FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Greensill scandal

Greensill scandal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isandhers691127 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Apologise this is not about racist cheese or any of the other big stories of the day. Sleazy government, yes or no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apologise this is not about racist cheese or any of the other big stories of the day. Sleazy government, yes or no? "

Are we talking about Greensill and the ministers involved or the government as a whole?

Bournemouth

Feel free to discuss any aspect you like. It will all descend into point scoring and drivel in a few post anyway

"Feel free to discuss any aspect you like. It will all descend into point scoring and drivel in a few post anyway "

I'm just a little confused. The thread title is Greensill but the post doesn't mention them at all

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I guess that's what the inquiry will find out. If any wrong doing is found then prosecute.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I guess that's what the inquiry will find out. If any wrong doing is found then prosecute.

"

Lets hope so

Bournemouth

"Feel free to discuss any aspect you like. It will all descend into point scoring and drivel in a few post anyway

I'm just a little confused. The thread title is Greensill but the post doesn't mention them at all "

Well it only took one post for the point scoring and drivel, I was going for at least 5.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

The fact that the civil servant involved was able to work for a company and hold a high position in the civil service is just not exeptable so the civil srvice needs looking at very very closely.

As far as we know there was no government money or contracts given to Greensill so the government is not guilty of anything.

As for Camaron his actions cannot be forgiven and he should be kicked out the party end of.

As an ex PM he has acted very wrongly to say the least

Bournemouth

Guilty of not doing a full and proper cross party inquiry. Get one of their chums in and sweep it under the carpet.A sleazy government,

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

scandal? call it what it is ... rampant tory corruption .... again

"Feel free to discuss any aspect you like. It will all descend into point scoring and drivel in a few post anyway

I'm just a little confused. The thread title is Greensill but the post doesn't mention them at all Well it only took one post for the point scoring and drivel, I was going for at least 5. "

Saying I'm confused to to what this thread is about is point scoring and drivel?

No wonder we can never have any decent debates round here, people aren't even allowed to ask what your talking about

Bournemouth

Greensill, government, sleaze. Discuss Do you need to be spoon-fed.

"Greensill, government, sleaze. Discuss Do you need to be spoon-fed. "

From your OP there's nothing to discuss other than the one question you ask.

Sleazy Government? Yes, but aren't they all.

By *eparrain1Man  over a year ago

Stone

"Greensill, government, sleaze. Discuss Do you need to be spoon-fed. "

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Guilty of not doing a full and proper cross party inquiry. Get one of their chums in and sweep it under the carpet.A sleazy government,"

Got to laugh,it was a civil servant, also heard the labour party lady say they wanted an independent inquiry to find out what went on as it was totally wrong and must never happen again, oh the irony, why have an inquiry when she had already made her mind up, nothing like pre judging it.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

"Guilty of not doing a full and proper cross party inquiry. Get one of their chums in and sweep it under the carpet.A sleazy government,

Got to laugh,it was a civil servant, also heard the labour party lady say they wanted an independent inquiry to find out what went on as it was totally wrong and must never happen again, oh the irony, why have an inquiry when she had already made her mind up, nothing like pre judging it."

Kind of like putting someone who doesn't believe institutional racism exists in charge of an inquiry into institutional racism?

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Goes against every thing I was ever taught as a Procurement Officer and any secondary employment HAS to be disclosed under Civil Service Policies... So I cannot see how a Senior Procurement Officer could 'Not Know'... Personally speaking I'd look at his records very carefully... Some people think they'd never get found out.... Recent case of a Major General in the Army being sentenced to Jail Term and Total loss of pension... For a top civil servant that isa some pension to lose...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"scandal? call it what it is ... rampant tory corruption .... again"

Hmmm to think any form of favoritism/nepotism/cronyism is one party alone is an interesting view point. What is it like living in Utopia. The fallout from any corruption should be long sentences and similar asset possession as drug dealers etc...at Least Joe Anderson and his group will be able to build another house!

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"scandal? call it what it is ... rampant tory corruption .... again

Hmmm to think any form of favoritism/nepotism/cronyism is one party alone is an interesting view point. What is it like living in Utopia. The fallout from any corruption should be long sentences and similar asset possession as drug dealers etc...at Least Joe Anderson and his group will be able to build another house! "

Bournemouth

"Greensill, government, sleaze. Discuss Do you need to be spoon-fed.

From your OP there's nothing to discuss other than the one question you ask.

Sleazy Government? Yes, but aren't they all."

ah the old shoplifters defence, used by chief sleaze ball himself at PMQs. This has been building for a while, with honest Bob in housing and Matt sort out his landlord Hancock. The legacy of this incompetent PM will be sleaze without a doubt.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It is sleazy at best and criminal at worst.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

I'm just a little confused. The thread title is Greensill but the post doesn't mention them at all Well it only took one post for the point scoring and drivel, I was going for at least 5.

Saying I'm confused to to what this thread is about is point scoring and drivel?

No wonder we can never have any decent debates round here, people aren't even allowed to ask what your talking about

"

Bournemouth

So it turns out a second cabinet office advisor was working for Greensill. Would you like to discuss this or keep avoiding the issue?

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

"I guess that's what the inquiry will find out. If any wrong doing is found then prosecute.

"

Prosecute? Lol

Greensill and jobs for the mates is appalling, civilians would have the book thrown at them, but it does not happen for the establishment.

Only a couple of MPs and Lords were ever prosecuted for the expenses scandal, before that Jonathan Aitken in the 90s was the last conviction.

Lol if you think there's going to be any consequences for this shower, or any changes.

"So it turns out a second cabinet office advisor was working for Greensill. Would you like to discuss this or keep avoiding the issue? "

You have a funny way of looking at things. One minute it's the whole of governement, the next it's just those involved in Greensill.

There is nothing to discuss really. Apart from if any are found to broken the law, they should be prosecuted to the fullest. Unlikely happen though.

Bournemouth

Sleazy tory government leads to sleaze. Not hard to join the dots on this one.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I would like to know how fulltime ( assuming he was) senior civil servant was given permission to have any second job ( even a newspaper round) when he should have no time for it if doing the job we as taxpayers are paying him for.

"Apologise this is not about racist cheese or any of the other big stories of the day. Sleazy government, yes or no? "

Yes. The tories look after themselves and their chums, they've always been like that

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"Apologise this is not about racist cheese or any of the other big stories of the day. Sleazy government, yes or no?

Yes. The tories look after themselves and their chums, they've always been like that "

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

the conservative party ... making a hostile environment for black british citizens but a hospitable environment for conservative fraudsters

and even more repugnant that some people condone it

Fuck me, 20 odd posts on the thread and less than half of them about the subject title.

What the hell has race got to do with Greensill ffs?

"Fuck me, 20 odd posts on the thread and less than half of them about the subject title.

What the hell has race got to do with Greensill ffs? "

Why didn’t you add a post that was relevant to the OP then ?

I’ve asked what race has to do with greensill. Fuck is the obsession with some people here with looking at everything through a racial lens? Absolutely mind numbing to me

By *ames_LondonMan  over a year ago

Deal

Just wait until the GFG stuff hits the news

» Add a new message to this topic