts.

Get onto that interview given by tom tugenhat yday.

"Without resorting to Google, honestly, how many of the shadow cabinet can you name?

Kier starmer

Angela Thornbury

Dave lsmby

Lisa nandy

Rachel reeves

Angela raynor"

Apart from captain hindsight I wouldn't know which brief they have

We get it. You detest the Tories.

You'll get another chance soon

"We get it. You detest the Tories.

You'll get another chance soon "

So whats your take on this cabinet?

They seem to get ripped apart when interviewed

"They are truly an incompetent detestable bunch.

Get onto that interview given by tom tugenhat yday."

How long this lot can continue i don't know. Boris will leave them to go on and on

"We get it. You detest the Tories.

You'll get another chance soon

So whats your take on this cabinet?

They seem to get ripped apart when interviewed "

Well I certainly don't get triggered listen to politicians speak. That would be blue, red, green, yellow, purple or any other colour they represent

Get onto that interview given by tom tugenhat yday."

The conservatives have had a lot of good decent ministers over the years, I might not agree with what they stood for but I respected them . This shower of shit lack any honesty, integrity or intelligence

The conservatives have had a lot of good decent ministers over the years, I might not agree with what they stood for but I respected them . This shower of shit lack any honesty, integrity or intelligence "

Me too. I thought things got worse with cameron but these are worse in my opinion

There just like any other politician in power never answer the question no matter labour Tories all the same.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"There just like any other politician in power never answer the question no matter labour Tories all the same."
. I totally agree with this

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

All political parties have some notable evaders.

Maybe thats why we saw the rise of Nigel Farage. He never seemed to shy away from a question but he is notable for his absence these days.

liverpool

"All political parties have some notable evaders.

Maybe thats why we saw the rise of Nigel Farage. He never seemed to shy away from a question but he is notable for his absence these days. "

I believe he Is recovering from having his tongue surgically removed from trumps arse.

Maybe thats why we saw the rise of Nigel Farage. He never seemed to shy away from a question but he is notable for his absence these days.

I believe he Is recovering from having his tongue surgically removed from trumps arse."

That was cringeworthy when he was supporting trump on American tv, awful!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"After seeing members interviewed on tv and seeing what they say/don't say when "answering questions" or making statements, are they particularly nasty/incompetent / lying?

I ysed to cringe when watching cameron, Osborne and IDS but think personally the latest crew seem more so. "

All the same have been for hundreds of years.

Lockdown is people like you paying more attention to the news thats all.It should be educated but seems to bring out stupid cynical comments without any understanding of the system.

liverpool

I believe he Is recovering from having his tongue surgically removed from trumps arse.

That was cringeworthy when he was supporting trump on American tv, awful! "

The bravest man he ever met apparently

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

As a country, we are suffering terribly from political incompetence - on all sides of the political spectrum. Where are the political heavyweights of years gone by??

Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people.

"As a country, we are suffering terribly from political incompetence - on all sides of the political spectrum. Where are the political heavyweights of years gone by??

Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people."

Agreed. In the old days they weren't even paid. They did the job out of a sense of duty to the country

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

The conservatives have had a lot of good decent ministers over the years, I might not agree with what they stood for but I respected them . This shower of shit lack any honesty, integrity or intelligence "

To get in this cabinet you have to have previously been forced to resign or been sacked from a Tory government...they are all rejects. May explain the lack of honesty, integrity and intelligence.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I second that emotion...

"As a country, we are suffering terribly from political incompetence - on all sides of the political spectrum. Where are the political heavyweights of years gone by??

Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people.

Agreed. In the old days they weren't even paid. They did the job out of a sense of duty to the country"

Was that before women and poor people had the vote?

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

"Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people."

shareholding is one element of this. the ability to affect markets by political interference in order to maximise returns for doing very little work. it's a prime motivator and impossible to regulate.

"Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people.

shareholding is one element of this. the ability to affect markets by political interference in order to maximise returns for doing very little work. it's a prime motivator and impossible to regulate."

Especially if they're the ones able to prevent regulation

"Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people.

shareholding is one element of this. the ability to affect markets by political interference in order to maximise returns for doing very little work. it's a prime motivator and impossible to regulate.

Especially if they're the ones able to prevent regulation"

that's the least important part. forcing new markets to emerge through legislation whilst simultaniously investing in those markets as they emerge is one cash cow out of a significant number of cash cows

"There just like any other politician in power never answer the question no matter labour Tories all the same."

I disagree, lying used to be a sackable offence, politicians have always evaded questions though rather than telling blatant lies. Since Trump and Boris were elected , lying by MPs and Ministers has become more common and acceptable .

politics seems to have been increasingly desensitised to lies since Profumo had a go at swinging and told parliament otherwise.

"politics seems to have been increasingly desensitised to lies since Profumo had a go at swinging and told parliament otherwise."

At least Perfumo had the decency to resign (before he was sacked )

"politics seems to have been increasingly desensitised to lies since Profumo had a go at swinging and told parliament otherwise.

At least Perfumo had the decency to resign (before he was sacked ) "

perhaps he was at the top of the slope in the race to the bottom

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

Agreed. In the old days they weren't even paid. They did the job out of a sense of duty to the country

Was that before women and poor people had the vote? "

1911 MPs first got an annual salary.

liverpool

"politics seems to have been increasingly desensitised to lies since Profumo had a go at swinging and told parliament otherwise.

At least Perfumo had the decency to resign (before he was sacked ) "

That wouldn't even get a telling off now

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Perhaps we should look at what attracts people to politics and if that motivation is attracting the wrong type of people."

There is a lot in what you say.

The thing is I feel is that the right kind of people go in for positions in buissiness and better paid.

Also we live in a celebrety age.People are not interested in facts these days people with gravitas just do not get people interested.

The last election we had a choice of an entertainer or a populist in Corbyn

Maybe better leaders if in politics are on the back benches.

Who would I like to see in charge really,someone like Alan Sugar.Ok he is a celebrary but he has common sense and as hard as nails.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They weren't picked for talent, most of us wouldn't employ any of them for jobs not requiring an abundance of ability. They eere the picked due to loyalty to Johnson and never outshining the narcissist, who isn't the brightest. Obviously it goes without saying that being particularly callous and devoid of moral scruples helps them gel together. Today, the political bent is not the point, it's about what's getting the best for the country in this dire health emergency. I think it's hard for few to want to trust them with loved ones health, in all honesty

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

I'm normally a Tory voter but I'd never vote for them until Boris and the vast majority of the lying fucking bastards leave government.

May's snap GE was the last time I'd give them my vote.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Agreed. In the old days they weren't even paid. They did the job out of a sense of duty to the country"

As The Duke of Marlborough himself said in 1705 from the 12,000 acres of Blenheim Palace, given to him by the government as a gift lol.

Always has been corrupt......

liverpool

I asked this the other day..would Johnson be pm if he didnt have that background,?

"I asked this the other day..would Johnson be pm if he didnt have that background,?"

Lying, greedy, callous bastard without morals or ability?

liverpool

"I asked this the other day..would Johnson be pm if he didnt have that background,?

Lying, greedy, callous bastard without morals or ability? "

Well obvs .but I was thinking more his Eton background

"I asked this the other day..would Johnson be pm if he didnt have that background,?

Lying, greedy, callous bastard without morals or ability?

Well obvs .but I was thinking more his Eton background"

Would help, apparently Cameron and Johnson supposedly didnt get on. , it may be i cameon's memoirs being published if anyone cares to buy that crap

» Add a new message to this topic