FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Bojo

Bojo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rFeelsGood OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

How embarrassing to be represented on the world stage by this stupid lecherous mess.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Is a twat ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah america must be so proud of him but I don't think he's that bad.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

It's almost like a parallel dimension when Boris straight faced talks about learning the lessons of the pandemic..

Irony of all ironies..

I'm sick of seeing bojo on the telly. I'm sick of seeing all those world leaders like Trudeau, Macron, Von Der wotsname, Putin, Harris etc....

One person I'm not sick of seeing in front of the camera is Biden! But there's such little coverage of him at the G7. Everytime (albeit rarely) he gives a speech it's comedy gold/cringe fest. When orange man bad spoke the media lept at every chance they could to unpack, scrutinize and (rightly) rip the piss out of his words. Seems that sleepy Joe gets an enormous pass from the media. He's never on UK telly....why? The man's a genius!

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"I'm sick of seeing bojo on the telly. I'm sick of seeing all those world leaders like Trudeau, Macron, Von Der wotsname, Putin, Harris etc....

One person I'm not sick of seeing in front of the camera is Biden! But there's such little coverage of him at the G7. Everytime (albeit rarely) he gives a speech it's comedy gold/cringe fest. When orange man bad spoke the media lept at every chance they could to unpack, scrutinize and (rightly) rip the piss out of his words. Seems that sleepy Joe gets an enormous pass from the media. He's never on UK telly....why? The man's a genius! "

Do you think he is never on Tv because he doesnt say stupid things like .. drink bleach it kills covid.

Just a thought

"I'm sick of seeing bojo on the telly. I'm sick of seeing all those world leaders like Trudeau, Macron, Von Der wotsname, Putin, Harris etc....

One person I'm not sick of seeing in front of the camera is Biden! But there's such little coverage of him at the G7. Everytime (albeit rarely) he gives a speech it's comedy gold/cringe fest. When orange man bad spoke the media lept at every chance they could to unpack, scrutinize and (rightly) rip the piss out of his words. Seems that sleepy Joe gets an enormous pass from the media. He's never on UK telly....why? The man's a genius!

Do you think he is never on Tv because he doesnt say stupid things like .. drink bleach it kills covid.

Just a thought "

Very good point and very well made! However can you show me where and when a world leader has ever said 'drink bleach it kills covid'? The clip of that person saying those exact words. I suspect you are refering to the time when Donald trump said something about disinfectant? I'm not a fan of his but I'm even less a fan of bullshit...I do like calling it out though...and you sir are talking bullshit. I stand to be corrected though. If you can provide a source where trump said 'drink bleach it kills covid' I will tip my hat and say sorry....over to you.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Just a thought

Very good point and very well made! However can you show me where and when a world leader has ever said 'drink bleach it kills covid'? The clip of that person saying those exact words. I suspect you are refering to the time when Donald trump said something about disinfectant? I'm not a fan of his but I'm even less a fan of bullshit...I do like calling it out though...and you sir are talking bullshit. I stand to be corrected though. If you can provide a source where trump said 'drink bleach it kills covid' I will tip my hat and say sorry....over to you. "

It's funny when people say trump and boris lie, say stupid things etc yet cant provide the proof

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Just a thought

Very good point and very well made! However can you show me where and when a world leader has ever said 'drink bleach it kills covid'? The clip of that person saying those exact words. I suspect you are refering to the time when Donald trump said something about disinfectant? I'm not a fan of his but I'm even less a fan of bullshit...I do like calling it out though...and you sir are talking bullshit. I stand to be corrected though. If you can provide a source where trump said 'drink bleach it kills covid' I will tip my hat and say sorry....over to you. "

He suggested injecting it into the system as means of combating Corona..it was posed as a question.

liverpool

As for johnson there was a website set up designed to document his bullshit but they couldnt keep up with him.

He is fact checked regularly by the bbc..there is also a clip on YouTube which tries to keep check on his consistent lies in parliament.

liverpool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/boris-johnson-lies-viral-video-b1830732.html%3famp

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Just a thought

Very good point and very well made! However can you show me where and when a world leader has ever said 'drink bleach it kills covid'? The clip of that person saying those exact words. I suspect you are refering to the time when Donald trump said something about disinfectant? I'm not a fan of his but I'm even less a fan of bullshit...I do like calling it out though...and you sir are talking bullshit. I stand to be corrected though. If you can provide a source where trump said 'drink bleach it kills covid' I will tip my hat and say sorry....over to you.

It's funny when people say trump and boris lie, say stupid things etc yet cant provide the proof "

The proof is everywhere on the Internet

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

And if you have to ask for proof then you're probably the type of person that would never accept it.

Just a thought

He suggested injecting it into the system as means of combating Corona..it was posed as a question.

"

Bleach? He suggested injecting bleach?

I'm pretty sure that isn't or wasn't the case. Like I say....if anyone can provide evidence of trump saying 'drink bleach' or 'inject bleach' as a cure for Corona then I'll gladly withdraw

bournemouth

"And if you have to ask for proof then you're probably the type of person that would never accept it. "

Go on then, put up a link that has the words why dont we try injecting or drinking bleach.

This has ben done to death he never said those words.

What he said to the doctor was could we inject or take SOMETHING like a disinfectant that could kill covid. Totally different, it was a bad choice of words as idiots cant use their ears to listen properly and then the media pick it up and bingo it becomes a fact.

"And if you have to ask for proof then you're probably the type of person that would never accept it. "

What a daft statement. Asking for proof before you accept or believe something?

Surely that's the whole concept of belief. I must be weird by asking for proof of something before accepting something

bournemouth

"As for johnson there was a website set up designed to document his bullshit but they couldnt keep up with him.

He is fact checked regularly by the bbc..there is also a clip on YouTube which tries to keep check on his consistent lies in parliament."

Is this like your claim that hancock had never said mistakes were made during the pandemic, I suggested you googled it and see the truth, looks like it's not only the government that needs fact checking.

liverpool

Just a thought

I'm pretty sure that isn't or wasn't the case. Like I say....if anyone can provide evidence of trump saying 'drink bleach' or 'inject bleach' as a cure for Corona then I'll gladly withdraw"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177.amp

bournemouth

Just a thought

I'm pretty sure that isn't or wasn't the case. Like I say....if anyone can provide evidence of trump saying 'drink bleach' or 'inject bleach' as a cure for Corona then I'll gladly withdraw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177.amp"

The new statesman printed the exact words used, at no point does he say drink or inject bleach.

Just a thought

The new statesman printed the exact words used, at no point does he say drink or inject bleach. "

He says in the interview in the link above .

There maybe a way to Inject .

Sufferin' fuck . Show me the evidence where trump said either 'drink bleach' or 'inject bleach' as a treatment for Corona virus!

I'm only asking because you said you had evidence of him saying those exact words. Can you do that?

bournemouth

Just a thought

The new statesman printed the exact words used, at no point does he say drink or inject bleach.

He says in the interview in the link above .

There maybe a way to Inject .

"

Does not say drink or inject bleach

liverpool

To be fair, it's quite admirable to be able to read the following..

And then I see the disinfectant ..where it knocked out in a minute..and is there a way we can do something like that,by injection inside,or cleaning

And argue the toss that the moron didnt serously suggest injecting disentant into a person.

A question a toddler would know the answer too.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

This is a Boris Johnson thread? I swear you could start a thread on here about basket weaving and someone would figure out how to twist it into an avenue for their obsession with Trump.

The easy one is obviously saying anything negative about the current administration. Anyway, back to Boris.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Just a thought "

no he was on tv saying his wife is a gorgeous trophy lol trump would have been scorned for saying the same thing!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Just a thought

no he was on tv saying his wife is a gorgeous trophy lol trump would have been scorned for saying the same thing!"

Well Trump said if his daughter wasn't his daughter, he'd go for her... Trumped

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"As for johnson there was a website set up designed to document his bullshit but they couldnt keep up with him.

He is fact checked regularly by the bbc..there is also a clip on YouTube which tries to keep check on his consistent lies in parliament.

Is this like your claim that hancock had never said mistakes were made during the pandemic, I suggested you googled it and see the truth, looks like it's not only the government that needs fact checking."

bournemouth

"To be fair, it's quite admirable to be able to read the following..

And then I see the disinfectant ..where it knocked out in a minute..and is there a way we can do something like that,by injection inside,or cleaning

And argue the toss that the moron didnt serously suggest injecting disentant into a person.

A question a toddler would know the answer too."

So you cant actually find the word bleach,oops fact checked again.

Seriously though, what he said was a bad choice of words as stupid people could have mistaken the word disinfectant to mean bleach, however if there was a drug( such as ivermectin which some say has potential) that could "disinfect" the body of covid then it would save thousands of lives, having an open mind and random thoughts is how mankind has evolved, cancer is often treated with extremely toxic drugs that would kill us easily if not taken in a highly supervised manner.

A question a toddler would know the answer too."

So not bleach? He didn't say drink or inject bleach? For someone who bangs on about fact checkers perhaps you should get your own facts straight. You fall for the old tricks of the media that you must immerse yourself in. Take something, twist it and present it using slightly different language to create a narrative then cue the pile on. Textbook brainwashing...good job

liverpool

So not bleach? He didn't say drink or inject bleach? For someone who bangs on about fact checkers perhaps you should get your own facts straight. You fall for the old tricks of the media that you must immerse yourself in. Take something, twist it and present it using slightly different language to create a narrative then cue the pile on. Textbook brainwashing...good job "

Ha ha ha so because he didnt use the bleach he said disinfectant that's ok?

Tremendous

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Just a thought

no he was on tv saying his wife is a gorgeous trophy lol trump would have been scorned for saying the same thing!

Well Trump said if his daughter wasn't his daughter, he'd go for her... Trumped "

Lol

bournemouth

So not bleach? He didn't say drink or inject bleach? For someone who bangs on about fact checkers perhaps you should get your own facts straight. You fall for the old tricks of the media that you must immerse yourself in. Take something, twist it and present it using slightly different language to create a narrative then cue the pile on. Textbook brainwashing...good job

Tremendous

"

Yes dis infect. IE clear infection. It's what anti viruals do ,its what antibiotics do. It's what anthelmintics do.

Just imagine if we had a drug that could dis infect the body of covid. Of bleach is highly unlikely to be it but everytime you drink water you drink a bit, it's not the chemical that kills but the dose.

Tremendous

"

Yeah tremendous that someone I thought had a titter of wit and would use truth and fact to make a point but instead sucked in and blew out bullshit. You still haven't pointed to where the orange clown said drink or inject bleach. I resent that you're almost making me stick up for the dickhead. But I just can't allow untrue and disingenuous statements slide without challenge.

Language is key when you're 'fact checking'. Context also goes a long way.

Btw...you can use a disinfectant hydrogen peroxide to gargle with...bleach should never be put into the body. Perhaps you could use the former to rinse the bullshit from your gums tremendous!

liverpool

Tremendous

Yeah tremendous that someone I thought had a titter of wit and would use truth and fact to make a point but instead sucked in and blew out bullshit. You still haven't pointed to where the orange clown said drink or inject bleach. I resent that you're almost making me stick up for the dickhead. But I just can't allow untrue and disingenuous statements slide without challenge.

Btw...you can use a disinfectant hydrogen peroxide to gargle with...bleach should never be put into the body. Perhaps you could use the former to rinse the bullshit from your gums tremendous!"

It was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

But its highly amusing watching the lengths people will go to,to argue that is wasmt really that bad.

bournemouth

Tremendous

Btw...you can use a disinfectant hydrogen peroxide to gargle with...bleach should never be put into the body. Perhaps you could use the former to rinse the bullshit from your gums tremendous!

But its highly amusing watching the lengths people will go to,to argue that is wasmt really that bad."

Lilly when in a hole stop digging. Nobody has said it wasnt badly worded, but you were wrong , again . He never said what you claimed.

Tremendous

But its highly amusing watching the lengths people will go to,to argue that is wasmt really that bad."

If he'd used the words bleach, drink, inject when referring to Corona virus then yes....that would've been a terrible thing to say. He didn't...and I'll go to whatever length to call out bullshit. Too bad for me it's in defence of such a bag of shyte but ...unlike you I can make my own judgement about people after hearing the facts. You seem to make yours on the strength of bullshit put out by mainstream alphabet media channels. Highlights your lack of critical thinking and ease of which you can be brainwashed. The weak of mind are everywhere! Merseyside is where you would normally expect to see strong minded, non bullshit eating solid salt of the earth folk..... there's always an exception tho eh?

liverpool

Tremendous

But its highly amusing watching the lengths people will go to,to argue that is wasmt really that bad.

If he'd used the words bleach, drink, inject when referring to Corona virus then yes....that would've been a terrible thing to say. He didn't...and I'll go to whatever length to call out bullshit. Too bad for me it's in defence of such a bag of shyte but ...unlike you I can make my own judgement about people after hearing the facts. You seem to make yours on the strength of bullshit put out by mainstream alphabet media channels. Highlights your lack of critical thinking and ease of which you can be brainwashed. The weak of mind are everywhere! Merseyside is where you would normally expect to see strong minded, non bullshit eating solid salt of the earth folk..... there's always an exception tho eh?"

I've provided a link specifically stating what he said.

Though it's quite admirable to see you go to such lengths to justify it.

I always find it's a great indicator when someone uses the word main stream media.

No one has ever told me what exactly is non mainstream but well done you

liverpool

Tremendous

If he'd used the words bleach, drink, inject when referring to Corona virus then yes....that would've been a terrible thing to say. He didn't...and I'll go to whatever length to call out bullshit. Too bad for me it's in defence of such a bag of shyte but ...unlike you I can make my own judgement about people after hearing the facts. You seem to make yours on the strength of bullshit put out by mainstream alphabet media channels. Highlights your lack of critical thinking and ease of which you can be brainwashed. The weak of mind are everywhere! Merseyside is where you would normally expect to see strong minded, non bullshit eating solid salt of the earth folk..... there's always an exception tho eh?"

He used the word injection as demonstrated by the exact quote above.

Tremendous

If he'd used the words bleach, drink, inject when referring to Corona virus then yes....that would've been a terrible thing to say. He didn't...and I'll go to whatever length to call out bullshit. Too bad for me it's in defence of such a bag of shyte but ...unlike you I can make my own judgement about people after hearing the facts. You seem to make yours on the strength of bullshit put out by mainstream alphabet media channels. Highlights your lack of critical thinking and ease of which you can be brainwashed. The weak of mind are everywhere! Merseyside is where you would normally expect to see strong minded, non bullshit eating solid salt of the earth folk..... there's always an exception tho eh?

He used the word injection as demonstrated by the exact quote above."

With bleach? Bleach? Not disinfectant...where does he say bleach? You being purposely obtuse I know but not even bleach would wipe out your stench of bullshit.

And how else would you describe the mainstream media? They are media in the mainstream. It's usually the alternative media that make up words, reports, theories and puts daft ideas into sucker's heads...if you're into that then crack on.

If you've got severe TDS then that's fine. It's your absolute right to think and say what you want. Nobody should prevent you from that.... however when you spout bullshit expect to be pulled up, pointed out and asked for your proof. Everything the mainstream media and indeed alternative media should be asked to do.... tremendous

bournemouth

Nobody has said he didnt use the word injection, you claimed he said inject/drink bleach . Fact checked again, wrong again it really is becoming a habit with you.

Just a thought

I'm pretty sure that isn't or wasn't the case. Like I say....if anyone can provide evidence of trump saying 'drink bleach' or 'inject bleach' as a cure for Corona then I'll gladly withdraw"

I think you can withdraw then because millions heard it. You must have been in your little cave somewhere or a redneck trump supporter. Not sure what they call BORIS supporters. Probably cant say it as very bad word hahaha

bournemouth

Just a thought

I think you can withdraw then because millions heard it. You must have been in your little cave somewhere or a redneck trump supporter. Not sure what they call BORIS supporters. Probably cant say it as very bad word hahaha "

Sorry but even lilly has admitted he didnt use the word bleach.

liverpool

Tremendous

With bleach? Bleach? Not disinfectant...where does he say bleach? You being purposely obtuse I know but not even bleach would wipe out your stench of bullshit.

And how else would you describe the mainstream media? They are media in the mainstream. It's usually the alternative media that make up words, reports, theories and puts daft ideas into sucker's heads...if you're into that then crack on.

If you've got severe TDS then that's fine. It's your absolute right to think and say what you want. Nobody should prevent you from that.... however when you spout bullshit expect to be pulled up, pointed out and asked for your proof. Everything the mainstream media and indeed alternative media should be asked to do.... tremendous "

Oh dear

I'm.not sure what Tds is but you seen rather annoyed

Do crack on

Tremendous

If you've got severe TDS then that's fine. It's your absolute right to think and say what you want. Nobody should prevent you from that.... however when you spout bullshit expect to be pulled up, pointed out and asked for your proof. Everything the mainstream media and indeed alternative media should be asked to do.... tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

"

Well not for the first time I'll inform you....tds= trump derangement syndrome. I'm not annoyed by someone that dislikes donald trump....I actually agree with you on that score. You are a classic example of one of the many

things wrong with the world. A bullshitting, gobshyting, disingenuous, ill informed, brainwashed and arrogant individual. If hate trump then excellent but don't make stuff up to try and signal to the herd that you're something you aint. It's ok to dislike the tangerine tyrant but he's a political irrelevance these days. Don't let him live rent free in your tiny mind.

Annoyed because of your dislike of trump? God no! Annoyed because of your bullshittery....

liverpool

Tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

Well not for the first time I'll inform you....tds= trump derangement syndrome. I'm not annoyed by someone that dislikes donald trump....I actually agree with you on that score. You are a classic example of one of the many

things wrong with the world. A bullshitting, gobshyting, disingenuous, ill informed, brainwashed and arrogant individual. If hate trump then excellent but don't make stuff up to try and signal to the herd that you're something you aint. It's ok to dislike the tangerine tyrant but he's a political irrelevance these days. Don't let him live rent free in your tiny mind.

Annoyed because of your dislike of trump? God no! Annoyed because of your bullshittery.... "

Tut tut tut

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

Annoyed because of your dislike of trump? God no! Annoyed because of your bullshittery.... "

ya walked into his trap, now your gonna get reported and take 24 hours out.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

No wonder the politics forum is dying on its arse.

liverpool

Tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

Annoyed because of your dislike of trump? God no! Annoyed because of your bullshittery....

ya walked into his trap, now your gonna get reported and take 24 hours out."

Are you a mod?

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

Are you a mod?"

No I'm a socialist

Tremendous

Oh dear

Do crack on

Are you a mod?

No I'm a socialist"

Makes sense

» Add a new message to this topic