FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Brexit vote change pt.2

Brexit vote change pt.2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The first thread was so entertaining let's go for round 2.

Now where we're we...ah yes fattantistic man and his groovy gang buddies were explaining why they thought Brexit was such a great idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Is it half term already?

"Is it half term already?"

If you're admitting to only being of school age then that would explain a lot.

"Is it half term already?"

Don't worry your good buddy skysurfer will be along soon to have your back because we know that groovy gang members are afraid to debate alone, you feel safer in a pack.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it half term already?

Don't worry your good buddy skysurfer will be along soon to have your back because we know that groovy gang members are afraid to debate alone, you feel safer in a pack."

Hi!

What's the "groovy gang"?

There hasn't been any debate yet, I was trying to give you an opportunity to make a point. But you declared your own argument a mute point.

Don't worry your good buddy skysurfer will be along soon to have your back because we know that groovy gang members are afraid to debate alone, you feel safer in a pack.

Hi!

There hasn't been any debate yet, I was trying to give you an opportunity to make a point. But you declared your own argument a mute point.

"

Right on queue...Haha fucking hilarious.

Here are the facts

Mike voted for Brexit

Mike wants to leave the UK because of Tony Blair allowing immigrants into the country .

Mike can’t leave the UK because nobody wants him .

Mike is annoyed that Brexit has made it harder for him to leave the UK

Mike didn’t know what he was voting for

MIke wants to be an immigrant

Mike is also annoyed that it is easy to be an immigrant in the UK but not in the Costa Brava .

Hi!

"

The groovy gang is the Squad. Apparently they a bunch of people who like to own the forums and hunt in packs shutting down debate by ridiculing anyone with views that go against their own beliefs.

"Here are the facts

Mike voted for Brexit

Mike wants to leave the UK because of Tony Blair allowing immigrants into the country .

Mike is also annoyed that it is easy to be an immigrant in the UK but not in the Costa Brava .

"

Wrong wrong wrong on so many points. Ah dear fattantistic man you are trying your best bless you

"Here are the facts

Mike voted for Brexit

Wrong wrong wrong on so many points. Ah dear fattantistic man you are trying your best bless you "

Mike is looking for an argument

Mike has resulted to insults

Mike wants to say certain things but is too scared

Mike is a snowflake

Don’t be like Mike

Fact - fattantistic man seems to be incaple of debating on a one to one basis because he keeps trying to drag his groovy gang buddies into the debate.

Fact - fattantistic man seems to think that he is super intelligent and is superior to anyone else.

Fact - he's a tad boring ...actually no that's not a Fact, he's very boring.

Hi!

"

Just think school yard bullies.

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Don't worry your good buddy skysurfer will be along soon to have your back because we know that groovy gang members are afraid to debate alone, you feel safer in a pack."

Pmsl, groovy gang, do you reckon they do the groovy gang thumbs up when messaging each other.

Pmsl, groovy gang, do you reckon they do the groovy gang thumbs up when messaging each other. "

Good news Mike, you can’t start a new gang now you have support

Pmsl, groovy gang, do you reckon they do the groovy gang thumbs up when messaging each other. "

I reckon they all meet in secret on a wet Tuesday afternoon in a darkened room and wank each other saying things like, "illegal immigration is good and "Let's slag off our own country because we hate anything British".

liverpool

"Here are the facts

Mike voted for Brexit

Wrong wrong wrong on so many points. Ah dear fattantistic man you are trying your best bless you

Mike is looking for an argument

Mike has resulted to insults

Mike wants to say certain things but is too scared

Mike is a snowflake

Don’t be like Mike "

This has descended into playground insults, let’s get back to the OP. How can we get Mike a place in the Costa brava

Pmsl, groovy gang, do you reckon they do the groovy gang thumbs up when messaging each other.

Good news Mike, you can’t start a new gang now you have support "

Oh my god would you look at that! It must be unusual and a tad scary not to be the only wolf pack in the forum post. I know people like you prefer the safety of a group mentality.

liverpool

Is there an actual point to this thread,?

Oh my god would you look at that! It must be unusual and a tad scary not to be the only wolf pack in the forum post. I know people like you prefer the safety of a group mentality."

Let’s get back to the OP Mike, these juvenile squabbles are getting us no where.

I voted to remain, I would still vote to remain.

"This has descended into playground insults, let’s get back to the OP. How can we get Mike a place in the Costa brava "

Still playing to an audience. Haha fucking hilarious how you are incapable of just debating one on one.

"Is there an actual point to this thread,?"

I think it is about changing your mind regarding Brexit

"This has descended into playground insults, let’s get back to the OP. How can we get Mike a place in the Costa brava

Still playing to an audience. Haha fucking hilarious how you are incapable of just debating one on one."

What is the thread about Mike?

"Is there an actual point to this thread,?

I think it is about changing your mind regarding Brexit "

It was until you thought it was a good idea to take me on in a ridiculling the other contest and got handed your arse on a plate.

"Is there an actual point to this thread,?

I think it is about changing your mind regarding Brexit

It was until you thought it was a good idea to take me on in a ridiculling the other contest and got handed your arse on a plate."

When did that happen? Did you win a prize. Jokes apart, I haven’t ridiculed you, you did that yourself. Now let’s get back to the OP,

Oh my god would you look at that! It must be unusual and a tad scary not to be the only wolf pack in the forum post. I know people like you prefer the safety of a group mentality.

Let’s get back to the OP Mike, these juvenile squabbles are getting us no where.

I voted to remain, I would still vote to remain. "

You started the juvenile aspect of this thread. I was trying to have a serious talk but you resorted to form. Read back the previous thread it's even stated by someone else that you were taking the piss.

You know what they say, if you can't take it, don't give it.

Hi!

The groovy gang is the Squad. Apparently they a bunch of people who like to own the forums and hunt in packs shutting down debate by ridiculing anyone with views that go against their own beliefs."

No idea what you're on about.

No one "hunts in packs" it's a forum.

You started the juvenile aspect of this thread. I was trying to have a serious talk but you resorted to form. Read back the previous thread it's even stated by someone else that you were taking the piss.

You know what they say, if you can't take it, don't give it."

I can take it Mike, keep it going if you like, I wanted to talk about your hated of Britain and why you what to leave ? The balls in your court

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Getting back to the topic

If we had to vote again then I'd fucking stay well away from the voting booths

One Brexit in a lifetime is more than enough

Hi!

The groovy gang is the Squad. Apparently they a bunch of people who like to own the forums and hunt in packs shutting down debate by ridiculing anyone with views that go against their own beliefs.

No one "hunts in packs" it's a forum."

Are you new here!!!!!

I can take it Mike, keep it going if you like, I wanted to talk about your hated of Britain and why you what to leave ? The balls in your court "

It's obvious that you're the one who hates this country.

"Getting back to the topic

One Brexit in a lifetime is more than enough "

I know, I guess people like Mike made the wrong decision though, it’s all a bit of a mess

True that!

If there is one thing we've learned. Referendums on complex issues, with campaigns that lie to the voters, fueled by a bias media, are not good ideas.

I can take it Mike, keep it going if you like, I wanted to talk about your hated of Britain and why you what to leave ? The balls in your court

It's obvious that you're the one who hates this country."

I don’t want to leave, I like it here,

I know, I guess people like Mike made the wrong decision though, it’s all a bit of a mess "

I guess people like fattantistic man is really messed up by the result of said vote haha. Priceless.

If there is one thing we've learned. Referendums on complex issues, with campaigns that lie to the voters, fueled by a bias media, are not good ideas. "

Exactly, people like Mike were coerced into making the wrong decision.

I know, I guess people like Mike made the wrong decision though, it’s all a bit of a mess

I guess people like fattantistic man is really messed up by the result of said vote haha. Priceless."

I am happy to stay in the UK, I like living here,

Hi!

Are you new here!!!!! "

Few months.

Why, what's that got to do with anything.

Try not to take it so personally when someone questions your opinion.

It's good to have people with a diversity of views and different perspectives. And it works better if you can explain why you think things. Instead of just making sweeping statements.

I can take it Mike, keep it going if you like, I wanted to talk about your hated of Britain and why you what to leave ? The balls in your court "

Well I'm glad you can take it because I haven't had sex for 35 hours now so I've got a lot of frustration to get rid of and you're helping immensely

Well I'm glad you can take it because I haven't had sex for 35 hours now so I've got a lot of frustration to get rid of and you're helping

immensely "

Right,

Hi!

Are you new here!!!!!

Few months.

It's good to have people with a diversity of views and different perspectives. And it works better if you can explain why you think things. Instead of just making sweeping statements. "

I totally agree with you but unfortunately you will find that the forums are more awash with sarcasm, piss taking, ridicule and set in stone opinions and that goes for both sides.

Hi!

Are you new here!!!!!

Few months.

It's good to have people with a diversity of views and different perspectives. And it works better if you can explain why you think things. Instead of just making sweeping statements.

I totally agree with you but unfortunately you will find that the forums are more awash with sarcasm, piss taking, ridicule and set in stone opinions and that goes for both sides."

It’s banter, I get stick , we all get stick , if you take yourself and these forums too seriously then it’s probably not the place to be . This is the politics section on a sex site, it’s not Question Time

°popcorn°

"°popcorn° "

Mmmm blu looking good x

I'll just stick being a lioness. Oh crap 2 letters off from lionel. Damn it

By *eparrain1Man  over a year ago

Stone

Hi!

No one "hunts in packs" it's a forum."

The groovy gang quote made me spit coffee everywhere. You have to admit it was funny.

Mental note : swallow always swallow

"The groovy gang quote made me spit coffee everywhere. You have to admit it was funny.

Mental note : swallow always swallow "

Gotta love a lady who swallows

"The groovy gang quote made me spit coffee everywhere. You have to admit it was funny.

Gotta love a lady who swallows "

All in jest. My daschund didn't like it though.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

So this is what happens when you hang around the lounge for a couple of days. Shame I missed the first part.

But to be honest they are all great debaters. I enjoy their input.

Hi!

Just think school yard bullies."

Can only see one attempt at schoolyard behaviour here and its coming from you. Understand you got annoyed at the banter in the last thread but in doing this, you only make yourself look a bit silly and huffy.

Hi!

Can only see one attempt at schoolyard behaviour here and its coming from you. Understand you got annoyed at the banter in the last thread but in doing this, you only make yourself look a bit silly and huffy. "

Well this thread opened up with sarcasm. So the responses were equally sarcastic.

Hi!

Can only see one attempt at schoolyard behaviour here and its coming from you. Understand you got annoyed at the banter in the last thread but in doing this, you only make yourself look a bit silly and huffy.

Well this thread opened up with sarcasm. So the responses were equally sarcastic."

I'm not defending the OP lol

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 26/03/21 16:48:25]

liverpool

Gotta love a lady who swallows "

Where did you learn such sparkling repartee?

Hi!

Well this thread opened up with sarcasm. So the responses were equally sarcastic.

I'm not defending the OP lol"

Lol

liverpool

Well I'm glad you can take it because I haven't had sex for 35 hours now so I've got a lot of frustration to get rid of and you're helping immensely "

Just too easy.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Brexit? That's so 2016. c'est démodé darling

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now...

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now... "
after living in spain for a cpl of years i was surprised about the amount of people who had been there 15 years or more and not botherd getting there citezenship.thats not just the brits that included a lot of german and french i worked with.if you been there that long why wouldnt you become a spanish resident you obviously have no plans to go back to live in your own country

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Notice OP left site probable so ashamed as at posting such crap

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now... after living in spain for a cpl of years i was surprised about the amount of people who had been there 15 years or more and not botherd getting there citezenship.thats not just the brits that included a lot of german and french i worked with.if you been there that long why wouldnt you become a spanish resident you obviously have no plans to go back to live in your own country"
And you want to belong to such a discusting organisation!!!!!

"Notice OP left site probable so ashamed as at posting such crap"

You didn't like his anti immigrant rants then?

borehamwood

"It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now... after living in spain for a cpl of years i was surprised about the amount of people who had been there 15 years or more and not botherd getting there citezenship.thats not just the brits that included a lot of german and french i worked with.if you been there that long why wouldnt you become a spanish resident you obviously have no plans to go back to live in your own countryAnd you want to belong to such a discusting organisation!!!!!"

Hahahahaha i didnt even vote as i couldnt care less one way or another so pipe down please.but i do stand by what i said if you have moved to another country and been there 10-15 years why wouldnt you have become a resident by now?only have themselves to blame if there now being asked to leave

"It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now... after living in spain for a cpl of years i was surprised about the amount of people who had been there 15 years or more and not botherd getting there citezenship.thats not just the brits that included a lot of german and french i worked with.if you been there that long why wouldnt you become a spanish resident you obviously have no plans to go back to live in your own countryAnd you want to belong to such a discusting organisation!!!!!

Hahahahaha i didnt even vote as i couldnt care less one way or another so pipe down please.but i do stand by what i said if you have moved to another country and been there 10-15 years why wouldnt you have become a resident by now?only have themselves to blame if there now being asked to leave"

Prior to brexit there was no need.

The second a referendum was announced, they should have done that right away. Apparently a portion of them were brexit voters so presumably had no notion of the consequences.

borehamwood

"It appears that Spain has started to kick out the British immigrants who either didn't want or didn't qualify for citizenship. I wonder if any of them would vote differently now... after living in spain for a cpl of years i was surprised about the amount of people who had been there 15 years or more and not botherd getting there citezenship.thats not just the brits that included a lot of german and french i worked with.if you been there that long why wouldnt you become a spanish resident you obviously have no plans to go back to live in your own countryAnd you want to belong to such a discusting organisation!!!!!

Hahahahaha i didnt even vote as i couldnt care less one way or another so pipe down please.but i do stand by what i said if you have moved to another country and been there 10-15 years why wouldnt you have become a resident by now?only have themselves to blame if there now being asked to leave

The second a referendum was announced, they should have done that right away. Apparently a portion of them were brexit voters so presumably had no notion of the consequences."

Oh well should of sorted there shit out when they had the chance.myself if i was emigrating somewhere id wana get my citezenship sorted out as soon as i could.if ya left the u.k to start a life elsewhere why wouldnt you wana be a resident of that country

The second a referendum was announced, they should have done that right away. Apparently a portion of them were brexit voters so presumably had no notion of the consequences.

Oh well should of sorted there shit out when they had the chance.myself if i was emigrating somewhere id wana get my citezenship sorted out as soon as i could.if ya left the u.k to start a life elsewhere why wouldnt you wana be a resident of that country"

So you can vote in the country you live in?

borehamwood

Oh well should of sorted there shit out when they had the chance.myself if i was emigrating somewhere id wana get my citezenship sorted out as soon as i could.if ya left the u.k to start a life elsewhere why wouldnt you wana be a resident of that country

"

Nah nothing to do with voting just to do with the fact if ive left the uk to settle in another country why would i still wana be a uk citezen if i had moved to start a new life in another country.well i know why they keep there uk citezenship its so they can have the benefits of living in the sun but can slope back to the uk when they need medical treatment

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Did I miss Mike? He seems to have left the building

Well we’ve wasted 5 years talking about Brexit & ‘delivering it’, and pretty much nobody is happy with what we have. I think most people hanker back to 2015 as the good times

Nah nothing to do with voting just to do with the fact if ive left the uk to settle in another country why would i still wana be a uk citezen if i had moved to start a new life in another country.well i know why they keep there uk citezenship its so they can have the benefits of living in the sun but can slope back to the uk when they need medical treatment"

Yeah. Was trying to be funny as I understand you don't vote.

liverpool

There were a couple in the news who had to leave Spain in tears after voting out saying 'I cant believe this has happened '

Sometimes you just there just might be a God.

Preston

"There were a couple in the news who had to leave Spain in tears after voting out saying 'I cant believe this has happened '

Sometimes you just there just might be a God."

Ohhh I wish I'd seen that

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"There were a couple in the news who had to leave Spain in tears after voting out saying 'I cant believe this has happened '

Sometimes you just there just might be a God."

Was that the couple who had not gotten private health insurance which is a stipulation of staying there indefinitely?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Ohhh I wish I'd seen that "

Meanwhile we belly laugh at all the remainer salty tears

Meanwhile we belly laugh at all the remainer salty tears "

Do remainers cry?

Why would you want to laugh at someone who was crying anyway.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Do remainers cry?

Why would you want to laugh at someone who was crying anyway."

is that what Lionel is doing mocking a couple or doesn’t that count because he’s a remainer?

Do remainers cry?

Why would you want to laugh at someone who was crying anyway.is that what Lionel is doing mocking a couple or doesn’t that count because he’s a remainer?"

Lionel is mocking someone who voted leave without knowing what they voted for. Personally I have sympathy for leavers, and blame the media, the leave campaigns, Boris, Farage, and all those who lied to them for the last 20 years.

Nothing to do with Lionel being a remainer. Why would you think that?

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying.

Preston

Not really sure what you class as "remainer salty tears" , especially on here unless it's a figment or your imagination you create to make you feel better about yourself

Who knows

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

Do remainers cry?

Why would you want to laugh at someone who was crying anyway.is that what Lionel is doing mocking a couple or doesn’t that count because he’s a remainer?

Lionel is mocking someone who voted leave without knowing what they voted for. Personally I have sympathy for leavers, and blame the media, the leave campaigns, Boris, Farage, and all those who lied to them for the last 20 years.

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying."

same here I have sympathy for remainders your campaign was crap and now you have to live with been out of the EU and are you saying it’s ok for one to mock but not another lol

liverpool

'Yes I voted leave but I didnt think it would come to this..our Visa application was rejected shd the wife is in tears.

To be honest I'm not too thrilled to be coming back to the UK'

Not in the slightest amusing.

Do remainers cry?

Why would you want to laugh at someone who was crying anyway.is that what Lionel is doing mocking a couple or doesn’t that count because he’s a remainer?

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying.same here I have sympathy for remainders your campaign was crap and now you have to live with been out of the EU and are you saying it’s ok for one to mock but not another lol"

I'm not saying anything.

You made an assumption about me, then got judgemental about it.

All I did was ask the guy above why you'd want to laugh at someone crying. The rest you made up.

Do remainers cry?

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying.same here I have sympathy for remainders your campaign was crap and now you have to live with been out of the EU and are you saying it’s ok for one to mock but not another lol"

Also, we're all out of the EU. It's not only leavers who are worse off. We all are.

Nearly as funny as ‘gammon rage’

westerham

Do remainers cry?

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying.same here I have sympathy for remainders your campaign was crap and now you have to live with been out of the EU and are you saying it’s ok for one to mock but not another lol

I'm not saying anything.

All I did was ask the guy above why you'd want to laugh at someone crying. The rest you made up."

Can’t see any assumptions being made particularly

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

It’s all even stevens really

(Oh apart from the fact we won lol )

Do remainers cry?

I was just asking the chap above why he wants to laugh at people crying.same here I have sympathy for remainders your campaign was crap and now you have to live with been out of the EU and are you saying it’s ok for one to mock but not another lol

I'm not saying anything.

All I did was ask the guy above why you'd want to laugh at someone crying. The rest you made up.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

(Oh apart from the fact we won lol )"

What did you win Chris? Some of the most vocal leave voters haven’t ‘won’ much in their lives, hence why they are over celebrating , it’s been a really tough for them in the last 30-40 years

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

So you enjoy laughing at people who are crying. Fair enough. Not something I would be boasting about.

Unless you're a multimillionaire who made millions currency trading, then you lost out on brexit just like the rest of us. Your lack of realisation about this, is unrelated to the reality of brexit for ordinary people.

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

What did you win Chris? Some of the most vocal leave voters haven’t ‘won’ much in their lives, hence why they are over celebrating , it’s been a really tough for them in the last 30-40 years "

The person in Spain won the enforced return to the UK.

liverpool

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

The couple in Spain dont seem to be too overjoyed they 'won't?

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

So you enjoy laughing at people who are crying. Fair enough. Not something I would be boasting about.

Unless you're a multimillionaire who made millions currency trading, then you lost out on brexit just like the rest of us. Your lack of realisation about this, is unrelated to the reality of brexit for ordinary people."

I don’t think Chris is referring to ‘winning’ as being tangibly beneficial it is more of a relief to be seen to be ‘winning’ for the first time , as apposed to losing again .

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

Unless you're a multimillionaire who made millions currency trading, then you lost out on brexit just like the rest of us. Your lack of realisation about this, is unrelated to the reality of brexit for ordinary people.

I don’t think Chris is referring to ‘winning’ as being tangibly beneficial it is more of a relief to be seen to be ‘winning’ for the first time , as apposed to losing again ."

Maybe he will clarify what he has won. Maybe it's not brexit related.

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

I don’t think Chris is referring to ‘winning’ as being tangibly beneficial it is more of a relief to be seen to be ‘winning’ for the first time , as apposed to losing again .

Maybe he will clarify what he has won. Maybe it's not brexit related."

It will have to be ‘salty tears’ or ‘irking remoaners’ related as their isn’t anything else

westerham

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

It will have to be ‘salty tears’ or ‘irking remoaners’ related as their isn’t anything else "

The fact that such a backhanded claim generates 9 salty remainer replies instantly kind of proves the victory, don’t ya think?

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

It will have to be ‘salty tears’ or ‘irking remoaners’ related as their isn’t anything else

The fact that such a backhanded claim generates 9 salty remainer replies instantly kind of proves the victory, don’t ya think?"

If by victory you mean, pretending that someone is crying, and gloating about it, then yes. It's a great victory.

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

The fact that such a backhanded claim generates 9 salty remainer replies instantly kind of proves the victory, don’t ya think?"

There you go, a perfect example of ‘gammon rage ‘

Do remainers cry?

I'm not saying anything.

Remainers mock Brexiters

Brexiters mock Remainers

The fact that such a backhanded claim generates 9 salty remainer replies instantly kind of proves the victory, don’t ya think?

There you go, a perfect example of ‘gammon rage ‘ "

Actually, this was more like ‘gammon revenge ‘

» Add a new message to this topic