FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > PMQs

PMQs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did anyone else catch the pmq's? What a load of drivel!, jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs.. Ffs!,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Did anyone else catch the pmq's? What a load of drivel!, jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs.. Ffs!, "

The man is a Baffoon

"Did anyone else catch the pmq's? What a load of drivel!, jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs.. Ffs!,

The man is a Baffoon "

Yeah too right. I had to switch over. Couldn't take any more drivel off him

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Serious question. it seems to me the only people on here whoever seem to watch boris are those that hate the bloke,the ones that voted for him seem to nevee watch him,and those of us who sussed out there all full of shit years ago take whatever he says with a pinch of salt,just seems weird to me why anyone who dislikes him so much would waste time listening to him

"Serious question. it seems to me the only people on here whoever seem to watch boris are those that hate the bloke,the ones that voted for him seem to nevee watch him,and those of us who sussed out there all full of shit years ago take whatever he says with a pinch of salt,just seems weird to me why anyone who dislikes him so much would waste time listening to him"

Surely you've worked it out already?

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Serious question. it seems to me the only people on here whoever seem to watch boris are those that hate the bloke,the ones that voted for him seem to nevee watch him,and those of us who sussed out there all full of shit years ago take whatever he says with a pinch of salt,just seems weird to me why anyone who dislikes him so much would waste time listening to him"
Basically to get a reaction on here personally i find it very amusing watching the mutual appreciation society.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Probally something to do with taking an interest in politics..but that's just a would stab in the dark?

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Serious question. it seems to me the only people on here whoever seem to watch boris are those that hate the bloke,the ones that voted for him seem to nevee watch him,and those of us who sussed out there all full of shit years ago take whatever he says with a pinch of salt,just seems weird to me why anyone who dislikes him so much would waste time listening to him

Probally something to do with taking an interest in politics..but that's just a would stab in the dark?"

i understand u take an intrest in politics,but you think the blokes a liar so why bother even tuning in to listen to the bollox he talks ?

liverpool

"Serious question. it seems to me the only people on here whoever seem to watch boris are those that hate the bloke,the ones that voted for him seem to nevee watch him,and those of us who sussed out there all full of shit years ago take whatever he says with a pinch of salt,just seems weird to me why anyone who dislikes him so much would waste time listening to him

Probally something to do with taking an interest in politics..but that's just a would stab in the dark?i understand u take an intrest in politics,but you think the blokes a liar so why bother even tuning in to listen to the bollox he talks ?"

Tbf I dont disagree

It's an absolute charade

He just stands there spouting his bollocks and that waste of skin hoyle let's him get away with it.

Labour cant lay a glove on him as you cant call a fellow politician a liar, and a big chunk of the country are happy with a serial incompetent liar is running the country.

On the bright side the country has become an absolute laughing stock.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

[Removed by poster at 21/07/21 21:00:01]

Probally something to do with taking an interest in politics..but that's just a would stab in the dark?i understand u take an intrest in politics,but you think the blokes a liar so why bother even tuning in to listen to the bollox he talks ?"

I suppose this is aimed at me.. What's the point of pmqs? trying to find out what he is intending to do and how he answers criticism and account for what hes done. Its like watching a crap film in the hope that it will improve.. Yet it doesn't, snd when "the end" comes up, your left thinking "thst was shite! Im not going to bother from now on...

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

Because they love him really like a school girl/boy crush, its sweet lol

liverpool

I wonder what would happen if the media actually reported his weekly car crashed?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Today was the 60th anniversary of pmq

"Did anyone else catch the pmq's? What a load of drivel!, jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs.. Ffs!, "

Johnson really is that shit every week. I don't even bother to watch em anymore.

Think Pete Townshend put it succinctly..."meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

"Think Pete Townshend put it succinctly..."meet the new boss, same as the old boss""

Except Johnson lies more than the old boss and is more corrupt than the old boss.

"Think Pete Townshend put it succinctly..."meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Except Johnson lies more than the old boss and is more corrupt than the old boss."

I'm not being party political, they're all as bad as each other, conservative; labour or liberal.

"Think Pete Townshend put it succinctly..."meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Except Johnson lies more than the old boss and is more corrupt than the old boss.

I'm not being party political, they're all as bad as each other, conservative; labour or liberal."

They're not "all as bad as each other". That line is what lets the really bad ones like Johnson get into office.

It also lets the really bad ones get away with things like, to take random examples, lying routinely, corruption and causing the avoidable deaths of many of the people they're supposed to be leading.

» Add a new message to this topic