FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > funny that.

funny that.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

1,000 EU finance firms set to open uk offices.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56155531

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

nice

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

I also reported a week or so ago that over 1400 EU companies had applied for Office registration in the UK post Brexit.

Where will it all end?

By *ioloCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Do you have any idea what an office is? Basically you register the company and maybe you have a virtual office in London.

"Do you have any idea what an office is? Basically you register the company and maybe you have a virtual office in London. "

And trade as if UK based.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do you have any idea what an office is? Basically you register the company and maybe you have a virtual office in London.

And trade as if UK based. "

And create no jobs

Basingstoke

"Do you have any idea what an office is? Basically you register the company and maybe you have a virtual office in London.

Exactly, just don’t expect any extra jobs on this side of the channel.

And create no jobs "

And trade as if UK based. Paying UK Taxes. Whether or not that there are local staff.

Exactly, just don’t expect any extra jobs on this side of the channel."

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff.

And create no jobs

And trade as if UK based. Paying UK Taxes. Whether or not that there are local staff."

Zero jobs

And create no jobs

And trade as if UK based. Paying UK Taxes. Whether or not that there are local staff.

Zero jobs "

Plenty of Taxes.

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff."

Yes, you can hire virtual cleaners as well

near ipswich

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff."

Don't burst their little negative bubble just leave them to it.

And create no jobs

Zero jobs

Plenty of Taxes."

Just no jobs,

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff.Don't burst their little negative bubble just leave them to it. "

Yup. Some just gotta hate.

[Removed by poster at 22/02/21 17:39:57]

And create no jobs

Zero jobs

Plenty of Taxes.

Just no jobs,

Plenty of Taxes."

There would he more taxes if they created jobs

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff.Don't burst their little negative bubble just leave them to it.

Yup. Some just gotta hate."

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

with two thirds of the 1,500 expected to open actual physical offices, which will of course "invest in real estate and professional services advice as they set up a U.K. office for the first time."

And create no jobs

Zero jobs

Plenty of Taxes.

Just no jobs, "

Plenty of Taxes that the IR will have to have staff to process. Plenty of Laywers to process company business. Pleanty of Publishing houses to run their ad campaigns . . .

"Many of these European firms will be opening offices for the first time, which is good news for UK professional advice firms across multiple industries including lawyers, accountants, consultants and recruiters." said Mike Johnson, managing consultant at Bovill.

He added that business from the firms should provide a welcome boost to the service sector, too."

Seems there will be plenty of work for many sectors to support it along with plenty of taxes.

"

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws "

Do you wake up to Sun in the morning and immediately say I wonder what time it will rain?

So stressful must you be. In misery you live must.

with two thirds of the 1,500 expected to open actual physical offices, which will of course "invest in real estate and professional services advice as they set up a U.K. office for the first time."

"

‘Expected’ I didn’t think we were allowed to take any notice of forecasts and predictions

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

And create no jobs

Zero jobs "

how can you find a negative in this wtf is wrong woth you mate lol

"

Do you wake up to Sun in the morning and immediately say I wonder what time it will rain?

So stressful must you be. In misery you live must."

, I don’t read the sun

‘Expected’ I didn’t think we were allowed to take any notice of forecasts and predictions "

There's the Dunkirk spirit . . . we are all dead let's just roll over and die.

near ipswich

Oh I will bet that there will be many many jobs in those offices - you really can't boost a banking business arm without staff.Don't burst their little negative bubble just leave them to it.

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws "

Typical someone mentions virtual offices and immediately you jump on this as true unbelievable.

And create no jobs

Zero jobs how can you find a negative in this wtf is wrong woth you mate lol"

Only banter, I find it amusing when Brexit voters are celebrating the opening of virtually offices manned by EU workers living in the EU

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws Typical someone mentions virtual offices and immediately you jump on this as true unbelievable. "

Doesn't appear to have any of his on thoughts. I only ever see him using others points as arguments

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws Typical someone mentions virtual offices and immediately you jump on this as true unbelievable. "

I do my research, is there a valid reason why these ‘offices ‘ are now opening?

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws Typical someone mentions virtual offices and immediately you jump on this as true unbelievable.

Doesn't appear to have any of his on thoughts. I only ever see him using others points as arguments "

And create no jobs

Zero jobs how can you find a negative in this wtf is wrong woth you mate lol

Only banter, I find it amusing when Brexit voters are celebrating the opening of virtually offices manned by EU workers living in the EU "

Only you is maintaining they are virtual however.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"

So stressful must you be. In misery you live must."

Not hate, just amused, keep grasping those virtual straws Typical someone mentions virtual offices and immediately you jump on this as true unbelievable.

I do my research, is there a valid reason why these ‘offices ‘ are now opening? "

Can you show us a link that states these will be virtual offices?

near ipswich

wouldnt it be nice to see a remainer say just for once "thats good news", its almost as if that they dont want Britain to get on since Brexit.

Can you show us a link that states these will be virtual offices?"

Can you show me the link that’s states they aren’t?

"wouldnt it be nice to see a remainer say just for once "thats good news", its almost as if that they dont want Britain to get on since Brexit."

Brexit or not I think it proves that they just don't want Britain to get on.

Can you show us a link that states these will be virtual offices?

Can you show me the link that’s states they aren’t? "

I'm not claiming they aren't. It must be quite sad to read an article and immediately have to find something to counter it all the time.

here

I do my research, is there a valid reason why these ‘offices ‘ are now opening? "

If you've done your homework properly you will know why these offices are opening now

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Good News !!

I’m a remainer I hate Brexit and I still can’t get my toothpaste.

How’s that?

"wouldnt it be nice to see a remainer say just for once "thats good news", its almost as if that they dont want Britain to get on since Brexit."

I am only joking yes it is great news for the banking and finance sector and I am sure it will create a couple of thousand ‘real British ‘ jobs for British people

If you've done your homework properly you will know why these offices are opening now

"

Indeed, I also know that it will be cheaper and easier for these offices to be virtual

near ipswich

"Good News !!

How’s that? "

Well done mate you win a prize what toothpaste you after?

"Good News !!

How’s that? "

I still can’t get my chairs

"Good News !!

How’s that?

I still can’t get my chairs "

Chairs?

here

Indeed, I also know that it will be cheaper and easier for these offices to be virtual "

Depends on what the firms want to continue doing in London. Some of the regulatory requirements are based on a physical presence ...

Some more homework I think???

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?"

Yes, long story, I don’t like talking about it, it’s too upsetting

near ipswich

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?"

Ikea do click and collect.

here

"Good News !!

How’s that?

I still can’t get my chairs "

(I was actually thinking about that this morning... I was going to ask for an update)

You should start a separate thread... please

Indeed, I also know that it will be cheaper and easier for these offices to be virtual

Depends on what the firms want to continue doing in London. Some of the regulatory requirements are based on a physical presence ...

Some more homework I think??? "

Maybe, I will get onto it ASAP

I have an industrial laser coming next week from Germany - Local delivery driver and technicians. All parts and service will be done from a UK office.

4 Upgrade parts 1 from China 3 from the UK.

Consumables will ALL be UK.

here

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

Yes, long story, I don’t like talking about it, it’s too upsetting "

Oh... sorry.... ignore my earlier reply ..

"Good News !!

How’s that?

(I was actually thinking about that this morning... I was going to ask for an update)

You should start a separate thread... please "

No, like I said, I don’t like to talk about it

"I have an industrial laser coming next week from Germany - Local delivery driver and technicians. All parts and service will be done from a UK office.

Consumables will ALL be UK."

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ?

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

Yes, long story, I don’t like talking about it, it’s too upsetting "

Made locally is the way to go then.

here

"Good News !!

How’s that?

You should start a separate thread... please

No, like I said, I don’t like to talk about it "

Yes, sorry see next message

"I have an industrial laser coming next week from Germany - Local delivery driver and technicians. All parts and service will be done from a UK office.

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? "

We did that one two weeks ago - remember?

near ipswich

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? "

Maybe she could make you some chairs if its a laser printer.

Basingstoke

Where the heck did you find those 1400 financial companies ready to open real offices in UK? And more important, where were they until now?

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? Maybe she could make you some chairs if its a laser printer. "

One of my first products is called a 'Personal Purgatory Stick' buyers who have no hope can use it to beat themselves up with lol.

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

Made locally is the way to go then. "

Like your German laser thingy?

here

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? Maybe she could make you some chairs if its a laser printer. "

These are rosewood chairs... difficult subject... best to move on

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

Like your German laser thingy? "

But I can get mine - it seems you can't. And remember the free trade we still have with Europe? That's why I traded with Germany.

near ipswich

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? Maybe she could make you some chairs if its a laser printer.

One of my first products is called a 'Personal Purgatory Stick' buyers who have no hope can use it to beat themselves up with lol."

Good idea make the handle in the shape of a big cock so they can go fuck themselves too.

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

But I can get mine - it seems you can't. And remember the free trade we still have with Europe? That's why I traded with Germany. "

Free trade?

Why didn’t you buy from a British supplier ? Maybe she could make you some chairs if its a laser printer.

One of my first products is called a 'Personal Purgatory Stick' buyers who have no hope can use it to beat themselves up with lol.Good idea make the handle in the shape of a big cock so they can go fuck themselves too. "

Now that is funny - off to AutoCad to make the adjustments lol.

One of my first products is called a 'Personal Purgatory Stick' buyers who have no hope can use it to beat themselves up with lol.Good idea make the handle in the shape of a big cock so they can go fuck themselves too. "

Tetchy

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

But I can get mine - it seems you can't. And remember the free trade we still have with Europe? That's why I traded with Germany.

Free trade? "

Absolutely - remember I told you that There is no import tax, and it's VAT absorbed. Remember also I asked why they would do this and they said 'that it would be foolish to lose such a large UK market for our products'

Anyways - off to my USA made Hotub - Imported and assembled and serviced by a UK company.

Laters gators

"Good News !!

How’s that?

Chairs?

Free trade?

Absolutely - remember I told you that There is no import tax, and it's VAT absorbed. Remember also I asked why they would do this and they said 'that it would be foolish to lose such a large UK market for our products'

Anyways - off to my USA made Hotub - Imported and assembled and serviced by a UK company.

Laters gators "

Enjoy

"

Enjoy "

TY. X

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"

Given that many UK businneses are not re letting their own premises and allowing more people to work from home, it would be easy to have a UK mailbox address and then use aproxy server for all ‘.uk’ services to make it look like they had a presence in the UK, whilst actually employing staff in the EU. This will not lead to additional UK employment or an increase in taxes. It is for convenience. Unless the Govt applies an internet sales tax or increases VAT on online purchases, we are screwed.

Given that many UK businneses are not re letting their own premises and allowing more people to work from home, it would be easy to have a UK mailbox address and then use aproxy server for all ‘.uk’ services to make it look like they had a presence in the UK, whilst actually employing staff in the EU. This will not lead to additional UK employment or an increase in taxes. It is for convenience. Unless the Govt applies an internet sales tax or increases VAT on online purchases, we are screwed."

Doesn't the same apply the other way then?

Given that many UK businneses are not re letting their own premises and allowing more people to work from home, it would be easy to have a UK mailbox address and then use aproxy server for all ‘.uk’ services to make it look like they had a presence in the UK, whilst actually employing staff in the EU. This will not lead to additional UK employment or an increase in taxes. It is for convenience. Unless the Govt applies an internet sales tax or increases VAT on online purchases, we are screwed.

Doesn't the same apply the other way then? "

Apparently not according to a conversation I had on here a few days back

thornaby

yes it looks that way Costa the only thing they celebrate is bad news for the U.K. fucking weird

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Seems the usual suspects of doom spouting shite they do not know will happen

By *kstallionMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Doesn't the same apply the other way then? "

Don't be silly. If UK companies set up a presence in the EU it must be physical places employing lots of EU workers. When EU companies do the same thing for the same reason it must be virtual offices with no jobs.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

And create no jobs

Zero jobs

Plenty of Taxes."

Sadly not as the profits can be moved out of the U.K. as we didn’t want to stop that tax avoidance loop.

Manchester

To get around the restrictions on money moving in and out of the eu ad we no longer have a passport they have to register and transfer the money through trading with themselves .

Manchester

Doesn't the same apply the other way then?

Don't be silly. If UK companies set up a presence in the EU it must be physical places employing lots of EU workers. When EU companies do the same thing for the same reason it must be virtual offices with no jobs. "

It depends on your needs and levels/ type of trade etc

The banks just need a plaque on a wall to bypass the passport ban but also to access / transfer funds.

If we become an offshore low tax regime expect lots more of these plaques but like today don’t expect to see any of that create jobs. Slightly bigger tax take though . Just not much in the job creation field.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"1,000 EU finance firms set to open uk offices.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56155531"

Excellent news.

near ipswich

Excellent news. "

you wouldnt think so by some on here debs.

Excellent news. you wouldnt think so by some on here debs. "

Are you classing these virtual jobs as being created because of Brexit ?

here

Excellent news. you wouldnt think so by some on here debs.

Are you classing these virtual jobs as being created because of Brexit ? "

Have you done your homework???

Have you done your homework??? "

Yeah, I have found that these type of jobs tend to be done away from the offices where they are registered, this is because it is cheaper and easier

It's quite common for people to try to find fault with something because they didn't get their own way, even if those faults are superficial or don't really exist. I think the Techical term for it is -

Childishness

here

Yeah, I have found that these type of jobs tend to be done away from the offices where they are registered, this is because it is cheaper and easier "

Really?

What about compliance requiring actual physical office and staff present ?

Yeah, I have found that these type of jobs tend to be done away from the offices where they are registered, this is because it is cheaper and easier

Really?

"

I didn’t see that stated in the link?

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

Really?

I didn’t see that stated in the link? "

So if a UK firm opens a European office are there only jobs being created there? because that’s what you claim with your arguments when you’ve posted. But if a European firm sets up an office in the UK it doesn’t create any jobs?

I hate to say this as it’s normally your saying, but you make absolutely no sense what so ever, I think you will find jobs will be created in both scenarios. So basically come up with a decent argument or stop trying to cause division, good god man you remind me of Nigel Farage or a member of the DUP your that divisive. I know deep down you are better than this x

here

Really?

I didn’t see that stated in the link? "

Devil is in the detail ....

Now go back and do your homework properly

Really?

Devil is in the detail ....

Now go back and do your homework properly "

I have, I stand by what I said, if you can find proof I am incorrect then I am happy to be re educated . Do these ‘offices’ have to be physically manned by everyone who works there

Really?

So if a UK firm opens a European office are there only jobs being created there? because that’s what you claim with your arguments when you’ve posted. But if a European firm sets up an office in the UK it doesn’t create any jobs?

I hate to say this as it’s normally your saying, but you make absolutely no sense what so ever, I think you will find jobs will be created in both scenarios. So basically come up with a decent argument or stop trying to cause division, good god man you remind me of Nigel Farage or a member of the DUP your that divisive. I know deep down you are better than this x "

Is everything ok? You seem a bit tetchy

All I am saying is that it is easy for a EU firm to set up a UK based office manned by EU workers that still live in the EU especially those connected to the finance industry .

Preston/Lancaster

Really?

I hate to say this as it’s normally your saying, but you make absolutely no sense what so ever, I think you will find jobs will be created in both scenarios. So basically come up with a decent argument or stop trying to cause division, good god man you remind me of Nigel Farage or a member of the DUP your that divisive. I know deep down you are better than this x

All I am saying is that it is easy for a EU firm to set up a UK based office manned by EU workers that still live in the EU especially those connected to the finance industry . "

& the same applies the other way round, either way jobs will be created on both sides, surely that is a good thing.

& no not tetchy, I’ve just decided to follow your lead, if I don’t believe or understand what your saying I’m just going to tell you, if it’s good enough for thee it’s good enough for me cocker x if I was tetchy I’d of called you Nigel instead of cocker just to try to piss you off lol. I’m just sick of the division, it’s we the people that need to come together & make the country a better place for the next generation, we can’t change the past but together we can make & build a better future for them & their kids x

By *leyxxxMan  over a year ago

Southampton/London/Bristol

EU businesses must open office in UK, British businesses need to open office in EU, lots of unnecessary admin, bureaucracy, I dont think its any good for economy

thornaby

Really?

All I am saying is that it is easy for a EU firm to set up a UK based office manned by EU workers that still live in the EU especially those connected to the finance industry .

& the same applies the other way round, either way jobs will be created on both sides, surely that is a good thing.

& no not tetchy, I’ve just decided to follow your lead, if I don’t believe or understand what your saying I’m just going to tell you, if it’s good enough for thee it’s good enough for me cocker x if I was tetchy I’d of called you Nigel instead of cocker just to try to piss you off lol. I’m just sick of the division, it’s we the people that need to come together & make the country a better place for the next generation, we can’t change the past but together we can make & build a better future for them & their kids x

"

well said

Really?

"

No division here, but let’s be honest, Brexit would never have happened without ‘division ‘

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

I know but I'm not going to allow that to change my opinion. I was particularly pleased that lots are settling up for the first time. BBC report says Ireland, France and Germany are particularly keen.

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Really?

"

Preston/Lancaster

Really?

No division here, but let’s be honest, Brexit would never have happened without ‘division ‘

"

Well we can’t change that now, but we can build a better future & nobody knows what the future holds as they say. But if we keep up the division then no one will comprise, the thing is every side have valid points & good ideas but not all of them are, but we won’t listen to any if we keep it up x My hope is we do make a success of Brexit then when the worms are eating us, our kids can decide their futures, if it’s been a success & they decide to rejoin the EU they will be able to do so are better terms than when we joined the EEC or any of its incarnations since x if not they can go with a begging bowl & get everything built & paid for by every other EU country x

Really?

Well we can’t change that now, but we can build a better future & nobody knows what the future holds as they say. But if we keep up the division then no one will comprise, the thing is every side have valid points & good ideas but not all of them are, but we won’t listen to any if we keep it up x My hope is we do make a success of Brexit then when the worms are eating us, our kids can decide their futures, if it’s been a success & they decide to rejoin the EU they will be able to do so are better terms than when we joined the EEC or any of its incarnations since x if not they can go with a begging bowl & get everything built & paid for by every other EU country x"

I agree , however , It’s ‘funny’ how your quick to accuse people that criticise Brexit as creating division but never when the leave voters are provoking and creating division. Double standards?

Preston/Lancaster

Really?

Well we can’t change that now, but we can build a better future & nobody knows what the future holds as they say. But if we keep up the division then no one will comprise, the thing is every side have valid points & good ideas but not all of them are, but we won’t listen to any if we keep it up x My hope is we do make a success of Brexit then when the worms are eating us, our kids can decide their futures, if it’s been a success & they decide to rejoin the EU they will be able to do so are better terms than when we joined the EEC or any of its incarnations since x if not they can go with a begging bowl & get everything built & paid for by every other EU country x

I agree , however , It’s ‘funny’ how your quick to accuse people that criticise Brexit as creating division but never when the leave voters are provoking and creating division. Double standards? "

Not at all, I’ve done the same with others from that side too x

My point being I know you have decent ideas, but why should I listen, because of insults from that side not you personally, you know I have decent ideas but why should you listen because of insults as above. We can’t change history but we can hopefully influence the future so that things are better not worse for the next generation x

Really?

I agree , however , It’s ‘funny’ how your quick to accuse people that criticise Brexit as creating division but never when the leave voters are provoking and creating division. Double standards?

Not at all, I’ve done the same with others from that side too x

My point being I know you have decent ideas, but why should I listen, because of insults from that side not you personally, you know I have decent ideas but why should you listen because of insults as above. We can’t change history but we can hopefully influence the future so that things are better not worse for the next generation x"

Fair enough

Basingstoke

Some of the people here make me laugh. While every moron in Europe speaks English so it’s not a big deal to find someone to pretend they are in London, try to find an English who speaks danish or Lithuanian or Bulgarian. Try to open a business in Europe. Guess what ? Website is not in English? For some languages you need to pay a premium btw. Ups... Do you want a virtual office in Europe , find a local lawyer to open it for you , may take weeks. Aaa... depending on the business you have ,you may need to open an office in every European country you want to deal with.

Preston/Lancaster

"Some of the people here make me laugh. While every moron in Europe speaks English so it’s not a big deal to find someone to pretend they are in London, try to find an English who speaks danish or Lithuanian or Bulgarian. Try to open a business in Europe. Guess what ? Website is not in English? For some languages you need to pay a premium btw. Ups... Do you want a virtual office in Europe , find a local lawyer to open it for you , may take weeks. Aaa... depending on the business you have ,you may need to open an office in every European country you want to deal with. "

Are you saying every one you class as a moron or just the educated ones, my experience is that there are people from the EU working in England who either speak little or no English even poor English, though generally most speak good or even excellent English x Either way jobs will be created on both sides x

thornaby

Really?

I agree , however , It’s ‘funny’ how your quick to accuse people that criticise Brexit as creating division but never when the leave voters are provoking and creating division. Double standards? "

pmslll yr one of the biggest culprits mate lol

By *cean1963Man  over a year ago

visiting

Where or how does one buy crypto currency. P m me please

"Where or how does one buy crypto currency. P m me please"

You answer that email in your spam box lol.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Where or how does one buy crypto currency. P m me please"

Set up a Revolut bank account you can buy on that.

» Add a new message to this topic