FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Thousands of jobs lost at Peugeot

Thousands of jobs lost at Peugeot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

And Rover, Ford Southampton, Vauxhall Luton, while we were in the EU.

Thank God we are out of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

I wonder if there is a name for the affliction of persistently seeking to justify poor decision making?

It is a condition that seems to affect Brexiters more than most.

Five years after winning a referendum they are still consumed with justifying their decision - I wonder why???

When I divorced my first wife, I was not obsessed years and years later stalking her every movement and statement so that I could justify my decision to get divorced. I just got on with life comfortable that the decision was the right one.

Perhaps Brexiters have taken on the idea of the footballification of society and their flag waving and cheering of “their team” is synonymous with poking fun at the other team every time they fail to win???

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"I wonder if there is a name for the affliction of persistently seeking to justify poor decision making?

Five years after winning a referendum they are still consumed with justifying their decision - I wonder why???

When I divorced my first wife, I was not obsessed years and years later stalking her every movement and statement so that I could justify my decision to get divorced. I just got on with life comfortable that the decision was the right one.

Perhaps Brexiters have taken on the idea of the footballification of society and their flag waving and cheering of “their team” is synonymous with poking fun at the other team every time they fail to win???"

and the other side of that coin is you and some fellow remainers lol

By *ushtakerMan  over a year ago

Preston

New engine testing site built by rolls Royce airlines in uk too

Opens today

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"I wonder if there is a name for the affliction of persistently seeking to justify poor decision making?

"

There's many but most will result in unwanted consequences on here

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of military contracts im involved with.

Plenty of money is being spent. More since the Israel/Gaza incidents

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

Perhaps Brexiters have taken on the idea of the footballification of society and their flag waving and cheering of “their team” is synonymous with poking fun at the other team every time they fail to win???"

Merely pointing out the fallacies that remainers keep spouting about some fantasy concerning how brilliant the EU was for British companies and jobs.

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

"New engine testing site built by rolls Royce airlines in uk too

Opens today "

Indeed and the Italian tissue manufacturer setting up production in the UK (north Wales I think). Not forgetting the news I saw today that over 1 billion investment into east of England related to the replacement for the euro fighter

» Add a new message to this topic