FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Boris Johnsons "personal penetration tester"

Boris Johnsons "personal penetration tester"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

This is how Jennifer Arcuri described herself.

Odd isn't it that just about 17/18 months ago we were told that it was reprehensible to cast dispersions on Johnson's character based on an unverified story.

Ahhh Haaa as Alan Partridge would have said.

Seemingly shagging your American mistress and lining her up for some free cash is perhaps notOK after all?

Last year the Independent Office for Police Conduct said there was no evidence he had committed the criminal offence of misconduct in public office because Ms Arcuri had not cooperated. After today's revelations seemingly the file is being reassessed by Lawyers of the GLA.

I mean come on... We don't want an ethical and honourable man as a Prime Minister do we? We want a lying, conniving, irresponsible charlatan in charge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is how Jennifer Arcuri described herself.

Odd isn't it that just about 17/18 months ago we were told that it was reprehensible to cast dispersions on Johnson's character based on an unverified story.

Seemingly shagging your American mistress and lining her up for some free cash is perhaps notOK after all?

Last year the Independent Office for Police Conduct said there was no evidence he had committed the criminal offence of misconduct in public office because Ms Arcuri had not cooperated. After today's revelations seemingly the file is being reassessed by Lawyers of the GLA.

I mean come on... We don't want an ethical and honourable man as a Prime Minister do we? We want a lying, conniving, irresponsible charlatan in charge."

It’s another nail in his coffin, he will be gone this year

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I mean come on... We don't want an ethical and honourable man as a Prime Minister do we? We want a lying, conniving, irresponsible charlatan in charge.

It’s another nail in his coffin, he will be gone this year "

you actualy believe that hes here till they get elected again then he will get knifed

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

You would think a prime minister giving public money to a woman he is banging behind his serously I'll wifes back would be actually newsworthy.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

well you only have 9 months for yr prediction mate I think he will still be here next yr although I’d rather he wasn’t

It’s another nail in his coffin, he will be gone this year well you only have 9 months for yr prediction mate I think he will still be here next yr although I’d rather he wasn’t "

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless

It’s another nail in his coffin, he will be gone this year well you only have 9 months for yr prediction mate I think he will still be here next yr although I’d rather he wasn’t

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless "

Why would they move him on?

It's not going to cost them any votes. Tory voters don't seem to give two shits about having a corrupt serial liar at the helm.

thornaby

It’s another nail in his coffin, he will be gone this year well you only have 9 months for yr prediction mate I think he will still be here next yr although I’d rather he wasn’t

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless "

can’t see him walking he be pushed first or dragged out by his wig

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless can’t see him walking he be pushed first or dragged out by his wig "

Then I can't see him leaving anytime soon.

I don't see why he would, and I don't see any motivation for the party to kick him out.

liverpool

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless can’t see him walking he be pushed first or dragged out by his wig

I don't see why he would, and I don't see any motivation for the party to kick him out."

There is clearly something on behind the scenes

They were all briefing against him the other week saying how badly he had handled the 1st few months of covid.

The great british public dont seen to care though

thornaby

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless can’t see him walking he be pushed first or dragged out by his wig

I don't see why he would, and I don't see any motivation for the party to kick him out.

They were all briefing against him the other week saying how badly he had handled the 1st few months of covid.

"

it’s not that they don’t care there’s just nothing they can do and like sky said I don’t see any push to get rid of him from the tories

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I don't see why he would, and I don't see any motivation for the party to kick him out."

He’s sacked any serious critics so all that’s left are yes men and women. There are no serious contenders.

it’s not that they don’t care there’s just nothing they can do and like sky said I don’t see any push to get rid of him from the tories "

If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

" If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon. "

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 44% (+2)

LAB: 36% (-2)

LDEM: 6% (-)

GRN: 4% (-)

UKIP: 4% (+1)

REFUK: 3% (-)

27th March

thornaby

it’s not that they don’t care there’s just nothing they can do and like sky said I don’t see any push to get rid of him from the tories

If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon."

neither will the general election but can’t see them panicking into labour sort themselves out

" If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon.

27th March

"

That tells you everything.

liverpool

Allegra Stratton..he does believe in the wider principles of integrity and honesty

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon."

Exactly and with captain hindsight in charge of the opposition as you say it wont be happening any time soon.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Give him a break, the expensive flat refurb is going through.

He's about as despicable as you could hope for

near ipswich

"Give him a break, the expensive flat refurb is going through.

He's about as despicable as you could hope for "

what because he enjoys a shag? it makes me laugh on here when half the so called single guys are playing away.

liverpool

He's about as despicable as you could hope for "

Apparently banging someone behind your wifes back who has cancer is quite acceptable.

Then of course giving her public money.

Anyone would do the same.

He's about as despicable as you could hope for what because he enjoys a shag? it makes me laugh on here when half the so called single guys are playing away. "

Are the Tories infallible to you?

Genuine question. Would there be a limit to how many billions they hand to their mates before you say "hang on a minute". Or is it limitless loyalty no matter what?

Or is there a limit to how many lies they tell before you start to wonder if you're backing a party that literally don't give a fuck if you live or die, as long as they can make money from the pandemic.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

" If they thought people would stop voting Conservative, they might do something. But they know that won't happen anytime soon.

27th March

That tells you everything."

Exactly

liverpool

27th March

That tells you everything.

Exactly"

What type of fickwit is still voting ukip?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

He will still be here in a year and we will still be not going back into the EU and the world will still be going round the sun.Will you still be doing comedy?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

He's about as despicable as you could hope for what because he enjoys a shag? it makes me laugh on here when half the so called single guys are playing away. "

Is the type of bloke who shags another woman whilst their wife is undergoing treatment for cancer the type of bloke you would keep as a friend?

near ipswich

He's about as despicable as you could hope for what because he enjoys a shag? it makes me laugh on here when half the so called single guys are playing away.

Genuine question. Would there be a limit to how many billions they hand to their mates before you say "hang on a minute". Or is it limitless loyalty no matter what?

Or is there a limit to how many lies they tell before you start to wonder if you're backing a party that literally don't give a fuck if you live or die, as long as they can make money from the pandemic. "

Nope not at all but i do find it hypocritical people on here calling him out about his sex life and i dont see the moral high ground that its actually worse because his wife was ill how does that make it worse than if she wasn't?

What billions are they handing their mates ? has there been a court case ive missed or you just following the guardian rhetoric?

liverpool

He's about as despicable as you could hope for what because he enjoys a shag? it makes me laugh on here when half the so called single guys are playing away.

Is the type of bloke who shags another woman whilst their wife is undergoing treatment for cancer the type of bloke you would keep as a friend?"

Come on..we have all been there.

Just like when he allegedly assaulted his next one and the police had to be called

Just laddish high jinx.

near ipswich

Is the type of bloke who shags another woman whilst their wife is undergoing treatment for cancer the type of bloke you would keep as a friend?"

Do you have friends who shag other woman whos wives are not ill?

in Lancashire

Is the type of bloke who shags another woman whilst their wife is undergoing treatment for cancer the type of bloke you would keep as a friend?

Just like when he allegedly assaulted his next one and the police had to be called

Just laddish high jinx."

It's beyond me, because some people meet others behind their partners backs what Boris did with his wife undergoing cancer treatment means fuck all..

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory..

Or is there a limit to how many lies they tell before you start to wonder if you're backing a party that literally don't give a fuck if you live or die, as long as they can make money from the pandemic. Nope not at all but i do find it hypocritical people on here calling him out about his sex life and i dont see the moral high ground that its actually worse because his wife was ill how does that make it worse than if she wasn't?

What billions are they handing their mates ? has there been a court case ive missed or you just following the guardian rhetoric?"

Maybe you missed the news. But Tory party Donors and some lad who lived next door to Hancock, got awarded over £20 billion for PPE, much of which was largely defective. It was widely reported, so I assume it was in the Guardian.

I don't think the cheating was what people had an issue with. It was the paying her.

In any case. What would be too corrupt or too many lies? Is there a general threshold? I'm assuming, due to your continued robust defence of everything Tory, that were not close to it yet.

in Lancashire

Is the type of bloke who shags another woman whilst their wife is undergoing treatment for cancer the type of bloke you would keep as a friend?Do you have friends who shag other woman whos wives are not ill?"

Question too hard for you?

If I had a friend who did so as I asked you then tbh that would be the end of it personally speaking..

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Knob jockey Boris is a Disgrace....and a total lack of respect for Women..

liverpool

Just laddish high jinx.

It's beyond me, because some people meet others behind their partners backs what Boris did with his wife undergoing cancer treatment means fuck all..

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory.."

Really?

They could start rounding up people and putting them in camps and it would be called tough love on here.

Said it on another thread but ed milliband got more critism for eating a bacon butty then boris got for cheating on his gravely I'll wife ,denying it and giving her a shit load of money.

Its beyond satire.

near ipswich

Just laddish high jinx.

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory.."

I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you.

in Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 29/03/21 22:34:19]

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

I just find it really hard to believe that anyone would actually want to shag Boris

in Lancashire

Just laddish high jinx.

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory..I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you. "

And if morally you are ok with anyone especially the PM of this country shagging someone whilst their wife is undergoing cancer treatment then ditto..

If you can't see the difference between Joe bloggs and the countries PM either..

near ipswich

Just laddish high jinx.

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory..I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you.

And if morally you are ok with anyone especially the PM of this country shagging someone whilst their wife is undergoing cancer treatment then ditto..

If you can't see the difference between Joe bloggs and the countries PM either.. "

was he PM at the time ? if so i can see your point.What other things would you like to bar you from becoming PM?

"I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you. "

Fully agree with this post.

Non-rhetorical and factual.

near ipswich

Apparently banging someone behind your wifes back who has cancer is quite acceptable.

"

Its ok for your man corbyn to have an affair with Diane abbot in front of his wife jane chapman then i take it.Or to get his second wife claudia pregnant while she was still married and had to rush through a divorce before the baby was born.

I guess that doesn't count in your book.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you.

"

It's not factual that everyone here is pretending to be single though, is it.

near ipswich

"I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you.

It's not factual that everyone here is pretending to be single though, is it."

I never said everyone but there are a few on here who do mate believe me.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Its ok for your man corbyn to have an affair with Diane abbot in front of his wife jane chapman then i take it.Or to get his second wife claudia pregnant while she was still married and had to rush through a divorce before the baby was born.

I guess that doesn't count in your book. "

Yep, that's shitty behaviour from Corbyn.

It is actually possible to criticise people who are on your side of the political divide. Shocking, I know.

No, it IS NOT a fact that every single guy on here is pretending to be so.

If you actually read what I was in agreement with, you'd realise how absurd your post is.

I am often wrong, I just have a feeling he will walk before he is pushed this year, the tories are notoriously ruthless

Why would they move him on?

It's not going to cost them any votes. Tory voters don't seem to give two shits about having a corrupt serial liar at the helm."

Because the most tories are power hungry and unscrupulous, there will be at least 2 or 3 people who will be looking to stick the knife into him

Just laddish high jinx.

Like dredging the dregs of any barrel to justify because he's a Tory..I have no affiliation to boris whatsoever i voted for him last time because he wasnt Corbyn simple as that.The next election i will do what i usually do listen to the policies and the party with the most that suit me i will vote for its as simple as that. But if you cant see the irony of married guys pretending to be single on a swingers site getting all up tight about a bloke getting his leg over i cant help you.

If you can't see the difference between Joe bloggs and the countries PM either.. was he PM at the time ? if so i can see your point.What other things would you like to bar you from becoming PM? "

Constantly lying would be a good staring place . Fair enough he had an affair but it’s the dodgy deals and lies that are the bigger problem here

near ipswich

Just laddish high jinx.

If you can't see the difference between Joe bloggs and the countries PM either.. was he PM at the time ? if so i can see your point.What other things would you like to bar you from becoming PM?

Constantly lying would be a good staring place . Fair enough he had an affair but it’s the dodgy deals and lies that are the bigger problem here "

I keep hearing about these dodgy deals but only on here im surprised that he is still PM to be honest why has nothing been done about them ? whatever they are.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Most Tory voters probably think the man is a hero.

By *loughing the landMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

There are three parties to this issue. Boris , his ex wife and the lady with whom had had an affair . All three appear to be very capable people who can take care of themselves . Their private lives are not the business of anyone else . It would be surprising if everyone on this site was squeaky clean in their own private lives , yet they are happy to pass judgement on others.

The opinion of Boris that counts is the election result which was an outstanding success ( an 80 seat majority ) and as opinion polls stand currently he is significantly ahead of any other party.

It is probably best to judge Boris on his success . He leads a party which is the driving force behind an exceptionally successfull vaccination campaign and the performance of the economy is strong considering the various headwinds we are battling against.

An endorsement of peoples confidence in the UK is the readiness of many investors ( both UK and European based ) to invest in the UK. What matters is people putting words into action ( in the case crystallising their confidence by actually investing. )

There is nothing wrong in constantly criticising the government and Boris as we live in a free society.

However think how much more satisfying it must be to both participate in and support the government's success and to be part of the winning team. This is both financial and social and the exceptionally successfull vaccination programme will save many lives .

Most people like solutions to problems and a positive attitude. That is what we currently have in the UK.

"There are three parties to this issue. Boris , his ex wife and the lady with whom had had an affair . All three appear to be very capable people who can take care of themselves . Their private lives are not the business of anyone else . It would be surprising if everyone on this site was squeaky clean in their own private lives , yet they are happy to pass judgement on others.

The opinion of Boris that counts is the election result which was an outstanding success ( an 80 seat majority ) and as opinion polls stand currently he is significantly ahead of any other party.

It is probably best to judge Boris on his success . He leads a party which is the driving force behind an exceptionally successfull vaccination campaign and the performance of the economy is strong considering the various headwinds we are battling against.

An endorsement of peoples confidence in the UK is the readiness of many investors ( both UK and European based ) to invest in the UK. What matters is people putting words into action ( in the case crystallising their confidence by actually investing. )

There is nothing wrong in constantly criticising the government and Boris as we live in a free society.

However think how much more satisfying it must be to both participate in and support the government's success and to be part of the winning team. This is both financial and social and the exceptionally successfull vaccination programme will save many lives .

Most people like solutions to problems and a positive attitude. That is what we currently have in the UK. "

Excellent post, in my opinion.

The one element missing in UK politics at this time is the serious lack of a credible and constructive opposition although I do agree with you on the positive direction we currently have.

Who would have willingly chosen the job of PM knowing this horrible virus would suddenly appear to wreak death and destruction upon humanity and, for SO long....??!!

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

"There are three parties to this issue. Boris , his ex wife and the lady with whom had had an affair . All three appear to be very capable people who can take care of themselves . Their private lives are not the business of anyone else . It would be surprising if everyone on this site was squeaky clean in their own private lives , yet they are happy to pass judgement on others.

Most people like solutions to problems and a positive attitude. That is what we currently have in the UK. "

Hi Pat - Another new profile?

Like they do in North Korea?

Just laddish high jinx.

If you can't see the difference between Joe bloggs and the countries PM either.. was he PM at the time ? if so i can see your point.What other things would you like to bar you from becoming PM?

Constantly lying would be a good staring place . Fair enough he had an affair but it’s the dodgy deals and lies that are the bigger problem here I keep hearing about these dodgy deals but only on here im surprised that he is still PM to be honest why has nothing been done about them ? whatever they are. "

The money given to Jennifer Arcuri

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

I guess that doesn't count in your book. "

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

1. When a relationship give you access to public money and funds then that is not private that is a public matter.

2. Opinions change constantly, majorities can be overturned.

3. You’re mistaken, it was the NHS who delivered the greatest mass vaccination campaign ever, It was these front line workers who through adversity have saved millions. Did you see Boris ever give a vaccination shot? Or did Boris create the vaccines?

4. You don’t judge people solely on success you judge them on overall performance. It’s like judging a burglar ,solely on the basis that he once helped an old lady cross the road. Even though they robbed several houses and left enumerable people suffering.

liverpool

Ssshh dont spoil it for them

liverpool

The surprising thing about the entire thread is jeremy corbyn getting dragged into a thread specifically about boris Johnson by people who consistently whinge about whatabouttery.

Shocked I am

liverpool

Just laddish high jinx.

Constantly lying would be a good staring place . Fair enough he had an affair but it’s the dodgy deals and lies that are the bigger problem here "

Didnt he deny having an affair?

Then deny giving her money.?

liverpool

Most people like solutions to problems and a positive attitude. That is what we currently have in the UK.

Hi Pat - Another new profile?"

How can you tell ?

I didn't get past the 1st paragraph

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

As thread titles go

Four consecutive posts with nothing constructive to bring to the thread.

That says quite a lot, in reality......(!)

liverpool

Boris Johnson has an affair.

He cheats on his wife who has cancer.

When asked about it he said 'I have no case to answer 'and said he acted with honesty and integrity'

The woman involved then recieved 1000's of pounds in public money.

He is investigated and it is found he should have declared an interest (obvs he didnt)

If this was a labour or an snp politician, the likes of the daily mail would hound them out of a job.

That isnt opinion, that's a fact.

The fact that the tory acolytes on here can still not bring themselves to offer even a hint of criticism (you would all do it..no we wouldnt)proves beyond any reasonable doubt that any pretence at grown up debate is pointless.

The icing on the cake Is they actually go round accusing others of bias.

You couldnt make it up if you tried.

"Four consecutive posts with nothing constructive to bring to the thread.

That says quite a lot, in reality......(!) "

The irony

liverpool

"Four consecutive posts with nothing constructive to bring to the thread.

That says quite a lot, in reality......(!)

The irony "

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

[Removed by poster at 30/03/21 11:29:09]

westerham

"Boris Johnson has an affair.

When asked about it he said 'I have no case to answer 'and said he acted with honesty and integrity'

He is investigated and it is found he should have declared an interest (obvs he didnt)

If this was a labour or an snp politician, the likes of the daily mail would hound them out of a job.

The fact that the tory acolytes on here can still not bring themselves to offer even a hint of criticism (you would all do it..no we wouldnt)proves beyond any reasonable doubt that any pretence at grown up debate is pointless.

"

Who was the last politician that was "hounded out" of a job?

Can't think of any recent ones.

(it would be a bit childish of me to mention Hartlepool at this point so I won't).

thornaby

Awarding ppe contracts to friends then jail the muppet having an affair is fuck all to do with being pm and people been outraged on a swingers site need to get a grip it’s between him his wife and the woman he shagged

"Awarding ppe contracts to friends then jail the muppet having an affair is fuck all to do with being pm and people been outraged on a swingers site need to get a grip it’s between him his wife and the woman he shagged "

He lied about the affair and gave the women he was shagging 100k of public money.

liverpool

"Awarding ppe contracts to friends then jail the muppet having an affair is fuck all to do with being pm and people been outraged on a swingers site need to get a grip it’s between him his wife and the woman he shagged

He lied about the affair and gave the women he was shagging 100k of public money. "

Pointless even arguing.

Even if you are a tory you would say his behaviour is less than impeccable.

Of course you would need an ounce of integrity to do that.

liverpool

(it would be a bit childish of me to mention Hartlepool at this point so I won't). "

What happened in hartlepool?

"Awarding ppe contracts to friends then jail the muppet having an affair is fuck all to do with being pm and people been outraged on a swingers site need to get a grip it’s between him his wife and the woman he shagged

He lied about the affair and gave the women he was shagging 100k of public money.

Pointless even arguing.

Of course you would need an ounce of integrity to do that."

Pretty sure that either:

A. Tory voters just don't get this type of news as it's burried on page 48 of the Telegraph.

B. They've been convinced that Corbyn or A. N. other would somehow be worse.

liverpool

Pointless even arguing.

Of course you would need an ounce of integrity to do that.

Pretty sure that either:

A. Tory voters just don't get this type of news as it's burried on page 48 of the Telegraph.

B. They've been convinced that Corbyn or A. N. other would somehow be worse.

"

Its beyond satire.

Its actually eye opening being on here as you wouldnt think people like that actually exist.

Politics is supposed to be about debate but how can you debate with someone who thinks Johnson giving public money to a woman he is cheating on ,is perfectly acceptable?

Said it yesterday the Tories could start putting people in camps and they would clap like seals or blame the eu.

Pointless even engaging.

westerham

(it would be a bit childish of me to mention Hartlepool at this point so I won't).

What happened in hartlepool?"

We’ve discussed Hartlepool.

The question was which was the last MP to have been hounded out of their job?

liverpool

The question was which was the last MP to have been hounded out of their job?"

I'll ask again

westerham

[Removed by poster at 30/03/21 13:35:19]

westerham

I'll ask again

What happened in hartlepool?"

tried to avoid embarrassing you twice, but ok, the labour MP has quit because of an upcoming trial for sexual assault, and the replacement candidate made problematic sexist tweets now deleted.

Great bunch of lads.

Now, who has been hounded out ?

liverpool

I'll ask again

tried to avoid embarrassing you twice, but ok, the labour MP has quit because of an upcoming trial for sexual assault, and the replacement candidate made problematic sexist tweets now deleted.

Great bunch of lads.

Now, who has been hounded out ?"

So amid claims of sexual misconduct and he quits.

So a disgraced labour councillor has more integrity than the pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/29/no-10-denies-claims-boris-johnson-squeezed-thigh-journalist-charlotte-edwardes

westerham

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/29/no-10-denies-claims-boris-johnson-squeezed-thigh-journalist-charlotte-edwardes"

Boris hasn't been prosecuted.

The labour MP for Hartlepool is being prosecuted.

Apart from that minor difference, exactly the same I'm sure.

liverpool

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/29/no-10-denies-claims-boris-johnson-squeezed-thigh-journalist-charlotte-edwardes

Apart from that minor difference, exactly the same I'm sure. "

Very true.

I'm sure the accusations were utterly baseless with boris.

A man of the uppermost integrity.

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

Apart from that minor difference, exactly the same I'm sure. "

The ex labour MP for Hartlepool

westerham

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

The ex labour MP for Hartlepool "

Doubt the next one will last long with his sexist tweeting either

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

Doubt the next one will last long with his sexist tweeting either"

Irrelevant,

liverpool

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

Doubt the next one will last long with his sexist tweeting either"

Well boris has made racist and homophobic comments, wrote a racist book and alledgly assaulted his girlfriend so maybe he should change parties and he will have a job for life?

westerham

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

Well boris has made racist and homophobic comments, wrote a racist book and alledgly assaulted his girlfriend so maybe he should change parties and he will have a job for life?"

Blimey the police must be asleep on the job if he hasn't been prosecuted for any of that list of allegations

liverpool

I'll ask again

Great bunch of lads.

Well boris has made racist and homophobic comments, wrote a racist book and alledgly assaulted his girlfriend so maybe he should change parties and he will have a job for life?

Blimey the police must be asleep on the job if he hasn't been prosecuted for any of that list of allegations "

By allegations you mean they actually happened?

I always thought 'allegation' meant a formal accusation in British law........

One learns lots on here....(!)

Manchester

Putting party politics to one side and please try if you can. (Both sides)

Whichever party he represented do you think Boris is a fit and proper person to be PM of this country?

I know he got the Brexit votes I’m taking about the man himself.

My opinion is as you know a massive NO

He’s has disgraced the role of his office and of the role of an honest government which we should not allow. ( whoever is in the seat)

I’m sure there are good people in that cabinet but not sure they dare voice their true feelings.

Or maybe the Tories like Labour have parachuted so many that descent is non existent.

That’s got to be bad for us all.

"Putting party politics to one side and please try if you can. (Both sides)

Whichever party he represented do you think Boris is a fit and proper person to be PM of this country?

He’s has disgraced the role of his office and of the role of an honest government which we should not allow. ( whoever is in the seat)

I’m sure there are good people in that cabinet but not sure they dare voice their true feelings.

Or maybe the Tories like Labour have parachuted so many that descent is non existent.

That’s got to be bad for us all. "

I don’t think Boris is a Tory PM, he is a Brexit PM

and cult leader. We know from history that cult leaders can do anything they like, the cult won’t or can’t criticise

liverpool

I'm sure his fan club can list his numerous attributes and achievements

thornaby

and cult leader. We know from history that cult leaders can do anything they like, the cult won’t or can’t criticise "

17.4 million is a fucking big cult how many cult members have you got in yr family mate

and cult leader. We know from history that cult leaders can do anything they like, the cult won’t or can’t criticise 17.4 million is a fucking big cult how many cult members have you got in yr family mate "

Not all 17.4 million are in the the cult, only the ones who are blinded by Brexit and Boris .

westerham

Seeing as I didn’t vote for Boris I can freely and impartially comment - making a bit of a botch of your personal life and stealing a few grand here or there from the taxpayer is not in the same league as, say, lying about weapons of mass destruction.

"Seeing as I didn’t vote for Boris I can freely and impartially comment - making a bit of a botch of your personal life and stealing a few grand here or there from the taxpayer is not in the same league as, say, lying about weapons of mass destruction."

Top notch effort at Whataboutery .

Manchester

"Seeing as I didn’t vote for Boris I can freely and impartially comment - making a bit of a botch of your personal life and stealing a few grand here or there from the taxpayer is not in the same league as, say, lying about weapons of mass destruction."

I’m not defending Blair in any way . I would jail him . But you can’t defend Boris by saying someone else is bad .

I just don’t think he’s fit to be this great country’s leader.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"Seeing as I didn’t vote for Boris I can freely and impartially comment - making a bit of a botch of your personal life and stealing a few grand here or there from the taxpayer is not in the same league as, say, lying about weapons of mass destruction.

I’m not defending Blair in any way . I would jail him . But you can’t defend Boris by saying someone else is bad .

I just don’t think he’s fit to be this great country’s leader. "

liverpool

"Seeing as I didn’t vote for Boris I can freely and impartially comment - making a bit of a botch of your personal life and stealing a few grand here or there from the taxpayer is not in the same league as, say, lying about weapons of mass destruction.

Top notch effort at Whataboutery . "

Could you imagine that bumbling idiot conducting a war,?

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

It's funny that people on a swinging site criticise others for having sex with other people than their partner, no one knows if he had "permission " or if he has open relationships, just imagine the press headlines if he visited a swingers club or cap d'agde etc yet we all think that's perfectly normal and has no bearing on our capacity to do our jobs etc. As I said no one knows if his activities were known about by his partners/wife.

liverpool

absolute epic levels of delecting

He denied having an affair but apparently all parties were aware of it

Though they do have a point though..we would all do it..many time a girlfriend has told me she has cancer..and I've banged another girl on the couch and give her a shit load of public money.

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

thornaby

" absolute epic levels of delecting

Though they do have a point though..we would all do it..many time a girlfriend has told me she has cancer..and I've banged another girl on the couch and give her a shit load of public money.

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold."

it ain’t gold when ya make a joke about cancer tho is it ffs

liverpool

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.it ain’t gold when ya make a joke about cancer tho is it ffs "

I didn't make a joke about cancer but nice try

bournemouth

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold."

Can you prove that they did or didnt know ? How many people deny having affairs ? How many would deny being swingers especially if their family would disapprove or it could have implications for their job ?

Do I think he should be proud of his record of relationships ? No but then unlike you I dont know the facts so will reserve judgement until I do. I wonder how many who condemn him have done the same

liverpool

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

Can you prove that they did or didnt know ? How many people deny having affairs ? How many would deny being swingers especially if their family would disapprove or it could have implications for their job ?

Do I think he should be proud of his record of relationships ? No but then unlike you I dont know the facts so will reserve judgement until I do. I wonder how many who condemn him have done the same "

How many people have cheated on their gravely I'll wife and given the girl public money?

I'm guessing not many.

But do keep on defending the indefensible.

Its quite amusing seeing what level of whatabouttery you will employ.

westerham

I just don’t think he’s fit to be this great country’s leader. "

The great thing is, we shall see what the people say at the next election. Matters not if any individual thinks he’s fit or not.

We all have just one vote.

(Now arguably the more sensible and learned amongst us, like me, should probably have more votes to use, but at the moment it’s just one.)

bournemouth

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

Do I think he should be proud of his record of relationships ? No but then unlike you I dont know the facts so will reserve judgement until I do. I wonder how many who condemn him have done the same

How many people have cheated on their gravely I'll wife and given the girl public money?

I'm guessing not many.

Its quite amusing seeing what level of whatabouttery you will employ."

As I said I dont approve of cheating, something I've never done in my life, still waiting for you to post the proof of who knew what and when or didnt. Of course you just want to condemn regardless of proof, nothing new there though.

liverpool

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

I'm guessing not many.

As I said I dont approve of cheating, something I've never done in my life, still waiting for you to post the proof of who knew what and when or didnt. Of course you just want to condemn regardless of proof, nothing new there though."

Proof of what exactly?

You mean apart from the 1st time account from the woman involved and the refusal of johnson to deny it?

bournemouth

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

I'm guessing not many.

As I said I dont approve of cheating, something I've never done in my life, still waiting for you to post the proof of who knew what and when or didnt. Of course you just want to condemn regardless of proof, nothing new there though.

I know, it's sad is it not....?!

Imagine waking every single morning with such negative thoughts and utter contempt for your own country including the majority of the inhabitants, the elected government, the police service, even historical events, almost all aspects and institutions of which the UK is based upon.

Then start 'commenting' on a little forum on a sex site, berating anyone not in agreement with your 'views', moving the goalposts when challenged, outright denial when reminded of past comments, hurling carefully worded insults at anyone daring to oppose what you state as 'facts', then throwing in an occasional prod in some attempt to provoke a reaction contravening the forum rules so you can go whining and bleating to the mods, pointing an accusatory finger whilst complaining of unfair...... whatever.

I myself pity these poor souls, something has caused the bitterness to descend upon them, I wonder what they see in the mirror staring back at them.........

Glass half empty or half full is not applicable when it seems some people haven't got a glass in the first place........!!

If I felt SO angry, downtrodden or hard done by for whatever reason I know I'd do something positive about it, something good, uplifting, decent and well meant to lift my spirit.

After all, if anyone feels such bitterness and resentment in their lives, surely, the only way out is upwards.....? With positive action? good intent? tolerance? thoughts of others rather than oneself....??

Unless it's all a big wind-up, I would say it's really tragic to seemingly act in such ways.

Forgive the rant, please if you all would be so kind, it's been 'one of those days' today as I pursue my busy career but.......... I've made today into a positive result by compromise and pragmatism and now I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the desired results.

OH...!! Then it's a long weekend spent with some really good friends after Thursday..!

Always a bright side, always good as well as not so good, I reckon the choice is all down to each of us in these ever changing times. "

??

bournemouth

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

I'm guessing not many.

Proof of what exactly?

You mean apart from the 1st time account from the woman involved and the refusal of johnson to deny it?"

So he is lying and she is telling the truth, or is it the view YOU want to believe, its funny how his approval rating is still good and the tories polling must be really painful for you that there are so many stupid people in the country, add in the 17 million and there is no hope ??

liverpool

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

I'm guessing not many.

Proof of what exactly?

You mean apart from the 1st time account from the woman involved and the refusal of johnson to deny it?

So he is lying and she is telling the truth, or is it the view YOU want to believe, its funny how his approval rating is still good and the tories polling must be really painful for you that there are so many stupid people in the country, add in the 17 million and there is no hope ?? "

Has he denied it?

His approval rating has gone up..not spurs what that has to do with this incident?

Painful?mo not really ..to be expected really.

Manchester

It's funny that people on a swinging site criticise others for having sex with other people than their partner, no one knows if he had "permission " or if he has open relationships, just imagine the press headlines if he visited a swingers club or cap d'agde etc yet we all think that's perfectly normal and has no bearing on our capacity to do our jobs etc. As I said no one knows if his activities were known about by his partners/wife."

Where did I mention his sex life?

Manchester

More people died in the pandemic than should have. His lies and his watch!

Our soldiers died due to Blair .

Both lying incompetent twats in my humble opinion.

Manchester

Serously though.

Keep them coming.

This is gold.

Do I think he should be proud of his record of relationships ? No but then unlike you I dont know the facts so will reserve judgement until I do. I wonder how many who condemn him have done the same "

I can answer the question how many kids I’ve got ! I would think a trustworthy PM could do the same .

» Add a new message to this topic