FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Biden Ireland and lifting air travel

Biden Ireland and lifting air travel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arakiss12 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Why is Biden interfering in Ireland/British affairs, it`s non of his Business.

Now Biden and Boris want to lift air restrictions, isn`t that asking for more virus trouble?

These pair of clowns are going to fuck things up even more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Bedford

Fuck off Biden

Bedford

Fuck off back to America Biden

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why is Biden interfering in Ireland/British affairs, it`s non of his Business.

Now Biden and Boris want to lift air restrictions, isn`t that asking for more virus trouble?

These pair of clowns are going to fuck things up even more."

I think it's because bill clinton had a hand in it to some extent, the usa feels partly involved is my guess, yes your right they'll just fuck things up. I can't see the point of the g7 meeting up

Bedford

Yeh Clinton another fuck up.

If we start lecturing the Americans on their relationship with Mexico and their involvements in South America and the treatment of Native Indians they soon get uppity, the stupid fuckers.

Plus Biden thought it was cool Churchill Statues were defaced after the George Floyd affair.

Special relationship my arse.

"Yeh Clinton another fuck up.

If we start lecturing the Americans on their relationship with Mexico and their involvements in South America and the treatment of Native Indians they soon get uppity, the stupid fuckers.

Plus Biden thought it was cool Churchill Statues were defaced after the George Floyd affair.

Special relationship my arse.

"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1) he is here for the g7 meetings…

2) maybe his view is that the UK should stick to the legally binding international agreement they signed…

3) the air traffic bubble would work on exactly the same basis as people travelling to Portugal had… and because the majority of people from both countries have now been vaccinated it’s a suggestion that would then help both the airline and tourism industry

Remember at the moment uk citizens are not allowed in the us unless for exceptional reasons…

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it's because bill clinton had a hand in it to some extent, the usa feels partly involved is my guess, yes your right they'll just fuck things up. I can't see the point of the g7 meeting up"

The Clinton administration were instrumental in brokering the good Friday agreement… plus that whole uk breaking international law stuff….

Bedford

1) he is here for the g7 meetings…

2) maybe his view is that the UK should stick to the legally binding international agreement they signed…

3) the air traffic bubble would work on exactly the same basis as people travelling to Portugal had… and because the majority of people from both countries have now been vaccinated it’s a suggestion that would then help both the airline and tourism industry

Remember at the moment uk citizens are not allowed in the us unless for exceptional reasons…"

G7 - waste of time and money

The UK doesn`t need US advice on legal matters when their own legal agreements aren`t in order and adhered to, hypocracy at it`s best.

The vaccination doesn`t stop the spread of the virus, Portugal is now on the amber list.

The only bubble going on is the secret traveling of CEO`s back n forth from America to here doesn`t need covering up if air travel is lifted.

We have enough virus variants without the 52 state American variant infecting us.

Bedford

I think it's because bill clinton had a hand in it to some extent, the usa feels partly involved is my guess, yes your right they'll just fuck things up. I can't see the point of the g7 meeting up

The Clinton administration were instrumental in brokering the good Friday agreement… plus that whole uk breaking international law stuff…. "

Clinton.Probably the least best person to broker anything, he tried that with the middle east and look how that`s worked out. You can`t build an agreement on quicksand with bullshit, which both Clintons are all about.

Someone got very d*unk

By *ERRIBLE TWOSUMCouple  over a year ago

Suck mammys strap-on

Biden IS a F##KING clown ut it's not like the irish can exactly trust Boris Johnson and tye British government either ( plenty off history there to show that )...plus the small matter off the good Friday agreement that it seems the uk would abandon in the morning if it got the chance and f##K the consequences

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

He isn’t mean on Twitter though.

"He isn’t mean on Twitter though."

At least he is allowed to use Twitter

Suck mammys strap-on

"He isn’t mean on Twitter though.

At least he is allowed to use Twitter "

I guess if people had a spin,words wouldn't hurt,sticks and stones and all that

At least he is allowed to use Twitter I guess if people had a spin,words wouldn't hurt,sticks and stones and all that"

Break the rules , get banned, it is that simple

Suck mammys strap-on

At least he is allowed to use Twitter I guess if people had a spin,words wouldn't hurt,sticks and stones and all that

Break the rules , get banned, it is that simple "

Is it that simple.....if your a liberal I guess it is

At least he is allowed to use Twitter I guess if people had a spin,words wouldn't hurt,sticks and stones and all that

Break the rules , get banned, it is that simple Is it that simple.....if your a liberal I guess it is"

It is that simple, if it is confusing for you read the T & Cs on Twitter

Suck mammys strap-on

Break the rules , get banned, it is that simple Is it that simple.....if your a liberal I guess it is

It is that simple, if it is confusing for you read the T & Cs on Twitter "

Oh OK....so the terms and conditions apply to former president trump....but not to the president off Iran..liberal logic i guess eh.

Break the rules , get banned, it is that simple Is it that simple.....if your a liberal I guess it is

It is that simple, if it is confusing for you read the T & Cs on Twitter Oh OK....so the terms and conditions apply to former president trump....but not to the president off Iran..liberal logic i guess eh."

The rules apply to everyone, if you don’t like it don’t use it,

The Clinton administration were instrumental in brokering the good Friday agreement… plus that whole uk breaking international law stuff…. "

Hawway... Fabio, since when did the US and the UK follow international law

Suck mammys strap-on

It is that simple, if it is confusing for you read the T & Cs on Twitter Oh OK....so the terms and conditions apply to former president trump....but not to the president off Iran..liberal logic i guess eh.

The rules apply to everyone, if you don’t like it don’t use it, "

That's the thing...they dont...as the above is an example...again lib logic

It is that simple, if it is confusing for you read the T & Cs on Twitter Oh OK....so the terms and conditions apply to former president trump....but not to the president off Iran..liberal logic i guess eh.

The rules apply to everyone, if you don’t like it don’t use it, That's the thing...they dont...as the above is an example...again lib logic "

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered

It looks like Biden will be ordering Boris to behave regarding Brexit and the GFA today, if we want a good trade deal with the US he will have to do what he is told

Suck mammys strap-on

The rules apply to everyone, if you don’t like it don’t use it, That's the thing...they dont...as the above is an example...again lib logic

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered "

The fact Twitter defended allowing Iran's Khomeini to call for genocide while censoring trump....says your wrong...unless you think calling for genocide is OK....

The rules apply to everyone, if you don’t like it don’t use it, That's the thing...they dont...as the above is an example...again lib logic

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered The fact Twitter defended allowing Iran's Khomeini to call for genocide while censoring trump....says your wrong...unless you think calling for genocide is OK...."

Send them a letter or email complaining or if you don’t like the way they run ‘their ‘ site don’t use it

The US is a co guarantor of the Good Friday Agreement

That’s why

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered The fact Twitter defended allowing Iran's Khomeini to call for genocide while censoring trump....says your wrong...unless you think calling for genocide is OK...."

Supreme court probably going to hear Florida's social media bill July 1 tech companies get fined for banning politicians. Florida residents too.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"It looks like Biden will be ordering Boris to behave regarding Brexit and the GFA today, if we want a good trade deal with the US he will have to do what he is told "

I thought his 360 degree turn.on biden was spectacular.

He spent 2 years kissing trumps arse..then biden storms the election.

Classic alex

liverpool

I'd ask you for a link where Twitter says it was ok to call for genocide but we both know it would be a waste of time

"It looks like Biden will be ordering Boris to behave regarding Brexit and the GFA today, if we want a good trade deal with the US he will have to do what he is told

I thought his 360 degree turn.on biden was spectacular.

He spent 2 years kissing trumps arse..then biden storms the election.

Classic alex "

And now he has to sit like a good boy in front of Biden and do what he is told ,

Suck mammys strap-on

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered The fact Twitter defended allowing Iran's Khomeini to call for genocide while censoring trump....says your wrong...unless you think calling for genocide is OK....

Send them a letter or email complaining or if you don’t like the way they run ‘their ‘ site don’t use it "

So you are OK with someone calling for genocide..got it

Suck mammys strap-on

Yes they do, if you don’t agree with their policies send them an email, if you can be bothered The fact Twitter defended allowing Iran's Khomeini to call for genocide while censoring trump....says your wrong...unless you think calling for genocide is OK....

I'd ask you for a link where Twitter says it was ok to call for genocide but we both know it would be a waste of time

"

more whataboutery....i didn't say Twitter called for genocide...but they let the mad mullahs from Iran call for genocide...but if its against Israel you seem OK with that ( going by prior thread's )...

liverpool

Send them a letter or email complaining or if you don’t like the way they run ‘their ‘ site don’t use it So you are OK with someone calling for genocide..got it "

Why would anyone get upset about something that's only occured in your head?

Suck mammys strap-on

Send them a letter or email complaining or if you don’t like the way they run ‘their ‘ site don’t use it So you are OK with someone calling for genocide..got it

Why would anyone get upset about something that's only occured in your head?"

in my head...yeah OK i imagined finding this out..but your anti Israel bias isn't imagined.

liverpool

Send them a letter or email complaining or if you don’t like the way they run ‘their ‘ site don’t use it So you are OK with someone calling for genocide..got it

Why would anyone get upset about something that's only occured in your head?in my head...yeah OK i imagined finding this out..but your anti Israel bias isn't imagined. "

Do you get a prize for every time you mention isarel?

I'll ask once more

.where exactly did Twitter condone genocide?

Newcastle and Gateshead

The Clinton administration were instrumental in brokering the good Friday agreement… plus that whole uk breaking international law stuff….

Hawway... Fabio, since when did the US and the UK follow international law"

Touché… but breaking an agreement whilst the ink is basically drying on it is a new level of ballsy!

I am still trying to work out if an air traffic bubble if the vacations rates are high … and you will still to have proof you have had the vaccines and a negative covid test to actually travel is a bad thing!!

In fact wouldn’t that be an incentive to get the jab! .. if you want to go abroad any time soon you will have to get one!

Newcastle and Gateshead

They have finally decided that world leaders don’t get immunity from the rules… the president of Nigeria was also banned from Twitter in the last week for inflammatory language… his response was to ban Twitter from the country!

Suck mammys strap-on

Why would anyone get upset about something that's only occured in your head?in my head...yeah OK i imagined finding this out..but your anti Israel bias isn't imagined.

I'll ask once more

.where exactly did Twitter condone genocide?"

and il say again for the kids in the back row...they allowd the Ayatollah Ali khamenei anti semitic tweets,calling Israel a cancerous tumor...sounds like Twitter does condone antisemitism to me....but trump bad so the rules don't apply to Iran.

Why would anyone get upset about something that's only occured in your head?in my head...yeah OK i imagined finding this out..but your anti Israel bias isn't imagined.

I'll ask once more

.where exactly did Twitter condone genocide?and il say again for the kids in the back row...they allowd the Ayatollah Ali khamenei anti semitic tweets,calling Israel a cancerous tumor...sounds like Twitter does condone antisemitism to me....but trump bad so the rules don't apply to Iran."

How can you be anti semetic to a piece of land ?

Link fot the tweets please .

Suck mammys strap-on

I'll ask once more

.where exactly did Twitter condone genocide?and il say again for the kids in the back row...they allowd the Ayatollah Ali khamenei anti semitic tweets,calling Israel a cancerous tumor...sounds like Twitter does condone antisemitism to me....but trump bad so the rules don't apply to Iran.

"

Yeah it's just the land Iran hate's.... ...eh thanks for correcting me on that one..

liverpool

I'll ask once more

.where exactly did Twitter condone genocide?and il say again for the kids in the back row...they allowd the Ayatollah Ali khamenei anti semitic tweets,calling Israel a cancerous tumor...sounds like Twitter does condone antisemitism to me....but trump bad so the rules don't apply to Iran.

"

The best one ever was if you didnt vote for israel in the Eurovision you were an anti semite

Superb

liverpool

As for khoineni fron I read the act was suspended.

Still dont let facts get in the way eh?

Bedford

Biden quoting the Churchill and Roosevelt the Atlantic Charter sounded so unconvincing, Does he truly believe in it I don`t think so. he`s just going through the motions.

Jump back on Airforce One, tax payers are paying for and buzz off, polluting the Cornish air.

"Biden quoting the Churchill and Roosevelt the Atlantic Charter sounded so unconvincing, Does he truly believe in it I don`t think so. he`s just going through the motions.

Jump back on Airforce One, tax payers are paying for and buzz off, polluting the Cornish air."

Can you ask him to stop in the North of Ireland &

Kick out all those that landed there in 16th Century

Because Cromwell was Skint & Had to reward those

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

I'll ask once more

Yeah it's just the land Iran hate's.... ...eh thanks for correcting me on that one.."

Well you did make a bit of mess with June 7th 1967,

So im just checking .

You dont want anymore posts being taken down by Admin do you .

I'll ask once more

The best one ever was if you didnt vote for israel in the Eurovision you were an anti semite

Superb"

Bedford

"Biden quoting the Churchill and Roosevelt the Atlantic Charter sounded so unconvincing, Does he truly believe in it I don`t think so. he`s just going through the motions.

Jump back on Airforce One, tax payers are paying for and buzz off, polluting the Cornish air.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte "

That would be ironic if he did as he isn`t Irish he`s more of French. Biden Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. from Button French origin.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

That would be ironic if he did as he isn`t Irish he`s more of French. Biden Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. from Button French origin."

But he is the scrappy kid from Scranton.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

That would be ironic if he did as he isn`t Irish he`s more of French. Biden Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. from Button French origin."

I'm not bothered , as long as he is the U.S Prezident

Leaving because you dont want him putting his nose

in buisness , he can stop off in Ireland & get the

Sticking there noses in brigade out of there & leave

Ireland to the Irish

as Paul McCartney wrote .

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

That would be ironic if he did as he isn`t Irish he`s more of French. Biden Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. from Button French origin.

But he is the scrappy kid from Scranton. "

Protus

Protus from a financially distressed city. Yup he awesome 47 years nothing done except pandering. But hey they have one of the biggest St. Paddy day parades.

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Let me correct you there, uncle Joe has stated on morectgan one occasion he's Irish, and won't stand for Boris chucking the GFA, Boris/UK will have to take the punushment if they fail. Feels kinda nice when a bigger bully steps up against our bully.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

liverpool

The usual suspects in the media once again indulging in a stalinesque rewritting of history.

For the last 18 months or so Alex's gmnt and its lackeys have had their tongue wedged so far up trumps arse ,it would have to be surgically removed.

Now they are crowing about the close relationship with Biden and Johnson.

Unbelievable Jeff.

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Great. Someone needs to kick BJ up the hole.

"The usual suspects in the media once again indulging in a stalinesque rewritting of history.

For the last 18 months or so Alex's gmnt and its lackeys have had their tongue wedged so far up trumps arse ,it would have to be surgically removed.

Now they are crowing about the close relationship with Biden and Johnson.

Unbelievable Jeff. "

Who's Jeff?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Let me correct you there, uncle Joe has stated on morectgan one occasion he's Irish, and won't stand for Boris chucking the GFA, Boris/UK will have to take the punushment if they fail. Feels kinda nice when a bigger bully steps up against our bully.

Biden quoting the Churchill and Roosevelt the Atlantic Charter sounded so unconvincing, Does he truly believe in it I don`t think so. he`s just going through the motions.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

He aint irish he was born in america a plastic paddy just like my brother father half my cousins and my uncles.my nan and grandad were born in dublin the rest of us were born in england

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Let me correct you there, uncle Joe has stated on morectgan one occasion he's Irish, and won't stand for Boris chucking the GFA, Boris/UK will have to take the punushment if they fail. Feels kinda nice when a bigger bully steps up against our bully.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

He aint irish he was born in america a plastic paddy just like my brother father half my cousins and my uncles.my nan and grandad were born in dublin the rest of us were born in england"

I have no idea about your family but joe biden is no plastic paddy.not in the way we mean it

From what ive heard from him,his irishness seems very genuine,he definitely has that irish psyche

Straight talking,charming but bit hot headed and he likes putting the brits in their place

liverpool

I wonder when Biden meets alex he think it's some wacky english sense of humour where we wheeled out some inept buffoon as a wind up that he is running the country

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

He aint irish he was born in america a plastic paddy just like my brother father half my cousins and my uncles.my nan and grandad were born in dublin the rest of us were born in england

I have no idea about your family but joe biden is no plastic paddy.not in the way we mean it

From what ive heard from him,his irishness seems very genuine,he definitely has that irish psyche

Straight talking,charming but bit hot headed and he likes putting the brits in their place

"

Scranton the city he from is 24% Irish.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

He aint irish he was born in america a plastic paddy just like my brother father half my cousins and my uncles.my nan and grandad were born in dublin the rest of us were born in england"

Can you stop with the Bigotry please .

Its not NNice calling people Plastic this or that .

Its Bigotry . Leave it alone from now on .

kildare

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

Its Bigotry . Leave it alone from now on ."

I dont think plastic paddy is bigotry term

But paddy on its own can be

Plastic paddy refers to people who play up to their irishness

Suck mammys strap-on

Biden is no more Irish than Malcom X was Irish...as for the term paddy i didn't think we'd gotten so soft as to be offended by such shite.

kildare

"Biden is no more Irish than Malcom X was Irish...as for the term paddy i didn't think we'd gotten so soft as to be offended by such shite."

Wrong.

Bidens grandmother was irish,making him quarter irish

Malcolm x had no irish blood as far as i know

And if youre offended by being called paddy or not is up to yourself.you dont get to decide how others should feel about it

"Biden is no more Irish than Malcom X was Irish...as for the term paddy i didn't think we'd gotten so soft as to be offended by such shite."

Are you Irish?

If you not,it’s not up to you to decide then is it,Tan

It seems that Bidens Irish ancestry is annoying the Brits mainly because he wants them to uphold an internationally ratified treaty in the good Friday agreement.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Why is England interfering in Irelands affairs its none of thier business

Suck mammys strap-on

"Biden is no more Irish than Malcom X was Irish...as for the term paddy i didn't think we'd gotten so soft as to be offended by such shite.

Are you Irish?

It seems that Bidens Irish ancestry is annoying the Brits mainly because he wants them to uphold an internationally ratified treaty in the good Friday agreement.

"

I'm more Irish then Biden,sure his great great great great great uncle on his granny's side off his father's side...yeah that makes him irish

Suck mammys strap-on

"Biden is no more Irish than Malcom X was Irish...as for the term paddy i didn't think we'd gotten so soft as to be offended by such shite.

Wrong.

Bidens grandmother was irish,making him quarter irish

Malcolm x had no irish blood as far as i know

And if youre offended by being called paddy or not is up to yourself.you dont get to decide how others should feel about it "

Guess having a spin helps.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Are you Irish?

"

Lol Boris and his chums can rip up a international agreement.

But if I tell Curries I want to re-negotiate the term of my HP on the washing machine I bought a few years back....well fook me thats illegal

Are you Irish?

Lol Boris and his chums can rip up a international agreement.

But if I tell Curries I want to re-negotiate the term of my HP on the washing machine I bought a few years back....well fook me thats illegal "

That’s the point

Boris can’t rip up an international agreement without consequences

Biden has reminded him of that

And some of the crew on here when faced with that attack Biden on his Irish heritage and the paddy insults and tropes are brought out

It doesn’t matter whether Biden has Irish,Indian or an Iraqi background,the British negotiated an agreement and they will be held to the terms of it.

kildare

Are you Irish?

I'm more Irish then Biden,sure his great great great great great uncle on his granny's side off his father's side...yeah that makes him irish "

Reading comprehension

Its his grandmother

If that makes him more or less irish than you,not relevant

You dont get to say how anyone else identifies themselves

borehamwood

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

Its Bigotry . Leave it alone from now on ."

But by your reasoning me having an irish nan and grandad some how makes me part irish so surley i can use that term? Personaly i isentify as english because you know that is the country i was born in also i think its up to forum mods to say whats accecptable or not. Not general punters like you or me

By *eroy1000Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I assumed he was American given his place of birth. He does have family history in Ireland as do many and I suspect we could all find overseas family connections if looked hard enough.

kildare

"I assumed he was American given his place of birth. He does have family history in Ireland as do many and I suspect we could all find overseas family connections if looked hard enough."

No need to assume hes american.its a fact

He is the POTUS afterall

He is irish american tho

Also a fact

milton keynes

Good news. Now I can class my nationality as Trini, British

liverpool

Johnson getting schooled at the summit.

Silly question, but if you agree to a deal, crow about said do do you go back and say compromises should be made?

kildare

"Good news. Now I can class my nationality as Trini, British"

If you have dual citizenship.

Your ancestry is different to your nationality

Bedford

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 14:54:22]

Bedford

I think he wants to be Irish when it suits him.

Boris should grow some balls and put him in his place.

Wait till he starts harping on about his French connection.

Regardless of ancestry, he comes across flaky trying to be the wise old advisory.

I don't buy it. Let`s see how America comes out of the next 4 years. Probably worse.

kildare

"I think he wants to be Irish when it suits him.

Regardless of ancestry, he comes across flaky trying to be the wise old advisory.

I don't buy it. Let`s see how America comes out of the next 4 years. Probably worse."

It was biden who put bojo in his place because bidens place is well above bojos.

I don't buy it. Let`s see how America comes out of the next 4 years. Probably worse."

Already worse no need for a prediction there lol.

kildare

I don't buy it. Let`s see how America comes out of the next 4 years. Probably worse.

Already worse no need for a prediction there lol."

Already worse than the last 4 years with that other dangerous buffoon?

We let history judge that

"

Nothing but executive orders that has done more harm then good. No unity even in his own party. It's worse.

kildare

Nothing but executive orders that has done more harm then good. No unity even in his own party. It's worse."

If i was on your right like you,id be more concerned about gops unity and future

Trump isdestroying the partyand he isnt done yet

milton keynes

"Good news. Now I can class my nationality as Trini, British

If you have dual citizenship.

Your ancestry is different to your nationality "

No only British as regards to nationality. Well that was a short lived hope

Nothing but executive orders that has done more harm then good. No unity even in his own party. It's worse.

If i was on your right like you,id be more concerned about gops unity and future

Trump isdestroying the partyand he isnt done yet"

Not worried at all. When my state voted on a referendum supported by republicans and Biden policies getting blocked by his own party. Desantis 2024.

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

Plastic paddy refers to people who play up to their irishness"

If course calling someone Plastic is a bigoted view .

People whose Parents may have been born in Ireland &

Then had children born in England as an example are

Not Plastic . They are 2nd generation Irish .

Calling them Plastics is a derogatary term to

Them .

No one is being accused of paddy being iffensive .

Its the Plastic .

Imagine it being similar to someone calling

you a West Brit or possibly a Souper .

You'll understand it a bit better

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

But by your reasoning me having an irish nan and grandad some how makes me part irish so surley i can use that term? Personaly i isentify as english because you know that is the country i was born in also i think its up to forum mods to say whats accecptable or not. Not general punters like you or me"

You can Identify as anything you like

Just dont use bigoted terms like PLASTIC .

By *upidsVixenWoman  over a year ago

City

Dont waste your time trying to educate this dumb fuck about politics!

borehamwood

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

But by your reasoning me having an irish nan and grandad some how makes me part irish so surley i can use that term? Personaly i isentify as english because you know that is the country i was born in also i think its up to forum mods to say whats accecptable or not. Not general punters like you or me

Just dont use bigoted terms like PLASTIC ."

YAWN

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

YAWN"

Are you tired Petal ?

borehamwood

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

YAWN

Are you tired Petal ?"

Yup bit tired of you telling people what they can and cant post.come back to me when your a forum mod sweetheart xx

Suck mammys strap-on

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

YAWN

Are you tired Petal ?

Yup bit tired of you telling people what they can and cant post.come back to me when your a forum mod sweetheart xx"

Some prefer to go running to the mods....must something about the politics section that turns people into good little communists

liverpool

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

YAWN

Are you tired Petal ?

Yup bit tired of you telling people what they can and cant post.come back to me when your a forum mod sweetheart xxSome prefer to go running to the mods....must something about the politics section that turns people into good little communists "

Are you a mod?

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

He couldnt pay .

Slainte

Plastic paddy refers to people who play up to their irishness"

By *exyredheadtattooCouple  over a year ago

Beaumont

"Fuck off Biden"

Yeah someone who understands!

"Fuck off Biden

Yeah someone who understands!"