FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Why can Europe let it go

Why can Europe let it go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uliaChris OP   Couple  over a year ago

westerham

I think it’s time Brussels got over us leaving. They still look up to us however:

“After months of closure, Mini-Europe, the outdoor museum at the foot of the Atomium which allows visitors to travel all over Europe in a few hours, has reopened to a different Europe than the one it closed to.

Mini Europe ignores Mini-Brexit:

......Brexit, couldn’t go unnoticed by this miniature representation of the European Union – the United Kingdom’s departure from the EU. But in response, Mini-Europe decided to make very few changes and announced its monuments should not be removed.

“The UK played an important role in the history of the EU. That is why the country still deserves a place in Mini-Europe. This is undoubtedly good news for our visitors: the Houses of Parliament, alongside Big Ben, remains one of the most popular maquettes of the park,” Meeùs said.“

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

The main question is why can't you let it go

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"The main question is why can't you let it go "

We have been through this before.

A significant number of Brexiters are desperate to justify their own poor decision making back in 2016 by clamouring for bad/odd/ news about the EU to try to justify to themselves (and others) that their decision five years ago was right.

Imagine a divorced guy stalking his wife for years after the event trying to justify his reasons for leaving her.

“She went out yesterday wearing red shorts... Can you ducking believe it. Last week she was wearing a really weird coat. Thank fuck I am divorced from her.”

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"The main question is why can't you let it go

A significant number of Brexiters are desperate to justify their own poor decision making back in 2016 by clamouring for bad/odd/ news about the EU to try to justify to themselves (and others) that their decision five years ago was right.

Imagine a divorced guy stalking his wife for years after the event trying to justify his reasons for leaving her.

“She went out yesterday wearing red shorts... Can you ducking believe it. Last week she was wearing a really weird coat. Thank fuck I am divorced from her.”"

a significant number you say really iv not seen that many to be honest just the odd one or two

westerham

“She went out yesterday wearing red shorts... Can you ducking believe it. Last week she was wearing a really weird coat. Thank fuck I am divorced from her.”"

It really ain’t difficult to find “odd” news about the EU as you put it. I speak with sincere concern for European citizens.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

“She went out yesterday wearing red shorts... Can you ducking believe it. Last week she was wearing a really weird coat. Thank fuck I am divorced from her.”

It really ain’t difficult to find “odd” news about the EU as you put it. I speak with sincere concern for European citizens."

Just like the divorced guy showing “sincere concern” for his ex’s new guy lol

Get a grip - you won, let it go.

It really ain’t difficult to find “odd” news about the EU as you put it. I speak with sincere concern for European citizens.

Get a grip - you won, let it go."

He can’t, it’s an unhealthy obsession, a content and happy man would have moved on by now .

Get a grip - you won, let it go."

*He didn't win.

The only winners are a few ultra rich at the very top.

Maybe some US corporations, depending on the trade negotiations.

And some EU businesses.

westerham

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses."

OP is about how they look up to us, admire us, they wish it were them.

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

OP is about how they look up to us, admire us, they wish it were them."

Bizarre.

westerham

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre."

Not me saying it, the head of the park in Europe says it.

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre.

Not me saying it, the head of the park in Europe says it."

Anyways. Back to your original confusion. Why are you so fired up about this, and let's be fair, very insignificant minor piece of news.

westerham

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre.

Anyways. Back to your original confusion. Why are you so fired up about this, and let's be fair, very insignificant minor piece of news."

That Great Britain is the European theme parks most popular attraction?

I'd say that's pretty significant.

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre.

Anyways. Back to your original confusion. Why are you so fired up about this, and let's be fair, very insignificant minor piece of news.

I'd say that's pretty significant. "

Oh? That's not what your OP said. Do you have a link for this new piece of news?

westerham

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre.

Oh? That's not what your OP said. Do you have a link for this new piece of news?"

Reading comprehension and critical thinking lol

*He didn't win.

And some EU businesses.

Bizarre.

Oh? That's not what your OP said. Do you have a link for this new piece of news?

Reading comprehension and critical thinking lol "

That's a "no" then?

Fair enough

» Add a new message to this topic