FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Oh! Dear!

Oh! Dear!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-up-to-200-members-of-national-guard-on-inauguration-duty-test-positive-12196088

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It was a super spreader event

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-up-to-200-members-of-national-guard-on-inauguration-duty-test-positive-12196088

"

Well the current administration should be at fault then. Bidens super spreader event.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-up-to-200-members-of-national-guard-on-inauguration-duty-test-positive-12196088

Well the current administration should be at fault then. Bidens super spreader event. "

Yea just imagine how many would have been infected if they ahd not locked down the event

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Well the current administration should be at fault then. Bidens super spreader event.

Yea just imagine how many would have been infected if they ahd not locked down the event "

and I wonder how many 0000's were infected by Trumpy's rioting mob

Bristol

Yea just imagine how many would have been infected if they ahd not locked down the event

and I wonder how many 0000's were infected by Trumpy's rioting mob "

They will be hitting the system any time now

Another legacy left by the orange one

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

its still trumps fault because he made the national guard attend lol im sure we can blame trump the witch somehow!

what i want to know is whats the difference between biden and putin? both claim fair elections both have thousands saying no they aren't.

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Excepting of course that all the States in America have proved that they were fair and legal.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Excepting of course that all the States in America have proved that they were fair and legal."

think thats the same in russia, are we just assuming the americans dont lie but the russians do?

same in uk, same everywhere! we just hope that people in power dont lie but as some of the recent hospital scandals have proven, they do. Im not interested in scoring points here, just think we should be aware that bad guys dont always have horns. Although i like a guy that has!

Bristol

"Excepting of course that all the States in America have proved that they were fair and legal.

think thats the same in russia, are we just assuming the americans dont lie but the russians do?

same in uk, same everywhere! we just hope that people in power dont lie but as some of the recent hospital scandals have proven, they do. Im not interested in scoring points here, just think we should be aware that bad guys dont always have horns. Although i like a guy that has! "

Hospital scandals ?

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

George Osborne, writing in the evening standard last week said that a united Ireland is happening before our eyes, and among other things said most people in England don't care,

So can i ask the English people do they care or not if northern Ireland leaves the union,

Can I have English people only as Scotland is a different issue and much more important to the future of the unuon

nenagh

GEORGE OSBOURE SAYS ENGLISH PEOPLE DON'T CARE IF NORTHERN IRELAND LEAVES THE UNION

George Osborne, writing in the evening standard last week said that a united Ireland is happening before our eyes, and among other things said most people in England don't care,

So can i ask the English people do they care or not if northern Ireland leaves the union,

Can I have English people only as Scotland is a different issue and much more important to the future of the unuon

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"George Osborne, writing in the evening standard last week said that a united Ireland is happening before our eyes, and among other things said most people in England don't care,

Can I have English people only as Scotland is a different issue and much more important to the future of the unuon"

only a matter of time before Ireland is United

nenagh

"George Osborne, writing in the evening standard last week said that a united Ireland is happening before our eyes, and among other things said most people in England don't care,

Can I have English people only as Scotland is a different issue and much more important to the future of the unuononly a matter of time before Ireland is United "

sorry put this in the wrong forum, see the main menu

» Add a new message to this topic