FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Rules for travelling, entering the country etc...

Rules for travelling, entering the country etc...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can somebody explain why the gvt is suddenly being so decisive about travelling rules, people coming into this country, checks at borders etc... and when they have been so laid back up to now.

I mean there are countless stories from people who arrived in Britain in March, April etc... without any checks, tests etc and now it looks they’re going full steam with this.

I’m all for it but if this is a good idea that can be applied now, why couldn’t it be applied last year when everything kicked off? Are they kind of admitting they were wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can somebody explain why the gvt is suddenly being so decisive about travelling rules, people coming into this country, checks at borders etc... and when they have been so laid back up to now.

I mean there are countless stories from people who arrived in Britain in March, April etc... without any checks, tests etc and now it looks they’re going full steam with this.

I’m all for it but if this is a good idea that can be applied now, why couldn’t it be applied last year when everything kicked off? Are they kind of admitting they were wrong? "

No

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Can somebody explain why the gvt is suddenly being so decisive about travelling rules, people coming into this country, checks at borders etc... and when they have been so laid back up to now.

I’m all for it but if this is a good idea that can be applied now, why couldn’t it be applied last year when everything kicked off? Are they kind of admitting they were wrong?

No "

No, what?

» Add a new message to this topic