FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > The Johnson Covid Variant (Delta)

The Johnson Covid Variant (Delta)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oo hot OP   Couple  over a year ago

North West

It looks like our Buffoon-In-Chief is going to be telling us that the remaining restrictions will remain in place after 21 June because of the daily increase in numbers of the variant that Johnson chose to let into the country.

He chose wilfully to not put India on the red list because he wanted to go there and sign a trade deal. By the time it did go on the list, it was too late and the variant had a hold in Britain and spreading fast.

Be under no illusions when the lying starts, don’t listen to the bullshit. This is 100% on Johnson and if as seems to be happening that doubly vaccinated people start getting ill again with the Johnson variant, he needs arresting and trying for manslaughter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I think its noticeable that even on the virus forum more people are recognising what an utter shit show it has been.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't be surprised if he said 21st of June is on.. Just not mention what year

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I did hear a news report a while back the Indian variant was driven by the Kent variant.

Yep borders were too relaxed post Christmas. We opened up too early June should have been July, we could be heading for another lockdown.

» Add a new message to this topic