By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More Dodgy Toryism

Ms Patel Mr Hancock

Bodge its a never ending list of

F*ck ups .

Still we're building a boat .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Agree should never be in barracks should be a jail just as the rest of the criminals

" Agree should never be in barracks should be a jail just as the rest of the criminals "

Asylum seekers aren't criminals

" Agree should never be in barracks should be a jail just as the rest of the criminals

Asylum seekers aren't criminals "

no difference most will be here illegally and those that aren't want bring anything we need if a true asylum seeker then yes but most just trying it on.

" Agree should never be in barracks should be a jail just as the rest of the criminals

Asylum seekers aren't criminals no difference most will be here illegally and those that aren't want bring anything we need if a true asylum seeker then yes but most just trying it on."

I see, so throw them all into jail?

Asylum seekers aren't criminals no difference most will be here illegally and those that aren't want bring anything we need if a true asylum seeker then yes but most just trying it on.

I see, so throw them all into jail? "

not ideal I understand we can't shoot them or put on a small island that's against their human rights I believe.

Asylum seekers aren't criminals no difference most will be here illegally and those that aren't want bring anything we need if a true asylum seeker then yes but most just trying it on.

I see, so throw them all into jail? not ideal I understand we can't shoot them or put on a small island that's against their human rights I believe."

I see, so throwing innocent people into jail is your solution because we can’t shoot them? let me guess, you voted for Brexit?

Who says there innocent? What proof do you have?

"Who says there innocent? What proof do you have?"

Who says they are guilty, have you heard of innocent until proven guilty? Let me guess, you voted for Brexit?

I see, so throw them all into jail? not ideal I understand we can't shoot them or put on a small island that's against their human rights I believe."

But you are Happy to put even more strain on the

Taxes & probable increases to incarcerate them

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you

"Who says there innocent? What proof do you have?"

Innocent until proven guilty .

Its 1 if the staples if a Free Country .

I see, so throw them all into jail? not ideal I understand we can't shoot them or put on a small island that's against their human rights I believe.

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you "

Only because we can’t shoot them, apparently

I see, so throw them all into jail? not ideal I understand we can't shoot them or put on a small island that's against their human rights I believe.

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you "

yes I'd definitely be happy paying more into the system but I agree a better system is needed quicker we get it done the quicker we can send them back I have no empathy for anyone that claims asylum but travelled through loads of other safe countries just to get here.

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you yes I'd definitely be happy paying more into the system but I agree a better system is needed quicker we get it done the quicker we can send them back I have no empathy for anyone that claims asylum but travelled through loads of other safe countries just to get here."

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you yes I'd definitely be happy paying more into the system but I agree a better system is needed quicker we get it done the quicker we can send them back I have no empathy for anyone that claims asylum but travelled through loads of other safe countries just to get here.

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse "

I wasn't promised anything I looked and decided what I thought was best for me no you or next door just me and I agree it want stop but mainly because we will never have a strong enough government to see it through.

More prisons more staff

Only because we can’t shoot them, apparently "

He must wish he lived in the land of the 2nd amendment !

More prisons more staff

Nit thought this through much have you yes I'd definitely be happy paying more into the system but I agree a better system is needed quicker we get it done the quicker we can send them back I have no empathy for anyone that claims asylum but travelled through loads of other safe countries just to get here.

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse I wasn't promised anything I looked and decided what I thought was best for me no you or next door just me and I agree it want stop but mainly because we will never have a strong enough government to see it through."

Let me guess, you voted for the Tories

More prisons more staff

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse I wasn't promised anything I looked and decided what I thought was best for me no you or next door just me and I agree it want stop but mainly because we will never have a strong enough government to see it through."

So what made it better for you ?

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Shooting women and kids escaping persecution

Another wonderful day in the fab politics section

More prisons more staff

Only because we can’t shoot them, apparently

He must wish he lived in the land of the 2nd amendment !"

Or North Korea

More prisons more staff

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse I wasn't promised anything I looked and decided what I thought was best for me no you or next door just me and I agree it want stop but mainly because we will never have a strong enough government to see it through.

So what made it better for you ?"

Probably something to do with ‘Remainers tears’

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

"https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-57335499

Acting unlawfully again

Is this just a daily occurrence now?

Still its nice to know we have such a humanitarian gmnt"

I think what is a daily occurance is you trolling the news so you can find something negative to post about the UK.

More prisons more staff

It won’t stop even if you were promised it would be by voting for Brexit, in fact, Brexit will make it worse I wasn't promised anything I looked and decided what I thought was best for me no you or next door just me and I agree it want stop but mainly because we will never have a strong enough government to see it through.

"

Its about the only thing they can say it is .

Not many of the other arguments stand up to scrutiny

liverpool

Acting unlawfully again

Still its nice to know we have such a humanitarian gmnt

I think what is a daily occurance is you trolling the news so you can find something negative to post about the UK."

When you say trolling the news, you mean reading the bbc news website?

Acting unlawfully again

I think what is a daily occurance is you trolling the news so you can find something negative to post about the UK.

When you say trolling the news, you mean reading the bbc news website?"

Or SKY, ITV, channel 4,

Im not Trawling or Trolling the News

Its Smack there in the Front for all to See .

liverpool

"Im not Trawling or Trolling the News

Its Smack there in the Front for all to See .

"

Apparently we can only post positive stories now.

Just like north korea

More prisons more staff

"

for me nothing much had a pay rise but things locally have changed. wages gone up at one place because the agency can't get enough people so had to offer more so my ex step daughter now working for more a local farm have had to increase wages to get English people there to work.so for me yes things are rosy.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Perhaps they would have preferred to live in the jungle in Calais, west be the softest most stupid country in the world, they allegedly flea countries where they might be killed and then want putting up in a four star hotel while we decide if they have a case, completely utterly bonkers.

More prisons more staff

for me nothing much had a pay rise but things locally have changed. wages gone up at one place because the agency can't get enough people so had to offer more so my ex step daughter now working for more a local farm have had to increase wages to get English people there to work.so for me yes things are rosy."

I have no idea what that has to do with Brexit but I

am glad you have had a pay rise

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Denmark have the answer

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/denmark-agrees-law-deport-asylum-seekers-outside-europe-2021-06-03/

"Perhaps they would have preferred to live in the jungle in Calais, west be the softest most stupid country in the world, they allegedly flea countries where they might be killed and then want putting up in a four star hotel while we decide if they have a case, completely utterly bonkers."

‘West be the softest most stupid country in the world ‘ ??? Which 4 star hotels are you referring to?

"Denmark have the answer

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/denmark-agrees-law-deport-asylum-seekers-outside-europe-2021-06-03/"

Denmark is in the EU, how did they manage to do that ?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Acting unlawfully again

When you say trolling the news, you mean reading the bbc news website?"

And you only post negative stories all the time.

You must live underneath a black cloud.!

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Denmark have the answer

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/denmark-agrees-law-deport-asylum-seekers-outside-europe-2021-06-03/

Denmark is in the EU, how did they manage to do that ? "

Because the Danish goverment say that parts of Syria are safe to return to. And thats the rules of asylum.

I'm assuming Gary Lineker is making moves to help Ms Patel out? Because of the court ruling, these people need to now be housed elsewhere. Anyone got any ideas on where?

liverpool

"Perhaps they would have preferred to live in the jungle in Calais, west be the softest most stupid country in the world, they allegedly flea countries where they might be killed and then want putting up in a four star hotel while we decide if they have a case, completely utterly bonkers.

‘West be the softest most stupid country in the world ‘ ??? Which 4 star hotels are you referring to? "

Yep I'm waiting for a list of these 4 star hotels

Acting unlawfully again

You must live underneath a black cloud.!"

Do you wear rose tinted glasses ?

Acting unlawfully again

You must live underneath a black cloud.!"

I live under a very bright sky .

Negative stories are how one improves things .

We tell our governments to pull there fingers out .

Instead of letting them cream billions of taxpayers money

Used to build companies that there families & friends own &

Then say stuff like "its a pandemic " went none of it works .

Not go Vote Tory in Hartlepool because the tories dont want to

Close food banks .

Only Negative People see that as Negative .

I see it as bringing a sun shiny day to the world .

Still you havea good day .

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Denmark have the answer

Denmark is in the EU, how did they manage to do that ?

Because the Danish goverment say that parts of Syria are safe to return to. And thats the rules of asylum.

I'm assuming Gary Lineker is making moves to help Ms Patel out? Because of the court ruling, these people need to now be housed elsewhere. Anyone got any ideas on where? "

there will be no ideas just more of the same shit

bournemouth

"Perhaps they would have preferred to live in the jungle in Calais, west be the softest most stupid country in the world, they allegedly flea countries where they might be killed and then want putting up in a four star hotel while we decide if they have a case, completely utterly bonkers.

‘West be the softest most stupid country in the world ‘ ??? Which 4 star hotels are you referring to? "

Better ask these economic migrants who claim to need asylum.

‘West be the softest most stupid country in the world ‘ ??? Which 4 star hotels are you referring to?

Better ask these economic migrants who claim to need asylum. "

Can you name any of these ‘4 star hotels’ ?

Grantham

Can you name any of these ‘4 star hotels’ ? "

The Midland Hotel in Derby is 4 star and has housed migrants.

The Midland Hotel in Derby is 4 star and has housed migrants. "

Incorrect, it was 3 stars

bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 03/06/21 17:14:02]

bournemouth

Can you name any of these ‘4 star hotels’ ? "

Yes I can name plenty of four star hotels, any particular town, how long do you want to stay ?

Yes I can name plenty of four star hotels, any particular town, how long do you want to stay ? "

Manchester for a week please , get on google

liverpool

Is the place in the article 3 or 4 stars?

bournemouth

Yes I can name plenty of four star hotels, any particular town, how long do you want to stay ?

Manchester for a week please , get on google "

We stayed in a very nice one there about four years ago for a long wknd, cant remember its name now, went to a very nice chinese too, looked quite rundown on the outside but food was top notch

The Midland Hotel in Derby is 4 star and has housed migrants. "

But these hotels aren't forced to do this, they actively seek contracts from the home office to make money.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

They didn't sue the French over a shit camp in calais, why? Seems uk made a mistake providing any accommodation, we should have followed Frances calais example?

They should try working and living on a trawler, pure luxury lol

bournemouth

"Is the place in the article 3 or 4 stars?"

Compared to where they came from or the jungle at calais its wonderful, which one of the three would you prefer.

We stayed in a very nice one there about four years ago for a long wknd, cant remember its name now, went to a very nice chinese too, looked quite rundown on the outside but food was top notch"

Did you see any asylum seekers in the hotel?

"Is the place in the article 3 or 4 stars?

Compared to where they came from or the jungle at calais its wonderful, which one of the three would you prefer."

Why is ‘where they came from’ relevant?

bournemouth

We stayed in a very nice one there about four years ago for a long wknd, cant remember its name now, went to a very nice chinese too, looked quite rundown on the outside but food was top notch

Did you see any asylum seekers in the hotel? "

Doubt they walked that far

Did you see any asylum seekers in the hotel?

Doubt they walked that far"

That makes no sense, shall I put that down as a no?

bournemouth

Compared to where they came from or the jungle at calais its wonderful, which one of the three would you prefer.

Why is ‘where they came from’ relevant? "

Because it must be a shithole if they are claiming asylum so same question to you which of the three is better it's not a difficult question

Because it must be a shithole if they are claiming asylum so same question to you which of the three is better it's not a difficult question"

I would prefer to stay in my home country as long as it was safe and there wasn’t a high chance of me being killed rather that a shitty hotel in Derby

bournemouth

Because it must be a shithole if they are claiming asylum so same question to you which of the three is better it's not a difficult question

I would prefer to stay in my home country as long as it was safe and there wasn’t a high chance of me being killed rather that a shitty hotel in Derby "

So you admit that the place they were staying was better than the jungle at Calais and their home country which if they want asylum must not be safe. Good to see

liverpool

Another eye opening thread

We should shoot woman and,children stick them in a camp with no legal rights and let them catch covid.

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

I would prefer to stay in my home country as long as it was safe and there wasn’t a high chance of me being killed rather that a shitty hotel in Derby

So you admit that the place they were staying was better than the jungle at Calais and their home country which if they want asylum must not be safe. Good to see "

Can you let me know which hotels they are staying in, then I can make a balanced judgement

bournemouth

"Another eye opening thread

We should shoot woman and,children stick them in a camp with no legal rights and let them catch covid.

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?"

How many women and children were in there ?

bournemouth

So you admit that the place they were staying was better than the jungle at Calais and their home country which if they want asylum must not be safe. Good to see

Can you let me know which hotels they are staying in, then I can make a balanced judgement "

Nice deflection,

Will leave you to it, I'm back to work

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?"

It must make Farage feel so proud, his work here is done

Can you let me know which hotels they are staying in, then I can make a balanced judgement

Nice deflection,

Will leave you to it, I'm back to work"

Just the one will do, it doesn’t have to be 4 star

Nice deflection,

Just the one will do, it doesn’t have to be 4 star "

You've already been told the Midland Hotel in Derby

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

It must make Farage feel so proud, his work here is done "

Isnt he selling adverts on yewtoob now ?

Grantham

Nice deflection,

Just the one will do, it doesn’t have to be 4 star

You've already been told the Midland Hotel in Derby"

Didn't Nigel Farage pull some sort of stunt at some 4 star health spa housing migrants?

Worcester way I think?

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Shooting women and kids escaping persecution

Another wonderful day in the fab politics section "

Definitely the dregs of society unfortunately inhabit areas of the Fab forums

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

How many women and children were in there ?"

I dunno

Go on then How Many ?

By *ebbie69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?"

Is it only women and children? Don't the men deserve fair treatment too?

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Is it only women and children? Don't the men deserve fair treatment too?"

There being forced to live in crappy Hotels in Derby .

Have they not suffered enough ?

liverpool

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

It must make Farage feel so proud, his work here is done "

And we give lectures to other countries on human rights

liverpool

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Have they not suffered enough ?"

Imagine travelling through the likes of france and Belgium and ending up in stoke.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Imagine travelling through the likes of france and Belgium and ending up in stoke."

Your sense of direction must be well fucked Lionel

bournemouth

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Imagine travelling through the likes of france and Belgium and ending up in stoke."

Have you found out how many women and children were held there ? You claimed there were, also as usual you havent answered where they were better off,

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Have they not suffered enough ?"

Do they have to eat food from Iceland? Asda? Fucking barbaric !

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Indeed

The Sublime to the ridiculous

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Imagine travelling through the likes of france and Belgium and ending up in stoke.

Indeed

The Sublime to the ridiculous "

Ever seen lyon? makes stoke look like heaven lol

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Indeed

Ever seen lyon? makes stoke look like heaven lol "

I have as it happens

Lyon is rather nice

La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière

Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon

Parc de la Tête d'Or

Cathédrale Saint-Jean-Baptiste

Just to name a few .

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Your sense of direction must be well fucked Lionel "

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

"

I love the way they think its only 1.person travelling &

Only on 1 route .

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Indeed

Ever seen lyon? makes stoke look like heaven lol

I have as it happens

Lyon is rather nice

La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière

Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon

Parc de la Tête d'Or

Cathédrale Saint-Jean-Baptiste

Just to name a few .

"

So the tourist bit.... You haven't mentioned the shitty tower blocks where poor people live.... lol no one lives in the parc or Cathédrale!

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Only on 1 route .

"

Yes millions of routes, they could travel via Iceland, the long route lol just proves how much they wanted to live in stoke lol

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Could be worse could of been liverpool they endedup in

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Only on 1 route .

Yes millions of routes, they could travel via Iceland, the long route lol just proves how much they wanted to live in stoke lol "

Not every household in Lyon is a Tower block .

In fact much of it is nicer than say Doncaster .

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Only on 1 route .

Yes millions of routes, they could travel via Iceland, the long route lol just proves how much they wanted to live in stoke lol

"

thats true, not everyone owns an entire tower block lol not even in lyon but the place is a shit hole that makes doncaster look like nirvana, doncaster has a race course for starters! and who doesnt like gee gees lol migrants avoid lyon even though its closer to the med than doncaster because 100% of migrants know you can bring any old bollocks of a law case and some pompous judge will rule on it instead of just saying, fuck off to lyon then, its much nicer in france lol

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Only on 1 route .

thats true, not everyone owns an entire tower block lol not even in lyon but the place is a shit hole that makes doncaster look like nirvana, doncaster has a race course for starters! and who doesnt like gee gees lol migrants avoid lyon even though its closer to the med than doncaster because 100% of migrants know you can bring any old bollocks of a law case and some pompous judge will rule on it instead of just saying, fuck off to lyon then, its much nicer in france lol

"

Ive been to both

Id challenge your view of

Donny being Nirvana .

Notts

Lovely stuff.

Now where is my flag?

Only on 1 route .

Ive been to both

Id challenge your view of

Donny being Nirvana .

"

ive fucked in both lol while singing yankee doodle dandy and vive la france, and donny isnt full of tower blocks where people piss in stair wells and donny has a race course.... hurray... so challenge my view as i laugh in your face, youll be telling me you eat frogs legs for breakfast next and that they are better than a full english! lol

"More Dodgy Toryism

Ms Patel Mr Hancock

F*ck ups .

Still we're building a boat ."

It would sink as soon as it was launched if these dodgy tory fuckers were building it

"More Dodgy Toryism

Ms Patel Mr Hancock

F*ck ups .

It would sink as soon as it was launched if these dodgy tory fuckers were building it "

"More Dodgy Toryism

Ms Patel Mr Hancock

F*ck ups .

It would sink as soon as it was launched if these dodgy tory fuckers were building it

"

Matt Hancock's ex pub landlord chum making the propellers

» Add a new message to this topic