FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > 120 days, give me a break.

120 days, give me a break.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

How did you think the g7 meet with biden went? I noticed few things like that he said that to a reporter, then during his speech he lost track, then during a meeting when boris talked he talked the same time. I agree with others who are concerned over his health.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

I saw a clip the other day with him, how he can be president is beyond me, if trump had been so out of it the media would have gone bonkers(rightly,) he must be just acting as figure head there is no way he can be making decisions.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"How did you think the g7 meet with biden went? I noticed few things like that he said that to a reporter, then during his speech he lost track, then during a meeting when boris talked he talked the same time. I agree with others who are concerned over his health."

Tbf he probally thought johnson was the waiter.

"I saw a clip the other day with him, how he can be president is beyond me, if trump had been so out of it the media would have gone bonkers(rightly,) he must be just acting as figure head there is no way he can be making decisions."
Yes. I also wonder the same thing how he can be it, yes I think that trump was alot better. I think it is how the media is reporting on the presidents.

liverpool

If he Is that bad,it shows how inept the orange racist is,if he still cant beat him fair and square.

"How did you think the g7 meet with biden went? I noticed few things like that he said that to a reporter, then during his speech he lost track, then during a meeting when boris talked he talked the same time. I agree with others who are concerned over his health.

Tbf he probally thought johnson was the waiter."

Yes, he might of thought that lol.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If he Is that bad,it shows how inept the orange racist is,if he still cant beat him fair and square."

That sentiment gets thrown around a lot. At the end of January it became irrelevant. Trump has gone! Politically last year's news. People must hold the current president to account. It's what's happening today that is relevant. Trump lost...good! Let's see what the new old guy has for us.

I find it interesting that UK TV shows like have I got news for you and mock the week we're all over trump when he was in the shyte house but there's rarely a mention of creepy sleepy Joe. Surely there are so many open goals for comedy with the current shyte house resident.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

He's definitely not upto it, very strange selection process the Democrats have.

I certainly never respected Trump, but I'd quite like to know which specific bits of the BBC documentary about his foreign policy people found so upsetting? It was nowhere near as controversial a foreign policy agenda as some of the usual crew like to make out

liverpool

"He's definitely not upto it, very strange selection process the Democrats have.

I certainly never respected Trump, but I'd quite like to know which specific bits of the BBC documentary about his foreign policy people found so upsetting? It was nowhere near as controversial a foreign policy agenda as some of the usual crew like to make out "

Poking one of the most powerful nations in the middle east with a stick?

Ripping up the treaty with iran?

His treatment of Palestine

The whole North Korea farce

Letting Putin treat him like a kitten

Take your pick.

» Add a new message to this topic