FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Space Tourism v The Environment

Space Tourism v The Environment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seeing the latest news on global warming, how can that be reconciled with space tourism, burning shit loads of fuel to get up there and brandson wanting 400 flights per year. I hope its a flop personally alkng with bazos and anyone else dking it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Space tourism is a rich person's folly.

However, we do need necessary stuff in space. Satellites that look at weather, communications etc.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

There money so free to do what they like with it,personaly i see it as a bit of a dick waving competition between billionaires

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seeing the latest news on global warming, how can that be reconciled with space tourism, burning shit loads of fuel to get up there and brandson wanting 400 flights per year. I hope its a flop personally alkng with bazos and anyone else dking it "

Bazos rocket is fuel by particles in water I think I heard

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Seeing the latest news on global warming, how can that be reconciled with space tourism, burning shit loads of fuel to get up there and brandson wanting 400 flights per year. I hope its a flop personally alkng with bazos and anyone else dking it

Bazos rocket is fuel by particles in water I think I heard "

Yep.. fuelled by hydrogen… which means that it’s emissions is basically water vapour

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Flying fuelled by Hydrogen?

Last time they tied that it didn't end well.

Hindenburg?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Seeing the latest news on global warming, how can that be reconciled with space tourism, burning shit loads of fuel to get up there and brandson wanting 400 flights per year. I hope its a flop personally alkng with bazos and anyone else dking it "

The same could be said of millions of people flying around the world just to go on holiday

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

weve got a whole galaxy to plunder and pollute.... we best crack on lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Seeing the latest news on global warming, how can that be reconciled with space tourism, burning shit loads of fuel to get up there and brandson wanting 400 flights per year. I hope its a flop personally alkng with bazos and anyone else dking it

Yep.. fuelled by hydrogen… which means that it’s emissions is basically water vapour "

Oh right.. Lol Being an old gadgie i was thinking Saturn 5 rocket over 150 foot high and tom hanks..lol yeah i did also see after posting, the bezos rocket is only 50 feet high.

As a side note though, space debris is becoming a problem / hazard for future space journeys so may add junk.. Possibly

By *eanoCoolMan  over a year ago

wisbech

Yep.. fuelled by hydrogen… which means that it’s emissions is basically water vapour

Oh right.. Lol Being an old gadgie i was thinking Saturn 5 rocket over 150 foot high and tom hanks..lol yeah i did also see after posting, the bezos rocket is only 50 feet high.

As a side note though, space debris is becoming a problem / hazard for future space journeys so may add junk.. Possibly

"

The rocket that he used had no break away boosters, everything that went up came back down so no debris in this case mate. The main rocket landed back separately to the capsule but is designed to be reused.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"

Everything is reusable its the only way they can make it remotely viable.

» Add a new message to this topic