FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > wee nicola

wee nicola

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

seems she is exempt from her own rules https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nicola-sturgeons-official-residence-decorated-23363848

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"seems she is exempt from her own rules https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nicola-sturgeons-official-residence-decorated-23363848

"

getting a few blokes in to slap some yellow paint on Bute house is the least of her problems at the moment.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

We will see how this works with regard to the rules, but . . .

"A Scottish Government spokesman last night admitted work was carried out but claimed it was for essential work on the ceiling."

'Nikki Queen of Scots' does need a Nice Pad though.

near ipswich

"seems she is exempt from her own rules https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/nicola-sturgeons-official-residence-decorated-23363848

getting a few blokes in to slap some yellow paint on Bute house is the least of her problems at the moment.

"

Thats true mate i see she has done a big u turn on free ports too but they are not called free ports they are green ports same thing though.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

#notobsessed in.the slightest.

liverpool

She was talking about the drugs issue the other day.

She admitted the gmnt had made mistakes.

A politician taking responsibility?

It will never catch on

near ipswich

"She was talking about the drugs issue the other day.

It will never catch on"

She could hardly deny it and i hope all those who were posting it was nothing to do with her now apologise on here.

liverpool

It will never catch onShe could hardly deny it and i hope all those who were posting it was nothing to do with her now apologise on here. "

Right.. wake me up when her buffoon counterpart in london does the same.

Smack addiction is Scotland is not her fault.

You really are far gone arent you?

near ipswich

It will never catch onShe could hardly deny it and i hope all those who were posting it was nothing to do with her now apologise on here.

You really are far gone arent you?"

She is the one that has apologised for it according to you, people don't offer apologies for something that is not their fault ,or do they?

Why are you tryin to bring boris into this thread, obsessed or what?

liverpool

It will never catch onShe could hardly deny it and i hope all those who were posting it was nothing to do with her now apologise on here.

You really are far gone arent you?She is the one that has apologised for it according to you, people don't offer apologies for something that is not their fault ,or do they?

Why are you tryin to bring boris into this thread, obsessed or what?"

She took responsibility.

A alien concept to that clown.

near ipswich

You really are far gone arent you?She is the one that has apologised for it according to you, people don't offer apologies for something that is not their fault ,or do they?

She took responsibility.

A alien concept to that clown."

Make your mind up one minute she is not at fault for it now shes taking responsibility which is it?

near ipswich

As usual deflecting from the thread it seems one rule for them another for us.

"

#notobsessed in.the slightest."

#notobsessed in.the slightest. With Boris.

liverpool

She took responsibility.

A alien concept to that clown.Make your mind up one minute she is not at fault for it now shes taking responsibility which is it?"

You realise there is a difference between taking responsibility and being at fault?

near ipswich

She took responsibility.

A alien concept to that clown.Make your mind up one minute she is not at fault for it now shes taking responsibility which is it?

You realise there is a difference between taking responsibility and being at fault?"

Do you realize people dont apologise for things they havnt done?

liverpool

She took responsibility.

A alien concept to that clown.Make your mind up one minute she is not at fault for it now shes taking responsibility which is it?

You realise there is a difference between taking responsibility and being at fault?Do you realize people dont apologise for things they havnt done? "

Pray tell,how on God's earth,is drug addiction in Scotland, which has been rife for decades, is remotely nicola sturgeons fault?

She took responsibility.

You realise there is a difference between taking responsibility and being at fault?Do you realize people dont apologise for things they havnt done?

Pray tell,how on God's earth,is drug addiction in Scotland, which has been rife for decades, is remotely nicola sturgeons fault?"

She was accused as the first minister of the SNP for failing to deal properly with the problem.

Or are you saying anything Boris failed to do is not his fault co's other people are doing it?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/claims-snps-refusal-fund-drug-23162832

liverpool

She took responsibility.

You realise there is a difference between taking responsibility and being at fault?Do you realize people dont apologise for things they havnt done?

Pray tell,how on God's earth,is drug addiction in Scotland, which has been rife for decades, is remotely nicola sturgeons fault?

She was accused as the first minister of the SNP for failing to deal properly with the problem.

Or are you saying anything Boris failed to do is not his fault co's other people are doing it?"

Nothing is ever boris's fault.

liverpool

"https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/claims-snps-refusal-fund-drug-23162832

"

As stated earlier..Scotland and England..have had problems with drug issues for decades.

To law the issue at her door alone is quite frankly bizarre.

near ipswich

"https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/claims-snps-refusal-fund-drug-23162832

"

you are wasting your time just going over old ground as usual with him and its only detracting from the original thread.

By *ssexbloke72Man  over a year ago

Poplar

She took responsibility.

Or are you saying anything Boris failed to do is not his fault co's other people are doing it?

"

There you go folks, Lionel is now a true Blue.

here

She took responsibility.

There you go folks, Lionel is now a true Blue. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thw tories brwak the rules all thw time, some advisors even get a pay rise

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Do you realize people don't apologise for things they haven't done? "

David Cameron apologized for the murders in Derry, on Bloody Sunday.

You can watch him doing it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMZ3CtC8KEY

It’s a listed building I believe. Probably nothing to do with politics, more like necessary. Don’t think the Daily Record is a particularly reliable source......

liverpool

The fact that people actually scour the daily record to see what dirt they can dig up on here is,tbf,quite amusing.

The FM hasn’t stayed in Bute House for a year, to minimise staffing and risk, the work was commissioned by Historic Scotland to pin plaster on a ceiling and no painting and decorating was involved. So...... Daily Record is at fault. Nasty piece of journalism for its effects on public moral.

liverpool

So a non story?

I'm sure the op will issue a full retraction.

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

"The fact that people actually scour the daily record to see what dirt they can dig up on here is,tbf,quite amusing. "
isn’t the daily record part of the mirror group (to the left of centre politics) media type are you saying this is what left of centre media is like Lionel x

liverpool

"The fact that people actually scour the daily record to see what dirt they can dig up on here is,tbf,quite amusing. isn’t the daily record part of the mirror group (to the left of centre politics) media type are you saying this is what left of centre media is like Lionel x"

Doesnt really matter

My point was the time going looking for provincial newspapers to dig up some dirt on someone is rather amusing.

"The fact that people actually scour the daily record to see what dirt they can dig up on here is,tbf,quite amusing. isn’t the daily record part of the mirror group (to the left of centre politics) media type are you saying this is what left of centre media is like Lionel x

Doesnt really matter

My point was the time going looking for provincial newspapers to dig up some dirt on someone is rather amusing. "

I doubt anyone would go looking for this.

Anyway, when do you think she will resign?

liverpool

"The fact that people actually scour the daily record to see what dirt they can dig up on here is,tbf,quite amusing. isn’t the daily record part of the mirror group (to the left of centre politics) media type are you saying this is what left of centre media is like Lionel x

Doesnt really matter

My point was the time going looking for provincial newspapers to dig up some dirt on someone is rather amusing.

Anyway, when do you think she will resign? "

Yeah right

I'm sure he reads the Scottish record daily.

here

Doesnt really matter

Anyway, when do you think she will resign? "

... that's an easy one

when the enquiry finds she broke the ministerial code... Oh hang on the SNP mafia are doing everything possible to protect her - blocking documents being released, heavily redacting evidence, gagging the media and multiple threats being thrown around by legal authorities.

Appear to be going to extraordinary lengths, I wonder why...

Point is, it’s a listed building, Historic Scotland commissioned the work, she’s not living there and it was not painting and decorations, it was fixing a sagging ancient ceiling. Makes you look pretty stupid, to be honest.

"Point is, it’s a listed building, Historic Scotland commissioned the work, she’s not living there and it was not painting and decorations, it was fixing a sagging ancient ceiling. Makes you look pretty stupid, to be honest."

I'm not sure where this info has come from but I'd like to know please.

Preston/Lancaster

Doesnt really matter

My point was the time going looking for provincial newspapers to dig up some dirt on someone is rather amusing. "

Are you trying to claim Scotland is only a province not a country in its own right? Surely the Daily Record would be classified as a Scottish national paper? x

It doesn't belong to her, she's not been in it since last year, she didn't commission the work, it wasn't 'painting and decorating', it's a listed building, repairs have been ingoing to the ceilings for a few years and the daily record isn't worth wiping your bum with.

Non story

Preston/Lancaster

"It doesn't belong to her, she's not been in it since last year, she didn't commission the work, it wasn't 'painting and decorating', it's a listed building, repairs have been ingoing to the ceilings for a few years and the daily record isn't worth wiping your bum with.

Non story "

I agree, & let’s be honest it’s never been a fan of the SNP, it’s like the guardian & the Tories in England x

"Point is, it’s a listed building, Historic Scotland commissioned the work, she’s not living there and it was not painting and decorations, it was fixing a sagging ancient ceiling. Makes you look pretty stupid, to be honest.

I'm not sure where this info has come from but I'd like to know please.

"

Historic Scotland.....

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

It will never catch onShe could hardly deny it and i hope all those who were posting it was nothing to do with her now apologise on here. "

her lines are

i take full responsibility for my actions and make no apologies for that

and

its not for you to judge or me to judge but for the people of scotland

I think shed then like to shout brave heart. she is quite good at spin and bullshit to be fair. But priti would mess her up, think merkle would kick her arse to, loser takes the strap on... just an idea lol

Doesnt really matter

... that's an easy one

when the enquiry finds she broke the ministerial code... Oh hang on the SNP mafia are doing everything possible to protect her - blocking documents being released, heavily redacting evidence, gagging the media and multiple threats being thrown around by legal authorities.

"

i think you will find its the scottish office who are blocking documents ect its nothing to do with the Scottish government

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

You really are far gone arent you?"

If the problem was a bad in England you would probably say it is Boris's fault I bet

liverpool

You really are far gone arent you?If the problem was a bad in England you would probably say it is Boris's fault I bet"

I think it's fair to say we have our own problems with drugs .

here

Doesnt really matter

... that's an easy one

i think you will find its the scottish office who are blocking documents ect its nothing to do with the Scottish government "

Scottish government have once again been ordered to release its legal advice on the prospects for winning the judicial review - ministers and the lord advocate have already refused to comply with two Holyrood votes requesting the disclosure.

Blocking release of documents....

Extraordinary lengths...

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Extraordinary lengths..."

Governments of all stripes go to extraordinary lengths, as you put it.

Or have you forgotten that attempt to prorogue the Westminster Parliament?

If she's actually broken the Ministerial Code, she should resign. Not to do so would make her the same as Priti Patel.

We either have standards to uphold and defend, or we're just as bad as Tories. Which is, obviously, a fucking disgusting state of affairs.

here

"Extraordinary lengths...

Governments of all stripes go to extraordinary lengths, as you put it.

Or have you forgotten that attempt to prorogue the Westminster Parliament?

If she's actually broken the Ministerial Code, she should resign. Not to do so would make her the same as Priti Patel.

We either have standards to uphold and defend, or we're just as bad as Tories. Which is, obviously, a fucking disgusting state of affairs."

I can't disagree with you.

here

" “ a fucking disgusting state of affairs.” "

The piece on the Crown Office and Lord Advocate in today's Herald would be covered by the above description, and definitely very pertinent to the ongoing Sturgeon/Salmond inquiry

" “ a fucking disgusting state of affairs.”

The piece on the Crown Office and Lord Advocate in today's Herald would be covered by the above description, and definitely very pertinent to the ongoing Sturgeon/Salmond inquiry

"

That's a rather interesting read. Thanks for the heads up

here

" “ a fucking disgusting state of affairs.”

That's a rather interesting read. Thanks for the heads up "

Welcome

Regarding nichola Sturgeon, whats the problem with her? Id prefer her to boris

liverpool

She can string a coherent sentence together so the tory collective dont like her much

"She can string a coherent sentence together so the tory collective dont like her much

"

Ah.. But but but.. Can she speak in latin quotes..

near ipswich

"So a non story?

I'm sure the op will issue a full retraction."

Nope only posting what the papers say,the whistle-blower says the ceiling was painted recently which apparently is not essential work, she says it wasn't but guess its easy to prove let the press in to see or is she worried she will be caught out lying.

Since she’s not actually living there and it’s not up to the Scottish government to decorate it- have you TRIED to paint an A listed building? - I’d say the whistleblower was talking absolute Bol.....

» Add a new message to this topic