FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Shania begum comt

Shania begum comt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

When the home secretary made the decision to take her citizen ship ,was that decision challenged?

I claimed she was being hounded in the press.

How someone can sit there with a wity straight face ,and say this isnt the case but whatevs.

I gave the example of the shooting range,the 5 live caller,at least 3 posters have called for her to be executed on the main forum,I'll gladly post links to the 100s of headlines about her.

I made mysoigistic comments..apart from the time of the month one what others have

I made on this thread?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

liverpool

On The main forum someone has suggested she should be pulled apart by 2 horses.

So yeah no evidence in the world of amy ire directed against her.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/21 21:20:02]

The Judges in all courts found that:

1. The Home Secretary applied UK Law precisely and fairly.

!!!! THIS BIT HERE LIONEL !!!!

liverpool

"The Judges in all courts found that:

!!!! THIS BIT HERE LIONEL !!!!"

Serously.. what are you arguing?

When did anyone say that was not The case?

S and s said there were 'no issues 'around the home secretaries decision.

When it went to court to see if the decision was legal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/21 21:19:54]

"When the home secretary made the decision to take her citizen ship ,was that decision challenged?

"

You asked this I answered that 'YES IT WAS CHALLENGED?'

In 3 courts !!!!!!!!!!!!

"

So that answers you question whether that decision was questioned. Yes it was, in court, and the home sec was found to have acted within the law. There are no issues with the home secs decision. It was lawful.

liverpool

So that answers you question whether that decision was questioned. Yes it was, in court, and the home sec was found to have acted within the law"

You clearly stated there were "no issues 'around the decision.

When there clearly was.

So that answers you question whether that decision was questioned. Yes it was, in court, and the home sec was found to have acted within the law

When there clearly was."

And those are?

liverpool

"When the home secretary made the decision to take her citizen ship ,was that decision challenged?

You asked this I answered that 'YES IT WAS CHALLENGED?'

In 3 courts !!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maybe you should actually direct that at the person who made the claim that there were 'no issues'

But obviously that isnt going to happen

liverpool

So that answers you question whether that decision was questioned. Yes it was, in court, and the home sec was found to have acted within the law

When there clearly was.

And those are?"

When it was questioned if the decision was legal.

"

Did you write this or not? Yes you did - so I answered you, and I'm asking you what are the problems with that decision?

When there clearly was.

And those are?

When it was questioned if the decision was legal."

About 7 times now I have written:

THE JUDGES IN ALL COURTS found that:

When there clearly was.

And those are?

When it was questioned if the decision was legal."

And it was legal so no issues.

liverpool

Did you write this or not? Yes you did - so I answered you, and I'm asking you what are the problems with that decision?"

For the 2nd time.

Not me.

Or anyone.

Said there was a problem with the decision.(that is clearly a legal decision)

S and s said when the home sec made that decision there were,and I quote "no isd

Sues'

The fact that the lrgality of that decision was suggests there were issues.

I'm not sure how much more clearer I can be.

liverpool

This is getting surreal.

I think from this point on all further questions should be directed towards Queens Council at:

General enquiries,

The Supreme Court of Justice UK

London

By *rRightlyMan  over a year ago

Near Brexit dreamer

It is so funny to see this story. It just shows true face of UK. People say she should be left there she is, but she is currently being looked after Syrian government, not IS. There is no IS country. A war torn country that fought IS should take care of Begum :D

People who advocate to leave her there are the same people who would throw trash in their neighbour's backyard and say '' it's your problem now''

Pathetic

This is giving me a nosebleed

liverpool

"It is so funny to see this story. It just shows true face of UK. People say she should be left there she is, but she is currently being looked after Syrian government, not IS. There is no IS country. A war torn country that fought IS should take care of Begum :D

People who advocate to leave her there are the same people who would throw trash in their neighbour's backyard and say '' it's your problem now''

Pathetic"

Does she have citizenship anywhere?

I give up. Waving the white flag from here on out

"It is so funny to see this story. It just shows true face of UK. People say she should be left there she is, but she is currently being looked after Syrian government, not IS. There is no IS country. A war torn country that fought IS should take care of Begum :D

Pathetic

Does she have citizenship anywhere?"

Yes. Bangladesh.

Near Brexit dreamer

Pathetic

Does she have citizenship anywhere?"

I dont talk about legality. Im talking about moral thing here. UK tries to show themselves as the moral example of the world does this shit. Ha! Begum was born and raised in UK and just because UK managed to cancel her citizenship first, doesn't mean its a moral thing to do.

Once again take care of your trash

Pathetic

I dont talk about legality. Im talking about moral thing here. UK tries to show themselves as the moral example of the world does this shit. Ha! Begum was born and raised in UK and just because UK managed to cancel her citizenship first, doesn't mean its a moral thing to do.

Once again take care of your trash"

Pfft if you expect morality from any government then you’re delusional in the most extreme way

liverpool

Pathetic

I think the issue is murky enough as it is without bringing morals into it.

Thats a whole different kettle of fish.

I'm not even sure if there is a right and wrong thing to do.

Maybe people just like simple answers.

Pathetic

Looks like the trash will be handled in Syria.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I give up. Waving the white flag from here on out"
he will give you migrain mate he’s becoming famous for it on here lol

Near Brexit dreamer

I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it

thornaby

"I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it "
you do know she left the U.K. the U.K. didn’t throw her anywhere mate she left pmsl

"I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it "

Near Brexit dreamer

"I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it you do know she left the U.K. the U.K. didn’t throw her anywhere mate she left pmsl"

So? She left to fight for IS. Is there such a country like IS?

thornaby

"I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it you do know she left the U.K. the U.K. didn’t throw her anywhere mate she left pmsl

So? She left to fight for IS. Is there such a country like IS?"

o said she left I didn’t name a country mate didn’t she go to turkey then on to Syria

"I dont care about Begum one bit, they can just let her hang for all I care. The funniest thing is the brits. Talking about morality and shit like that all the time, then in reality, you just throw your problems on other people the first chance you get. True face of UK! Loving it you do know she left the U.K. the U.K. didn’t throw her anywhere mate she left pmsl

So? She left to fight for IS. Is there such a country like IS?"

Where does morality come into it?

If she broke laws in Syria then they can prosecute her.

Near Brexit dreamer

If she broke laws in Syria then they can prosecute her."

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell

thornaby

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell "

you keep saying you brits come on then tell us all what great just country you are from we all waiting if you have the balls or are you just another gobshite lol

liverpool

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell you keep saying you brits come on then tell us all what great just country you are from we all waiting if you have the balls or are you just another gobshite lol"

Nice

Near Brexit dreamer

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell you keep saying you brits come on then tell us all what great just country you are from we all waiting if you have the balls or are you just another gobshite lol"

You dont need to know, the subject is about UK and Begum. And I just enjoy seeing the hypocritical brits

thornaby

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell you keep saying you brits come on then tell us all what great just country you are from we all waiting if you have the balls or are you just another gobshite lol

You dont need to know, the subject is about UK and Begum. And I just enjoy seeing the hypocritical brits "

pmsl I thought as much I bet it’s a lovely country anyway with a great justice history lol

Who’s hypocritical? I’ve not seen anyone talking about morals, just legalities

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Ms Begum can still appeal the removal of her British citizenship. She just needs to find a safe place to do this, where she has access to lawyers and technology.

The Supreme Court found that the decision by the lower Appeal Court, was mistaken and that she should not be allowed back into the UK to fight her case.

thornaby

What happens then a british citizen commits a crime on foreign land? They can get deported. But oh no, the brits did a switcheroo and cancelled her citizenship. I mean it's just old habbits die hard. In the past you used to send the criminals to Australia to avoid having them in UK, now this. Funny as hell you keep saying you brits come on then tell us all what great just country you are from we all waiting if you have the balls or are you just another gobshite lol

Nice

"

someone as a go at the U.K. I call them a go shote and Lionel says nice amd wonders why we think he doesn’t like the U.K. lol

Near Brexit dreamer

You dont need to know, the subject is about UK and Begum. And I just enjoy seeing the hypocritical brits pmsl I thought as much I bet it’s a lovely country anyway with a great justice history lol"

Stick to the topic mate. Dont try to do another switcheroo here, alright?

liverpool

Nice

someone as a go at the U.K. I call them a go shote and Lionel says nice amd wonders why we think he doesn’t like the U.K. lol"

thornaby

You dont need to know, the subject is about UK and Begum. And I just enjoy seeing the hypocritical brits pmsl I thought as much I bet it’s a lovely country anyway with a great justice history lol

Stick to the topic mate. Dont try to do another switcheroo here, alright? "

you mean you are to embarrassed to reveal the country where your from but you want to take pops at the country you live in now lmfao I’d probably be embarrassed aswell

Near Brexit dreamer

You dont need to know, the subject is about UK and Begum. And I just enjoy seeing the hypocritical brits pmsl I thought as much I bet it’s a lovely country anyway with a great justice history lol

Stick to the topic mate. Dont try to do another switcheroo here, alright? you mean you are to embarrassed to reveal the country where your from but you want to take pops at the country you live in now lmfao I’d probably be embarrassed aswell "

Who said I am living in UK?

So 3 courts have now agreed the home secretary did things by the book and to the letter of the law. But fabs legal counselors know better.

You can’t make this up.

liverpool

"So 3 courts have now agreed the home secretary did things by the book and to the letter of the law. But fabs legal counselors know better.

You can’t make this up. "

Except not one person has said the home secretary has acted illegally.

But apart from that,spot on.

liverpool

We have now got to the stage where people are being asked where they are from.

This place just gets better and better.

Maybe people should do a citizenship test before being allowed to post.

thornaby

Stick to the topic mate. Dont try to do another switcheroo here, alright? you mean you are to embarrassed to reveal the country where your from but you want to take pops at the country you live in now lmfao I’d probably be embarrassed aswell

Who said I am living in UK? "

well yr taking ya fucking time passing through then what you travelling on a bastard donky

thornaby

"We have now got to the stage where people are being asked where they are from.

This place just gets better and better.

Maybe people should do a citizenship test before being allowed to post."

so we have a guy calling the U.K. I ask him where he’s from and Lionel or is it jeremy find fault with that ffs

Near Brexit dreamer

Stick to the topic mate. Dont try to do another switcheroo here, alright? you mean you are to embarrassed to reveal the country where your from but you want to take pops at the country you live in now lmfao I’d probably be embarrassed aswell

Who said I am living in UK? well yr taking ya fucking time passing through then what you travelling on a bastard donky "

Sorry, it is difficult to understand your broken english. Could you try to talk properly?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"So 3 courts have now agreed the home secretary did things by the book and to the letter of the law. But fabs legal counselors know better.

You can’t make this up. "

It is the right decion another plus of leaving the EU.

She can rot in Syria she deserves all that is happening to har,pity so much tax payes money been wasted on this.

I know my honesty can be offensive but

thornaby

Who said I am living in UK? well yr taking ya fucking time passing through then what you travelling on a bastard donky

Sorry, it is difficult to understand your broken english. Could you try to talk properly? "

I could try in your mother tongue but your to chicken to say I don’t blame you tho I understand petal

Near Brexit dreamer

Who said I am living in UK? well yr taking ya fucking time passing through then what you travelling on a bastard donky

Sorry, it is difficult to understand your broken english. Could you try to talk properly? I could try in your mother tongue but your to chicken to say I don’t blame you tho I understand petal "

Well, you could first try in your mother tongue, but at this point I don't know if it is actually english

thornaby

Sorry, it is difficult to understand your broken english. Could you try to talk properly? I could try in your mother tongue but your to chicken to say I don’t blame you tho I understand petal

Well, you could first try in your mother tongue, but at this point I don't know if it is actually english "

well it should t trouble you to much your not a fan of the U.K. so stick me in your list like I give a fuck atleast you have scouse corbyn to look after you bugger luggs

You can’t make this up. It is the right decion another plus of leaving the EU.

She can rot in Syria she deserves all that is happening to har,pity so much tax payes money been wasted on this.

I know my honesty can be offensive but"

Not offensive at all seen what their "moral police do ". She belonged to it she just as guilty. UK citizen or not.

Near Brexit dreamer

Sorry, it is difficult to understand your broken english. Could you try to talk properly? I could try in your mother tongue but your to chicken to say I don’t blame you tho I understand petal

Well, you could first try in your mother tongue, but at this point I don't know if it is actually english well it should t trouble you to much your not a fan of the U.K. so stick me in your list like I give a fuck atleast you have scouse corbyn to look after you bugger luggs "

Will you stick to the subject? Why are you talking about Corbyn now?

Jesus wept. Can you start behaving like grown ups or are you all just gonna carry on like fucking toddlers? Yawnsville- get back to the topic pls

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Jesus wept. Can you start behaving like grown ups or are you all just gonna carry on like fucking toddlers? Yawnsville- get back to the topic pls"

Seems a lot of insults and bruised egos.

It’s getting a bit tetchy on here,

Made want to drink more

"Made want to drink more "

I’m 6 gins in and losing my temper

thornaby

"Made want to drink more

I’m 6 gins in and losing my temper "

6 ya lightweight lol

"Made want to drink more

I’m 6 gins in and losing my temper 6 ya lightweight lol"

In my defence they’re Whitby Barghest gins

"Made want to drink more

I’m 6 gins in and losing my temper 6 ya lightweight lol

In my defence they’re Whitby Barghest gins "

Surly brewing Darkness russian imperial stouts.

thornaby

"Made want to drink more

In my defence they’re Whitby Barghest gins "

iv never had them but can imagine how nice they are are there as gud as Whitby fish and chips as they are definitely the best in tne world we adore Whitby lol can you tell I’m not a gin man lol

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Where was the teacher going to be executed for calling a teddy bear Muhammad?

Gangsters who cry about injustice or terrorists who don't want to play when caught, pleeezse, I wear the heels I feel the squeeze! Quote me honey

"Where was the teacher going to be executed for calling a teddy bear Muhammad?

Gangsters who cry about injustice or terrorists who don't want to play when caught, pleeezse, I wear the heels I feel the squeeze! Quote me honey "

Wear your heels be happy it what we fight for. You sexy MF

Look we digressed of topic alcohol damn alcohol.

"Made want to drink more

In my defence they’re Whitby Barghest gins iv never had them but can imagine how nice they are are there as gud as Whitby fish and chips as they are definitely the best in tne world we adore Whitby lol can you tell I’m not a gin man lol"

Transylvanian oak cask aged gin

Ultimate goth girl booze

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I have always felt that as a British Citizen Shania Begum should have been allowed to return to the UK been arrested straight away questioned about what she knows.The case then go to court and let the jury decide if she is guilty or innocent and let the judge pass sentence.After yesterday Supreme Court decision I am not sure where this leaves Shania Begum can she appeal or not.

By *rystal DreamtimeTV/TS  over a year ago

horsham

'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

—?Luke 15:3–7, World English Bible

Have we now fallen so low we no longer heed our own virtues ? No more now than a baying mob bent on revenge

By *untwolancashireCouple  over a year ago

Preston/Lancaster

"I have always felt that as a British Citizen Shania Begum should have been allowed to return to the UK been arrested straight away questioned about what she knows.The case then go to court and let the jury decide if she is guilty or innocent and let the judge pass sentence.After yesterday Supreme Court decision I am not sure where this leaves Shania Begum can she appeal or not."

So do you think all UK citizens who break the law in another country should be brought back for trial? If she still had citizenship in the UK that doesn’t mean that the country she broke the law in would agree to let her return to the UK before she had faced trial there. What about the drug smuggler, a rapist, a pedophile or murderer, should they face trial where they committed the crime? It’s normally the case that if found guilty & the person is sentenced, sometimes they can apply for a transfer to the UK & the sentence is served here, or they serve their sentence there & will try to expel the person to their country of citizenship. Unfortunately when she swore her allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, so she broke the law in Syria & should face justice there. Simple as that, x

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

Nice

someone as a go at the U.K. I call them a go shote and Lionel says nice amd wonders why we think he doesn’t like the U.K. lol"

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

Have we now fallen so low we no longer heed our own virtues ? No more now than a baying mob bent on revenge "

Genuine repentance is one thing, repenting when caught out is another ball game. It maybe tough on her but it sends a strong signal to others to think about the consequences of actions.

Preston/Lancaster

"'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!' I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

Have we now fallen so low we no longer heed our own virtues ? No more now than a baying mob bent on revenge "

Are you claiming this sheep as yours, I’d ask the sheep’s owner what their holy books says if I was you x

horsham

Have we now fallen so low we no longer heed our own virtues ? No more now than a baying mob bent on revenge

Genuine repentance is one thing, repenting when caught out is another ball game. It maybe tough on her but it sends a strong signal to others to think about the consequences of actions."

Repentance comes from being shown and believing in the error of ones ways . How is this possible if we not willing at first to forgive and offer reform ..

Leaving a lost sheep to the mercy of unknown will only breed resentment amongst those cast adrift to suffer . We can offer no further education or learning to those we turn our back on . By doing so we only show we no longer practice what we preach

horsham

Are you claiming this sheep as yours, I’d ask the sheep’s owner what their holy books says if I was you x"

When she left these shores she was a UK citizen . She belonged to everyone of us

Preston/Lancaster

[Removed by poster at 27/02/21 08:49:41]

Preston/Lancaster

Are you claiming this sheep as yours, I’d ask the sheep’s owner what their holy books says if I was you x

When she left these shores she was a UK citizen . She belonged to everyone of us "

I normally find my friends of the Muslim faith do not use biblical quotes, they prefer the Koran for their religious teaching & following, they see Jesus or Isa as they call him as a prophet of god not his son x

horsham

When she left these shores she was a UK citizen . She belonged to everyone of us

I normally find my friends of the Muslim faith do not use biblical quotes, they prefer the Koran for their religious teaching & following, they see Jesus or Isa as they call him as a prophet of god not his son x"

And that is relevant to what exactly ?

Preston/Lancaster

I normally find my friends of the Muslim faith do not use biblical quotes, they prefer the Koran for their religious teaching & following, they see Jesus or Isa as they call him as a prophet of god not his son x

And that is relevant to what exactly ? "

Your the one spouting quotes from the bible, why not look up a quote from the Koran, you might even learn something x

Lol. Religion. Historically, the Biggest Killer of Person kind and stealer of Freedom ever to have graced a Planet anywhere in the Universe...

Preston/Lancaster

Lol. Religion. Historically, the Biggest Killer of Person kind and stealer of Freedom ever to have graced a Planet anywhere in the Universe..."

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Morality is a two way street.

She ignored the heartfelt pleadings of her family to return home, her country asking her to return and her pursuit of an idealogical dream, saw the deaths of her two friends and her being where she is now.

Personally, I think that she should be brought home but she has to show true contrition first.

horsham

Lol. Religion. Historically, the Biggest Killer of Person kind and stealer of Freedom ever to have graced a Planet anywhere in the Universe..."

Perhaps by those whom have used religion for there own gains rather than the religion itself

I myself am not a religious person , I do not go to church I do not believe in a God or the immaculate conception or many other associated religious practices .

However there is no escaping that the Bible was written no doubt in good face , as a way of creation of a set of rules to abide by . It was indeed used throughout countless crusades to lay down cornerstones of many civilisations . Indeed when a corner stone such as the Christian faith as interpreted by the Church of England is do deeply entrenched into society that many laws and fundamental ways of life can be associated with its teachings , is it right we now cast off its governance to our basic principles ?

From ware do we fight the good fight , of our starting point is to to be dismissed so readily ?

The Bible - The Very Handbook for War.

I really don't think that we should take lessons from the very thing that took her there.

The Bible was written as Doctrine. And it was a Doctrine that sort to subjugate people to blind faith - no different than ISIS itself. Its Doctrine has, since its conception, excluded far more people than it ever included.

The road to good (religious) intention is more often than not practised by those with a deep and dark ulterior motive. The destruction and body parts and loss of freedoms to others is for the rest of us to suffer and to clean up of the streets of our Cities.

Notts

Exodus 21:12

“Whoever strikes a man so that he dies shall be put to death.

Leviticus 24:17-22

“Whoever takes a human life shall surely be put to death. Whoever takes an animal's life shall make it good, life for life. If anyone injures his neighbor, as he has done it shall be done to him, fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; whatever injury he has given a person shall be given to him. Whoever kills an animal shall make it good, and whoever kills a person shall be put to death. ...

the bible gives and takes away lol

Notts

religion does not cause war, power hungry peoples interpretation of it does

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

We’re daesh not killing and beheading people at the time she went to join and swear allegiance to them ?

And bear in mind that they also advocate death for gay bisexual ect

Preston/Lancaster

"We’re daesh not killing and beheading people at the time she went to join and swear allegiance to them ?

And bear in mind that they also advocate death for gay bisexual ect "

Shhh don’t go mentioning facts that people won’t like, & will never believe or even listen to x

Bristol

"We’re daesh not killing and beheading people at the time she went to join and swear allegiance to them ?

Shhh don’t go mentioning facts that people won’t like, & will never believe or even listen to x"

I might as well add death to non believers to that as well so that’s mostly the whole U.K.

So I have zero sympathy for her or anyone else who have decided to go join them

horsham

Shhh don’t go mentioning facts that people won’t like, & will never believe or even listen to x"

So given that , we should draw our own morality one that of others . Would you stand by me in court if I offered the defence , “ they did it first “ ?

Preston/Lancaster

Shhh don’t go mentioning facts that people won’t like, & will never believe or even listen to x

I might as well add death to non believers to that as well so that’s mostly the whole U.K.

So I have zero sympathy for her or anyone else who have decided to go join them "

That is what she may believe or not, but if she does it is her interpretation of one passage of the Koran,

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the infidels wherever you find them and capture them and beside them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

-Quran, 9:5

Depending who you ask as to what it means to them, some even debate the meaning of infidel as a difference between polytheists & atheist or believers in other things, compared to the Jewish, Christians & Islamic monolithic based faiths, others will include all other religions x

Bristol

So given that , we should draw our own morality one that of others . Would you stand by me in court if I offered the defence , “ they did it first “ ? "

No

She knew this before deciding to go there 15 or no she even used her older sisters passport to travel with and so was determined to go there!

Bristol

So I have zero sympathy for her or anyone else who have decided to go join them

That is what she may believe or not, but if she does it is her interpretation of one passage of the Koran,

"And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the infidels wherever you find them and capture them and beside them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

-Quran, 9:5

Depending who you ask as to what it means to them, some even debate the meaning of infidel as a difference between polytheists & atheist or believers in other things, compared to the Jewish, Christians & Islamic monolithic based faiths, others will include all other religions x

"

Allah only seems to be forgiving if you join his special club though !

North Bucks

Hope this misery bait doesn’t get a part 3

Preston/Lancaster

So given that , we should draw our own morality one that of others . Would you stand by me in court if I offered the defence , “ they did it first “ ? "

It would depend on what you was in court for, if I was claiming I’d paid the first week’s lottery & you was to of paid the subsequent week, we won & you was trying to get out of paying my share then yes I would. If I hadn’t a claim against you then no I wouldn’t x

This thread got weird.

horsham

So given that , we should draw our own morality one that of others . Would you stand by me in court if I offered the defence , “ they did it first “ ?

No

She knew this before deciding to go there 15 or no she even used her older sisters passport to travel with and so was determined to go there!"

What did she know at 15 ? Now she has been banished from these shores , we will never really know . There was perhaps an opportunity to gain a wealth of information about what is going wrong in our own society and how radicalisation occurs .

I look back at my own life and can see the slopes and slides to which one can fall and am thankful that I was able to and be allowed to reform myself from what I once was ..

If we are not to meet with our enemies and draw a line in the sand towards the path of peace , then we must be relentless and unmerciful in our destruction of those enemies .

No peace for the wicked I fear .. or do I ? My own ideology sometimes leaves me gasping for breath

"

If we are not to meet with our enemies and draw a line in the sand towards the path of peace , then we must be relentless and unmerciful in our destruction of those enemies .

"

Pragmatically the 'Wanton destruction of Western Society' doesn't tend to want to meet for a nice cuppa' and a chat.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

You do realise the mob she joined up with dont sit down to work things out her and her mates aint intrested about all that.its either islam rules the world or they gona die trying to make it so.anyway she aint stateless she has a pakistan passport she can apply for bit like the home counties middleclass white boy who had his brtish citezenship taken away can apply to canada

horsham

"

Pragmatically the 'Wanton destruction of Western Society' doesn't tend to want to meet for a nice cuppa' and a chat.

"

That could be said for all violent conflict , there is no room then for diplomacy in life , let alone a politics forum on a swingers site ..

Let us all then go to war where there shall be only on victor .. And let’s hope that only good comes from the suffering we cause whilst inflicting our morality on others ..

liverpool

"You do realise the mob she joined up with dont sit down to work things out her and her mates aint intrested about all that.its either islam rules the world or they gona die trying to make it so.anyway she aint stateless she has a pakistan passport she can apply for bit like the home counties middleclass white boy who had his brtish citezenship taken away can apply to canada"

You think isis want to take over the world?

Words. But the substance doesn't wipe the bloodstains away.

"

You think isis want to take over the world?"

You mean you didn't know that?

liverpool

"

That could be said for all violent conflict , there is no room then for diplomacy in life , let alone a politics forum on a swingers site ..

Let us all then go to war where there shall be only on victor .. And let’s hope that only good comes from the suffering we cause whilst inflicting our morality on others ..

"

Historically the only wat you deal with terrorism is through diplomacy

I remember through all the northern Ireland troubles, there was the constant refrain that we will never sit down with terrorists.

You cant kill an ideology

liverpool

"

You mean you didn't know that?"

Did they just wake up 1 morning and decided they wanted world domination?

"

You cant kill an ideology "

The perfect reason for her to stay exactly where she is then.

"

Did they just wake up 1 morning and decided they wanted world domination?"

Not sure how that is relevant. Next you will ask what date it was and then what time. But the fact is that's what they wanted.

liverpool

"

Did they just wake up 1 morning and decided they wanted world domination?

Not sure how that is relevant. Next you will ask what date it was and then what time. But the fact is that's what they wanted. "

I thought they were fighting to keep the west out,as they have done for 100s of years and they wanted to establish a caliphate but they must have lofty dreams.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"You do realise the mob she joined up with dont sit down to work things out her and her mates aint intrested about all that.its either islam rules the world or they gona die trying to make it so.anyway she aint stateless she has a pakistan passport she can apply for bit like the home counties middleclass white boy who had his brtish citezenship taken away can apply to canada

You think isis want to take over the world?"

Kust like all islamic nutters they want the world under the flag of islam for someone who is so clued up of whats going on in the world i would of thought you would of known that is one of there main aims.you really think if they were given a place of there own that the bombings and beheadings would stop.if your an unbelever in there eyes your no better than a dog

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-29052144

North Bucks

“ In June 2014, the group proclaimed itself a worldwide caliphate[100][101] and began referring to itself as the Islamic State (?????? ????????? ad-Dawlah al-Islamiyah; IS).[102] As a caliphate, it claimed religious, political, and military authority over all Muslims worldwide.[”

Seems like a worldwide aim to me.

Watch the Maghreb region for a remergence.

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-29052144"

Amazing Lionel. But what the bbc says IS wanted was fundamentally wrong. They put out a lot of propaganda about their world domination objectives. Fantasy videos of them annihilating Vatican City was a regular feature. I remember one video they’d made with jihadis in the back of an armoured carrier on their way to Rome.

liverpool

"https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-29052144

Amazing Lionel. But what the bbc says IS wanted was fundamentally wrong. They put out a lot of propaganda about their world domination objectives. Fantasy videos of them annihilating Vatican City was a regular feature. I remember one video they’d made with jihadis in the back of an armoured carrier on their way to Rome. "

Fair enough.

Like I said lofty ambitions.

Bristol

They wanted a caliphate where nobody was free to leave of their own free will, they killed anybody who they caught trying to leave.

No choice either stay and support or fight for them or die! End of.

thornaby

Lol. Religion. Historically, the Biggest Killer of Person kind and stealer of Freedom ever to have graced a Planet anywhere in the Universe...

Perhaps by those whom have used religion for there own gains rather than the religion itself

I myself am not a religious person , I do not go to church I do not believe in a God or the immaculate conception or many other associated religious practices .

However there is no escaping that the Bible was written no doubt in good face , as a way of creation of a set of rules to abide by . It was indeed used throughout countless crusades to lay down cornerstones of many civilisations . Indeed when a corner stone such as the Christian faith as interpreted by the Church of England is do deeply entrenched into society that many laws and fundamental ways of life can be associated with its teachings , is it right we now cast off its governance to our basic principles ?

From ware do we fight the good fight , of our starting point is to to be dismissed so readily ? "

why don’t we just send them Christian missionariys over to teach them there beliefs are wrong amd ours are right or wait tried that since that failed how about a big cuddle tell her we forgive her but don’t stop with her do it woth all wrong doers that’s real justice for the victims ffs

I find it fairly ironic when people throw in bible quotes in a thread on a swingers site.

horsham

From ware do we fight the good fight , of our starting point is to to be dismissed so readily ? why don’t we just send them Christian missionariys over to teach them there beliefs are wrong amd ours are right or wait tried that since that failed how about a big cuddle tell her we forgive her but don’t stop with her do it woth all wrong doers that’s real justice for the victims ffs"

Taking that statement to its next logical step ,any apologies that the UK offer should be treated with ridicule and scorn

thornaby

From ware do we fight the good fight , of our starting point is to to be dismissed so readily ? why don’t we just send them Christian missionariys over to teach them there beliefs are wrong amd ours are right or wait tried that since that failed how about a big cuddle tell her we forgive her but don’t stop with her do it woth all wrong doers that’s real justice for the victims ffs

Taking that statement to its next logical step ,any apologies that the UK offer should be treated with ridicule and scorn "

no you are right a big cuddle tell them there beliefs are wrong ours are right that should work we can educate them in Christianity religion I’m sure that will go down well and be the end of terrorists aslong as we are seen to be a forgiving nation fuck the victims eh

horsham

I’ve never once mentioned a big cuddle . Or that she should be treated with any form of leniency . I have stated that I am not a Christian , however I live in a country which claims to hold Christian values dear , and as far as I can make out there’s seems to be little or no Christian values offered here .. So my wonder is from where are our values now stem .. ?

I am not your enemy , ultimately we no doubt want the same thing . To live peacefully without threat from a bogus religion of any kind .

The thread originally implied that legally there had been no wrong doing in banishing this girl to who knows where .

Both morally and tactically I believe that to be an error ..

liverpool

"I’ve never once mentioned a big cuddle . Or that she should be treated with any form of leniency . I have stated that I am not a Christian , however I live in a country which claims to hold Christian values dear , and as far as I can make out there’s seems to be little or no Christian values offered here .. So my wonder is from where are our values now stem .. ?

I am not your enemy , ultimately we no doubt want the same thing . To live peacefully without threat from a bogus religion of any kind .

The thread originally implied that legally there had been no wrong doing in banishing this girl to who knows where .

Both morally and tactically I believe that to be an error ..

"

Wanting to see her on court amounts to giving her a cuddle now apparently

horsham

"I find it fairly ironic when people throw in bible quotes in a thread on a swingers site. "

Do you not also find it ironic that on a swingers website there seems at times so much hostility .. surely having sex should be the least of all hostile activities?

And those Christian Values are exactly what she sort to deny or to destroy.

I have forgiveness in my heart for those who have forgiveness in theirs for others - she left to go and join ISIS because she watched videos of ISIS cutting off the heads of 'their stated opposition'.

I don't have any religion at all. But I have morality. Until this day she has not demonstrated that she has.

But it really is a moot point - she's staying where she is - or more importantly - she's not coming back here.

I'm happy with that. I'm happy for those who see that as the penalty she must endure for the loss in violent and bloody conflict for nothing more than a sick and distorted ideal. No Mercy. No Talking. Nothing but sheer hatred for anything but what they believe.

"

Do you not also find it ironic that on a swingers website there seems at times so much hostility .. surely having sex should be the least of all hostile activities? "

Nobody is trying to fuck her.

horsham

"

Do you not also find it ironic that on a swingers website there seems at times so much hostility .. surely having sex should be the least of all hostile activities?

Nobody is trying to fuck her."

Oh I’d be surprised if someone was not trying to fuck her .. she has a pulse after all

liverpool

"I find it fairly ironic when people throw in bible quotes in a thread on a swingers site.

Do you not also find it ironic that on a swingers website there seems at times so much hostility .. surely having sex should be the least of all hostile activities? "

Some of the shouts on the main forum were absolutely horrific.

As for forgiveness.. if I'd have saw my whole family wiped out by an American drone, I wouldnt be too pleased.

I said it yesterday, there is no nuance to the debate,they are simply evil.

Taking away their citizenship or wiping out their leaders simply creates martyrs.

Peace will only come through dialogue.

"I find it fairly ironic when people throw in bible quotes in a thread on a swingers site.

Not really no. All human interaction has the inherent risk of being hostile. It’s in our nature. But good Christian ethics seem to be mutually exclusive to swinging for me

As for forgiveness.. if I'd have saw my whole family wiped out by an American drone, I wouldnt be too pleased.

Taking away their citizenship or wiping out their leaders simply creates martyrs.

Peace will only come through dialogue."

I nominate you to go try chat to them. I'm sure you could come to an agreement with them

".

Scrub it out and start again hey?

Terrorists don't think that way.

By *ay68Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 27/02/21 16:23:15]

liverpool

".

Terrorists don't think that way. "

Apart from in northern ireland.?

London

This is a website for people looking for nsa sexual activity.That is the usp of Fabswingers.

Why on Earth there is a political forum on here has always baffled me.

All political conversations invariably descend into banal arguments - like this one has; no-one ever comes up with anything perceptive or original about any political issue and the level of debate is usually so poor it is beyond parody

We are shaggers, not thinkers. Stick to what we know

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

the man that had hes head cut off dident have any dialogue

".

Apart from in northern ireland.?"

So. Go on. Find me the place where ISIS sort dialogue? Just once back up what you say!

Peace will only come through dialogue. the man that had hes head cut off dident have any dialogue"

liverpool

Peace will only come through dialogue. the man that had hes head cut off dident have any dialogue"

And how is that policy of blowing the shit out of 3rs world countries working out?

liverpool

".

Apart from in northern ireland.?

So. Go on. Find me the place where ISIS sort dialogue? Just once back up what you say!"

You engage them..like tyd Americans habe done with the Taliban

To see if there are more moderate groups out there.

Or you just carry on a policy which in 30yeear s,has made the situation 10 times worse

London

...see what I mean?

Oh how the bleeding hearts are going to protect us all.

liverpool

"Oh how the bleeding hearts are going to protect us all.

"

Bleeding hearts

Dear oh dear

So you solution is to carry on trying to kill them.. until 2 day they just say I surrender and toddle of home.

Bleeding hearts

Dear oh dear

So you solution is to carry on trying to kill them.. until 2 day they just say I surrender and toddle of home."

I'm not trying to kill anyone. So why you are saying that I am is untrue.

I'm saying Begum lost her case and she is staying where she is.

North Bucks

The solution is to stay the fuck out the Middle East and let them handle it themselves. And when they are kicking the shit out of each other as they have been doing since time began. Leave them to it.

The world will move away from Oil. Watch the fun then.

liverpool

I always find it strange when people comment on a thread they have no interest in,to tell everyone they have no interest in it.

"The solution is to stay the fuck out the Middle East and let them handle it themselves. And when they are kicking the shit out of each other as they have been doing since time began. Leave them to it.

The world will move away from Oil. Watch the fun then. "

Hmm? So no protection for the innocent population from the west while they do that?

(I think we should stay home.)

liverpool

"The solution is to stay the fuck out the Middle East and let them handle it themselves. And when they are kicking the shit out of each other as they have been doing since time began. Leave them to it.

Are there not also strategic issues in the middle east?

And israel of course

This is true. Leave them to it and they’ll eventually glass each other. Wolfs tour of Iraq was basically policing the old tribal blood feuds that had existed since time immemorial, they just got put on hiatus when Sadam was in power. It’s an alien culture to us and we’d be best out of it in my view. If we can crack fusion or expand nuclear energy and stop needing oil the Middle East will eat itself over night.

North Bucks

Hmm? So no protection for the innocent population from the west while they do that?

(I think we should stay home.)"

Not our business

horsham

"...see what I mean?

"

Sorry but if you are so baffled by it all your here for what reason ?

Whilst I will agree the “ politics “ can be at times described as loose ( my own very much included ) the contributors seem to do so on a regular basis , and I feel that some form camaraderie is at least formed . Any dialogue is good dialogue even if the subject matter may be not so good ..

liverpool

Bleeding hearts

Dear oh dear

So you solution is to carry on trying to kill them.. until 2 day they just say I surrender and toddle of home.

I'm not trying to kill anyone. So why you are saying that I am is untrue.

I'm saying Begum lost her case and she is staying where she is. "

So how would you deal with the wider issue of Islamic terrorism ?

Sorry when you thumbs up a post about cutting peoples heads off..I got confused.

North Bucks

Are there not also strategic issues in the middle east?

And israel of course "

Israel won’t suffer. They have made their own peace with the string pullers in the region.

liverpool

But you still have the issue of Palestine

And they still have enemies on the likes of iran?

North Bucks

This is true. Leave them to it and they’ll eventually glass each other. Wolfs tour of Iraq was basically policing the old tribal blood feuds that had existed since time immemorial, they just got put on hiatus when Sadam was in power. It’s an alien culture to us and we’d be best out of it in my view. If we can crack fusion or expand nuclear energy and stop needing oil the Middle East will eat itself over night. "

Saudi is now starting to market itself as a tourist destination. They are not silly when the money drys up the eyes of the nation will turn to the House of Saud.

North Bucks

"But you still have the issue of Palestine

And they still have enemies on the likes of iran?"

Israel have America in their corner. Nobody is touching them. Plus they look after themselves look how they spanked anyone who tried time and time again.

Not our business.

liverpool

Israel have America in their corner. Nobody is touching them. Plus they look after themselves look how they spanked anyone who tried time and time again.

Not our business. "

I don't know.. I cant see us and the anericans pulling out completely

London

...and at the very least it would be reassuring if the OP could make a small effort to get her name right.

The woman's name is Shamima Begum

horsham

Not our business.

I don't know.. I cant see us and the anericans pulling out completely

"

Gosh , that would surprise me .. Can’t see that

"

Sorry when you thumbs up a post about cutting peoples heads off..I got confused.

"

Well if we lead with the idea that you can leave these shores with the intent to support a terrorist organisation and also then temper it with 'don't worry we'll forgive you when you come home' we are totally encouraging those who would do this - to do that very same thing.

So let's begin there.

There are times when all humans shouldn't look the other way. I know we choose our wars, because of what we perceive our interests to be. But some of those interests, if left unchecked or unprotected, would so patently change our way of life and moral undertow as to be totally alien to anything we know.

(ps. people need to learn how to select and delete from between quotes on the forum. Sometimes it impossible to follow who said what.)

Notts

you want to suckle from my breast but treat me like a godless whore and turn your back on me; well fuck off then!

That is what i tell men lol

thornaby

she didn’t see her family wiped out ffs there still here in the U.K.

thornaby

"...and at the very least it would be reassuring if the OP could make a small effort to get her name right.

The woman's name is Shamima Begum"

aw ffs yes don’t get that poor little girls name wrong wtf

London

"...and at the very least it would be reassuring if the OP could make a small effort to get her name right.

The woman's name is Shamima Begumaw ffs yes don’t get that poor little girls name wrong wtf "

A good idea - so that when you and the lynch mob go about your business you are sure you get the right person.

liverpool

Peace will only come through dialogue.she didn’t see her family wiped out ffs there still here in the U.K. "

I didnt say he did foxy.

horsham

The woman's name is Shamima Begumaw ffs yes don’t get that poor little girls name wrong wtf

A good idea - so that when you and the lynch mob go about your business you are sure you get the right person."

That’s more like it .. fill yer boots ..

liverpool

"

Well if we lead with the idea that you can leave these shores with the intent to support a terrorist organisation and also then temper it with 'don't worry we'll forgive you when you come home' we are totally encouraging those who would do this - to do that very same thing.

So let's begin there.

There are times when all humans shouldn't look the other way. I know we choose our wars, because of what we perceive our interests to be. But some of those interests, if left unchecked or unprotected, would so patently change our way of life and moral undertow as to be totally alien to anything we know.

(ps. people need to learn how to select and delete from between quotes on the forum. Sometimes it impossible to follow who said what.)

"

Who has said anything about forgiving her?

If she would have been brought back, perhaps we could have learnt more aboit just how she was radicalised,and tried to stop it happening again.

I suspect ISIS use pretty sophisticated recruitment tools,and they certainly wouldnt have said come over here and see some severe heads.

Whatever the home office clearly think that by denying her citizenship the problem is solved.

I'd like to know what has happened to people who have come back.

Notts

Peace will only come through dialogue.she didn’t see her family wiped out ffs there still here in the U.K.

I didnt say he did foxy."

OMG youve changed HER sex, how fucking rude! youre saying theyve given her a penis? is that what your saying? is it? is it? lol

liverpool

The woman's name is Shamima Begumaw ffs yes don’t get that poor little girls name wrong wtf

A good idea - so that when you and the lynch mob go about your business you are sure you get the right person."

I remember a mob down sooty somewhere burned down an alleged paedophiles house.

Turned out to be a paediatrician.

liverpool

South not sooty

thornaby

me and my lunch mob pmsl where at we going about our business like this is a fucking swingers site ffs mate calm down lol

[Removed by poster at 27/02/21 19:59:04]

"South not sooty"

"South not sooty"

Thank Dawg - Harry Corbett would turn in his grave to know Sooty had turned to so much violence. So risky too with him being made of fur. !!! Harry would have had his fingers burned in that caper.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"And those Christian Values are exactly what she sort to deny or to destroy.

I have forgiveness in my heart for those who have forgiveness in theirs for others - she left to go and join ISIS because she watched videos of ISIS cutting off the heads of 'their stated opposition'.

I don't have any religion at all. But I have morality. Until this day she has not demonstrated that she has.

But it really is a moot point - she's staying where she is - or more importantly - she's not coming back here.

I'm happy with that. I'm happy for those who see that as the penalty she must endure for the loss in violent and bloody conflict for nothing more than a sick and distorted ideal. No Mercy. No Talking. Nothing but sheer hatred for anything but what they believe.

"

milton keynes

"

So let's begin there.

"

milton keynes

She left to join a group of murdering idiots who seek to kill anyone that is not what the claim to be Muslim. Pure evil and she knew that and still went. She is no longer a UK citizen purely because of her choices and actions